• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 29, 2017, 02:04:21 AM
Forget what's mostly out of his control, I'm concentrating on the most powerful figure in DC alienating people instead of leading.

He ran on an agenda.  To me it's implied that not only does he know how to implement it, but that he's going to do his best to do so.  He's not even trying - he'd rather try to dish out useless cheap shots with his dumb comments and tweets instead.

Some won't be led and I think his alternative plans for them has been brilliant political strategy thus far. Seriously, I think perhaps you're still taking the MSM a little too seriously. Stop watching that shit!

Lt.Uhura

Geez...you guys have a short memory. The big winner last year was none of the above, whose 'supporters' nearly doubled that of Trump and Hillary combined!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 29, 2017, 02:07:59 AM
Some won't be led and I think his alternative plans for them has been brilliant political strategy thus far. Seriously, I think perhaps you're still taking the MSM a little too seriously. Stop watching that shit!

MD, when he actually gets something on his agenda passed then I'll say good job.  So far he has achieved just one thing and that was getting Gorsuch on the Supreme Court.  That was months and months ago.  Since then, nothing outside of a few executive orders which do not have the weight of law.

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on November 29, 2017, 02:16:29 AM
Geez...you guys have a short memory. The big winner last year was none of the above, whose 'supporters' nearly doubled that of Trump and Hillary combined!

I'm speaking in general terms of those who voted.  Yes, numbers were down as the two candidates were not the best or the brightest. 

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 29, 2017, 02:26:19 AM
I'm speaking in general terms of those who voted.  Yes, numbers were down as the two candidates were not the best or the brightest.

That's an understatement. The pie charts elucidate that Nobody was victorious in last year's election. There was no clear mandate from the people. Thus, Trump's downward trajectory this past year was to be expected.

Jackstar

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on November 29, 2017, 02:39:53 AM
There was no clear mandate from the people.

I remember it differently.

Quote from: Jackstar on November 29, 2017, 02:51:26 AM
http://magapill.com/

I remember it differently.

That's all good but temporary and can be overturned with a new President. What about the agenda he ran on which entailed getting bills passed through Congress? 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 29, 2017, 02:57:45 AM
That's all good but temporary and can be overturned with a new President. What about the agenda he ran on which entailed getting bills passed through Congress?

That fact that you can look past all the obstructionist establishment (both left and right) and place the blame for that on Trump tells me you're either highly biased or there's problem with your logic. It's baffling. It's almost like the last couple years never happened for you. Like I said, swamp draining takes time. I'm still confident he'll make good on his agenda.  ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 29, 2017, 03:18:36 AM
That fact that you can look past all the obstructionist establishment (both left and right) and place the blame for that on Trump tells me you're either highly biased or there's problem with your logic. It's baffling. It's almost like the last couple years never happened for you. Like I said, swamp draining takes time. I'm still confident he'll make good on his agenda.  ;)

I agree that it is not all Trump's fault but he doesn't help his cause when he acts childishly.

Quote from: Jackstar on November 29, 2017, 03:19:20 AM

I'm patient.

I am too but I want him to stop with his stupid comments and tweets.  Show some fucking maturity, Donald.

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on November 29, 2017, 02:39:53 AM
That's an understatement. The pie charts elucidate that Nobody was victorious in last year's election. There was no clear mandate from the people. Thus, Trump's downward trajectory this past year was to be expected.

Not logical Lt Uhura.  Once in office a president goes about his business regardless of the voting.  How he handles his job becomes the yardstick.  There's no guarantee, let alone much of a link, between popularity and voting percentages once he's been in office for awhile. 

If the border was secure, we had sensible immigration reform, ObamaCare was repealed, they were working on a popular tax bill,  and talking about how wasteful programs could be defunded or consolidated, he would be hugely popular.  For some reason he and the Congress decided not to do that.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 29, 2017, 03:18:36 AM

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 29, 2017, 01:37:26 AM
As a concept you understand there can be more than one problem when something isn't working well, right?

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on November 29, 2017, 02:16:29 AM

So you're admitting Trump got more the the .000051% of vote you were claiming earlier?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 29, 2017, 03:22:36 AM

I agree that it is not all Trump's fault but he doesn't help his cause when he acts childishly.

I don't think it's childish to joke with some actual native Americans about a woman who rose to prominence by fraudulently claiming to be native American, I really don't. I thought it was funny. I think you can see from the video that they thought so too and also really seemed to like Trump. It's funny because most "minorities" seem to have that reaction to him on a personal level when they meet him. However, the Dems will keep spinning their divisive shit, trying to bring this nation down. Trump's right. It is SAD!  ;D

Gd5150

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on November 29, 2017, 02:07:27 AM
It looks like Trump's Voter Fraud Commission...has come up empty.

He must have hired Mueller.

=Schlyder=

LOL  Matt Lauer fired from NBC for sexual misconduct.   LOL 

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 29, 2017, 05:29:22 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPj-rzqsv1c

Limbaugh gets it.  ;)

Maybe so.  If a  few more people get clued in how Warren is a complete phoney then all is well. I just don't think this was the proper time and place for such a comment.

paladin1991

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 29, 2017, 01:41:01 AM
Actually, when adjusted for the illegal alien vote and other fraud he won the popular vote.  There's really no question about it.

no.   Not really.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 28, 2017, 06:54:38 PM
There are only 100 seats in the Virginia House of Delegates.  See, once again I know more about your own country than you do.
They don't cotton much to book learnin' where MD MD is from.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on November 29, 2017, 07:21:26 AM

Two Canadians in love. I'm glad you finally found each other.  :)

paladin1991

Quote from: PaulAtreides on November 29, 2017, 07:21:26 AM

Yep.  We done tol that teachin' lady the only crayons we needed wuz RED, WHITE and BLUE.  Definitely not fucking Pink, Pauley.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 29, 2017, 07:25:00 AM
Yep.  We done tol that teachin' lady the only crayons we needed wuz RED, WHITE and BLUE.  Definitely not fucking Pink, Pauley.

Gee, maybe if you work real hard, you can move up to a pencil.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on November 29, 2017, 07:28:13 AM

Don't say pencil or you may fly into a blind rage again about how it dwarfs the size of your dick.  :D

paladin1991

Quote from: PaulAtreides on November 29, 2017, 07:28:13 AM

You're funny.  Everybody knows Marines don't eat pencils.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 29, 2017, 07:34:07 AM
Don't say pencil or you may fly into a blind rage again about how it dwarfs the size of your dick.  :D
;D