• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 08, 2018, 12:10:23 PM
Potatoes and Eggs and vinegar left in the sun make simple botox, which is deadly and untraceable. Do you like that egg salad sandwich Pud? Do you feel tired?  8)

Actually I can't stand egg salads...No idea why, because I like a runny boiled egg, fried eggs, eggs cooked into hot pasta for carbinara..But not in a salad.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 08, 2018, 12:12:44 PM
Actually I can't stand egg salads...No idea why, because I like a runny boiled egg, fried eggs, eggs cooked into hot pasta for carbinara..But not in a salad.

All British cred gone! This guy is a Commifornian! No matter. It has no taste and can be put on anything.  ;D I'll be getting a job as a waiter soon! Part time. Didn't work out after the first day!

Swishypants

Listen to me Pud. The next 40 years are conservative. We decided. The minorities were given a test. They failed it. Oprah running is welcome. I didn't even tell him about the space based weapons. Silly little Pud.

Swishypants

FULL DISCLOSURE: I didn't give the real recipe, because I know you dumb fucks watching will try it. But it's real simple and you can't outlaw the contents.

There are many such weapons and substances like that. You can not disarm a population no matter what. You can only make them not want to kill you.

Swishypants

You can use a can of RAID bug-bomb as a CS Gas grenade though! Toss it in Puds house and when he comes running out the door, hold him down and rape him! :)  His eyes will be too watery to see who it is! Use gloves and a stick, not your cock; no DNA to trace.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 08, 2018, 12:23:39 PM
Listen to me Pud. The next 40 years are conservative. We decided. The minorities were given a test. They failed it. Oprah running is welcome. I didn't even tell him about the space based weapons. Silly little Pud.

Just because you didn't tell me, don't hate on me Mary..Just don't...A chocolate chip cookie and a bonsai tree to you if you can identify this..Clue: It has a Griffin engine.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 08, 2018, 12:35:47 PM
Just because you didn't tell me, don't hate on me Mary..Just don't...A chocolate chip cookie and a bonsai tree to you if you can identify this..

Jap Zero!

Jackstar

Quote from: Swishypants on January 08, 2018, 12:26:05 PM
FULL DISCLOSURE: I didn't give the real recipe, because

What common household ingredient, found in every American kitchen, can be combined with instant chocolate pudding to create a high explosive?

Quote from: Swishypants on January 08, 2018, 12:33:37 PM
hold him down and rape him

Is it time for a second honeymoon already??

Swishypants

Quote from: Jackstar on January 08, 2018, 12:37:02 PM
What common household ingredient, found in every American kitchen, can be combined with instant chocolate pudding to create a high explosive?

Is it time for a second honeymoon already??

I don't have time to listen to your Mento's sexual fetish!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 08, 2018, 12:40:31 PM
That's a Nakajima Frank!

No...It was made by Supermarine.. Griffin engine...

What about this one? Contra rotating props...folding wingtips...

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 08, 2018, 12:43:42 PM
No...It was made by Supermarine.. Griffin engine...

What about this one? Contra rotating props...folding wingtips...

LOOK! I don't have any friends that will play video games with me, so I have to entrap FBI agents into spending time trying to find out if my claims are valid or not. I can usually keep them around working for me to as playmates for a few months, but they all leave in the end! You would never do that to me!

Dr. MD MD

With all Oprah's history with Trump one might wonder if she has any history with the Clintons.  ???

Muha...Muhahaha...Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! ;D

Yorkshire pud

Okay....The first was a Mk14 Supermarine...............................Spiteful..The other with the contra rotating props was a Supermarine Seafang.. Some Spitefuls had the same prop configuration. Here's a PR version.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 08, 2018, 12:49:29 PM
With all Oprah's history with Trump one might wonder if she has any history with the Clintons.  ???

You are so stupid Ritchie! Bill is going to die of AIDS soon and Hillary is a retard!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 08, 2018, 12:49:29 PM

As much as Trumps? Who knows...? Oprah hasn't had a history with Trump. He expressed his desire to have as a running mate if he ever stood. She flatly turned him down.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 08, 2018, 12:49:56 PM
Okay....The first was a Mk14 Supermarine...............................Spiteful..The other with the contra rotating props was a Supermarine Seafang.. Some Spitefuls had the same prop configuration. Here's a PR version.

I love photo recon birds! Lone jockey on a race-horse being chased by everyone! The stakes are high and the intel decides the fate of thousands!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 08, 2018, 12:51:57 PM
I love photo recon birds! Lone jockey on a race-horse being chased by everyone! The stakes are high and the intel decides the fate of thousands!

They were very brave pilots.

Spitfire PR.XI PA944 of the 22nd Photographic Reconnaissance Squadron, 7th Photographic Reconnaissance Group

Swishypants

I'll work for anyone btw, provided they put up with my bullshit and pay half up-front on faith alone!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 08, 2018, 12:54:29 PM
I'll work for anyone btw, provided they put up with my bullshit and pay half up-front on faith alone!

Do you take amex?

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 08, 2018, 12:54:01 PM

They were very brave pilots.

Spitfire PR.XI PA944 of the 22nd Photographic Reconnaissance Squadron, 7th Photographic Reconnaissance Group

They generally didn't have to kill anyone, but everyone tried to kill them. It's a double-victory that way. Hero all the way around! What's a little danger ekse? ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 08, 2018, 12:55:36 PM
Do you take amex?

FUCK OUTA HERE! Diners Club and Carte Blanche only!

Swishypants

In my dreams: Photo Recon pilot from "A Bridge Too Far!" RrrrrrrrrEEEEEEAAAaarrrrrrrr! SNAP-SNAP-SNAP!

Swishypants

The Scouts, in any age, provide the key to victory on the eve of battle! Provided the Officer Corps doesn't ignore it! Instead of killing 10 men, you save thousands! And that ADRENALINE RUSH!!!

Swishypants

And no one ever knows you were there or who you were!  ;D

https://youtu.be/belrNpqqA2g

"Carry a laser, just in case!"

Gd5150

Oprah shouldn’t be taken lightly. She’s created a billion dollar empire. She is a great speaker, after all that’s how she created her empire. In a time when white men dominated the airwaves she broke through. Donahue dominated the airwaves with his classic leftwing negatively and pesomism. Like the Demokkkrats of today, he never offered solutions, never saw an optimistic outcome, just blamed Republicans. Back then it was all about hating Reagan and loving the Communist Russians.

Oprah is not that. When she speaks as a moderate she’s very uplifting and optimistic. She is everything the Demokkkrat party is not. When Obama first came along he offered a fraction of Oprah’s optimistic vision for the country and it was very refreshing. It’s why he won the nomination. He changed once winning the primaries became realistic. He became anoter left wing cliche pushing the same old garbage of blame and hate. Obama had the chance to capitalize on the gains the black community had made since the 1960s, and really uplift them to power. Instead he became a pawn of the Demokkkrag establishment, and put them back into slavery with his blame and hate and making them feel powerless. That’s what Demokkkrats do. It’s why they’re a joke and they’ll never be effective leaders.

If Oprah could hold on to her uplifting optimism she could make the country a better place. Hell she and Trump have been friends for decades. She should be out there helping him now. Are we here to improve the country and world? Or are we here to acquire power for the Demokkkrat party. Well sadly, Oprah like Obama will most likely become another pawn of the Demokkkrat establishment and be a pesomisic perpetuater off blame and hate, there to empower the Demokkkrat establishment. No ideas, no solutions, no vision. Her speech last night captured that lack of vision beautifully. And now leftwinger lemmings everywhere are celebrating her leftwing speech? Shocking...yawn.

It’s sad, the black community is ripe for the picking, the Republicans ignore them, and the Demokkkrats enslave them. Even with wealth and power, their negativity and whining still keeps the community as a whole enslaved by Demokkkrats.

Juan

My father, a WWII gunner aboard a B-24, got tears when the last spitfire was retired. What’s the purpose of the counter rotating props? Something similar to the opposite rotating Allison’s put in the P-38s later in the war?