• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

paladin1991

Quote from: mikuthing01 on November 13, 2016, 08:36:44 PM
The lulz are going to be non stop for the next 4 years, Thank you Donald Trump!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQVZl6g2dEU

Hahahah.    Looks like the cat got maced right in front of two Black and Whites.

Up All Night

Thank you God !  ! ! !

The Prophecies Donald Trump has Fulfilled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKuCFrlfrw4

Up All Night

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 13, 2016, 11:47:11 PM
That's my Pussy Grabbing President. This is good news.  ;D

http://www.inquisitr.com/3710152/forget-mars-trump-wants-nasa-to-visit-jupiters-moon-europa-and-explore-the-solar-system/

“I will free NASA from the restriction of serving primarily as a logistics agency for low Earth orbit activity… Instead we will refocus its mission on space exploration.”

Then, shortly before Election Day, the new president-elect recruited former Republican congressman Robert Walker, who chaired the Science, Space, and Technology Committee in the 1990s, to help draft a plan for NASA.

Trump’s new space policy, heavily influenced by Walker, is designed to coordinate public and private efforts to maximize American efforts to explore the entire solar system. That includes mining valuable minerals from the asteroid belt and visiting Jupiter’s moon Europa, perhaps the best place to find alien life near Earth.

Trump plans to bring back the National Space Council, last in operation under George H.W. Bush, explore deep space, and encourage commercial partners to build a new economy in low Earth orbit, Walker told Mother Jones.

Yes, please totally forget Mars !!!!

And, I'd really rather have China fund and explore deep space.

I guess though, this is all just cover for the Militarization of Outer Space. "We gotta do it before they do it." But, I'd rather spend a Trillion on infrastructure.

norland2424

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 14, 2016, 01:02:26 AM
Hahahah.    Looks like the cat got maced right in front of two Black and Whites.

if you stop the vid at the 0:17 mark, top right you see two Los Angeles Sheriff's deputies  , and the chick goes up to talk to them too

theONE

Quote from: norland2424 on November 14, 2016, 02:01:35 AM
if you stop the vid at the 0:17 mark, top right you see two Los Angeles Sheriff's deputies  , and the chick goes up to talk to them too

good point, maybe she was undercover ??

Jackstar

It's notable that within a day of meeting with Obama, Trump is barking out orders to the Space Navy.

I know what you're thinking. "Wait, what Space Navy?" Get used to this idea.

paladin1991

Quote from: Up All Night on November 14, 2016, 02:26:11 AM
I enjoy watching this and gloating a bit...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

I wonder how many of these elitist swine will be moving to Canuckistan.

theONE

how do you like my new improved name guys ?? ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Joe Shit the Ragman on November 14, 2016, 02:31:27 AM
I wonder how many of these elitist swine will be moving to Canuckistan.

Might as well. The Trump grenade that was thrown into the middle of that crowd blew their minds and now they're good for nothing anyway.  ;)

I would love to see George Soros arrested, and hounded to his grave, for funding domestic violence and insurrection.  Immediately freeze the accounts where he keeps his stolen billions. 

Arrest every violent 'demonstrator' and just absolutely throw the book at them.  I hate all these federal laws usurping state and local laws, but since the 'progressive' run big cities won't put a stop to it, arrest, hold, and try these pukes under federal statutes.

The worst of the race baiters - in media, in academia, Hollywood, within our own government - poisoning our body politic - arrest them for incitement or whatever the term is.  Free speech is not an absolute, and this garbage has been incredibly destructive to our country.  For an example of how powerful and influential it's been, read a few of NowhereInTime's posts - a guy of ordinary intelligence turned into a frightened, self-loathing, bitter, blathering asshat. 

Think of black children being told every day by these folks that everyone else hates them, that they have no chance in life, and they should just give up.  Beyond disgusting, how can this not be criminal?

Brody

I was a bit bothered this morning watching the local news report on Trump selecting Steve Bannon as his Chief Strategist, as they only referred to him as a "right-wing journalist" and ignored his controversial past statements in which he came out as anti-Semitic, anti-African American, anti-latino, anti-Islamic and anti-Catholic (He called the Pope a "communist" and believes the Pope's kind views towards Hispanics is merely because he wants them to stay part of the ever shrinking Catholic base.)
Thankfully the national press is doing a far better job sounding the alarms of controversy. Bannon is also against Speaker Paul Ryan, due in part to Ryan's beliefs of allowing immigrants a pathway to become citizens - a stance that also puts Ryan at odds with Trump. It will be interesting to watch this political theater unfold over the next few months. I suspect Speaker Ryan will step down, considering he had to be coaxed into the position to begin with. Reince Priebus becoming Trump's Chief-of-Staff is somewhat intriguing as well. It is very much a move to quell the establishment Republicans, but is a major roadblock to Trump's #draintheswamp goal.
I can only hope the moderate Republicans (the handful that are left) can help stop most of the crazier aspects of Trump's plans from taking fruition. The mass immigration force Trump insists is going to come to fruition will create level of civil unrest in our cities that will match anything the protests of the sixties could offer. THE WALL remains a major expense that, with the military increases and tax cuts planned, will help rack up mega debt. Keep an eye out for Wall Street deregulations that will be forthcoming soon. History is repeating itself....
http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fabcnews.go.com%2FPolitics%2Fobamas-deportation-policy-numbers%2Fstory%3Fid%3D41715661&h=AAQGFTvBe

Of course doing it slowly helped keep a mass hysteria from developing. The Trump plan comes across far more fascist, due to the caustic language and threats that have been used.

Quote from: Brody on November 14, 2016, 08:25:30 AM
I was a bit bothered this morning watching the local news report on Trump selecting Steve Bannon as his Chief Strategist, as they only referred to him as a "right-wing journalist" and ignored his controversial past statements in which he came out as anti-Semitic, anti-African American, anti-latino, anti-Islamic and anti-Catholic (He called the Pope a "communist" and believes the Pope's kind views towards Hispanics is merely because he wants them to stay part of the ever shrinking Catholic base.)
Thankfully the national press is doing a far better job sounding the alarms of controversy. Bannon is also against Speaker Paul Ryan, due in part to Ryan's beliefs of allowing immigrants a pathway to become citizens - a stance that also puts Ryan at odds with Trump. It will be interesting to watch this political theater unfold over the next few months. I suspect Speaker Ryan will step down, considering he had to be coaxed into the position to begin with. Reince Priebus becoming Trump's Chief-of-Staff is somewhat intriguing as well. It is very much a move to quell the establishment Republicans, but is a major roadblock to Trump's #draintheswamp goal.
I can only hope the moderate Republicans (the handful that are left) can help stop most of the crazier aspects of Trump's plans from taking fruition. The mass immigration force Trump insists is going to come to fruition will create level of civil unrest in our cities that will match anything the protests of the sixties could offer. THE WALL remains a major expense that, with the military increases and tax cuts planned, will help rack up mega debt. Keep an eye out for Wall Street deregulations that will be forthcoming soon. History is repeating itself....
http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fabcnews.go.com%2FPolitics%2Fobamas-deportation-policy-numbers%2Fstory%3Fid%3D41715661&h=AAQGFTvBe

Of course doing it slowly helped keep a mass hysteria from developing. The Trump plan comes across far more fascist, due to the caustic language and threats that have been used.

The Pope isn't a hard Left ideologue?  News to me.  He doesn't pander to the Latin Americans in order to keep them in the fold?  You sure about that?

''Anti-Semitic, anti-African American, anti-latino, anti-Islamic''.  Can you explain any of this further, because for the past 35 years what it really meant is the target of these attacks disagreed with the Left, wants to control our border like every other country, and wants to suppress Islamic terror in this country as best we can.

You know who else is against a pathway to citizenship for illegal aliens?  The American people.  And it's our country.  We aren't 'anti' anyone, but we want our border secure and our immigration laws enforced.  We're tired of the hate groups like La Raza and the Democrats who tell these people this is their country, that we stole it from them, that this is a reconquista, etc.  Do you not see the problem with millions of people here believing that?  No?  Well do you see a problem with millions of poor illiterate people using our schools, medical facilities, and social services?  Or do you just see more Democrat voters?  Or do you truly buy in to the idea that to be against this is somehow 'racist'? 

Only a handful of moderate Republicans left?  Really?  So when the country gave the Rs the House in 2010, then the Senate in 2014 based on promises to stop or at least slow down the worst of the Obama agenda, and instead they went along or at least didn't challenge it - those same people are still in office, still in the 'Leadership', and you think there are only a handful of 'moderates'. 

In order to be a 'good' Republican, not only does one have to not resist anything the Left wants, but actually help them implement it?  That definition is the only possible way there 'are only a handful of moderate Republicans left'.

You lost.  The American people don't agree with you.  It may be beneficial for you to figure out why (hint:  it's not 'racism').  Beyond that, your worldview is wrong. 

History is repeating?  So Trump's Hitler?  I suggest you ask for your tuition to be refunded, you've been grossly mis-educated.

ItsOver

Ha!  I love the title.  "Stretch" in for the stretch.  Go, commie, go.

Nancy Pelosi to Continue to Lead House Democrats to Glorious Defeat

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2016/11/14/nancy-pelosi-continue-lead-house-democrats-glorious-defeat/

chefist

I bet Obama continues to fume that all press coverage is on Trump and not him...people walking in and out of Trump Tower are now headline news...lolz

Quote from: Up All Night on November 14, 2016, 02:26:11 AM
I enjoy watching this and gloating a bit...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

Drug addicts, jews, blacks, half-breeds, overly sensitive "feminists", and someone who appears to an illegal Mexican immigrant telling me that I shouldn't vote for Donald J. Trump.

And the liberals wonder why they lost.....Hillary Clinton wonders why she isn't "50 points ahead".

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Brody on November 14, 2016, 08:25:30 AM
(He called the Pope a "communist" and believes the Pope's kind views towards Hispanics is merely because he wants them to stay part of the ever shrinking Catholic base.)

That's exactly what Pope Francis wants. He's a man of filling the pews rather than protecting the orthodoxy of his church.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: ϟϟmikuthing01ϟϟ on November 14, 2016, 10:17:44 AM
what the fuck did i just watch?

I have no idea. That was the most directionless political commercial I've ever seen lol.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 14, 2016, 08:19:00 AM
I would love to see George Soros arrested, and hounded to his grave, for funding domestic violence and insurrection.  Immediately freeze the accounts where he keeps his stolen billions. 

Arrest every violent 'demonstrator' and just absolutely throw the book at them.  I hate all these federal laws usurping state and local laws, but since the 'progressive' run big cities won't put a stop to it, arrest, hold, and try these pukes under federal statutes.

The worst of the race baiters - in media, in academia, Hollywood, within our own government - poisoning our body politic - arrest them for incitement or whatever the term is.  Free speech is not an absolute, and this garbage has been incredibly destructive to our country.  For an example of how powerful and influential it's been, read a few of NowhereInTime's posts - a guy of ordinary intelligence turned into a frightened, self-loathing, bitter, blathering asshat. 

Think of black children being told every day by these folks that everyone else hates them, that they have no chance in life, and they should just give up.  Beyond disgusting, how can this not be criminal?

I wouldn't mind if Michael Moore was arrested for trying to incite a riot in calling for people to continue to protest against a democratically elected president elect.

AvDaBr

I was thinking Robert Downey Jr. was somewhat conservative.  That ad doesn't necessarily mean he isn't, but the association wouldn't indicate he is.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 14, 2016, 08:19:00 AM

He certainly needs to be investigated. People are getting assaulted over this agitation and Hillary has already conceded. There's no point to the protests other than some rich old far left globalist venting his frustration by bussing people in and egging them on to violently protest. We're literally watching a staged temper tantrum.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 14, 2016, 10:42:28 AM
I wouldn't mind if Michael Moore was arrested for trying to incite a riot in calling for people to continue to protest against a democratically elected president elect.

I'd settle for Tubby Four-Eyed Transitioning Woman just getting a nightstick across her teeth. That lady is one of the most delusional sell out piles of shit I have ever witnessed.

chefist

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 14, 2016, 10:42:28 AM

They want the attention...ignoring them and proceeding with change is the best revenge...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 14, 2016, 10:58:54 AM
He certainly needs to be investigated. People are getting assaulted over this agitation and Hillary has already conceded. There's no point to the protests other than some rich old far left globalist venting his frustration by bussing people in and egging them on to violently protest. We're literally watching a staged temper tantrum.

Yes, why hasn't SHE stepped forward to say, "Enough!" to her supporters? Seems like that would be the truly decent thing to do at this point. Oh yeah, I almost forgot she's totally evil and doesn't give a shit. Not only doesn't she give a shit but she was actively trying to import more jihadis into our country and make their escapades of violence our "new normal."  ::)

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 14, 2016, 11:01:56 AM
Yes, why hasn't SHE stepped forward to say, "Enough!" to her supporters? Seems like that would be the truly decent thing to do at this point. Oh yeah, I almost forgot she's totally evil and doesn't give a shit. Not only doesn't she give a shit but she was actively trying to import more jihadis into our country and make their escapades of violence our "new normal."  ::)

lol

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on November 14, 2016, 11:02:53 AM
lol

You're such a chode hauler for the system, aren't you? You'll deep throat any liberal ideology.  :D