• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Jackstar Anything

Started by Jackstar, October 08, 2018, 11:47:27 PM

Metron2267

Do you not get how much Bellgab needs its own bingo night?

Jackstar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 30, 2018, 04:32:43 PM
What happened to those 300 "people" that left in a matter of minutes?

This really isn't my area. Googling will tell you more than I know about how forum statistics are generated/manipulated than I ever could, faster.

But, since you're asking me, I'll be direct--obviously Russian collusion is obvious.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Jackstar on October 30, 2018, 04:36:45 PM
This really isn't my area.

This thread is really letting me down.

Jackstar

Seriously--I just publish here. I've no connection to how it operates, at all, save for the love of showmanship I share.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 30, 2018, 04:32:43 PM
Anyway... before I was so rudely interrupted I was inquiring about the number of people on this website. Now it's 189. What happened to those 300 "people" that left in a matter of minutes?

Some were NPC's that were transferred to the ellgab server. Some were just old and bought the farm like Art. And the rest were deported back to Mexico by Trump. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-says-he-plans-to-sign-executive-order-ending-birthright-citizenship?fbclid=IwAR1UKbU_-lMu5S9ya2XOnl1_TvpJJyC5FAKNfBZnXtGMvTiiRrplBzZcW0I

viva méxico! Orale que viva!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 29, 2018, 07:58:24 PM
Miku died she got eaten by a Fox, RIP.

Hopefully she told you with her last breath not to put desu at the end of a question.

P.S. It's desu ka, if you don't want to come off as a complete retard to the Japanese speaking community.

You're welcome.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 30, 2018, 06:27:26 PM
Hopefully she told you with her last breath not to put desu at the end of a question.

P.S. It's desu ka, if you don't want to come off as a complete retard to the Japanese speaking community.

You're welcome.

Hi, Genki desu. Arigato gozaimasu Roswells, Cunt-kun

Jackstar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 30, 2018, 06:27:26 PM
if you don't want to come off as a complete retard

It posts as a different sockpuppet when appropriate operational requirements are met.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on October 30, 2018, 06:00:46 PM
[attachment=1,msg1272720]

You know what--that Quote button is actually pretty handy.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Jackstar on October 30, 2018, 06:39:16 PM
You know what--that Quote button is actually pretty handy.

Is that the IDF elite tactical unit?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Jackstar on October 30, 2018, 06:46:42 PM
[attachment=1,msg1272737]

that post was reserved for Roswells please wait your turn.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 30, 2018, 06:42:54 PM
Is that the IDF elite tactical unit?

What do you do? Or are we supporting your ass like we are with the feeble minded guy that wants to have sex with you?

I mean, all you do is watch cartoons and post here so you can't have a job. Is your mom supporting you desu ka?

Jackstar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 30, 2018, 06:53:39 PM
are we supporting your ass

Note that if the Cabal energy conglomerates weren't suppressing technological advancement, there would be no problem to support her and her herd of yaks as well.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 30, 2018, 06:53:39 PM
What do you do? Or are we supporting your ass like we are with the feeble minded guy that wants to have sex with you?

I mean, all you do is watch cartoons and post here so you can't have a job. Is your mom supporting you desu ka?

welder/machinist/metal fabrication

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 30, 2018, 07:03:51 PM
welder/machinist/metal fabrication

Oh, that's pretty cool, actually.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 30, 2018, 07:09:34 PM
Oh, that's pretty cool actually.

can be... And im not knocking your job im just joking around. A job you enjoy is not really a job if you enjoy doing it.

pate

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 29, 2018, 09:33:25 PM
Why did you become such a jerk?

Also, what do you do for work again?..

Because.

&

Whatever I want.  Today I burned brush for 12-hours for an 80-yr old dude with a broken hip.  I think when I get the house paid off in a couple years, I might use the property to open a business of some sort (it is zoned for both commercial and residential use, I am using it as a residence currently.)  Based on the neighborhood demographics I have considered turning it into a hipster-douche type restaurant, a consignment art gallery, a pottery studio, a bed and breakfast or a coffee house.  I think I could even turn it into a wood-shop and make artisanal furniture and crap like that.  I dunno, the situation is fluid.

Jackstar

What does p.a.t.e. stand for?

Lilith

Dear Pate,

What is the meaning of existence?

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on October 31, 2018, 12:26:42 AM
What does p.a.t.e. stand for?

As an acronym pate can stand for all kinds of things, the fun part is the contradictions in all the possible standings.  I had never considered pate to be a acronym.

I think what pate stands for is freedom.  Primarily pate freedom, all other freedoms are secondary.

pate

Quote from: brig on October 31, 2018, 07:03:59 AM
Dear Pate,

What is the meaning of existence?

That depends on which of the many para eel universes that question is axed in.  From where I stand the answer appears to be "903."

Use of the sum function in the maths may be helpful in finding out why that is.

Lilith

Quote from: pate on October 31, 2018, 08:32:07 AM
That depends on which of the many para eel universes that question is axed in.  From where I stand the answer appears to be "903."

Use of the sum function in the maths may be helpful in finding out why that is.

I tried that, but it didn't help...

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 30, 2018, 07:00:44 PM
Note that if the Cabal energy conglomerates weren't suppressing technological advancement, there would be no problem to support her and her herd of yaks as well.

Technological advancement scripted by Skynet?

Yeah, what could possibly be non-beneficial in that, eh?

UBI much?

Machine slavery it's the new wage slavery times a gazillion...

pate

Quote from: brig on October 31, 2018, 09:24:23 AM
I tried that, but it didn't help...

Okay, I will attempt to show how the answer "903" is arrived at from one para eel but not necessarily concurrent multiverse.  Operating assumption is that the maths works the same in all the 'versus.  From that initial starting point, dear grub, I will attempt to show via mathematical symblolgy how another para ell universe may be reached.  Understanding of advanced torsion physics will be helpful to understand the logical process that brings you to the final derivation.

Given: Σ(x)=903;  x²=4;  {x₀=0, x₁=√9, x₂=x₁/2} then x₀ ⩈ x₂ ⩆ x₁ =19.5, clearly.

Hopefully that is sufficient, I apogee for the mathematical shorthand I used to try to illuminate the derivation of the answer.  The intar-tubes in y'oar thymeline are actually a bit backward and I did the best I could there.

If you are still having trouble understanding what happeened there, I will be happy to expand on the formulas given.

-pAnon

ediot: imprecise mathematical symblolgy correction, appogees.

ediot²: improper symlol manipateshun, korrekted.

thrediot: emphasis added.

Lilith

Quote from: pate on October 31, 2018, 10:43:49 AM
Okay, I will attempt to show how the answer "903" is arrived at from one para eel but not necessarily concurrent multiverse.  Operating assumption is that the maths works the same in all the 'versus.  From that initial starting point, dear grub, I will attempt to show via mathematical symblolgy how another para ell universe may be reached.  Understanding of advanced torsion physics will be helpful to understand the logical process that brings you to the final derivation.

Given: Σ(x)=903;  x²=4;  {x₀=0, x₁=√9, x₂=x₁/2} then x₀ ⩈ x₂ ⩆ x₁ =19.5, clearly.

Hopefully that is sufficient, I apogee for the mathematical shorthand I used to try to illuminate the derivation of the answer.  The intar-tubes in y'oar thymeline are actually a bit backward and I did the best I could there.

If you are still having trouble understanding what happeened there, I will be happy to expand on the formulas given.

ediot: imprecise mathematical symblolgy correction, appogees.

ediot²: improper symlol manipateshun, korrekted.

You mean,

Like THIS?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DA2MKuI6fs