• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

valdez

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 08, 2011, 03:19:41 PM
       Noory sucks and he is incredibly dopey...but I'm calling bullshit on the Chewbacca quote.
       I think it was either Socrates or Winston Churchill or Helen Keller who said "A lot of things on the Internet ain't true"

Indeed, the internet can be deceiving, but I knew that I heard George say something about Chewbacca, and I knew I posted on it, so I did a Coastgab "search", and came up with nothing, so I proceeded to go back and read all of my post.  Not fun, for I seem to be in the habit of using twenty words where one will do, but I found it.  Evidently, the "Noory/Chewbacca" rumor existed before this incident, so it's possible that George has done it on more than one occasion, but I can only attest to one, with Stan Gordon, May 11th, 2010. 

Here is the post:   

Quote from: valdez on May 11, 2010, 04:12:31 AM
     There are threads in this forum reporting George's mentioning of this character as a possible explanation for certain unexplained sightings.  I had believed them to be the wild exaggerations of  mean spirited detractors of the Wonder Boy of St. Louis.  Alas, tonight I have heard it with my own ears.  Discussing Bigfoot with Stan Gordon:
     GN: Stan...
     Stan: Yeah?
     GN: George Lucas...
     Stan:  ...Right?
     GN:  You know, Star Wars.
     Stan: Yeah.
     GN:  Chewbacca.
     Stan:  ...Uh.
     GN:  Whaddaya think?
     Stan: ...Uh.

Uh, I think you're a !!$# moron.  Way to open the week.

M Knight

Where the hell is that hand coming from that is resting on Nooron's shoulder?

Morgus

Quote from: M Knight on November 08, 2011, 06:50:04 PM

obviously thats "Thing" - the disembodied hand from The Addams Family  ;D

Morgus

I see Noory is doing another live chat at the c2 website tonight.
Hope somebody from here can get on there and play some nice post Halloween trick on Noory...  :D

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 08, 2011, 03:19:41 PM
I'm calling bullshit on the Chewbacca quote.

I remember it.  I thought he got it from Dames.  You know, Bigfeet are ETs that he formerly thought were visiting Earth as tourists.  They have little red lights that are human sensors (or something) and this advanced technology lets them know when anyone is approaching.  That is why they are never caught.  He, however, knows where they beam in and out.  They may not use the lights there and he is very likely to catch one.  Now he no longer holds this theory (sorry, can't remember his new theory) and he may not catch one real soon.  Maybe later.  Anyway, Dames’ point was they might look like apes but are ultra bright space guys (or maybe interdimensionals).

George's Chewbacca remark is Noory-speak for "don't judge a book by it's cover".  I seem to think I heard it more than once.

The General

MARC!  I found the original, and you won't believe it...

Another brilliant job by Lexsch..

Quote from: DangerousBlossom on November 08, 2011, 08:23:40 PM
I remember it.  I thought he got it from Dames.  You know, Bigfeet are ETs that he formerly thought were visiting Earth as tourists.  They have little red lights that are human sensors (or something) and this advanced technology lets them know when anyone is approaching.  That is why they are never caught.  He, however, knows where they beam in and out.  They may not use the lights there and he is very likely to catch one.  Now he no longer holds this theory (sorry, can't remember his new theory) and he may not catch one real soon.  Maybe later.  Anyway, Dames’ point was they might look like apes but are ultra bright space guys (or maybe interdimensionals).

George's Chewbacca remark is Noory-speak for "don't judge a book by it's cover".  I seem to think I heard it more than once.

There really is no bottom to George's Suckage.

fabucat

Quote from: Morgus on November 08, 2011, 07:50:37 PM
I see Noory is doing another live chat at the c2 website tonight.
Hope somebody from here can get on there and play some nice post Halloween trick on Noory...  :D

Make. It. So. 

Ever since someone on here specifically pointed out that Noory does commercials as if he's lifelessly reading from 3 by 5 cards, it's getting harder & harder to listen.  Politics aside, think of how Limbaugh, Thom Hartmann or even Beck would do commercials for his respective sponsors.   We get the idea of how sad Noory is.

Last night I missed the guy talking about the asteroid and instead could only live through 5 minutes of Alex Jones discussing his life's story.  Alex says something worthwhile every 100 days or so (better than Noory), but I get sick of hearing how much he hates the US government.    Listen, most of us have serious legitimate beefs about our government, as did our parents and grandparents, but Alex believes that we'd be better off with NO GOVERNMENT.  After the 100th time Alex disses my government, I want to give him a one way ticket to Mogadishu and tell him "America, love it or leave it!"

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: fabucat on November 08, 2011, 10:00:34 PM
After the 100th time Alex disses my government, I want to give him a one way ticket to Mogadishu and tell him "America, love it or leave it!"
That would be a nice payback to them for Black Hawk Down as well....Though it may violate the Geneva Convention.

One thing is for sure, Fat Alex would triple the collective weight of Somalia by simply putting one foot down. That lardass carnival barker.

Vic

I grew my tomatoes in saquatch poo.They were very tasty.

Morgus

Noory always has to mention he spent nine years in the Navy (but fails to say that was all behind a desk) when he has guest that was also in the Navy.
Like with tonight's first hour Jesse Ventura, who was a Navy Seal.
Noory doesn't compare at all, but he dares to anyway...  :P

michio

Quote from: Morgus on November 07, 2011, 02:59:37 PM
Last night, Noory was again spouting his total belief in the wacky abiotic oil theory where he thinks oil is produced overnight all the time, so we would never run out even if we used even higher amounts daily.
Noory never has a guest on with the opposite view to show how the theory is all wet.
Somebody needs to expose that theory as bogus and let Noory know about it...  8)

There was a guest who handed him his ass on a platter after trashing George's abiotic oil obsession. You could hear the guest was annoyed with George's insistence that he's an expert at nothing in particular, except for being an expert at destroying a formerly excellent talk radio show.  The guest was on a long time ago and hasn't been back since, TMK.  George is such a nice guy.   ::)

valdez

Jessie Ventura has a cool website.  Did he backtrack on that Mexico thing?  He seems to be upset about a judge throwing out his case against the TSA.  I didn't know MSNBC payed him for three years to stay low and shut up.  I liked the way he just kept on talking while George was trying to get to his "callers."  Then it was Ty Bollinger and Micheal (I think he was drunk) Farley on alternative healing/medicine.  George should get a regular doctor on to give the "traditional" guys a fair hearing.

Quote from: Morgus on November 08, 2011, 12:17:40 AM
A surprise appearance now tonight on c2c with Richard Hoagland telling about word he has about a secret launch at Vandenburgh of a probe or warhead tonight or tomorrow, perhaps to try to deflect that near-earth asteroid...
Hoagland can go suck a homeless man's cock. He's so full of shit. What ever happened to the ufo that was hiding in/around/behind comet elenin??? Dickie C, care to tell us about that? You fucking schmo. Bolo ties are for redneck faggots by the way. Noory, YOU SUCK.

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on November 09, 2011, 01:38:29 PM
Hoagland can go suck a homeless man's cock. He's so full of shit. What ever happened to the ufo that was hiding in/around/behind comet elenin??? Dickie C, care to tell us about that? You fucking schmo. Bolo ties are for redneck faggots by the way. Noory, YOU SUCK.

What ever happened with ANY of the things that he said are just right around the corner? 

Ricard C is only slightly less accurate that Majorette Dames, although not nearly as offensive..

Morgus

Quote from: valdez on November 09, 2011, 06:15:34 AM
     Jessie Ventura has a cool website.  Did he backtrack on that Mexico thing? 
George should get a regular doctor on to give the "traditional" guys a fair hearing.

Ventura has lived part time in Mexico for years apparently, he owns a house down there.

Noory never has the mainstream guests on who disagree with his beliefs in alternative medicine or his wacky abiotic oil theory. So fat chance...  8)

Bart

Quote from: Morgus on November 09, 2011, 12:42:56 AM
Noory always has to mention he spent nine years in the Navy (but fails to say that was all behind a desk) when he has guest that was also in the Navy.
[/

Or was it only one weekend a month and a week or two each summer?quote]

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Bart on November 09, 2011, 03:11:58 PM
Quote from: Morgus on November 09, 2011, 12:42:56 AM
[/

Or was it only one weekend a month and a week or two each summer?quote]

Ventura was never a SEAL; he was a Navy UDT diver.   Years after he got out, UDT was folded into the SEAL Command.  Too bad...being in UDT is no slouch; but it's not SEAL and trying to embellish it was cheap.

Has Noory ever mentioned why he left the Navy?

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: VtaGeezer on November 09, 2011, 04:05:33 PM

Has Noory ever mentioned why he left the Navy?
We don't ask, and he doesn't tell...

b_dubb

noory was in the navy reserve. not regular navy

VtaGeezer

Quote from: b_dubb on November 09, 2011, 04:33:48 PM
noory was in the navy reserve. not regular navy
That often means he simply didn't go to the Naval Academy.   Until relatively recently, those who were not Academy grads, e.g. ROTC or OCS, were commissioned as Reserve Officers and served (technically) in the Naval Reserve.  I've known men who retired as career officers with 20 years active duty who never  became "regular Navy".

kf5iwe

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 08, 2011, 10:09:32 PM
      That would be a nice payback to them for Black Hawk Down as well....Though it may violate the Geneva Convention.

One thing is for sure, Fat Alex would triple the collective weight of Somalia by simply putting one foot down. That lardass carnival barker.
They would EAT him!!! frien of mine said the last time he was in the dish, no fastfood joints, just pissed off starving people

WOTR

Quote from: valdez on November 09, 2011, 06:15:34 AM
     Jessie Ventura has a cool website...I liked the way he just kept on talking while George was trying to get to his "callers." 

Then it was Ty Bollinger and Micheal (I think he was drunk) Farley on alternative healing/medicine.  George should get a regular doctor on to give the "traditional" guys a fair hearing.
I really enjoyed the Ventura segment.  I always find the guy interesting if nothing else.  After Ventura, I turned off the radio.  Enough quacks and crack pots for me.

Quote from: Morgus on November 09, 2011, 02:18:28 PM
Ventura has lived part time in Mexico for years apparently, he owns a house down there.
Not to bore you with technicalities..but don't the messsicans prohibit Americans from owning land in Messsico?

valdez

UFO guy, Richard Dolan, whining about the government's refusal to acknowledge space aliens.  Give it up, people, we got real problems here.  Then English guy Neil Arnold on strange creatures.  Arnold believes most of the weird things people see are in their heads, or perhaps apparitions, but George wasn't letting go of his "big bird" fetish.  "Could they be government drones made to look like birds to spy on us?" Just once I want to hear a guest give George a firm, unequivocal, topic ending "no."
     Some guy called in and asked George what was going on with Art Bell. "I wish I knew.  I don't know."  Then a few calls later George takes a call with a hearty, "welcome to America's number one late night talk show!"  He doesn't usually welcome a caller like that.  Was it a shot across the bow to all those Art Bell fans, letting them know that things are just fine without their precious leader?  Perhaps.