• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on August 25, 2017, 03:01:14 AM
It doesn't get much lower than tonight's new age buffoonery. Soon as I heard the guest's voice it all came back, i recalled his last appearance and thinking even in Coast's world of losers this was the bottom of the barrel, the dullest awkwardest human being I've ever heard on radio. 'Mark' has an imaginary friend named 'Seth', a spirit/soul existing on the 'other side' who uses 'Mark' to communicate with the world. Seth knows all the secrets of the universe.  Meanwhile 'Mark' continually makes a choking sound and clears his throat, his voice trembles and when Jorch asked him something he started laughing/choking awkwardly. I considered that the guy is a total fraud and just couldn't contain his laughter that a national radio host was taking him seriously. But I don't think so, he seems to be genuine. Seriously how can they put somebody like this on a national radio talk show for 2 hours?

Jorch then takes calls for 'Seth', for some bizarre reason Jorch treats 'Seth' the way one would treat a foreign cleaning lady or 3 year old child, talking down to him.

Absurd show. Jorch just said goodnight to Mark telling him he was a great guest, then added a goodbye to 'Seth' followed up with a chortle, because he knows the entire interview was ridiculous.

Mark and Seth

It was funny when the profesional psychotherapist (female) called in to say she had just divorced and wondered what was in her future.  She sounded young, breathy, and lives in France.  Seth told her she was very connected to him and that the connection was a relationship!  Hot to trot, rebound or no rebound!  George also was eager to learn more about her, and told her she had the makings of being his France correspondent.

Sure, arguments whether the FDA, the FCC and FTC are "right or wrong" may have validity -- but that matters not. Neither listeners, George Noory, his staff, his guests, Premiere Networks, nor roughly 600 affiliates have the right to "discard" any CFR requirements because they "don't agree."

They are NOT in charge of determining our laws and regulations. They are to FOLLOW them. I see. If people decide on their own that some agency is wrong, they can ignore following such regulations or laws? What if I disagree with the IRS? Does that mean I don't have to pay taxes? What if I disagree that placing "Stop" signs on roadways constitutes "me" thinking it's wrong for "regulators" or "authority" to tell me what to do? Can I run through that sign, based on my "superior insight?" OK, if you feel that, be prepared for a lot of wrecks and chaos.

It's not about what some "perceive" on what should be obeyed. It's what on our books that matters. That's all.

BEGIN QUOTE: "After reviewing numerous Instagram posts by celebrities, athletes, and other influencers, Federal Trade Commission staff recently sent out more than 90 letters reminding influencers and marketers that influencers should clearly and conspicuously disclose their relationships to brands when promoting or endorsing products through social media." END QUOTE

Ruled April 19, 2017. If so, that may mean any and all "social media" posts endorsing its paid sponsor in "criticalhealthnews(dot)com," Youngevity International, or its multi-level marketing system "endorsement" must note that "news, editorial or program matter" guest or guests represent a company or organization that provides "money, compensation or anything of value" in exchange for such "endorsements." It appears, although I admit I could be wrong, no "Coast To Coast AM" social media posts at this time notes such a relationship of "endorser and sponsor."

Details can be found here: https://www.ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/2017/04/ftc-staff-reminds-influencers-brands-clearly-disclose

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 25, 2017, 10:19:18 AM
Yes, they supplement his income

If so, George Noory may need to refer this code of federal regulations for broadcasting. Just stating someone is a "sponsor" may not cover himself if the "sponsor" is operating outside of paid advertising spots -- and that two-hour "editorial, news, or program matter" is indeed "paid programming."

Even receiving "free" supplements in exchange for airing such programs can be a violation. Anything of value provided to the show host, made without a disclosure to the audience and the roughly 600 affiliates carrying the program, might be a violation of this code:

https://transition.fcc.gov/eb/broadcast/sponsid.html

George Noory has DENIED to me an email I saved from his official "Coast To Coast AM" address that criticalhealthnews(dot)com PAYS FOR the "news" programs you hear. Then whoever sent that email from Noory's listed email address went off on what I felt was a psychotic rant -- in all caps with multiple exclamation points  -- from some unhinged person, that "he has contacted his lawyers for charging me with tortious interference, [sic]."

Yes, I did inform -- by email and phone -- Premiere Networks public-relations corporate office about this -- including that illiterate, rambling reply apparently sent by one of its own hosts. They should have cause for worry. I again gave the corporate office all the information they needed to serve me legal papers. None ever arrived. Spit or get off the pot, you people!

I replied to George Noory's official email address with my full name, address, telephone number and any and all contact information for such "attorneys" to serve me with the proper papers. Never again did I hear back. Not a word. Then I followed up and emailed Noory asking where some "legal papers" were he threatened me with -- and it was obvious that my email address had been blocked and he failed to bring his ace-legal team against me.

Ponder why? I'm waiting for his threats and intimidation to be carried out. So far, all is quiet on the Noory front.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Here We Go Again on August 26, 2017, 12:59:07 AM
Well, time to contact George Noory and his producers to get the "tax exemption" number and registry required by the government. That is a public record. Remember Noory's "Coast Cares" foundation he was "creating" years ago? Well, no "Coast Cares" non-profit foundation is found that has anything to do with Noory, "Coast To Coast AM" or Premiere Networks. Noory told that lie over-and-over to other media in interviews and no one followed up on that. I did. Zero, zilch, Nada. The null set.

And, in addition to the correct, publicly lodged paperwork as you say, time to hear from Joorch exactly how this will work. Who manages the fund? Who disseminates the money? Who qualifies? Coast Insiders only? Who defines poor? And since 'I'm hard-up, George. Gimme some money' won't really do, who will carry out the means-testing?

But since this is just another piece of Noory BS, I guarantee we'll hear no more about it.

Dateline

I read it earlier in one of the posts that the veterinarian is having an "Eat and Greet" this month in LA.  I have not seen this advertised on the Coast website, nor do I know if Norry mentioned this on the show. 

The verterinarian has advertised it on his website as being affiliated with Coast.  Is Norry not eating with them?  Is it only the staff and the veterinarian eating Norry's portions?  This seems cloudy and mysterious to me? 

albrecht

Contrary to other posters I enjoyed the recent show with the guy still milking the "Seth" stuff decades after the original "contactee" died and the health expert. Such obvious fraud was delicious and fun listening while I check out possible storm damage (nothing so far but some downed small branches.)

His movie he is trying to make was mind-blowing and funny. From what I recall: all "end of times/world" happens within a 3 day period (tribulation, rapture, niburu, etc etc) and a couple has some kind of computer (or something) but he is a philanderer and finds himself waking up in a swamp with a worm eating into his brain (Norry injects "it can happen!") and she reprograms him into a perfect mate (he even "does her toenails.") Norry asks what's the purpose of the movie. Guest "emmmm, under-breath 'what's the purpose,' I'll leave that up to the viewer. Then taking calls as "Seth" which consists of clearing throat and talking in the same way. Hilarious.

The "health" expert was ridiculous and Norry had to REMIND HIM the names of the various supplements he is hawking. Also the heart doesn't pump blood.

albrecht

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on August 26, 2017, 12:13:04 PM
????
Fuchs said this?
Paraphrasing here but something about "no way" it would be possible to pump that "heavy fluid" from all the parts of the body out and in and the brain is connected to the heart. And then some comment about people taking the personalities of the people when they get a heart transplant- to which Norry "has heard of." I wasn't listening too hard. But got some laughs, especially at the end of the lame sphlit-show format when the guy couldn't remember the name of whatever supplement should be used by caller and Norry interjects with the name. Norry, apparently, pays attention when it is about the health scam.

The plot of movie the "Seth" guy wants to make though was crazy. But Hollywood has made weirder and worse, so?

Dateline

The question has been pondered as to why Norry was chosen as model for "Grampers Pampers"?  The selection committee was consulted and this was the response:

Norry and "Grampers Pampers" have a great partnership as they have much in common, they are both full of sheets.

ItsOver

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on August 26, 2017, 09:43:34 AM
And, in addition to the correct, publicly lodged paperwork as you say, time to hear from Joorch exactly how this will work. Who manages the fund? Who disseminates the money? Who qualifies? Coast Insiders only? Who defines poor? And since 'I'm hard-up, George. Gimme some money' won't really do, who will carry out the means-testing?

But since this is just another piece of Noory BS, I guarantee we'll hear no more about it.
Speaking of Bravo Sierra, you can count on the Hawaiian studio.  Any day now.  Just for Jorch.

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on August 26, 2017, 05:43:18 PM
Speaking of Bravo Sierra, you can count on the Hawaiian studio.  Any day now.  Just for Jorch.

Lolz...how long has that one been going one? Ha OH! I have a new pic of the studio on the islands:

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on August 26, 2017, 05:43:18 PM
I went to the Seth-guy's site and found out more about his movie which, as I recall, involved:
"His movie he is trying to make was mind-blowing and funny. From what I recall: all "end of times/world" happens within a 3 day period (tribulation, rapture, niburu, etc etc) and a couple has some kind of computer (or something) but he is a philanderer and finds himself waking up in a swamp with a worm eating into his brain (Norry injects "it can happen!") and she reprograms him into a perfect mate (he even "does her toenails.") Norry asks what's the purpose of the movie. Guest "emmmm, under-breath 'what's the purpose,' I'll leave that up to the viewer. "

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-virtual-guy-a-sci-fi-musical-comedy#/

https://youtu.be/b_kzSluty18

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on August 26, 2017, 05:48:32 PM
Lolz...how long has that one been going one? Ha OH! I have a new pic of the studio on the islands:

Heh, heh.  Jorch's Paradise.  Speaking of another Jorch hallucination, is Mel Gibson still seeking sanctuary in Boston, or will Mel actually be a lead-in guest, prior to Doc Wallet, just for Jorch.  ;D  I believe we know the answer, don't we, Jorch?

Jojo

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on August 26, 2017, 12:13:04 PM
????
Fuchs said this?
I thought heart not pumping blood had been a sarcastic remark, like making fun of them for being stupid.  But if Fuchs was serious, that is weird.  The heart definitely pumps some blood!

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Jojo on August 26, 2017, 09:01:24 PM
I thought heart not pumping blood had been a sarcastic remark, like making fun of them for being stupid.  But if Fuchs was serious, that is weird.  The heart definitely pumps some blood!

You bet! As far as I'm aware, it's the only thing it does!
Mind, the transplant thing is weird. I remember watching a doc in the BBC's Horizon series several years ago about people who had transplants suddenly developing new hobbies, taste in food etc and discovering that these were habits/tastes that their donor had had. The suggestion was that the heart may have some form of rudimentary brain holding memories, so maybe it's more complicated than just being a pump. But perhaps we always knew that: being considered the seat of the emotions.
I believe they now suggest some sort of rudimentary brain in the gut, too.
It would seem about the only place you won't find a brain is inside George Noory's skull.

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on August 26, 2017, 11:23:34 PM
... I believe they now suggest some sort of rudimentary brain in the gut, too...

So if someone got, say, Tommee's stomach as a transplant, they may catch themselves scribling goofy cue cards with the goal of trying to make Geroge look foolish?

I keep having this nightmare, Snorch has retired and Jimmy Church is the replacement. Snurch has become as obnoxious as Snorch.

wr250

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 27, 2017, 12:15:15 AM
So if someone got, say, Tommee's stomach as a transplant, they may catch themselves scribling goofy cue cards with the goal of trying to make Geroge look foolish?
isnt there a thread on here about scribbling on a pad to make george <fill in the blank here> ?

Quote from: wr250 on August 27, 2017, 03:20:43 PM
isnt there a thread on here about scribbling on a pad to make george <fill in the blank here> ?

There was, the moderator wrecked it

ItsOver

Quote from: Sarcastic Plastic on August 27, 2017, 08:26:02 AM
I keep having this nightmare, Snorch has retired and Jimmy Church is the replacement. Snurch has become as obnoxious as Snorch.
I hate to say it, but if Jorch were to ever leave, Church has been steadily working to ingratiate himself with PremRat and is probably the heir apparent.  Yes, there is no hope for late night radio.

Quote from: ItsOver on August 27, 2017, 06:26:09 PM
I hate to say it, but if Jorch were to ever leave, Church has been steadily working to ingratiate himself with PremRat and is probably the heir apparent.  Yes, there is no hope for late night radio.

I don't think so. Jimmy Church is nothing but a loser who tries to build himself up by putting down those who have lived and accomplished things. In fact, his recent broadcast is one that will be brought to the attention of Premiere Networks. Basically declaring Radical Islam "innocent" for 9/11/2001 and instead blaming our own country.

Church will be held accountable for what he states. It's a shame Premiere Networks decides to side with Al-Qaeda. A real shame. People made of nothing. Church does not allow differences of opinion and once caught in his own baloney, he has his people delete any posts or comments that show him up and bans users. All he wants are brain-dead fools out to agree with him. Like George Noory. A couple of damn fools who try to build up their own worthless selves by talking out their behinds and making false statements against those who do in this world.

He'll be no heir apparent. He'll go away when Noory does. Siding with our enemies and declaring our true American heroes as lying fakes doesn't cut it. Church is a useless piece of crap, for damn sure. Some men dare and do in this world -- and little turds like him don't, but try and make themselves feel worthy by unjustly slamming those who do.

Sure, George Noory and his "Coast To Coast AM" allies claims they have all the answers to most complicated things. Yet, look at their Twitter page. They can't even get a simple graphic right. That speaks about their credibility -- or lack of it.

https://twitter.com/coasttocoastam?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Click on the page profile logo. Yes, the profile logo states it's "TH GEORGE NOO", isn't it? Damn fools. They can't even get their own behinds in order. But spend their time accusing others falsely of such. And things far worse.

Robert

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 25, 2017, 01:44:26 PMApproval data the FDA uses to approve drugs is supplied by the pharmaceutical company itself.
True, but how else would you have it?  The studies are very expensive.  If you had the idea of testing a new drug, medical device, food additive, or pesticide (the latter for EPA registration), whose resources would you commandeer to do so, if not your own?

Church is smarmier than even Jorch. It's amazing that wherever he goes the night sky is filled with an incredible variety of UFO's. He actually addressed that, says when he's home in LA he sees nothing but then he goes to these UFO symposiums and what do you know, the sky is full of incredible UFO phenomena. You're seeing stars idiot, get away from the big city smog and lights and the night sky is much more vibrant but no those aren't UFOs you're seeing.

But what's most annoying about him is the voice and personality attached to it. He loves his deep cheesy FM DJ voice, you can actually hear him listening to it. He also has an affected chuckle embedded in it, he most sounds like every strip club dj/announcer I remember from my younger days. No idea what current strip clubs dj's sound like, probably the same as 25 years ago.

Quote from: wr250 on August 28, 2017, 12:03:02 PM
link here

Thanks.  Most of the cartoons were deleted, and if I want to post more I can no longer do it directly from my computer.  Just a few of the recent improvements made to the site.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Here We Go Again on August 27, 2017, 07:39:05 PM
Sure, George Noory and his "Coast To Coast AM" allies claims they have all the answers to most complicated things. Yet, look at their Twitter page. They can't even get a simple graphic right. That speaks about their credibility -- or lack of it.

https://twitter.com/coasttocoastam?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Click on the page profile logo. Yes, the profile logo states it's "TH GEORGE NOO", isn't it? Damn fools. They can't even get their own behinds in order. But spend their time accusing others falsely of such. And things far worse.

Not quite their fault actually good sir, twitter cuts off the image to a rounded image preset. However I do strongly agree with you, keep up the good fight.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Here We Go Again on August 25, 2017, 04:49:15 AM
As usual with the paid sponsor, George Noory shows to the world his lack of ethics, character, credibility and even concern for the listeners he claims to "help" and "care about."

It's "criticalhealthnews(dot)com," nothing but a Youngevity International Independent Distributor that is apparently owned and operated by...a radio station affiliate. Yes, when I need solid medical advice, I'm among the supposed "smart" listeners who feels it best to trust my health and maybe my life to a bunch of order takers on the phone who may be dispensing medical advice and addressing people as "patients" while lacking proper licensing to do so.

That  "criticalhealthnews(dot)com" domain is registered to the same guy -- Michael Zwerling --who owns and operates KSCO (1080 AM) in Santa Cruz, California. The station that hosts "paid programming" for the same guests you hear on Noory's program -- but fail to hear Noory disclosure if those "news programs" are really paid programming, as required by FCC and FTC law.

Further, the FDA has regulations about airing false claims. Although KSCO apparently covers itself by stating it's paid programming and airing FDA disclaimers, Noory does not. He makes some off-the-cuff statements about "they're not cures," but may in violation of 21 CFR 101.93(c) -- along with that site.

BEGIN QUOTE: "21 CFR 101.93(c)

You must use the following text for the disclaimer, as appropriate:
    singular: "This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease;" or
    plural: "These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."

You may not modify the wording of these disclaimers." END QUOTE

Not modify? That's all Noory does, in perhaps his own shifty attempt to circumvent federal regulations and providing proper consumer information. He fails to follow this correctly and therefore takes full responsibility if listeners who fall for false claims and are cheated -- lied to or mislead -- and possible harmed by what Noory allows to air. Even the website "modifies" the FDA disclaimer, evident on its own site and its YouTube channel.

Like some haven't tried to bring it to the attention of the FCC, FTC and the FDA? No, such won't act unless someone or someones are harmed. Waiting until it's too late, huh? But Noory's little infomercial will be the program's undoing one of these days, for sure. They violate the regulations that all others have to follow -- then allow people to be misled, cheated and maybe harmed all in the name of "helping them."

From the "criticalhealthnews(dot)com" website:
BEGIN QUOTE: "By visiting this website, you acknowledge that the information contained within is provided to help individuals gain insight into the body's healing processes, not to replace the decisions you make with your medical professional." END QOUTE

"Coast To Coast AM" airs no such disclaimer.

From the "criticalhealthnews(dot)com" website:
BEGIN QUOTE: "*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases." END QUOTE

FDA Disclaimer "modified," in perhaps violation of 21 CFR 101.93(c)

From the "criticalhealthnews(dot)com" YouTube channel:
BEGIN QUOTE:"*The statements made have not been evaluated by the FDA. These videos are not meant to treat, prevent, diagnose or cure any diseases. These videos are meant to present nutritional information only and is in no way meant to replace the advice of your medical doctor." END QUOTE

FDA Disclaimer "modified," in perhaps violation of 21 CFR 101.93(c). When they mean "follow and obey the law," it obviously doesn't mean them.

Pure sleaze. Pure profiteering and deception on display, all.

Maybe I've missed it, but how have the FCC, FDA, FTC and other applicable federal agencies replied to your formal complaints regarding Norry, the network, and his "guests" breaking the law? Also have you contacted legitimate C2C sponsors like CCrane informing them of unlawful actions on the part of the radio program they are sponsoring?  If so, how have they responded?

ninjashoes

Quote from: Sarcastic Plastic on August 27, 2017, 08:26:02 AM

I'll take Church any day over Snoorzilla.

uh oh better not say that or George will fire him like he did to John B Wells