• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Pizzagate

Started by area51drone, November 28, 2016, 03:50:12 AM

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2018, 01:10:38 PM

So you haven't got a lawyer on it then? Just checking. I couldn't care less what you investigate you drug addled wanker, just fucking get on with it and stop talking about it. If you find someone to take to court, get convicted and sent down/executed for eating kids I'll be the first to congratulate you. But I suspect you're full of shit and really have no dog in the game and just like looking at conspiracy websites..

how many boys have you diddled in your time, pud?

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 01:10:22 PM
lets just call it what it is, ok? pud is a diddler...

Where have you been new guy? Everyone knows that! The horror was normalized long ago!

gnooryblows

just tell me pud. at this point it's really painfully obvious what you really are.

Yorkshire pud

lets just call it what it is, ok? pud is a diddler. he is obstinately denying the pizzagate thing and the fact that obviously there is child sex trafficking and child abuse in powerful circles that is normalized and covered up because he himself is a diddler.

the cat has gotten out of the bag since weinstein. it was out of the bag before but now nobody can deny it. we know these people cover up for one another. if pud is still denying, IMO, it's because he's a diddler himself. i say we just call him out for what he is. he might have his dick in a littleboyass right now for all we know. i know i have no desire to give him a pass.

You know something? I would punch you in the face and not get bored or tired.. Not because you accuse me of being a paedophile, but because you're an irritating little tick, a bit like the host of Lymes disease.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2018, 01:12:45 PM
You know something? I would punch you in the face...

Everyone knows he's bluffing. He's got women's knuckles and a manicure.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 01:12:02 PM
how many boys have you diddled in your time, pud?

And tell me, how brave and hard enough are you to tell me that to my face? On a scale of 0--10?

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2018, 01:12:45 PM
You know something? I would punch you in the face and not get bored or tired.. Not because you accuse me of being a paedophile, but because you're an irritating little tick, a bit like the host of Lymes disease.

yeah you'd punch me in the face for exposing the truth about you and calling you out for what you are. i have no doubt about that, you fucking diddler. i'm sorry but at this point it's really transparent. which do you prefer, little boys or little girls? i bet you are the creepy grandfather who fucks his granddaughter in the ass and then gets her to keep quiet through threats and promises of new toys. that's what i picture you as.

Jackstar

Quote from: Swishypants on January 01, 2018, 12:59:04 PM
I just slip-in here and there with random shit and 90% of the time it has the appearance of engagement.

"Take my wife... please!"

i say we just call him out for what he is.

Good show, but I'm like two years ahead of you on this. So much for the power and glory of Latecifer, lol!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 01, 2018, 01:13:39 PM
Everyone knows he's bluffing. He's got women's knuckles and a manicure.

I'll remove the acrylics for him.

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 01:12:22 PM
just tell me pud. at this point it's really painfully obvious what you really are.

Again, smelling salts, he's PROUD of it!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2018, 01:14:04 PM
And tell me, how brave and hard enough are you to tell me that to my face? On a scale of 0--10?

i dunno, does my bravery or "hardness" have anything to do with the objective reality of whether or not you've diddled children? i can be the biggest coward in the world for all we know, it isn't going to undiddle all of the children you've diddle, you know?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 01:14:10 PM
yeah you'd punch me in the face for exposing the truth about you and calling you out for what you are. i have no doubt about that, you fucking diddler. i'm sorry but at this point it's really transparent. which do you prefer, little boys or little girls? i bet you are the creepy grandfather who fucks his granddaughter in the ass and then gets her to keep quiet through threats and promises of new toys. that's what i picture you as.

Go on then hard man...Come to me and say it to my face.. I'll even pay you the gas money.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2018, 01:14:04 PM

19.5. What's keeping you so long?
*dismissive hand-wanking gestures*

Swishypants

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2018, 01:15:42 PM
Go on then hard man...Come to me and say it to my face.. I'll even pay you the gas money.

god congratulations. at this point you have actually officially made the world most pathetic internet post of all time.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 01:15:07 PM
i dunno, does my bravery or "hardness" have anything to do with the objective reality of whether or not you've diddled children? i can be the biggest coward in the world for all we know, it isn't going to undiddle all of the children you've diddle, you know?

That is self evident... You're full of it.

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 01:16:52 PM
god congratulations. at this point you have actually officially made the world most pathetic internet post of all time.

FUCK YOU BITCH! That's my job! I'm the King of that shit!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 01:16:52 PM

Hey... You're the one with the accusations, so back em up Samantha. Back em up.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2018, 01:17:42 PM

No Pud! How tastey is my little Timmy, is full of you!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2018, 01:17:42 PM

yeah sure i'm a coward lol i don't give a fuck. am i supposed to care or something? am i supposed to be trying to seem like a tough guy for internet people? lmfao i don't care about any of that stuff. all that matters to me right now is the fact that you are obviously a pedo lmfao. why do you diddle children? that's the real question? care to tell me a little bit about your motives?

care to have a seat, yorkshire_pud?

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2018, 01:18:58 PM
Back em up.

Your posting history does that for him, loooool

Swishypants

CRY, TO THA' MUTHA'FUCKIN' HAVOC!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 01:20:04 PM
yeah sure i'm a coward lol i don't give a fuck. am i supposed to care or something? am i supposed to be trying to seem like a tough guy for internet people? lmfao i don't care about any of that stuff. all that matters to me right now is the fact that you are obviously a pedo lmfao. why do you diddle children? that's the real question? care to tell me a little bit about your motives?

care to have a seat, yorkshire_pud?

"I didn't mean it sir, honest I didn't. I'm sorry, really I am"

Swishypants

Is there going to be a 10th Series of PEEP SHOW or what? I fucking love Mitchell & Webb!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2018, 01:22:13 PM

"I didn't mean it sir, honest I didn't. I'm sorry, really I am"

how does any of this become about "machismo" to you. we are posting on a fucking internet forum. god i can't even imagine how backwards and fucked up your mind is.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 01:24:35 PM
how does any of this become about "machismo" to you. we are posting on a fucking internet forum. god i can't even imagine how backwards and fucked up your mind is.

It doesn't. But if you're going to accuse someone of such a revolting crime, you'd better fucking make sure you're either prepared to go to court with evidence or if its just to troll, say it to their face and prepare for the comeback. You won't do either, so you alluding to machismo is somewhat moot. Now do the honourable thing and fuck off under your stone.

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 01:24:35 PM

Don't mind me! I'm just over here stemming and nervously counting my fingers while facing the wall! "Pud does the things! Pud does the things!"

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2018, 01:28:47 PM

It doesn't. But if you're going to accuse someone of such a revolting crime, you'd better fucking make sure you're either prepared to go to court with evidence or if its just to troll, say it to their face and prepare for the comeback. You won't do either, so you alluding to machismo is somewhat moot. Now do the honourable thing and fuck off under your stone.

uhhhh i don't know what you're talking about man. you're just getting further and further off the rails. you're a fucking child diddler nothing could be more obvious. you've been a child diddler as long as i've been on this board and we've had this conversation before. APPARENTLY you've had it with other people on the fucking board too. it really is painfully obvious so whatever dude. keep having your delusions about what you think i do and don't need to do with regards to my discussion with you. in truth, i don't need to play by any of your fucking random rules and i don't owe you anything. you're a fucking diddler, nothing more, you're pretty much lower than dogshit on the social ladder, i guess, not that that means anything to me anyhow. i just think you're a rotten human.

Swishypants

I just think Laura Pegs him.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 01:31:16 PM
uhhhh i don't know what you're talking about man. you're just getting further and further off the rails. you're a fucking child diddler nothing could be more obvious. you've been a child diddler as long as i've been on this board and we've had this conversation before. APPARENTLY you've had it with other people on the fucking board too. it really is painfully obvious so whatever dude. keep having your delusions about what you think i do and don't need to do with regards to my discussion with you. in truth, i don't need to play by any of your fucking random rules and i don't owe you anything. you're a fucking diddler, nothing more, you're pretty much lower than dogshit on the social ladder, i guess, not that that means anything to me anyhow. i just think you're a rotten human.

Then if you're so convinced, why don't you come and tell me to my face? I look forward to it, how about it chicken shit?