• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Main Menu

Brexit

Started by Imconfused, June 22, 2016, 01:58:16 PM

chefist

Quote from: WOTR on June 23, 2016, 09:03:23 PM
The really interesting thing about this is that no matter which way it swings, there are going to be a lot of upset, angry people in the morning.

No doubt...definitely not a mandate...that is the nature of referendums...

Get in on currency betting and trading right now if you understand that world, I cannot wait to see what an insane percentage I make betting on USD/GDP right now. It's a fish in the barrel bet.

Imconfused

Quote from: WOTR on June 23, 2016, 09:03:23 PM
The really interesting thing about this is that no matter which way it swings, there are going to be a lot of upset, angry people in the morning.

What do you mean "in the morning"?

I am upset NOW!

;D

Obama's pro illegal immigration plans struck down by the Supreme Court.

The third officer in the Freddie Gray case found Not Guilty.

Possible exit from the EU for Britian.

Is this the turning point against the shit stain, high estrogen male liberals and their destructive, cuck fantasy  ideologies?

MV/Liberace!

edit:  updated about 3 minutes ago...

[attachment id=1 msg=845206]

bateman

This is delicious. Sky News saying leave has an "unassailable lead" at this point.

bateman

Quote from: MV on June 23, 2016, 09:10:51 PM
indeed.

Did you happen to see Farage's statement just now? It was Bill Pullman in Independence Day level shit.

chefist

Proud of them for leaving...not so proud of Scotland for supporting staying in the EU...oh well...

Imconfused

Is we really winning?

You are just screwing with me,  right?

Is it time to celebrate???

WOTR

Quote from: VoteQuimby on June 23, 2016, 09:08:42 PM
Get in on currency betting and trading right now if you understand that world, I cannot wait to see what an insane percentage I make betting on USD/GDP right now. It's a fish in the barrel bet.
1.348 right now... Closer to the close of the polls it may have been "fish in a barrel..."  Right now, I see a bounce coming (enough to shake a few people out.)  After that?  Probably more decline- but if the old "buy the rumour, sell the news" holds true, I would be a little leery.

I'm not saying that I would buy the pound (I'm not dumb), but usually there is a bounce somewhere to scare people a little (and leverage in currency markets usually scares the little guy pretty easily.)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Imconfused on June 23, 2016, 08:46:36 PM
(I sent you a song you will like)

You're welcome.   ;)
Thank you.  Haven't seen it yet.

I deleted my post.  I was having second thoughts, and decided I was being petty.  I don't care for that kind of attitude in others and I especially don't care for it in myself.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: bateman on June 23, 2016, 09:12:52 PM
Did you happen to see Farage's statement just now? It was Bill Pullman in Independence Day level shit.

damn.  no, i didn't catch it.  hitting the youtubes...

mikuthing01

Happy Independence Day UK

Quote from: WOTR on June 23, 2016, 09:16:07 PM
1.348 right now... Closer to the close of the polls it may have been "fish in a barrel..."  Right now, I see a bounce coming (enough to shake a few people out.)  After that?  Probably more decline- but if the old "buy the rumour, sell the news" holds true, I would be a little leery.

I'm not saying that I would buy the pound (I'm not dumb), but usually there is a bounce somewhere to scare people a little (and leverage in currency markets usually scares the little guy pretty easily.)

Right now I'm looking at it purely from a currency speculation angle in that there's no way it stays in the mid 1.30s for the next 24-48 hours. I'm thinking short hold and quick sale in the next day or two. Or play the currency betting angle too.

It does seem that leave is increasing in lead every time I update it.

If leave wins, I call for the operator to replace everyone's avatar with the Union Jack for a weeks time.

WOTR

Quote from: VoteQuimby on June 23, 2016, 09:17:28 PM
Right now I'm looking at it purely from a currency speculation angle in that there's no way it stays in the mid 1.30s for the next 24-48 hours. I'm thinking short hold and quick sale in the next day or two...
I would go for that with a target of just above the psychological 1.25.  Quick and easy without staying in it too long...

Imconfused

I do like your avatar,  tho.   :o :o :o :'( :'( :'(

Quote from: WOTR on June 23, 2016, 09:19:14 PM
I would go for that with a target of just above the psychological 1.25.  Quick and easy without staying in it too long...

Yeah I'm watching the price like a hawk with my finger on the trigger. I'm going to wait for these limeys to get nice and panicky before going in.

WOTR

Quote from: VoteQuimby on June 23, 2016, 09:21:32 PM
Yeah I'm watching the price like a hawk with my finger on the trigger. I'm going to wait for these limeys to get nice and panicky before going in.
The servers for poor xe.com have got to be overheating right now...

*HA!  "an error has occurred while processing your request."*

Quote from: WOTR on June 23, 2016, 09:23:05 PM

Yeah I'm playing around on a couple currency and betting sites. A few betting sites have already banned 24 hour currency bets because everyone sees the rape coming. I think we're scraping bottom already but I'm waiting to see if we dip below 1.3 before committing.

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on June 23, 2016, 09:24:21 PM
Yeah I'm playing around on a couple currency and betting sites. A few betting sites have already banned 24 hour currency bets because everyone sees the rape coming.

Can I ask how much you put out there?

=Schlyder=

Quote from: WOTR on June 23, 2016, 09:23:05 PM

*HA!  "an error has occurred while processing your request."*

Hahaha  I was just there.

mikuthing01

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 23, 2016, 09:18:39 PM
If leave wins, I call for the operator to replace everyone's avatar with the Union Jack for a weeks time.

I have faith

Quote from: chefist on June 23, 2016, 09:25:55 PM
Can I ask how much you put out there?

Just a couple hundred bucks as this type of trading isn't my forte. (((I))) just see the potential to make a ridiculous percentage while laughing at the limeys at the same time. I also plan to buy a couple new TVs this weekend, this would be a nice push.