• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Ciardelo

Quote from: ZomZom on December 18, 2015, 10:05:31 PM
Redacted is pregnant with Hoagie's baby and this whole stalker thing is a ruse to divert attention.
Shit yes, I was shocked man.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on December 18, 2015, 09:23:57 PM
Seems like when George first used his fake JC  (UFO Phil) that Hendrie would have then had something to say about it if it really had been him. I can't see Hendrie as the type of guy to sit back and allow a low-life hack like The Noron rip off his shtick without at least saying something about it. Also it kinda seems like Art, during one of his retirements would have done similar.
Don't know yet. Still looking for my collection of Art/JC calls. The Sennheisers, some cheap whiskey and a real dark night should do the trick. Then I'll know.
Do it for us, the public. We deserve to learn the truth.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 18, 2015, 10:15:34 PM
Do it for us, the public. We deserve to learn the truth.
I said then  I  would know. So find out for yourself. I don't do the assclown dance. Savvy?

Element 115

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on December 18, 2015, 10:28:21 PM
I said then  I  would know. So find out for yourself. I don't do the assclown dance. Savvy?

Crack open that Knob Creek and find out then let us know.

Zenman

Quote from: Morgus on December 18, 2015, 10:09:01 PM
Is it open lines with Heather tonight?
Might be a chance for a possibility of a surprise Art Bell appearance perhaps? He could call in just like a regular caller... ;)

:D

Ciardelo

I always thought you were a big assclown. So sorry. Kk?

Dr. MD MD

I understand everything except "savvy."  :o

Quote from: Coz on December 18, 2015, 10:10:46 PM
This was just posted by Ashcraft:

http://mutualbroadcast.com/welcome/

lol

No matter how many times he quits, he'll never be Art.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 18, 2015, 10:46:50 PM
Well, YOU would think that, being the biggest douche in the house. You and Hosegirl, ya phony dick. Lol.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 18, 2015, 10:51:47 PM
It's a pirate thing. Arrrr.

Element 115

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 18, 2015, 10:51:47 PM

Saavy? Means "comprende?"

Ciardelo

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on December 18, 2015, 11:05:06 PM
Well, YOU would think that, being the biggest douche in the house. You and Hosegirl, ya phony dick. Lol.
I guess you told me! my, we're down to name calling huh?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 18, 2015, 11:07:59 PM
I guess you told me! my, we're down to name calling huh?

It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt...meanies  :P

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on December 18, 2015, 08:55:32 PM
Predicating your delusions upon some God/Devil myth being real is sadly symptomatic of externalizing your own sacred spirituality. Is it not?

That may be a little too deep for this board. But if it's okay, I'll just externalize the God part without the Devil part because, the truth is, I've been unable to internalize the whole burning pits of sewage thing in the first place. Also, I'm pretty sure any delusions I may have are self-supporting. I doubt that God cares to get involved with such things and He's never given me any sign of it.

Quote from: trostol on December 18, 2015, 09:59:31 PM
i go to the movies and come back with a ton of pages..meh..someone give me a brief synopsis of the last 10 pages

They were the same as the previous 10 pages, and the 10 before that...

PING

This was posted in Leo's manifesto:

'One of the big issues right now is the music licensing.  That rates are set to go up astronomically in January.  We were already struggling with how we were going to handle the old rates.  The new rates simply make this impossible.  2016 will bring a mass exodus of internet streaming radio stations because its simply too expensive to play the music.  Something like 55% of the gross income would go to music licensing.  Even though the music is only a tiny portion of the overall content of the show'

If true (and I trust anything Leo says even less than I trust Dave) that really sucks. Any idea how that'll affect DMDN, assuming it's around in 2016?

Morgus

Quote from: PING on December 19, 2015, 12:04:57 AMAny idea how that'll affect DMDN, assuming it's around in 2016?
It would only really affect Art's show on DMDN with his using commercial bumper music.
The other shows pretty much only use free or donated bumper music or none.
Heather is still using Art's music, but perhaps she could change to the free/donated music to save money for the network?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 18, 2015, 05:13:44 PM
Let me ask you something:  How will you react if and when something happens to Art or his wife or daughter?

And when did you last beat your wife?  It's irrelevant. You're coming from the assumption that AB's story has validity. I'm not by any means the only one who doesn't believe his story is as he's stated.

Question: if YOU believed you were being targeted, would you leave your family in the target area, or even yourself if you had millions of dollars to keep out of harms way?

Lilith

Quote from: albrecht on December 18, 2015, 09:24:32 PM
As I suggested a day or so ago. I think Art, or Keith, should've called Phil and asked him to do the show as "Art" until the stalker/sniper was caught or Art sorted his situation, instead of the quitting. During the turmoil Phil could've even did guests or callers if they were hard to come-by.

FANTASTIC IDEA!!!  I would happily pay subscription to that indefinitely!

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 19, 2015, 01:18:40 AM
And when did you last beat your wife?  It's irrelevant. You're coming from the assumption that AB's story has validity. I'm not by any means the only one who doesn't believe his story is as he's stated.

Question: if YOU believed you were being targeted, would you leave your family in the target area, or even yourself if you had millions of dollars to keep out of harms way?

I see you're still here to be a complete dick to people and get off on it. How does that even work? Just curious.

stargazr1976

This site involves a few lovers of radio. Most just bitch. Site was a good idea. Wish i had the idea. worth 90 grand or so ad falling lol. Do you people ever just get together anymore and take of the love of radio? Isnt that what it was supposed to be? And Jesues this prick fights with the other blah blah blah. Im out man. you aint bell falls. fans of yourself. whole site is sad. i quit.

Auslandia

Quote from: stargazr1976 on December 19, 2015, 04:30:34 AM
This site involves a few lovers of radio. Most just bitch. Site was a good idea. Wish i had the idea. worth 90 grand or so ad falling lol. Do you people ever just get together anymore and take of the love of radio? Isnt that what it was supposed to be? And Jesues this prick fights with the other blah blah blah. Im out man. you aint bell falls. fans of yourself. whole site is sad. i quit.

Grab some beer while you're out pls

Taco Bell

Figured it out, Art left to get in line for Star Wars.

He went to the movie and now just sits back taking in the theories of his departure.

stargazr1976

Quote from: Auslandia on December 19, 2015, 04:43:37 AM
Grab some beer while you're out pls

Dont worry Ill share aussie. 8)

stargazr1976

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 18, 2015, 10:46:50 PM

Assclown. Bet you see those quite often. 8)

stargazr1976

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 18, 2015, 08:36:26 PM
Whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night. You repeatedly brought up "questions" over, and over and over. It's pretty clear you were trying to be clever. Go back and count all the buts.

I so wish I was a clever as you. Hell I might have even got laid again. 8)

stargazr1976

I wonder how many butts he had? 8)

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 18, 2015, 08:13:19 PM
What I'd like to know is why his first response - and apparently his only response - to whatever problem arises or whatever doesn't go his way is to quit or threaten to quit whatever show he's doing. 

Seeing that pattern repeat itself so often, isn't the next step to wonder whether the various issues that come up were actually simply used as excuses, if not concocted?

Force of habit is my guess. He must have been the kind of kid who quit first and took his ball away and ruined everybody's fun.

CornyCrow

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 18, 2015, 08:36:26 PM
Whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night. You repeatedly brought up "questions" over, and over and over. It's pretty clear you were trying to be clever. Go back and count all the buts.
I sleep fine, as does, I suppose, Art. 
Sure, there were/are questions.  That's natural.  People I know who listen to him think he's a lunatic, and not for the subject matter that he deals with.  I think he would do well with some therapy, but not that he's dangerously mad.  He's immensely talented.