• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Heather Wade to appear on C2C on August 7 to give an update on Art

Started by Sarah, August 03, 2016, 02:01:07 AM

Taco Bell

Quote from: rekcuf on August 08, 2016, 11:27:06 PM
Stay out of Malibu, Jimmie! Stay out of Malibu, deadbeat! Keep your ugly, fucking, gold-bricking ass out of my beach community.

George Noory treats objects like women, man.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 08, 2016, 11:28:34 PM
Be proactive. Tell people where the show is available, how to get it, plug it to make it worth the person's appearance on the show. He does that when he interviews people that have books out. With Heather, he did not. George used, he did not extend common courtesy.

Why should he help Art(who forbade Noory for mentioning his name at the end of shows) or Hw(who accused him of sabotaging MITD on the gabcast)?

The show's basically dead anyway. Vapetalk in Pahrump would have the same amount of listeners if she shouted out her window. It's the equivalent of some old guy's Corvette, sitting in the garage up on blocks never to be driven again

zeebo

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 09, 2016, 08:33:12 AM
Why should he help Art(who forbade Noory for mentioning his name at the end of shows) or Hw(who accused him of sabotaging MITD on the gabcast)?

Yep despite whatever personal gloating he's doing these days, I think Noory did the segment mainly for the Coast audience, not to do any favors for mitd.   He still gets pestered by people calling in to ask about Art, or mention some old Art interview, etc., so I think he just wanted them to have an update.  It was a pretty gracious move I think, whether or not it was phony.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Jackstar on August 08, 2016, 09:28:39 PM
Although, to be fair, it's been so long since I listened to the latter, I don't know if he's come around yet on that Sandy Hook nonsense.

Only someone as dull-witted as Noory could believe that stuff. It's hard to imagine that anyone is stupid enough to believe that Sandy Hook was 'staged', but there are such inferior beings in the world. I'm glad to see to see that you are on the right side of this, because I had previously regarded you as a blithering moron. No offence.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 09, 2016, 10:17:23 AM
Only someone as dull-witted as Noory could believe that stuff. It's hard to imagine that anyone is stupid enough to believe that Sandy Hook was 'staged', but there are such inferior beings in the world. I'm glad to see to see that you are on the right side of this, because I had previously regarded you as a blithering moron. No offence.

i think you misread jackstar's post.  he's all in on the sandy hook conspiracy.  he's upset noory isn't.  you may go back to regarding him as you previously did.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: mv on August 09, 2016, 10:29:57 AM
i think you misread jackstar's post.  he's all in on the sandy hook conspiracy.  he's upset noory isn't.  you may go back to regarding him as you previously did.

That was me at my most silkily ironical. And it got straight past you. Bloody hell! I'll just get back to making dick jokes on the Falkie thread.

zeebo

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 09, 2016, 10:42:01 AM
That was me at my most silkily ironical. And it got straight past you. Bloody hell! I'll just get back to making dick jokes on the Falkie thread.

Yes it's good sometimes to re-establish a baseline, then build up the irony from there.

ItsOver

Quote from: mv on August 09, 2016, 03:53:45 AM
I prefer Dames' "beach bum" look from the 90s.
I kind of prefer the "munchkin" look.  He looks downright adorable in his "The Little Dutch Boy" period.

AZZERAE

Not to derail all your derailing, but I think the sole issue here is:

1) Coast to Coast is supposed to be a talk show

2) Midnight in the Desert is supposed to be a talk show

and

A) George Noory gives his audience no context as to why Heather Wade is the one discussing Art Bell's personal life on air

B) Heather Wade gives her audience no context as to why she makes an appearance on Coast to Coast AM

Does the listener not deserve any consideration here?

This big mess all started with Heather taking the reigns - no explanation given, with the empty promise of "keeping Art's seat warm".

Why the fuck are these two people so bad at talking to their listeners?

Art Bell turned on his mic and talked about stuff like this which made the show a journey - a window into his world, his thoughts and his life's events.

Dateline

Now, Heather will have to reciprocate and have him on MITD.  It would only be the gracious thing to do.  She can mention he has this show called Coast to Coast, not let him give his website or any other endorsements from the Norry kingdom of shame.

Quote from: ItsOver on August 09, 2016, 11:35:01 AM
I kind of prefer the "munchkin" look.  He looks downright adorable in his "The Little Dutch Boy" period.

I'd like to put my finger in his dyke...

trostol

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 08, 2016, 11:28:34 PM
Be proactive. Tell people where the show is available, how to get it, plug it to make it worth the person's appearance on the show. He does that when he interviews people that have books out. With Heather, he did not. George used, he did not extend common courtesy.

but why should he be proactive...what does it get him? i am not really understanding all this argument about how he should help her out..thats not his job to promote another show....if anything that all is on the MITD brain trust for being foolish to think they would get more of a plug and not stipulating about it before going on

ShayP

Quote from: trostol on August 09, 2016, 02:11:45 PM
but why should he be proactive...what does it get him? i am not really understanding all this argument about how he should help her out..thats not his job to promote another show....if anything that all is on the MITD brain trust for being foolish to think they would get more of a plug and not stipulating about it before going on

I think it's a behind the scenes thing.  They've been airing out their grievances and sweeping away all the bullshit.  ;)   If so, and regardless, Noory still comes out on top.

This is disgusting... I actually sort of feel a little respect for George and think maybe he's not the anti-Christ.

Morgus

Thats my favorite photo of the "real" little Ed Dames...  ;D

K_Dubb

Quote from: Morgus on August 09, 2016, 03:48:31 PM

You people are horrible.  That is clearly a man in full midlife crisis, worthy of boundless sympathy from all.

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 09, 2016, 04:00:58 PM
You people are horrible.  That is clearly a man in full midlife crisis, worthy of boundless sympathy from all.

Ed Dames also looks like he's going through some issues in that pic.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 09, 2016, 04:06:53 PM
Ed Dames also looks like he's going through some issues in that pic.

Jesus Christ! You never go full bowl cut...

Morgus

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 09, 2016, 04:00:58 PM

Heather should have Ed Dames as a guest, Noory still does every so often...

K_Dubb

Quote from: Morgus on August 09, 2016, 04:10:07 PM

Heather should have Ed Dames as a guest, Noory still does every so often...

Hoo boy you can feel the mutual affection there

Quote from: Azzerae on August 09, 2016, 12:06:55 PM
Not to derail all your derailing, but I think the sole issue here is:

1) Coast to Coast is supposed to be a talk show

2) Midnight in the Desert is supposed to be a talk show

and

A) George Noory gives his audience no context as to why Heather Wade is the one discussing Art Bell's personal life on air

B) Heather Wade gives her audience no context as to why she makes an appearance on Coast to Coast AM

Does the listener not deserve any consideration here?

This big mess all started with Heather taking the reigns - no explanation given, with the empty promise of "keeping Art's seat warm".

Why the fuck are these two people so bad at talking to their listeners?

Art Bell turned on his mic and talked about stuff like this which made the show a journey - a window into his world, his thoughts and his life's events.

Looking back; IMHO, from the beginning, there was little honesty directed from the MITD "brain trust" towards the listening audience.
Was Art's heart really in this from the beginning? Who knows? :(

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 09, 2016, 10:42:01 AM

Haha, wow. OK. I'll just disconnect my keyboard now.

MV/Liberace!

Eww! Enlarge the picture and check out how yellow his teeth are in that pic. As yellow as the wallpaper. Man. That's really grotesque.

Hog

I thought that was Ellen Degeneres stuck between two men.

peace
Hog

norland2424

Quote from: mv on August 09, 2016, 08:39:20 PM
Eww! Enlarge the picture and check out how yellow his teeth are in that pic. As yellow as the wallpaper. Man. That's really grotesque.

Its the same shade as his hair, but damn he reminds me of those decoys from Chris Hansens to catch a predator.

cweb

Quote from: mv on August 09, 2016, 08:39:20 PM