• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Amy On The Radio

Started by JesusJuice, April 20, 2016, 11:38:15 PM

albrecht

Quote from: PrairieGhost on June 28, 2017, 07:34:16 PM
What host is shitting on this damn beautiful disastrous place?
Douglas Dietrich. Though, in his defense, he basically insults everyone except the "Dietrich Angels," and some homeless women with mental problems who posts his shows to youtube.

Quote from: albrecht on June 28, 2017, 07:37:35 PM
Douglas Dietrich. Though, in his defense, he basically insults everyone except the "Dietrich Angels," and some homeless women with mental problems who posts his shows to youtube.

He is also is a staunch defender of his adopted Son that he used to tap back when the son was a girl........

It's just a really weird scene man.........

akwilly

Quote from: albrecht on June 28, 2017, 07:37:35 PM
man I'm glad you all turned me into his show. Freakin craziness at a while new level!

PrairieGhost

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 28, 2017, 07:37:30 PM
Douglas Dietrich:

http://www.freedomslips.com/hosts/critical-omissions.htm

You should give it a quick listen sometime,   It can be a trip

I will dip into the madness.

Quote from: akwilly on June 28, 2017, 07:42:13 PM
man I'm glad you all turned me into his show. Freakin craziness at a while new level!

Good to see ya Willy.

Hope the new pad is working out for you. 

akwilly

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 28, 2017, 07:43:22 PM
Good to see ya Willy.

Hope the new pad is working out for you.
it's getting better. I appreciate it

PrairieGhost

Quote from: akwilly on June 28, 2017, 07:44:21 PM

Did you move your box supply?

albrecht

Quote from: PrairieGhost on June 28, 2017, 07:42:29 PM
I will dip into the madness.
"Can I play with madness - the prophet stared at his crystal ball
Can I play with madness - there's no vision there at all
Can I play with madness - the prophet looked and he laughed at me
Can I play with madness - he said you're blind too blind to see"

Iron Maiden - Can I Play With Madness

Zenman

Quote from: Element 115 on June 28, 2017, 07:31:17 PM
Great reviews on the first Cinema Symbolism. I'm just not sure I want to shell out the $5,576 for it...

"Used", yet.

albrecht

Quote from: akwilly on June 28, 2017, 07:44:21 PM
Say hi to your pup from me. Hope better acclimated to the new digs by now? Look forward to glacier poo burning pics.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: albrecht on June 28, 2017, 07:47:09 PM
"Can I play with madness - the prophet stared at his crystal ball
Can I play with madness - there's no vision there at all
Can I play with madness - the prophet looked and he laughed at me
Can I play with madness - he said you're blind too blind to see"

Iron Maiden - Can I Play With Madness

Iron Maiden's amazing. Their first album is actually my favorite even though it's not Bruce Dickinson.

akwilly

Quote from: PrairieGhost on June 28, 2017, 07:46:33 PM
Did you move your box supply?
no i burned what I could and stored the rest in my car that I didn't bring

albrecht

Quote from: PrairieGhost on June 28, 2017, 07:48:52 PM
Iron Maiden's amazing. Their first album is actually my favorite even though it's not Bruce Dickinson.
Yeah, just saw them again this past Saturday. Good time. Not the best Maiden show I've seen but solid, as always. Also I think still attracting new fans with new albums (versus so many of the old bands are basically "greatest hits" shows, which, don't get me wrong- I like those also.)
And there was this quirky event:
http://kxan.com/2017/06/26/austin-kidnapping-suspect-caught-at-san-antonio-iron-maiden-concert/

"SAN ANTONIO, Texas (KXAN) â€" An Iron Maiden fan and aggravated kidnapping suspect is no longer ‘Running Free‘ after Bexar County Sheriff’s deputies found him at the band’s San Antonio concert Saturday."

HAHAHA

Thinking about it a little bit.  This dude kind of has his act together.   Watches movies and writes about them.

Much better shtick then churning thru the swamp looking for the Skunk Ape or wandering around an abandoned lunatic asylum
at three in the morning..........

PrairieGhost

Quote from: albrecht on June 28, 2017, 07:55:09 PM
Yeah, just saw them again this past Saturday. Good time. Not the best Maiden show I've seen but solid, as always. Also I think still attracting new fans with new albums (versus so many of the old bands are basically "greatest hits" shows, which, don't get me wrong- I like those also.)
And there was this quirky event:
http://kxan.com/2017/06/26/austin-kidnapping-suspect-caught-at-san-antonio-iron-maiden-concert/

Overkill is still putting out amazing albums. If you haven't check them out you should.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 28, 2017, 07:56:22 PM
Thinking about it a little bit.  This dude kind of has his act together.   Watches movies and writes about them.

Much better shtick then churning thru the swamp looking for the Skunk Ape or wandering around an abandoned lunatic asylum
at three in the morning..........

It is refreshing. I love those topics if they are talking about something new but most of the time it's rehashed topics.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PrairieGhost on June 28, 2017, 07:48:52 PM

I always preferred Judas Priest to Iron Maiden but I've seen neither in concert.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 28, 2017, 08:06:23 PM
I always preferred Judas Priest to Iron Maiden but I've seen neither in concert.

Judas Priest is also great.

albrecht

Quote from: PrairieGhost on June 28, 2017, 07:56:39 PM
Overkill is still putting out amazing albums. If you haven't check them out you should.
Will do. Saw Anvil another time, this time at a free concert at the Harley Dealership during some Bike Week. So small venue and not alot of people paying attention but they still played their butt off and looked like having a good time. Like kids playing the garage or first gig. Got Lips to autograph a CD afterwards because he was just hanging out in the back. Seemed like a nice normal dude.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 28, 2017, 08:06:23 PM
Both are great in concert.  Priest is sorta like Art in the quitting and then come-back stuff though.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on June 28, 2017, 08:11:30 PM
Both are great in concert.  Priest is sorta like Art in the quitting and then come-back stuff though.  ;)

The Who created that whole formula. I've seen them 3 times.  :D

Interesting.  Never associated the Can you Dig it Dude with the Persian Empire before.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 28, 2017, 08:17:08 PM
Interesting.  Never associated the Can you Dig it Dude with the Persian Empire before.

I never have either. Very interesting stuff.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 28, 2017, 08:17:08 PM

Hint: Cyrus.  ;)

If you are into history you need to be listening to Dan Carlin's stuff. Can be looong. But detailed and great. History should be taught this way in our schools and kids would find it more interesting.
http://www.dancarlin.com/product/hardcore-history-56-kings-kings/

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on June 28, 2017, 08:17:19 PM
Come out and play-eee-aaay!

This guy got a lot of work playing scumbags in the 70s. Didn't Clint shoot him in the face once?  ???