• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 06, 2019, 09:09:01 PM
can you see what is going on here?

Yes.  You have access to 10's of millions of dollars and you haven't been mailing out checks.

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 06, 2019, 09:12:12 PM
Get ready for the Bellgab shout

Bellgab should not follow that Prostate Stimulation bit.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 06, 2019, 09:11:08 PM
Deep Space Pilots what?
These are some creepy deep space pilots:                                                               
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDX5Mlz46Vg

Gunner65

Dietrich shut down Bellgab don't ya know!

Doesn't matter where things start.   It always ends up with butt secks.    :'(

Quote from: Pelayo on January 06, 2019, 09:14:49 PM
These are some creepy deep space pilots:                                                               

Hey Pelayo.  Good to see ya.

Gunner65

Liberate has no idea.....and now Dietrich compares itself to Kermet !

Gunner65

GIFs of Kermit...."COCK AND A HARPLACE" 

Pelayo

Thanx WAN, I picked up a seasonal gig working for the USPS over the holidays so I couldn't be on with you guys.

Johhny Canuck:   Q-> I'd like to hear more about how Adolf Hitler is your true Father

DDD:   A-> Well yes.  I couldn't say that earlier due to credibility concerns but let me tell you about corn hole action[20 minutes spiel starts]

Jackstar

Quote from: Pelayo on January 06, 2019, 09:17:42 PM
I picked up a seasonal gig working for the USPS over the holidays

Thank you for your service. No homo.

Gunner65

Let's go Dietrich!  I challenge you to PROVE anyhing you say!

Hitler's Polyps?   This is just surreal.  ???

Pelayo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 06, 2019, 09:17:55 PM
Johhny Canuck:   Q-> I'd like to hear more about how Adolf Hitler is your true Father

DDD:   A-> Well yes.  I couldn't say that earlier due to credibility concerns but let me tell you about corn hole action[20 minutes spiel starts]
The public had to be properly conditioned before he could reveal he was Hitler's son. It's not something most people would brag about doncha know.

WTF?    So the girl was a girl and Dietrich did her, then the girl transformed into a guy and Dietrich adopted him as a son.

Now the girl that is a guy and a son, dresses as a girl and gets involved with Dietrich in sexual three ways when Dietrich picks up chicks, so they aren't so creeped out so much by Dietrich.

Gunner65

Dietrich has not claimed his father was a Mantauk experiment.  We have his records since 2016

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 06, 2019, 09:24:16 PM
WTF?    So the girl was a girl and Dietrich did her, then the girl transformed into a guy and Dietrich adopted him as a son.

Now the girl that is a guy and a son, dresses as a girl and gets involved with Dietrich in sexual three ways when Dietrich picks up chicks, so they aren't so creeped out so much by Dietrich.

ALBRECHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Explain this shit to me...................................

Pelayo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 06, 2019, 09:24:16 PM

The thing that creeps out the chicks is when ddd talks in his Kermit the frog voice during sex.

Gunner65

Attacks Eastman kodak.....says he chewed the penis off his granfrather!

Here we go.  Mom is in her mid 40's and has been saving Der Führer's for decades. 

Quote from: Pelayo on January 06, 2019, 09:26:53 PM
The thing that creeps out the chicks is when ddd talks in his Kermit the frog voice during sex.

Pelayo

So ddd's mom was Adolph's meat tenderizer?

Gunner65

Classic lying bullshit!  Direct orders...SPERM OF HITLER!

No problem "Obtaining" two vials of sperm from Hitler.

C'mn Dietrich - it's your Mom.    Don't do this man.     Stop!