• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

albrecht

Quote from: Spy on December 16, 2017, 11:12:40 AM
You've got your nose so far up Trump's ass you can't see reality. That's what happens to cult members.

Does it bother you that Trump's three favorite leaders are Putin, Erdoğan and Rodrigo Duterte, all thugs?
If so why does he, like Obama, refuse to expel, or extradite, Gulen or serve Erdoğan's warrant on him and also in the cult/group or do you think that the whole purge and attempted coup (or alleged attempted coup) was an "inside job" and Erdoğan and Gulen still in cahoots (with the CIA, of course?) Why wouldn't Trump via Sec of Education cut off funds for Erdoğan connected schools?

Gd5150

Quote from: Spy on December 16, 2017, 11:12:40 AMYou've got your nose so far up Trump's ass you can't see reality. That's what happens to cult members. Does it bother you that Trump's three favorite leaders are Putin, Erdoğan and Rodrigo Duterte, all thugs?
Still waiting for you or any of the other lemmings to show us the evidence. Oh whoops thee isn’t any. Sucks for you lemming. How’s it feel to be a dumbfuck loser? Please share, and be specific. Maybe you and Flubs can do a video together.

Dumbfuck lemmings

Dr MD MD's butt plug

Quote from: albrecht on December 16, 2017, 11:47:42 AM
If so why does he, like Obama, refuse to expel, or extradite, Gulen or serve Erdoğan's warrant on him and also in the cult/group or do you think that the whole purge and attempted coup (or alleged attempted coup) was an "inside job" and Erdoğan and Gulen still in cahoots (with the CIA, of course?) Why wouldn't Trump via Sec of Education cut off funds for Erdoğan connected schools?

Because so far there's still a separation between the executive and the other parts of government and law. Trump has admitted he wishes it wasn't like that because he's a dictator and can't get that mindset out of his head, so it frustrates him.
Trump knew Flynn was working for Erdoğan who lied about doing so, Trump employed him anyway after being warned Flynn was a security risk. Then they came up with the BS story he was asked to resign because he'd lied to the spaniel eyed Pence-although the chances of Pence not knowing as he was part of the transition team, are about nil. The whole clusterfuck have lied so much now, its almost impossible to remember what they've said. It must be worse for them, because they have to keep their stories straight in front of Mueller. [/font][/size]

GD is my bitch

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 16, 2017, 11:58:44 AM
Still waiting for you or any of the other lemmings to show us the evidence. Oh whoops thee isn’t any. Sucks for you lemming. How’s it feel to be a dumbfuck loser? Please share, and be specific. Maybe you and Flubs can do a video together.

Dumbfuck lemmings

We don't need to know, you mindless bitch. What is important is Trump and his hangers on know that Mueller will find out what they know. I wonder if they get much sleep knowing one or more will crack like Flynn?

PaulAtreides

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 16, 2017, 11:45:42 AM

Falkie,
  Can you please leave the nude/semi-nude pictures of you and Kathy to your thread because frankly this is disgusting!!! Thanks.

Which one is Falkie?

Gd5150

Let’s revisit all the evidence 18 months of illegal wire taps and unconstitutional witch hunts that have cost taxpayers millions have yielded.

GD is my bitch

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 16, 2017, 12:10:28 PM
Let’s revisit all the evidence 18 months of illegal wire taps and unconstitutional witch hunts that have cost taxpayers millions have yielded.

Which bit of "You don't need to know" are you not understanding bitch? You don't have Mueller on speed dial so that will remain the same.  ::)

albrecht

Quote from: Dr MD MD's butt plug on December 16, 2017, 12:01:15 PM

Because so far there's still a separation between the executive and the other parts of government and law. Trump has admitted he wishes it wasn't like that because he's a dictator and can't get that mindset out of his head, so it frustrates him.
Trump knew Flynn was working for Erdoğan who lied about doing so, Trump employed him anyway after being warned Flynn was a security risk. Then they came up with the BS story he was asked to resign because he'd lied to the spaniel eyed Pence-although the chances of Pence not knowing as he was part of the transition team, are about nil. The whole clusterfuck have lied so much now, its almost impossible to remember what they've said. It must be worse for them, because they have to keep their stories straight in front of Mueller. [/font][/size]
Why didn't Obama? The Gülen & Erdoğan split, and subsequent coup attempt and purge, happened under the Obama administration. The Executive Branch, under the DOS and Treasury office has right to put people/groups to designate as FTO?

Vladimir Putin

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 16, 2017, 12:10:28 PM

Manafort and Gates have been charged and tagged with their passports confiscated. Flynn has pleaded guilty (so far) to lying to the FBI-other charges could follow depending on how co-operative he is. Popodopulous (not the coffee boy after all) is singing.. That's what's yielded so far. The arrogant little cunt Jr will fold too and won't have his daddy to protect him. Jared will cry like a child in jail when he's someone's new girlfriend.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 16, 2017, 11:58:44 AM

Dumbfuck lemmings

Hey turd tamper ....... are you sooo stupid that you would think a Canadian would 'give a fuck' about what you and Dr. Dumb dumb spew about your owner ... Trump ?
The world laughs at Trump ...
Trump laughs at his supporters ...
Trump owns you ..... chump.  ;D ;D

If you had two brains .... you'd be a half-wit.  Chump   ;D ;D

Quote from: Spy on December 16, 2017, 10:22:31 AM

Robert Mueller:

-Awarded the Bronze Star with Combat "V" for valor in battle
-The Purple Heart
-Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal w/ Combat "V" for valor
-The Vietnam Gallantry Cross

He is an American hero. His attackers are a disgrace.

Quote from: Spy on December 16, 2017, 11:12:40 AM
You've got your nose so far up Trump's ass you can't see reality. That's what happens to cult members...

If that's what we're basing everything on, why did all the Ds vote for a puke like Obama when they had a chance to vote for a real hero like McCain?

Oh right, because they're the original disgraceful cult members

Vladimir Putin

Quote from: albrecht on December 16, 2017, 12:18:58 PM
Why didn't Obama? The Gülen & Erdoğan split, and subsequent coup attempt and purge, happened under the Obama administration. The Executive Branch, under the DOS and Treasury office has right to put people/groups to designate as FTO?

At the time there was a hell of a lot more going on in the region apart from Turkey. Libya, Egypt, Tunisia, and the usual suspects in Iraq, Bahrain and that's just five. 'Why didn't Obama' is a mantra to deflect from the shit Trump is attempting to deflect. Why did Bush invade Iraq after it was mainly Saudi Arabians who attacked the WTCs? Bin Laden was SA. But Iraq was invaded. Trump has/is trying to protect Flynn because Flynn knows where the bodies are buried. So far there have been 21 Trump appointees who have left the WH since he took office, yet Flynn who was a foreign agent and who should never have been the NSA in the first place and who was warned against employing has had Trump defending him at any opportunity. Why?

Vladimir Putin

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on December 16, 2017, 12:27:55 PM
Hey turd tamper ....... are you sooo stupid that you would think a Canadian would 'give a fuck' about what you and Dr. Dumb dumb spew about your owner ... Trump ?
The world laughs at Trump ...
Trump laughs at his supporters ...
Trump owns you ..... chump.  ;D ;D

If you had two brains .... you'd be a half-wit.  Chump   ;D ;D

albrecht

Quote from: Vladimir Putin on December 16, 2017, 12:35:10 PM

At the time there was a hell of a lot more going on in the region apart from Turkey. Libya, Egypt, Tunisia, and the usual suspects in Iraq, Bahrain and that's just five. 'Why didn't Obama' is a mantra to deflect from the shit Trump is attempting to deflect. Why did Bush invade Iraq after it was mainly Saudi Arabians who attacked the WTCs? Bin Laden was SA. But Iraq was invaded. Trump has/is trying to protect Flynn because Flynn knows where the bodies are buried. So far there have been 21 Trump appointees who have left the WH since he took office, yet Flynn who was a foreign agent and who should never have been the NSA in the first place and who was warned against employing has had Trump defending him at any opportunity. Why?
There is a difference between a possible 18 U.S. Code § 219 violation, or a simple 18 U.S. Code § 1001 violation (which can get almost anyone considering a he-said/she-said relying on Form FD-302s, and a Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 violation! All bad but one far worse and that is the main difference between Flynn and Obama, or whatever his name is.

Trump cannot clean up all of Obama's, or Bush's problems, and admittedly with the entire media, the other Party (that would rather harm come to the country than Trump implement a single policy,) and much of the Inside-The-Beltway career bureaucrats and politicians against he has a hard row to hoe. Amazing he has been able to do so much, actually. And this coming from someone who never fully bought into him and still suspect of his history, friends, NYC and Hollywood background, and because he is so, so liberal on immigration.

Vladimir Putin

Quote from: albrecht on December 16, 2017, 12:58:12 PM
There is a difference between a possible 18 U.S. Code § 219 violation, or a simple 18 U.S. Code § 1001 violation (which can get almost anyone considering a he-said/she-said relying on Form FD-302s, and a Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 violation! All bad but one far worse and that is the main difference between Flynn and Obama, or whatever his name is.

Erm. If Flynn's actions were all innocent, why did he lie to the FBI about them? What was the purpose? Its okay, I don't expect you to know the answer, but Flynn and Trump do.

Trump cannot clean up all of Obama's, or Bush's problems, and admittedly with the entire media, the other Party (that would rather harm come to the country than Trump implement a single policy,) and much of the Inside-The-Beltway career bureaucrats and politicians against he has a hard row to hoe.

Boo hoo, did lickle Donny find out his narcissistic, cry baby, (ultra) thin skinned toddler tantrums wouldn't go down so well when he was POTUS? Why should the Dems support him or the GOP? They have no need to, the GOP have the majority in all three houses! The GOP had seven years to figure out and draft out a viable alternative to the ACA and chose not to, and on day one (When the alternative was to be put in place by cry baby) the closet was bare. Trump is completely and utterly incompetent to do anything. He has the temperament of a toddler and the social skills of a retarded baboon. 

Amazing he has been able to do so much, actually. And this coming from someone who never bought into him and still suspect of his history, friends, NYC and Hollywood background, and because he is so, so liberal on immigration.

He's done nothing other than fly off on our dime to play golf and campaign again and sign (with the TV crews there) in his childish scribble successive EOs. The very things that Obama was criticized for doing when he was POTUS because apparently it was 'unconstitutional".

Spy

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 16, 2017, 12:29:00 PM

If that's what we're basing everything on, why did all the Ds vote for a puke like Obama when they had a chance to vote for a real hero like McCain?

Oh right, because they're the original disgraceful cult members

Try to concentrate, PB. I pointed out Mueller's war record to contrast him with the asshole (Trump) who's trying to discredit him and the entire FBI.  McCain and Obama have nothing to do with it.

Mueller has a sterling reputation. Trump is a lying, cheating, misogynistic piece of shit with severe mental problems.  If Trump and his sycophants think Mueller has no evidence then what the hell are they afraid of? Why are they trying to discredit him? Why are the blathering idiots at Fox News demanding he be fired?

blah.....blah.....blah....Trump.......blah....blah.....blah.......Flynn.......blah....blah...blah......Mueller........blahh.....blahhh...blahhh......investigation

Boringgg!!! Granted Trump can be an oaf but this investigation is a pure waste of taxpayer money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEzLfPwl5cg

Wake me up when you have something new to talk about.

Gd5150

Quote from: Spy on December 16, 2017, 01:17:34 PM
Try to concentrate, PB. I pointed out Mueller's war record to contrast him with the asshole (Trump) who's trying to discredit him and the entire FBI.  McCain and Obama have nothing to do with it.

Mueller has a sterling reputation. Trump is a lying, cheating, misogynistic piece of shit with severe mental problems.  If Trump and his sycophants think Mueller has no evidence then what the hell are they afraid of? Why are they trying to discredit him? Why are the blathering idiots at Fox News demanding he be fired?
Mueller and a Comey are a disgrace amongst plenty of ex FBI officials. His investigate team is made of 16 demokkkrat contributors. He and his unconstitutional witch hunt have become a laughing stock. As are the dumbfuck lemmings like yourself who still think it’s going to produce something when so far it’s produced nothing. 18 months of wiretaps. Jack shit. Wake up idiot. And get a new avatar yours is weak and cliche. Ok, now go clean out the dishwasher bitch.

Vladimir Putin

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 16, 2017, 01:19:53 PM
blah.....blah.....blah....Trump.......blah....blah.....blah.......Flynn.......blah....blah...blah......Mueller........blahh.....blahhh...blahhh......investigation

Boringgg!!! Granted Trump can be an oaf but this investigation is a pure waste of taxpayer money.

So you're okay with Americans working within the WH who were paid by the Russians and Turks, on their behalf and doing business with Russian oligarchs even though there are legally imposed sanctions against it?

“We don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.”[/size]

[/size]
Donald trump Jr. [/size]

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 16, 2017, 01:27:24 PM
...Ok, now go clean out the dishwasher bitch.
I believe it is the dishwasher.  ;)

GD is my bitch

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 16, 2017, 01:27:24 PM
Mueller and a Comey are a disgrace amongst plenty of ex FBI officials. His investigate team is made of 16 demokkkrat contributors. He and his unconstitutional witch hunt have become a laughing stock. As are the dumbfuck lemmings like yourself who still think it’s going to produce something when so far it’s produced nothing. 18 months of wiretaps. Jack shit. Wake up idiot. And get a new avatar yours is weak and cliche. Ok, now go clean out the dishwasher bitch.

Its funny how who they vote for is important to the trumptards now..It wasn't mentioned by the GOP when Ken Starr investigated Clinton. What do you think (I know its a stretch, but try) the chances are that everyone who works in the CIA, FBI, the military, the many police and sheriff departments votes for the GOP? You mindless fucking chimp.

It has produced something cunt.. Flynn is singing and Manafort is not going anywhere soon.

Spy

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 16, 2017, 01:19:53 PM

The total cost of this investigation won't amount to 0.000000000000001% of the $1.5 trillion the Republicans are about to add to the U.S. deficit.  It won't come close to the cost of Trump's never-ending golf weekends or the cost of flying his sorry demented ass to one Trumpanzee rally after another.

Go back to your paedophile fantasies. Speaking of which, I think we're all relieved to know a 50 year-old man thinks 11 year-olds are too young and that you wouldn't date a 13 year-old.

Oh and Vladimir, bitch and butt plug.  The 3 Stooges.  Oh God.  I'm sorry Moe, Larry and Curly. I didn't mean to insult their memory.  Why don't you snowflakes register on this forum?  You like to do hit and run jobs.  Why don't you run to back to your safe space on /x/? Your routine is a bore and you are not impressing anybody.

Oh and I forgot Shemp, Joe and Curly Joe.  Sorry fellas.

Quote from: Spy on December 16, 2017, 01:37:04 PM
The total cost of this investigation won't amount to 0.000000000000001% of the $1.5 trillion the Republicans are about to add to the U.S. deficit.  It won't come close to the cost of Trump's never-ending golf weekends or the cost of flying his sorry demented ass to one Trumpanzee rally after another.

Go back to your paedophile fantasies. Speaking of which, I think we're all relieved to know a 50 year man thinks 11 year-olds are too young and that you wouldn't date a 13 year-old.

Cheap shots, dude, but I expect no less. I think real pedophiles should be stretched out on a rack and castrated and then hung.  I was 13 years old too when I was with a 13 year old girl.  Big diff.  Why don't you learn some science and history.  I'm only speaking from fact.  Men married girls that young in this country not too long ago.  Some girls go through puberty at 12.  Some at 13 or 14.  I have never lusted after kids so get lost.

GOP swamp.

Quote from: Spy on December 16, 2017, 01:37:04 PM

Go back to your paedophile fantasies. Speaking of which, I think we're all relieved to know a 50 year man thinks 11 year-olds are too young and that you wouldn't date a 13 year-old.

What? Wait, don't tell me. Wasn't there some 50 year old who married a 16 year old a few years ago? I bet the Moore/Trump supporters piled onto him being a pervert.

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 16, 2017, 01:42:55 PM

Cheap shots, dude but I expect no less. I think real pedophiles should be stretched out on a rack and castrated and then hung.  I was 13 years old too when I was with a 13 year old girl.  Big diff.  Why don't you learn some science and history.  I'm only speaking from fact.  Men married girls that young in this country not too long ago.  Some girls go through puberty at 12.  Some at 13 or 14.  I have never lusted after kids so get lost.

21st is King of Bellgab now. This is why he is so beloved. He's a lying sack of shit, but he does it with class and style. :)  16 is not a kid. That's ah m'sechy wady!

Spy

Some girls go through puberty at 12.  Some at 13 or 14.  Depends on the girl.

3OctaveFart was right when he said you clowns eventually hang yourselves with your own words. You just tightened that noose around your neck a little tighter.

GOP swamp.

Cheap shots, dude but I expect no less. I think real pedophiles should be stretched out on a rack and castrated and then hung.  I was 13 years old too when I was with a 13 year old girl.  Big diff.  Why don't you learn some science and history.  I'm only speaking from fact.  Men married girls that young in this country not too long ago.  Some girls go through puberty at 12.  Some at 13 or 14.  Depends on the girl.

You're okay with it then? Because a child hits puberty doesn't make her mature enough to have sex. Isn't that one of the anti muslim mantras because their sick bastards take child brides? If its sick for them what difference does it make that a christian (alleged) pervert does the same?

Quote from: GOP swamp. on December 16, 2017, 01:49:22 PM

You're okay with it then? Because a child hits puberty doesn't make her mature enough to have sex. Isn't that one of the anti muslim mantras because their sick bastards take child brides? If its sick for them what difference does it make that a christian (alleged) pervert does the same?

I would never marry someone that young but many many men have married girls at their age.  Read your history.  Read about the old west.  Shit like that happened all the time.  Our standards have changed.  I didn't particularly care for Moore but I thought the stuff he went through was bullshit.