• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

According to George, airplanes weren't flown, they were flowin'. Lol.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tangerine on September 11, 2019, 11:27:04 PM
According to George, airplanes weren't flown, they were flowin'. Lol.

Hey! Put the cap back on the damn toothpaste! >:(

Dr. MD MD

Well, at least George, ironically enough, is keeping it real about 9/11 today.

Some people did something? Yeah, George Bush, Dick Chenney and the CIA

Of course they also used Muslim fundamentalists too.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2019, 11:29:36 PM
Hey! Put the cap back on the damn toothpaste! >:(
I guess the toothpaste is flowin' just like the airplanes George mentioned.  Flowin'.  Airplanes were flowin' to blah blah blah...

The cap is always on.  You might be seeing things.  Or we have a ghost.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tangerine on September 12, 2019, 06:52:00 PM
I guess the toothpaste is flowin' just like the airplanes George mentioned.  Flowin'.  Airplanes were flowin' to blah blah blah...

The cap is always on.  You might be seeing things.  Or we have a ghost.

I vote ghost. It makes for a more interesting narrative. ;)

Jojo

Taylor Swift, a young woman in the prime of her reproductive years, recently starred as good as naked in a new movie where she battles man and beast while nude. Tonight George graced our listening ears with a song from this panty model, "Shake It Off". I had not previously heard if Swift's name until 3/6/15 when George exclaimed it wholeheartedly.  It wasn't enough he was excited about a fun, new song.  No, he just didn't feel complete without name-dropping this young sex symbol's name.
3/6/15.

Jojo

Quote from: Tangerine on September 13, 2019, 01:53:46 AM
Taylor Swift, a young woman in the prime of her reproductive years, recently starred as good as naked in a new movie where she battles man and beast while nude. Tonight George graced our listening ears with a song from this panty model, "Shake It Off". I had not previously heard of Swift's name until 3/6/15 when George exclaimed it wholeheartedly.  It wasn't enough he was excited about a fun, new song.  No, he just didn't feel complete without name-dropping this young sex symbol's name.
3/6/15.

Dr. MD MD

Taylor Swift, a young woman in the prime of her reproductive years, recently starred as good as naked in a new movie where she battles man and beast while nude. Tonight George graced our listening ears with a song from this panty model, "Shake It Off". I had not previously heard if Swift's name until  3/6/15 when George exclaimed it wholeheartedly.  It wasn't enough he was excited about a fun, new song.  No, he just didn't feel complete without name-dropping this young sex symbol's name.
3/6/15.

I love how repressed you are. It’s probably why the sex is so hot.  ;) ;)

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 13, 2019, 02:00:49 AM
I love how repressed you are. It’s probably why the sex is so hot.  ;) ;)
I doubt repression.  I'm just saying, he worked hard like Epstein in Hello, Cotter, to recall her name.  He ooo'd and ah-uh'd until he said it correctly.  It was very important to him to declare her name, just as important to him as the song was.  It's not a bad song, but for the last four years every time I hear it, I think if this young, fertile, "attractive" (as he tends to say) (and everyone knows that means sexually attractive) panty model.  Well duh, it's kind of difficult to find any young woman who is not sexually attractive.

Quote from: Tangerine on September 13, 2019, 05:33:58 AM
I doubt repression.  I'm just saying, he worked hard like Epstein in Hello, Cotter, to recall her name.  He ooo'd and ah-uh'd until he said it correctly. 
Horshack

I had not previously heard if Swift's name until 3/6/15 when George exclaimed it wholeheartedly.  It wasn't enough he was excited about a fun, new song.  No, he just didn't feel complete without name-dropping this young sex symbol's name.
3/6/15.
How do you remember all this? Is there a Noory panty model reference filing cabinet at Casa Tangerine?

expat

Quote from: Tangerine on September 13, 2019, 05:33:58 AM
Well duh, it's kind of difficult to find any young woman who is not sexually attractive.

Come on over to my pub some Friday night...

expat

Famous pub joke:

"Where are you two ladies from?"
"Wales"
"Oh sorry, where are you two whales from?"

Jojo

Quote from: expat on September 13, 2019, 09:38:06 AM
Famous pub joke:

"Where are you two ladies from?"
"Wales"
"Oh sorry, where are you two whales from?"

You are so not getting this.
Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on September 13, 2019, 07:31:26 AM
How do you remember all this? Is there a Noory panty model reference filing cabinet at Casa Tangerine?
Rainman.  There are some holes in my collection.  Still missing his comments about Shelly Fabares and Donna Reed, though... From the night Scott Petersen was mentioned in early summer.  And, I also don't have his very first flirting comments with engaged-at-the-time Jennifer "all-i-ever-wanted-to-be" Love Hewitt from 2007 either.  But I do have his so-called flirting comments with Pamela Anderson that year.  Lol.  Former member Dixie Butcher was my role model.  Butcher, huh.  Huh. Just Kidding.  At least her name wasn't Dixie Bobbitt.  That ought to stop further replies, lol.

Kidnostad3

I could have sworn I heard Jorch  report the death of "T-bone Pickens" at 9:36 of hour 1, C2C 9/11/19.  T-bone was precededed in passing to glory by his brother Pork Chop Pickens.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on September 13, 2019, 12:03:22 PM
I could have sworn I heard Jorch  report the death of "T-bone Pickens" at 9:36 of hour 1, C2C 9/11/19.  T-bone was precededed in passing to glory by his brother Pork Chop Pickens.

👏👏👏

pate

This.

+111!

haha!

-p

albrecht

Ha. Their classic album "Soul Cookin': Live from Houston!" is still a highly valued LP in the Blues collector circuit, especially if an original first press because it also featured other famous brothers Johnny and Edgar Winter in a classic jam session with the Picken brothers.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on September 13, 2019, 01:17:06 PM
Ha. Their classic album "Soul Cookin': Live from Houston!" is still a highly valued LP in the Blues collector circuit, especially if an original first press because it also featured other famous brothers Johnny and Edgar Winter in a classic jam session with the Picken brothers.

I seem to recall somewhere in the distant past one of the Hunt brothers singing "Just Plain Folks" in a duet with his wife, I think, on one of the 60 Minutes type news shows.  The irony was stunning.

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on September 13, 2019, 01:53:10 PM
I seem to recall somewhere in the distant past one of the Hunt brothers singing "Just Plain Folks" in a duet with his wife, I think, on one of the 60 Minutes type news shows.  The irony was stunning.
Hunt was amazing.

"At the end of the film Hunt and his wife get up in their living room and sing together "We're just plain folks". It's very spooky. And it's not true."
https://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/adamcurtis/entries/9849ae28-a4f7-3020-995f-1d07c4250d7a

Dateline

:)I see stacks and stacks of handwritten diaries  of every word and every sentence Norry has spoken written in shorthand or a very special note-taking techniques.  Comments about pantie models are highlighted in TANGERINE. :) :D ;D

Shame George never got to interview T-Bone Pickens, same way it's a shame he never got to interview other guests he has been trying so hard to get interviews with over the years Donald Trump and Sirhan Sirhan.

'T-Bone do you know Billy Gibbons from ZZ Top? What a great guy he's a regular listener to the show.'

as bad as Connie Willis is and I think she may be the worst broadcaster I've ever listened to Jimmy Church is nauseatingly equally unlistenable.

there is no excuse for this shit, they have Syrett, Knapp and Punnett who are all good especially when you consider the dotard whose chair they are filling.

Jojo

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 28, 2019, 09:51:58 AM
(1) You are the one who is stuck in a logic loop. (2) You can't find a record of Noory being divorced from (A) Lisa or (B) his other wife but your gut (C) tells you that he is still married.  (3) Can you provide evidence that he is still married?  (4) You are more about (A) superstition and folklore and (B) defensive verbal bobbing and weaving than you are about fact-finding.  (5) Of course the larger question is why you are obesessed with Jorche's marital status?  (6) OCD much?
You are wrong on 1, 2B, 2C, 4A, 5, and 6.

Jojo

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 23, 2019, 12:28:43 PM
Y
A Google search using the search string "Is George Noory Married?" produced a multitude of results, the first of which is a fairly comprehensive bio of George containing the below paragraph.  The entire process took about 15 seconds. #Itain'trocketsurgery.

"George Noory Wife

George was married to Lisa Noory. The two were married for a while but later divorced. He also admitted that he had been married another time but he has not provided information about his other marriage. He has three children and four grandchildren."

https://informationcradle.com/usa/george-noory/
Don't believe every source.  Because Snorge has stated on air many times that he married a girlfriend from high school.  So, he has provided information about his other marriage.

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on September 13, 2019, 11:39:20 PM
Shame George never got to interview T-Bone Pickens...
Thank God we we're spared that travesting, even as unintentionally amusing as it might have been.