• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

BellBoy

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 18, 2015, 10:56:40 AM
  and a free life time subscription to any show he ever does.

A reward would usually be something with actual, real world, market value.

stephber

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 18, 2015, 10:56:22 AM
Hahahaha oops someone has said too much.

Lol. I think Art knows this info is out there... and i just updated it so no loons out there get the idea.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: BellBoy on December 18, 2015, 10:58:53 AM
A reward would usually be something with actual, real world,l market value.
;D 

Danger!UFO

Quote from: BellBoy on December 18, 2015, 10:47:53 AM

Did he also know (or need to know) exactly what colour his rooftops are? Seems like a stupid move to me.

Now he can hunker down for an (easily planned) aerial drone attack.Good thinking!

WTF is wrong with you. Certainly this stalker knows what Google Earth is.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Danger!UFO on December 18, 2015, 10:59:44 AM

WTF is wrong with you. Certainly this alleged stalker knows what Google Earth is.

FIFY

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Danger!UFO on December 18, 2015, 10:59:44 AM

WTF is wrong with you. Certainly this stalker knows what Google Earth is.
We don't know that. We only know what Art and Heather tell us.  ::)

Ciardelo

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 18, 2015, 11:08:33 AM
Hoaxland doesn't know how to use Google. Where are you people getting your information?

QuoteYou will find a copy of our floor plan at the Pahrump courthouse, so you shouldn't have trouble in the dark and night vision is always a possibility like that scene in Silence of the Lambs when Buffalo Bill is right behind Ellie and you're freaking out by how close he is. Remember the back door sticks sometimes so a window would be your best bet, preferably while we are asleep. Also, I tend to doze off during Wheel of Fortune.

Art

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 18, 2015, 11:10:53 AM
Hoaxland doesn't know how to use Google. Where are you people getting your information?
Well from certain people reading the stalker's tarot live on air? You didn't hear about that? Where have you been man? Also this is a great time to test any psychics. The stalker should be found immediately by that virtue alone. I am sad to announce I am not one of them though  :(

Danger!UFO

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 18, 2015, 11:08:33 AM

Yeah , OK.  ::) ::) ::) ; ;D

Thanks for keeping the fire lit, Heather! My subscription will continue.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Danger!UFO on December 18, 2015, 11:16:44 AM
Yeah , OK.  ::) ::) ::) ; ;D

Thanks for keeping the fire lit, Heather! My subscription will continue.
From what I hear she updates nightly on the situation. I'm never up that late, but that is what bellgab tells me, oh wait, that's not a credible source. LOL.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on December 18, 2015, 11:12:24 AM
You will find a copy of our floor plan at the Pahrump courthouse, so you shouldn't have trouble in the dark and night vision is always a possibility like that scene in Silence of the Lambs when Buffalo Bill is right behind Ellie and you're freaking out by how close he is. Remember the back door sticks sometimes so a window would be your best bet, preferably while we are asleep. Also, I tend to doze off during Wheel of Fortune.

Art

Ciardelo

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 18, 2015, 11:12:28 AM
Well from certain people reading the stalker's tarot live on air? You didn't hear about that? Where have you been man? Also this is a great time to test any psychics. The stalker should be found immediately by that virtue alone. I am sad to announce I am not one of them though  :(
I get way out of the loop sometimes.   :P Happy Birthday BTW :)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 18, 2015, 11:20:15 AM
I get way out of the loop sometimes.   :P Happy Birthday BTW :)
Thanks! The time went fast. Hoping my 40s are going to be awesome. Each day is a gift.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 18, 2015, 11:21:08 AM

When did Art post that?
I think SWT made that up.  Hence my "pshaw".

paladin1991

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 18, 2015, 08:36:46 AM
Will do. Right now I am gathering intelligence and making my report.  ;D
Gathering Intelligence?  Here?  Gonna be a Title page only for that report.

Danger!UFO

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 18, 2015, 11:18:35 AM
From what I hear she updates nightly on the situation. I'm never up that late, but that is what bellgab tells me, oh wait, that's not a credible source. LOL.

Maybe Art WANTS to lure the guy in one last time so the newly hired security regimen can lay down a proper ass whoopin'. Don't know, just sayin'. My hopes anyway.  ;)

Ciardelo

Quote from: Danger!UFO on December 18, 2015, 11:24:51 AM
Maybe Art WANTS to lure the guy in one last time so the newly hired security regimen can lay down a proper ass whoopin'. Don't know, just sayin'. My hopes anyway.  ;)
That would explain the attack drone for sure.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 18, 2015, 11:22:11 AM
I think SWT made that up.  Hence my "pshaw".

If so, hats off to SWT, very well played.  He has Art's style and syntax down quite well.

Danger!UFO

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 18, 2015, 11:27:18 AM
That would explain the attack drone for sure.

I guess you didn't hear about the night vision security drones the security firm has.

csummers

Quote from: iain42 on December 18, 2015, 10:55:02 AM
I have always thought that Art should have been grooming a replacement. This might be an opportunity for that. Heather is growing on me and she seems knowledgeable and capable. She just needs to be more comfortable with being on Air and that will come with time. I'll never listen to CTC as the host is just very bad. Also I'd rather support Heather and MITD where Art has a platform to return to once in a while. 

Take care Art and for gods sake be safe... People out there are nuckin futs.

Have art host heathers show once in a while? hell no!!! I say run a best of heather replay on nights she cant make it.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Danger!UFO on December 18, 2015, 11:31:21 AM
I guess you didn't hear about the night vision security drones the security firm has.
Apparently neither did Art. "Well, I think I'll go outside for a smoke" BZZZT! "Ouch! That's going to leave a mark."

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Danger!UFO on December 18, 2015, 11:24:51 AM
Well that would be swell and things would go back to somewhat normal around here. And as far as intelligence goes and bellgab perhaps not so much. But alas that is what I was asked to do so I will. I wonder if it ever occurs to any of you that some of us could be part of an alphabet agency?

Ms. C

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 18, 2015, 10:23:44 AM
Hey, I have bought many a croissant and coffee to the Bella thread. Thai coffee, too. That's the best!
+1
Yes, and thank you!

pyewacket

Quote from: Ms. C on December 18, 2015, 07:35:19 AM
Nah, not only the 'chicks' but there are several conscientious guys posting on Bella-Haven also.  It's the bellgab magnet syndrome .... you need a positive place to balance out the negative ....

But you can't have good flow without both positive and negative potentials. The greater the potential - the greater the flow- the greater the flow- the more it tingles..... isn't that why most of us are here? ;)

ge30542

Quote from: BellBoy on December 18, 2015, 10:10:24 AM
Didn't you get the memo? Only old-fags and TRUE believers are worthy of posting now. Everyone else is a.'troll'.
Old fag here.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: ge30542 on December 18, 2015, 11:40:14 AM
Old fag here.
Wouldn't it be awesome to be able to call into a talk show saying this is old fag here...go ahead with your call old fag! LMAO!

SredniVashtar

I want an answer to this. Where does Heather actually live? From the sounds of it, she is actually living very close by, if not in the actual Casa Bell itself. What the fuck is going on? Is there one stalker, or two? Discuss.

ge30542

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 18, 2015, 11:41:34 AM
Wouldn't it be awesome to be able to call into a talk show saying this is old fag here...go ahead with your call old fag! LMAO!
Old fag, you're on the air with Richard Hoagland and Art Bell.