• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Morgus on November 18, 2017, 11:46:16 PM
Hoagie's office phone has been ringing a lot tonight, just like in the early shows...

Bill collectors.

expat

TOSOM has an orphaned web page on which most of the navlinks don't work.

Ya gotta love this one:
Tell Us What You Think
We’re wanting to hear how we can share with you breaking thought that can benefit you. Please send us a comment. Thank you.

It's a dead link. LOL

WOTR

Quote from: Étouffée on November 16, 2017, 10:33:03 PM

If he can see it, I can believe it, oh my brother!

and this is why I love Peter Davenport.

"George- we had a very credible report delivered to us last Tuesday.  A retired air  traffic controller and his wife were travelling North on route 87 when they spotted a bright light flashing in the west.  They report that the light moved toward the horizon at a high rate of speed before returning to it's starting position where it remained for approximately 20 seconds before racing directly towards them and flying twenty feet directly over their car before disappearing...

We also had a report in from Martinez that same night where a morbidly obese half blind man in desperate need of attention reported seeing a flying Prius..."

The best part is that he just repeats what any crackpot tells him and I am supposed to believe that the crackpot reporting really was an air traffic controller, has a wife and that a craft flew over the highway 20 feet above his car with nobody else even slightly concerned...

Where can I donate to the important work this man performs?

Dyna-X

Quote from: WOTR on November 19, 2017, 12:19:03 PM
and this is why I love Peter Davenport.

"George- we had a very credible report delivered to us last Tuesday.  A retired air  traffic controller and his wife were travelling North on route 87 when they spotted a bright light flashing in the west.  They report that the light moved toward the horizon at a high rate of speed before returning to it's starting position where it remained for approximately 20 seconds before racing directly towards them and flying twenty feet directly over their car before disappearing...

We also had a report in from Martinez that same night where a morbidly obese half blind man in desperate need of attention reported seeing a flying Prius..."

The best part is that he just repeats what any crackpot tells him and I am supposed to believe that the crackpot reporting really was an air traffic controller, has a wife and that a craft flew over the highway 20 feet above his car with nobody else even slightly concerned...

Where can I donate to the important work this man performs?

He also lives and has his office in an abandoned missle silo and still adheres to the idea of a report is written down its somehow more credible.  They don't make characters of his ilk anymore.

Hoagland should just embrace UFOs as it would give him a hundreds of new ways to torsion spin any topic. He can get out of tonight's topic as a "UFO" one since the Billy Meier case is more of a contactee case as the "UFO" aspect has long been proven to have been done with strings and garbage can lids. Horn could probably admit as such and not lose any followers as the whole thing has became a cult of doctrine and prophecy.

astroguy

Quote from: Dyna-X on November 19, 2017, 05:11:44 PM
<snip>Horn could probably admit as such and not lose any followers as the whole thing has became a cult of doctrine and prophecy.
That's what he's been trying to do for at least a decade, make this more of a cult around Meier's "prophecy" rather than anything about UFOs or aliens.

Morgus

Another last minute Hoagie show cancellation tonight.

The OSOM website now has this message up:
TONIGHT’S SHOW IS POSTPONED: DUE TO SKYPE ERROR:
Keeps saying “this account doesn’t exist”
Apparently, This is a COMMON error in Google.
APOLOGIES!!! WE DEEPLY REGRET THIS INCONVENIENCE

astroguy

Quote from: Morgus on November 19, 2017, 11:04:04 PM

Thankfully. Hr0n won't get another outlet for his crap, or at least it's delayed.

=Schlyder=

LOL  why am I not surprised this show didn't materialize?  LOL

Ah, spit.  Sometimes I think Hoagie doesn't exist.  He was just an image in a visor, shot by Stanley Kubrick, on a backlot somewhere on the Cydonia plain, on Mars.  Room 19.5.

Nobody

Am I the only one who feels let down that Hoagland is not attributing his latest non-appearance to "dark forces" seeking to suppress his programme?

He has the Rosicrucians/NSA/Freemasons/AARP to choose from; blaming it on a "Skype error" comes as something of a disappointment. 

I keyed [skype “this account doesn't exist”] (sans brackets) into Google and turned up no references whatever to this "common" error on the first page of results.  Am I missing something?  Or is Hoagland telling a fib?

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Nobody on November 20, 2017, 02:43:31 AM
Am I the only one who feels let down that Hoagland is not attributing his latest non-appearance to "dark forces" seeking to suppress his programme?

He has the Rosicrucians/NSA/Freemasons/AARP to choose from; blaming it on a "Skype error" comes as something of a disappointment. 

I keyed [skype “this account doesn't exist”] (sans brackets) into Google and turned up no references whatever to this "common" error on the first page of results.  Am I missing something?  Or is Hoagland telling a fib?

The problem is threefold.  One, Richard is a technopeasant - I'm surprised that he can even answer a phone.  Two, he doesn't bother to check anything out in the days between shows.  Three, he relys upon what is essentially consumer grade technology that is somewhat less than robust

Lunger

He can't create a new account?

expat

Quote from: PaulAtreides on November 20, 2017, 07:08:16 AM
Three, he relys upon what is essentially consumer grade technology that is somewhat less than robust

Yes, including that fucking scanner whose glass is so scratched up it draws glass towers on the Moon.

Dialog between Astroguy and Hoagland, August 2015 on OSOM

SJR: "You have the Apollo images... I know that you completely disagreeâ€"some people have argued that what you're looking at is noise from your scanner. "

RCH: "They're idiots!"

SJR: "..."

RCH: "No no no. There are some things peopleâ€"criticsâ€"say that are totally stupid. The idea..."

RCH: "Hang on, hang on. You asked the question. The idea that I would put negatives or prints on a scanner, and a) not clean the screen, and b) not make sure there was no dust on the negatives etc. etc.â€" is ludicrous. That is a straw man that people are putting out thereâ€"it's not true. These are real artifacts recorded by the Apollo astronauts, both in orbit and from the surface, and all we've done is take that data and subject it to modern technology, to bring it out and to present it in terms of web posts."

SJR: "But that's not what I'm asking. I'm saying 'Some people say that, that you're using these Apollo images, and that's one explanation that your critics make, and'...."

RCH: "But that doesn't mean it's right. They can claim anything... Look, you can hold these photographs up to the light and see it on the analog..."

RCH: "Hang on, hang on. You don't have to scan. I can't show you an analog print because you're not in the same room. So I have to scan it and put it on the web. But the originals show what we're showing. All you have to do in the dark room is basically bring out the low-level detail from the negative, and Bingo! There it is on an analog print."

Quote from: Étouffée on November 19, 2017, 11:12:52 PM
Ah, spit.  Sometimes I think Hoagie doesn't exist.  He was just an image in a visor, shot by Stanley Kubrick, on a backlot somewhere on the Cydonia plain, on Mars.  Room 19.5.
Room 19.5,,, would that be the adjoining bathroom or closet?

ItsOver

Quote from: Étouffée on November 19, 2017, 11:12:52 PM
This.  All but a dream.  A hologram, from an elite NYC hair salon, beamed onto the desert of the sea, for a brief shining moment in time, with The Voice of the Night.

http://youtu.be/pWxJEIz7sSA

Quote from: ItsOver on November 21, 2017, 07:25:19 PM
This.  All but a dream.  A hologram, from an elite NYC hair salon, beamed onto the desert of the sea, for a brief shining moment in time, with The Voice of the Night.

* In Dreams *

Morgus

Quote from: astroguy on November 23, 2017, 01:50:54 PM
His cancelled guest claims they will be on on Saturday.
Maybe they will be smarter and test out the Skype to the guest BEFORE the live show this time?  8)

astroguy

Quote from: Morgus on November 23, 2017, 06:28:21 PM
Maybe they will be smarter and test out the Skype to the guest BEFORE the live show this time?  8)
I would prefer if they didn't ...