• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Better Call Saul

Started by jazmunda, January 12, 2014, 03:06:52 PM

Okay, now I know what cocobolo desks looks like and they're pretty darn spiffy.  I also found this beautiful piece of craftsmanship and am considering selling a kidney and maybe a slice of liver so I can get me one.

trostol

just started watching this...wish i had known about it before..such a maybe unintentionally funny show..

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: coaster on February 16, 2016, 09:34:12 PM
Better Call Saul is the best show on tv right now.

i don't watch much tv to make the comparison, but it's definitely among the best shows i've ever seen.  i've loved bob odenkirk since 1995 when i saw him on mr. show for the first time.  awesome talent.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Jackstar on February 21, 2016, 02:47:37 AM

Also, I Googled "cocobolo" one time, and now the banner ads here are showing me desks, desks, desks. Hilarious and creepy, but mostly hilarious.

heh heh, nice.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 21, 2016, 02:25:44 PM

...maybe the desk ads will get rid of all the mail order bride ads I get. I can't figure that one out, because I've never Googled the subject.

but you're using a forum owned by me and about art bell.  you didn't have to google anything.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: trostol on February 21, 2016, 07:10:49 PM
just started watching this...wish i had known about it before..such a maybe unintentionally funny show..

i wish i'd found out about this show after the entire series had ended.  i hate waiting.  i just like to plow through.  instead, i've been watching BCS one episode at a time since s01e01.  ugh.

GravitySucks

Quote from: MV on February 21, 2016, 08:34:51 PM
but you're using a forum owned by me and about art bell.  you didn't have to google anything.

That must be why I keep getting all these ads for lawyers.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 21, 2016, 08:36:38 PM
That must be why I keep getting all these ads for lawyers.

are they large-breasted arab lawyers?

Quote from: MV on February 21, 2016, 08:34:51 PM

D'oh! I should have guessed that.

trostol

squat cobbler...remember that

Quote from: trostol on February 22, 2016, 10:00:11 PM
squat cobbler...remember that

brilliantly hilarious -cant wait till next week

the_peeve

hoboken squat cobbler  ;D
Also known as a “full moon pie,” a “Boston cream splat,” a “Simple Simon the aâ€"man,”

My stomach just stopped hurting from laughing at that!  I wonder how many takes they needed to do that scene without cracking up. I have no doubt card boy's tears during the video were real, but they were smart to leave that part to the imagination. 

Mike was just as riveting as always. He can say more with a baleful stare and a meaningful facial twitch than most actors can with a page of dialogue. I think he's actually the most honorable and ethical of all the BB/Saul characters.

And it looks like shit is going to start making contact with the fan before too long.  Liking it so far!

ponyboysunset

Had a snow day yesterday from work, binged all of season 1 on Netlfix. It was amazing! Love Mike's back story and the writing and acting are just great. Looking forward to season two.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on February 26, 2016, 06:57:19 AM
Had a snow day yesterday from work, binged all of season 1 on Netlfix. It was amazing! Love Mike's back story and the writing and acting are just great. Looking forward to season two.

The Mike episode is one of my favorites!  They did a tremendous job crafting his story and there's bound to be more revelations, because he hasn't yet turned into the stone cold killer he was in BB.  No spoilers, but he has some great scenes in Monday's episode!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 26, 2016, 11:14:47 AM
The Mike episode is one of my favorites!  They did a tremendous job crafting his story and there's bound to be more revelations, because he hasn't yet turned into the stone cold killer he was in BB.  No spoilers, but he has some great scenes in Monday's episode!
Yeah I gotta wait until the second season comes out but I am sure that is right. I was so mad when he was no longer part of Breaking Bad. He is one of my favorite characters.

Love it !!!!  keeps getting better and better !

Ciardelo

Quote from: the_peeve on February 22, 2016, 10:05:34 PM
hoboken squat cobbler  ;D
Also known as a “full moon pie,” a “Boston cream splat,” a “Simple Simon the aâ€"man,”
lol I just tonight saw that episode.

Juan

Tuco goes to jail where he'll meet Skinny Pete.  I wonder when Badger will show up at Jimmy's office?

the_peeve

Quote from: Juan on March 12, 2016, 06:36:53 AM
Tuco goes to jail where he'll meet Skinny Pete.  I wonder when Badger will show up at Jimmy's office?

Wow. The potential for this show to give and give is amazing. I forgot about those tie-ins.

So the probability of Tuco asking Jimmy for legal representation is...??

Loved it last week  -next episode starts in a minute  can't wait  !!!!!!!

trostol

I find Kim amazingly...hot for some reason lol

Juan

I've been thinking that Badger must be the wayward nephew of Cliff.

coaster

Quote from: trostol on March 14, 2016, 08:28:33 PM
She is hot. Nice gams too.

Zoo

Wow I need to start paying more attention to other parts of this site. Love this show and love It Is All Good Man aka Saul Goodman!!

PS. You can watch it all the episodes on here just never give your info or download anything. Just close the popups and pages as they come up and you will be fine. I use it everyday!!1

http://projectfreetv.us/internet/index-last.html

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: trostol on March 14, 2016, 08:28:33 PM

I'd say, objectively speaking, she is. I'd say she was chosen for the very reason of evoking this response in men. If we can fall in love with her then we understand and identify more with why Jimmy is. It gets us deeper insider the character's heart and head. Plus she's portrayed as smart (obviously) and funny. Honestly, if I can find those two things in a woman she doesn't even have to be all that great looking. I'll imbue her with beauty from my admiration of her  ;)