• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Frys Girl

Quote from: FightTheFuture on August 30, 2011, 08:23:19 AM
No doubt about it, "Bad Blood" rules as best X-File ep. ever (Luke Wilson as "sheriff Hartwell...damn lol). A close runner-up is "Ghost that stole Christmas".
"Hungry" is another good episode. I'm about to watch it myself :) So glad there's another X-Phile here!

Frys Girl

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on August 30, 2011, 02:22:10 PM
Most of the attention has been from British Media. One in particular being the DailyMail.
Her mom wants her to be employed. Kelly has no employable skills other than ho-ing. Sorry but it is true. She's not a musician..... that attempt failed. She lost weight and dresses nicely now, therefore mommy's buddy Joan Rivers is coming to the rescue. Remember too, Joan wants to bring in the young kids..... Not many millenials know Joan Rivers or what she is known for, other than a tight face.

onan

Quote from: Frys Girl on August 30, 2011, 06:09:07 PM
Ahhhhhhhh DC. Gotta love it. Here we have AIDS/HIV patient work training going to fund strip club renovation.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/dc-politics/dc-sues-nonprofit-alleges-misuse-of-hivaids-funds-to-renovate-night-club/2011/08/30/gIQAJjzNqJ_story.html

It seems like it may even be worse than that. There is an allegation of non-existent staff on payroll. And employees who's taxes were not sent to the IRS.

The sad fact is almost all agencies from the small to the large (pentagon) are rife with corruption. In NC my wife has been a monitor of funding streams and has had several very tense moments with local politicians attempting fraudulent funding.

So what did NC legislature do this year? cut funding for monitoring funding streams. Good times.

Frys Girl

Quote from: onan on August 30, 2011, 06:43:51 PM
It seems like it may even be worse than that. There is an allegation of non-existent staff on payroll. And employees who's taxes were not sent to the IRS.

The sad fact is almost all agencies from the small to the large (pentagon) are rife with corruption. In NC my wife has been a monitor of funding streams and has had several very tense moments with local politicians attempting fraudulent funding.

So what did NC legislature do this year? cut funding for monitoring funding streams. Good times.
From the state that brought you put-put golf!

Quote from: Frys Girl on August 30, 2011, 03:59:09 PM
Her mom wants her to be employed. Kelly has no employable skills other than ho-ing. Sorry but it is true. She's not a musician..... that attempt failed. She lost weight and dresses nicely now, therefore mommy's buddy Joan Rivers is coming to the rescue. Remember too, Joan wants to bring in the young kids..... Not many millenials know Joan Rivers or what she is known for, other than a tight face.
I can believe that. I've never been an Ozzy fan or a fan of his family. To me, they are psychological deviants. Same goes for that Joan Rivers. She has the face of someone that smokes meth with the brains to go along with it.

M Knight

Quote from: Frys Girl on August 30, 2011, 06:09:07 PM
Ahhhhhhhh DC. Gotta love it. Here we have AIDS/HIV patient work training going to fund strip club renovation.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/dc-politics/dc-sues-nonprofit-alleges-misuse-of-hivaids-funds-to-renovate-night-club/2011/08/30/gIQAJjzNqJ_story.html

This makes perfect sense :o.

"... a former drug kingpin who founded a nonprofit organization called Miracle Hands three years after he served nine years on a 27-year sentence for drug distribution... given $329,653 in D.C. grant funds."

I don't blame the drug kingpin at all.  I blame the tards in government jobs making twice the national average with no education or competence.

Just heard a caller saying he's tired of the Gov't making him sleep an hour each night. Radio transmitters in his pillow. Gov't cat spies. Solid..

Quote from: Frys Girl on August 30, 2011, 03:57:10 PM
"Hungry" is another good episode. I'm about to watch it myself :) So glad there's another X-Phile here!

Absolutely! I have numerous autographed X-File posters and pictures on my wall to prove it (Mostly of Gillian Anderson, whom sat next to me in an Italian restaurant recently).

Frys Girl

Quote from: FightTheFuture on August 31, 2011, 09:11:21 AM
Absolutely! I have numerous autographed X-File posters and pictures on my wall to prove it (Mostly of Gillian Anderson, whom sat next to me in an Italian restaurant recently).
Sorry to be so annoying with grammar. If you ever feel like sharing, take pictures and please show us! I don't have any good stuff like that, unfortunately. Just the box set. Gillian's portrayal of Dr. Scully really influenced me a lot. Did you talk to Gillian?

Quote from: Frys Girl on August 31, 2011, 06:13:18 PM
Sorry to be so annoying with grammar. If you ever feel like sharing, take pictures and please show us! I don't have any good stuff like that, unfortunately. Just the box set. Gillian's portrayal of Dr. Scully really influenced me a lot. Did you talk to Gillian?

Don`t worry, you`re not the slightest bit annoying. With respect to my X-Files memorabilia, most of it consists of movie posters, etc.; some signed, some not. However, I do have a couple of really cool pictures which Gillian signed. On one of them, she scribed a personal note to me (Yes, I outbid someone to get it lol).

And no, I didn`t speak to her. I wanted to, but it was a quiet restaurant and she was just passing through with Piper. I gawked a bit, but she`s a very private person, so I respected her privacy.

I`ll get a couple of pictures up soon.

Scully

Quote from: FightTheFuture on September 01, 2011, 10:37:57 AM
And no, I didn`t speak to her. I wanted to, but it was a quiet restaurant and she was just passing through with Piper. I gawked a bit, but she`s a very private person, so I respected her privacy.

I`ll get a couple of pictures up soon.

Does Piper look like her mother?  I've never seen a picture of her, and am so curious.

Frys Girl

Tattoos disgust me. Nothing is more beautiful than bare skin. I also hate the latest craze of putting miniature pipes through eyebrows and lower lips. What he hell is wrong with people? Did your parents mistreat you that much? How sad.

I just heard a news blurb that tattoo ink is highly toxic and that the FDA is "looking into it."

EL PASO, Texas -- Border Patrol officials are investigating an incursion by Mexican federal police into the United State on Thursday morning.
U.S. Border Patrol spokesman Doug Mosier said armed officers with Mexico's Secretaria de Seguridad Publica federal police were in the incursion, which took place in El Paso, near the Border Patrol's Ysleta station.
The Mexican government, Border Patrol and Texas Parks and Wildlife Department are investigating the incident. U.S. authorities responded to the incident.
An ABC-7 viewer contacted the station early Thursday, saying her son, husband and friends were hunting on the Rio Grande levy on the U.S. side when men on the Mexico side fired shots, narrowly missing them. She said more men on the Mexico side drove up with automatic weapons and into to U.S. side. She said the armed men fired weapons and stole hunters' chairs and drove back into Mexico.
Mosier said Border Patrol agents and Texas Parks and Wildlife officers were sent to the area immediately.
"Upon approach, our agents observed those subjects (Mexican officers) who committed the incursion return back to Mexico," Mosier said.
Mosier said that at no point of the initial investigation were there any allegations of shots being fired at subjects on the U.S. side of the border, nor is there any information to suggest that any personal items were stolen from the U.S. side of the international boundary.

I've had it with Messsicans. I would have fired back had I been one of those Texans and shot those greasy sum-bitches. What ever happened to the balls of Texans? You guys should have an army of southern boys down there on the border combatting this shit. I don't even live anywhere near Texas and the damn invasion of low riding el caminos with air spoilers on the top of the tailgate door i sat an all time high.
We are currently under invasion by these sum-bitches and this needs to end. If Americans are being targetted and placed under automatic weapons fire, they have every right to return fire and defend themselves. It's about time you Texans, Arizonans, and New Mexico-uns start defending the National borders and start putting some of these fucking El Guapos 6 feet under.

Quote from: Scully on September 02, 2011, 08:52:19 PM

Does Piper look like her mother?  I've never seen a picture of her, and am so curious.

I didn`t get a great look at Piper since her back was to me, but I  did get a glimpse or two. She doesn`t look a great deal like her mother. Piper has a completely different nose and her eyes are different. She`s much taller than Gillian and appears to be a very typical teen (cloths, mannerisms, constantly checking her phone, etc.)

Gillian was much shorter than I imagined. She`s a very attractive woman, even though, the day I saw her, she was wearing almost no make-up and dressed very casual. Oh, and that big, toothy smile of hers is simply amazing. I experienced a rush of nostalgia as the scene from "End Game", with Mulder in the hospital bed in the arctic and Scully by his side as he comes to, immediately played in my head.

Scully

Quote from: FightTheFuture on September 03, 2011, 07:16:42 PM
I didn`t get a great look at Piper since her back was to me, but I  did get a glimpse or two. She doesn`t look a great deal like her mother. Piper has a completely different nose and her eyes are different. She`s much taller than Gillian and appears to be a very typical teen (cloths, mannerisms, constantly checking her phone, etc.)

Gillian was much shorter than I imagined. She`s a very attractive woman, even though, the day I saw her, she was wearing almost no make-up and dressed very casual. Oh, and that big, toothy smile of hers is simply amazing. I experienced a rush of nostalgia as the scene from "End Game", with Mulder in the hospital bed in the arctic and Scully by his side as he comes to, immediately played in my head.

Thanks, FtF!  That helps my itch to know.

I've read that in some X-Files episodes Gillian stood on some kind of platform so as not to be obviously so much shorter than Duchovny.

I know I'm highly affected by my love of the character she played, but Gillian is pretty much my idea of a really beautiful woman.  :)

Quote from: Scully on September 04, 2011, 01:52:39 AM

I know I'm highly affected by my love of the character she played, but Gillian is pretty much my idea of a really beautiful woman.  :)

A big ditto from me. In fact, I always felt the most interesting aspect of the show was the fascinating and complex relationship between the two main characters.

b_dubb

Quote from: Frys Girl on August 30, 2011, 03:57:10 PM
"Chaco Chicken - Good Food, Good People"

Frys Girl

Quote from: b_dubb on September 04, 2011, 05:09:30 PM
"Chaco Chicken - Good Food, Good People"
That episode that you're quoting, "Red Museum," taught me that chickens are the perfect creatures as Chaco's owner said. We eat their eggs and meat, and we use their feather for pillows. Cluck it!

M Knight

Quote from: Frys Girl on September 04, 2011, 05:19:14 PM
That episode that you're quoting, "Red Museum," taught me that chickens are the perfect creatures as Chaco's owner said. We eat their eggs and meat, and we use their feather for pillows. Cluck it!

Chicken tastes better than dack.

SawPuppet

Hey don't look now but Mike Judge has found those two little numbskulls that caused so much trouble with parents and a--holes in the 80s and is bringing them back. Yes, Beavis and Butthead shall again share their precious couch-time with us but this time watching Bieber (aka Donny Osmond) and Gaga. No they will not have aged a bit. This is incredible news. I believe the show starts up again in October.

Frys Girl

Hey! My chicago fire mustard has turmeric!!!! Noory haunts my dinner.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SawPuppet on September 04, 2011, 10:35:23 PM
Hey don't look now but Mike Judge has found those two little numbskulls that caused so much trouble with parents and a--holes in the 80s and is bringing them back. Yes, Beavis and Butthead shall again share their precious couch-time with us but this time watching Bieber (aka Donny Osmond) and Gaga. No they will not have aged a bit. This is incredible news. I believe the show starts up again in October.
i can't wait.  it's great to see the show coming back.  i always felt there was unfinished business with beavis and butthead... as if the show ended way before it needed to.  my understanding is mike judge didn't make much money on the series when it originally aired, and was locked into a shitty contract with mtv.  he finally had enough and left them as soon as he was contractually able.  at least, that's what phil hendrie said judge told him.  sooo... who knows.  i'm just glad b&b are coming back.  i'm 31, so i was exactly the target demo when that show aired.  lots of fond memories from those years.

Silent

Two random news articles I read today:

http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/05/soulja-boy-military-veteran-fred-a-flores-marines-army-troops-fbi-offensive-911/?adid=hero1#.TmYylGpTJZ0

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09/06/tea-party-groups-condemn-hoffa-sob-remark/

Does anyone else think this hypersensitivity to language is getting way out of hand?  It seems like anymore that people can't say anything without someone else examining the words used in an effort to be offended.  Being offended by words has become some kind of victimizing game used to silence the speaker.

onan

Quote from: Silent on September 06, 2011, 08:57:35 AM

http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/05/soulja-boy-military-veteran-fred-a-flores-marines-army-troops-fbi-offensive-911/?adid=hero1#.TmYylGpTJZ0

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09/06/tea-party-groups-condemn-hoffa-sob-remark/

Does anyone else think this hypersensitivity to language is getting way out of hand?  It seems like anymore that people can't say anything without someone else examining the words used in an effort to be offended.  Being offended by words has become some kind of victimizing game used to silence the speaker.

When our representatives have no idea how to solve a problem, they inflame. It's misdirection. It's easier than making policy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on September 06, 2011, 12:14:52 AM
    my understanding is mike judge didn't make much money on the series when it originally aired, and was locked into a shitty contract with mtv.  he finally had enough and left them as soon as he was contractually able.  at least, that's what phil hendrie said judge told him.  sooo... who knows.  i'm just glad b&b are coming back.  i'm 31, so i was exactly the target demo when that show aired.  lots of fond memories from those years.

Judge appeared on Stern's show(10/26/1994) and talked about his shit deal from MTV, with an unsympathetic Stern upbraiding him for getting screwed over. B&B's popularity had crested by that time, and there was a sense that maybe Judge was a one-hit wonder...but then MTV Films was created and they made the movie, which did well. Fox signed him for "King of the Hill" and he finally got the financial reward.

Frys Girl

I agree. I don't like Soulja Boy OR Hoffa, but there must be freedom of speech and it must be respected. Joining the military is noble, but take a look at Pat Tilman's (and other soldiers' problems/exploitation) outcome and I think there's something important in it. Henry Kissinger once said that if someone is stupid enough to join the military, he deserves to be used. Wow. And he is a regular on Faux News.

basem

hmmm stupid things ,,,, i always wondered what would've happened if someone went back in time and killed the dude who invented the interwebs ,, what would've happened then :O

Add to this a word that becomes more powerful as it becomes more meaningless: "community".

Frys Girl

I just want to wish everyone the best as the season is about to change to fall, my favorite season! I hope you're all healthy, happy, and enjoying life.  :)