• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Quote from: AvDaBr on August 28, 2019, 11:41:20 AM

Of course Jorch would have to lead Einstein with "Imagine if you had a computer!"

It is bad, but Jorch has become Lisa Garr with a mustache.  It seems every other night there is some guest talking about higher consciousness, dreams, mystical healing, angels, astrology, etc.  I can't say I believe much of anything I hear on the show, but I'm much more a "meat and potatoes" BS guy myself.  Give me the Bigfoot/dogman/cryptid, UFO, and ghost/demon stuff.  Of course most guests talking about those topics aren't all that captivating either, and Jorch does his level best it seems to make them a chore to listen to.

90% of the audience feels this way. Jorch and Tommy are driving the show into the ground. It's become more 'woo' than 'boo!' every passing week.

and all this spirit world mumbo jumbo on Jorch's watch is all the more ludicrous because on many many occasions George has expressed much doubt that there's anything beyond this life yet here is night after night eating it all up as if he is a believer, never a word of doubt on those nights when the woo peddlers are guests, the invisible world around us is filled with spirits of the dead, demons, angels, fairies and what other imaginary beings these people dream up.

The man is an empty suit. He has a psychic on, he believes in psychic phenomena. He has a skeptic on, he's skeptical too. He has a conspiracy kook on, he buys their conspiracy wholesale. He has a conservative on, he's conservative. A liberal, he's liberal. A scientist, he's all about science. He stands for absolutely nothing, it's just a job.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on August 25, 2019, 10:42:46 PM

Relax.  I only check the criminal records of those with a large bounty on their head.

Dateline

Bare facts foretell that Norry is attempting to step up his game.  Details will follow as more is disclosed.

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on August 28, 2019, 12:30:00 PM
The man is an empty suit. He has a psychic on, he believes in psychic phenomena. He has a skeptic on, he's skeptical too. He has a conspiracy kook on, he buys their conspiracy wholesale. He has a conservative on, he's conservative. A liberal, he's liberal. A scientist, he's all about science. He stands for absolutely nothing, it's just a job.
"Anything for a buck" Noory.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on August 28, 2019, 12:30:00 PM
That's what Libertarian Geminis do, hon.  He stands for intellectual freedom.  And panty models attractive "actresses".

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on August 24, 2019, 02:48:02 AM

And speaking of hucksters, Dr. Phil is #1.  Did you know he is by no means any kind of doctor at all?  He and his staff do anything to create drama to get ratings, even if it means further victimizing a guest who was already abused.  He doesn't even merit a sucks thread.

Jojo

George, What county/state and what year did Lisa and you divorce?

'Michael what are the possibilities the boat came out of a time warp?' the gormless host inquired.

oh god Bara invokes Hoagland's hyperdimensional physics model with the 19.5 nonsense.

Man doesn't even believe in an afterlife but sure, time warps are real.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on August 24, 2019, 02:52:03 AM
Seriously what's your deal with the obsession with George Noory's personal life regarding wives, girlfriends etc? There must be some reason it's so important to you. Do you or did you know him in real life off the radio and Internet?

My only obsession with him is how much he sucks as a third rate talk radio host.
Because he's adorable.  No, I've never met the creep.  What kind of man raises his hand on national radio saying, "Ooo, ooo, I know!  I will describe burlesque dancer outfits to you.  They have feathers on head pieces and sequins on their onesies..."  I guess I'm just Dixie Butcher II.  But I do have an interest in the show not becoming a so-called gentlemen's club.  And what if the 22-year old he flirted with fell for him and married him, but he was still actually married to Lisa?

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on August 28, 2019, 12:19:32 PM
90% of the audience feels this way. Jorch and Tommy are driving the show into the ground. It's become more 'woo' than 'boo!' every passing week.

and all this spirit world mumbo jumbo on Jorch's watch is all the more ludicrous because on many many occasions George has expressed much doubt that there's anything beyond this life yet here is night after night eating it all up as if he is a believer, never a word of doubt on those nights when the woo peddlers are guests, the invisible world around us is filled with spirits of the dead, demons, angels, fairies and what other imaginary beings these people dream up.
Has he really said that?  Because he sure gets interested about communication "from beyond".  I think he believes people can communicate to us after they die.  Personally, it's probably demons.  But, oh yes, sexy ones, of course.

expat

George obviously had a crib-sheet while he was interviewing the awful Bara person. He was checking off the deaths:
Flight 19 - 14. Cotopaxi - 32. He just loves death.

Overnight the wretched book went from Amazon ranking 1,739,291 to 130,500. The power of Noory.

Dateline

Is Bara's new book entitled "Ancient Aliens Get Lost In The Bermuda Triangle?."   He has a series that runs with that feed off of the program.

Quote from: Tangerine on August 29, 2019, 03:17:14 AM
Because he's adorable.  No, I've never met the creep.  What kind of man raises his hand on national radio saying, "Ooo, ooo, I know!  I will describe burlesque dancer outfits to you.  They have feathers on head pieces and sequins on their onesies..."  I guess I'm just Dixie Butcher II.  But I do have an interest in the show not becoming a so-called gentlemen's club.  And what if the 22-year old he flirted with fell for him and married him, but he was still actually married to Lisa?
What if the 22-year old he flirted with was a world renowned panty model that had a great set of gams that went on for days and a fig-yah that wouldn't quit?

(Paraphrased)
George: What's that groaning in the background?
Caller: Oh I'm sorry that's my wife
George: (Bursts out laughing) I thought it was a dog in heat!

worth every penny of that $500k

Dateline

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 29, 2019, 11:36:51 AM
What if the 22-year old he flirted with was a world renowned panty model that had a great set of gams that went on for days and a fig-yah that wouldn't quit?

(Paraphrased)

I heard that.  I gasped!

George should stick to shows like Elvis in Vegas. For the first two hours, he did not seem as out of his depth as usual. Rat pack cool is the highest he can aspire to.

George, if you are still reading this thread, I would like you to ask huxster Hogue a question tonight:  How many orgies did he participate in at Rancho Rajneesh? The mental picture of huxster Hogue cavorting around the mat room in the old Big Muddy ranch house, his rolls of fat jiggling like a bowl of Jello, engaging in every known perversion with the men and woman of Rajneeshpurum; well, it's enough to turn the strongest stomach.

I find it much more entertaining to speculate on the debauchery of Hogue, than the endless speculation about the sex life of George - a subject that has been foisted on this thread and beaten to death, by one member and her sock puppets.

Dateline

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on August 29, 2019, 06:19:27 PM
George, if you are still reading this thread, I would like you to ask huxster Hogue a question tonight:  How many orgies did he participate in at Rancho Rajneesh? The mental picture of huxster Hogue cavorting around the mat room in the old Big Muddy ranch house, his rolls of fat jiggling like a bowl of Jello, engaging in every known perversion with the men and woman of Rajneeshpurum; well, it's enough to turn the strongest stomach.

I find it much more entertaining to speculate on the debauchery of Hogue, than the endless speculation about the sex life of George - a subject that has been foisted on this thread and beaten to death, by one member and sock puppets.
Are you a member of the left?  Are you compiling social credits?  Are you the posting editor?  Then, if not stuff  it.  I do not like every post I read on this forum, but I respect that person's right to discuss anything they choose.  This thread has been very lengthy and it will wander into many subjects and back.  It is where it is.
If you are referring to me in that reference I have posted on many subjects and will continue to do so.  I do not find your post especially rewarding.

I am sorry for you that you feel the need to attack fellow posters. 

Jojo

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 29, 2019, 11:36:51 AM

(Paraphrased)

As for the 22yo, I'm pretty sure she did.  At least to last long enough for the rest of George's life.

Very cute, because I didn't hear "in heat"  ;).

The poor woman.  This was the first time have ever heard George just lose it laughing.  But she was probably getting a suppository from her care giver.  You could tell by the way the caller did not elaborate that he was a little embarrassed. Obviously, his wife was not having bodily fun.  And George just cracked up laughing.  Over and over.  I guess it was good for him.  We all have our many flaws, but laughing at a heart failure patient should not be one of them.  A lesson to all to decide in advance who you will allow to visit when your final days come.

Jojo

Quote from: expat on August 29, 2019, 07:44:40 AM
George obviously had a crib-sheet while he was interviewing the awful Bara person. He was checking off the deaths:
Flight 19 - 14. Cotopaxi - 32. He just loves death.

Overnight the wretched book went from Amazon ranking 1,739,291 to 130,500. The power of Noory.
Power of the broadcast show?

Quote from: Dateline on August 29, 2019, 06:53:01 PM
Are you a member of the left?  Are you compiling social credits?  Are you the posting editor?  Then, if not stuff  it.  I do not like every post I read on this forum, but I respect that person's right to discuss anything they choose.  This thread has been very lengthy and it will wander into many subjects and back.  It is where it is.
If you are referring to me in that reference I have posted on many subjects and will continue to do so.  I do not find your post especially rewarding.

I am sorry for you that you feel the need to attack fellow posters. 
Stroke and I have a personality conflict.  Sometimes it doesn't matter what one says to her.  When I first saw her here she gave a link to her online writing and I spent hours reading.  I told her I found her article great, with perfectly placed, interesting photos and some other compliment, I don't remember now.  I admitted I spent a night reading it all and had a wonderful time.  That says a lot, because I don't read much, other than news and How-
To.  Anyhow, she accused me of lying, she said that my compliment could not be true because I had some detail wrong or something in my compliment (??) - she didn't even believe I had read and liked her writing.  Weird.  Of course I read it.  I loved her travel stories.  I've traveled a little, and never bothered to record any of it, so I admired her.  She's a great writer, but just by speaking to her, one risks unpleasant confrontation.

Jojo

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on August 29, 2019, 06:19:27 PM

I find it much more entertaining to speculate on the debauchery of Hogue, than the endless speculation about the sex life of George - a subject that has been foisted on this thread and beaten to death, by one member and her sock puppets.
If he had a sex life, he wouldn't be talking about sex symbols from ancient history.  ;D

None of the other posters here are sock puppets of mine.  :)

As far as my comments about George's panty model memory, all I've done is quote him. It's not like I'm coming up with new material here.  If you don't like the content, you could tell him to be more interesting.  He wastes a lot of time, confusion, and I'd say embarrassment on mentioning sex symbols.  Nobody even knew what he meant when he said Swedish women should go to Mars.  :o

Look, he does it so much that even he doesn't know what he's talking about.  I PM'd him here not too long ago, that every time Coast plays Bewitched bumper music, I recall his dopey comments about Elizabeth Montgomery.  He wrote back that supposedly I had it all wrong, because he (thinks he) was talking about Donna Reed and Shelly Fabares.  He's so full of panty model b.s. that he doesn't even know the half of his own content.  ::)

And, no matter where you're from or what your sense of humor is, it is noteworthy to hear a retirement-age man admit that 40 years ago during his first marriage to his high school sweetheart, he was in love with MTV girls.  And said it on air, in mixed company, not just to his buddies, but even to the whole country.  That's how okay he is with his chauvanistic mentality.  And 40 years ago while he was being that way, his own girls were already getting a little big for sundresses and his wife was changing the youngest one's diapers.  Some family man, huh.

I know you're not a ladies' lady.  But as a woman, you should just accept these posts for the team.  :P

Last year, Here We Go Again also wrote a lot of evaluative posts.  At least I use pictures and a little humor.

Are there any other moderately moving, well-populated, somewhat intelligent, interactive forums with consistent members that you would like to recommend for me to check out?  I'm all ears.  I'm not opposed to spending less time here.  Where would you suggest? :D

Was not referring to Dateline. I have been listening to George since he was merely filling in. He avoids talking about women, except in an average pop-culture manner. He has deliberately cultivated a puritanical, monkish persona. A member of this thread has done her damn'est to drag this thread into identity/victimhood politics, but it doesn't seem to be working.

Dateline

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on August 29, 2019, 09:13:16 PM
Was not referring to Dateline. I have been listening to George since he was merely filling in. He avoids talking about women, except in an average pop-culture manner. He has deliberately cultivated a puritanical, monkish persona. A member of this thread has done her damn'est to drag this thread into identity/victimhood politics, but it doesn't seem to be working.

Whew!  Wipes forehead.  I have been cleared. 

Dateline

Now, back to Norry.  Norry is trying to model himself after other successful mainstream talk-show hosts.  He is preceded in some markets by Dennis Prager.  Prager is famous for establishing Prager University.  He has even testified recently to Congress about Google censorship of his online University.  It is famously known as Prager U.

Norry has been listening and learning and thinking,verrry deeply.  He wants to establish an online university and it will happen.  Enroll now for the winter semester.  You, too can be a student at Norry's online University, known as Suck U.

What's the name of the instrumental music he went out on at 4 AM?

Quote from: Dateline on August 29, 2019, 09:27:05 PM
Now, back to Norry.  Norry is trying to model himself after other successful mainstream talk-show hosts.  He is preceded in some markets by Dennis Prager.  Prager is famous for establishing Prager University.  He has even testified recently to Congress about Google censorship of his online University.  It is famously known as Prager U.

Norry has been listening and learning and thinking,verrry deeply.  He wants to establish an online university and it will happen.  Enroll now for the winter semester.  You, too can be a student at Norry's online University, known as Suck U.

Jorch and Tommy could make a fortune with a scammy online George Norry's Online University of the Paranormal Sciences. You too can become a world famous paranormal researcher! Make the big bucks on the lecture circuit, hobnob with the famous at international conferences, publish books, do media appearances! Learn from the biggest names in your chosen field of research! Without leaving your home! Stream lectures any time of the day or night!

Testimonials

'A year ago I was housebound and almost bedridden 24 hours a day just waiting to die and then I found George Norry's Online University of the Paranormal Sciences and a whole new world opened for me. I enrolled in their Big Foot Studies 2 year degree program and am learning from the leading experts in the field like Professor Connie Willis and get this, I have already published an e-book, Big Foot on the Grassy Knoll in Dallas and made 575 dollars and appeared on several of the most popular paranormal podcasts on the Internet! Don't worry about the cost, tuition fees are flex priced to whatever your financial situation is and financing is available to all at a low interest rate of just 3% monthly! George Norry's Online University of the Paranormal Sciences saved my life and it can do the same for you!'

- Brenda Wroblinksi
  Decatur, Illinois

'I was a long haul trucker for 35 years and always enjoyed listening to Coast 2 Coast while on the road with that Art Bell fella and when he went weirdo George Noory who I felt was much better and smarter. I expeshuly liked the shows about Biblical Prophecy and the Ancient Aliens and never in a million years thought a guy like me could become a professional expert in that stuff but boy I was sure wrong. Thanks to George Norry's Online University I am earning a graduate degree in Biblical Prophecy learnin from the best in the business. This university is incredible the way they open doors for you and everybody is real nice. I attended the big conference in Las Vegas this past winter and it cost me nothing up front, George Norry's Online University of Paranormal Sciences paid for it all and my tuition and books and a new laptop computer and all I had to do is sign up for a reverse mortgage the school arranged for me. Thanks George and all my professors!'

- Gary Fulk
  Riverside, Ohio