• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

ninjashoes

Quote from: akwilly on November 09, 2016, 08:09:42 AM
that sounds disgusting but we need a gabcast involving you. Hopefully that would steer it away from a political gabcast

Oh why how nice of you to nominate me!

I would love to go on the Gabcast!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: theONE on November 08, 2016, 06:53:49 AM
MV I'm listening to "the Mad Martian" at: http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,5016.msg948725.html#msg948725
he starts at /at 2:30:32/, he has very cool and fascinating story to tell,
actually sounds like he has many stories to tell,
You offered free use of UFOship to Hoagland but if Hoagie is not interested would you consider to
give that offer to theMad Martian...I think he could develop nice following
-OK he has high energy...LOL but is pure blast and maybe he can come down a bit but that guy has some
weird provocative stories to tell -quite intriguing in my opinion-
but person needs to have patience to give him a listen...
/maybe give him some free e-cigarettes with coming down herbal extracts in them and MadMartian will be a "gem"
when he talks slower he is super cool to listen too in my opinion/..LOL

Blasting from wild steppe of Mongolia to the shores of North America this is theONE /andONLY/ with
just recently granted FULL TURBO MODE to entertain and amuse you.
Sprinkling some of you with fresh yak's milk and others with stale yak's urine.

i'd have no problem putting the mad martian on ufoship.  have him contact me.  michaelvandeven@gmail.com

Hautex

Quote from: ninjashoes on November 09, 2016, 07:58:14 AM
I'm not terminal toast. In fact I am a very rugged piece of wheat bread with peanut butter on top.
The "former" was Art Bell's show, the hopefully saved "latter" was yours....

ninjashoes

Quote from: HAUnted TEXan on November 09, 2016, 04:29:18 PM
The "former" was Art Bell's show, the hopefully saved "latter" was yours....

gotcha,

Sea-hawks won, Trump won.

cloud nine baby cloud nine.

theONE

Quote from: mv on November 09, 2016, 08:39:48 AM
i'd have no problem putting the mad martian on ufoship.  have him contact me.  michaelvandeven@gmail.com

Can't find his working email address -I sent to one email address but got answer that is not valid...

maybe someone here can get MV in touch with Garry the Mad Martian,.. would be nice to have his regular
or semi regular shows to listen too,...sounds like that guy has lot's of knowledge to share ,but right now it's suppressed 
under layers of pain of being screwed up by people like Hoagland and Robin to start with...

Corona Kitty

Quote from: theONE on November 12, 2016, 12:56:23 AM
Can't find his working email address -I sent to one email address but got answer that is not valid...

maybe someone here can get MV in touch with Garry the Mad Martian,.. would be nice to have his regular
or semi regular shows to listen too,...sounds like that guy has lot's of knowledge to share ,but right now it's suppressed 
under layers of pain of being screwed up by people like Hoagland and Robin to start with...

That's not going to happen.

theONE

Quote from: username on November 12, 2016, 06:23:08 AM
That's not going to happen.

why not - who are you to dictate to MV who he can put on his UFOShip cast ??

Corona Kitty

Quote from: theONE on November 12, 2016, 11:03:15 AM
why not - who are you to dictate to MV who he can put on his UFOShip cast ??

I tried to sway him to do the gabcast, he very loudly declined. I tried more than once, the last time was recent. I wasn't trying to dictate anything, I was trying to help.

Big Chicken

Quote from: username on November 12, 2016, 05:11:19 PM

I tried to sway him to do the gabcast, he very loudly declined. I tried more than once, the last time was recent. I wasn't trying to dictate anything, I was trying to help.

Too bad baby.  Too damn bad.   The betting would be fast and furious on how long before MV would lose patience
with the Martian and drop him.

The Big Chicken says 8 minutes.

MV/Liberace!

being on the gabcast is not the same as doing his own podcast.

theONE

Fair enough..I stand corrected. Thank You.
I got your statement as if you were protecting yourself [your show] from MadMartian to do other shows.
Like if you had an exclusive access to MM and doing shows with him..
I misread your post ,but perhaps your post had not enough info in it as well. All is cool ;) I hope.

Quote from: mv on November 12, 2016, 10:46:46 PM
being on the gabcast is not the same as doing his own podcast.

Exactly what MV said...nobody will interrupt MadMartin, he can go nuts as much as he needs to in order to present his points.
He can be by himself or invite guests...or callers
We can learn interesting things from MM ,things/facts/rumours that right now are not very well known to the wide public

So why don't you give MV Mad Martin's email ..or direct MM to read this thread so he can think about the offer ?? 
..or do both.

Or also PM me his email and I will contact him,..but I think somebody with proper English skills should contact him
so he doesn't think that I'm making fun of him when he reads my English and my grammar/that sucks/..hahaha

Corona Kitty

Quote from: theONE on November 12, 2016, 11:20:38 PM
Fair enough..I stand corrected. Thank You.
I got your statement as if you were protecting yourself [your show] from MadMartian to do other shows.
Like if you had an exclusive access to MM and doing shows with him..
I misread your post ,but perhaps your post had not enough info in it as well. All is cool ;) I hope.

Exactly what MV said...nobody will interrupt MadMartin, he can go nuts as much as he needs to in order to present his points.
He can be by himself or invite guests...or callers
We can learn interesting things from MM ,things/facts/rumours that right now are not very well known to the wide public

So why don't you give MV Mad Martin's email ..or direct MM to read this thread so he can think about the offer ?? 
..or do both.

Or also PM me his email and I will contact him,..but I think somebody with proper English skills should contact him
so he doesn't think that I'm making fun of him when he reads my English and my grammar/that sucks/..hahaha

Understood, but no I don't have exclusive rights to anyone everyone is free to do what they please, I honestly tried to get him on.

Dr Who

I think Heather,Donald Trump,Art Bell ,George Noory the Guy from Pittsburgh and me should host the next Bellgab podcast.I volunteer to do the show naked.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on November 06, 2016, 09:08:56 PM
I got the ok from MV to post this link to my recording of the show, here in the GabCast thread.  Enjoy this recording of  MV talking with Japhy Ryder on Pirate Radio. There is one dead air segment at about 13:00, I think someones mic might have been muted or something, but it's not a long dead air segment.  I have not edited it at all from how it streamed over the air.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7pOgBcaz2XwcVZkX3JOX3ZLeFk/view?usp=sharing

You're the best brigâ,,¢. Just watched the latest GabbingNowâ,,¢, your thoughtfulness shames me.

Jackstar

When is Onan going to be on The Gabcast again to explain how the official 9/11 story is totally legit? Asking for a friend.

Lilith

Quote from: jafstar on November 20, 2016, 04:45:56 AM
When is Onan going to be on The Gabcast again to explain how the official 9/11 story is totally legit? Asking for a friend.

I think MV, Onan and Jackstar discussing 9/11 would be a Gabcast Classic.

Jackstar

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on November 20, 2016, 04:57:07 AM
I think MV, Onan and Jackstar discussing 9/11 would be a Gabcast Classic.

You are not fucking wrong, which is why my appearance fee for that extravaganza starts at ten thousand dollars, denominated in gold bullion.

I don't know who will be there to apologize for fascism, but...

Jackstar

Quote from: mv on November 12, 2016, 10:46:46 PM
not the same as doing his own podcast.

Yeah, let's see you as a guest on someone else's gig, you lying fucking lying cunt.

Lilith

Quote from: jafstar on November 20, 2016, 05:04:18 AM
Yeah, let's see you as a guest on someone else's gig, you lying fucking lying cunt.

Don't tell me you haven't heard this yet.... Tell me it isn't so.

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/space-pirate-radio/episodes/2016-11-06T19_28_22-08_00

Jackstar

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on November 20, 2016, 05:14:21 AM
Don't tell me you haven't heard this yet.... Tell me it isn't so.

I haven't heard it, am not about to hear it, don't give a shit about hearing it, and am relieved that I haven't wasted my time listening to it.

I am only aware of it insofar as that it is not on my /ignore list.

Jackstar

OH, wait, I was wrong--I did listen to it, but my speakers were on mute, so I missed the whole thing. Awww, too bad.

theONE

I can see that uneducated Seattle village idiot is posting again that jafstar the pedo jafstar
hmmm, jaf - jaf what that stands for ?? hmmm??
O, I know jaf -it stands for:

juvenile ass fucker  = jaf ,lol....mystery solved, hahaha

Jackstar

I don't find your analysis to be credible on its own. Perhaps, with some rt.com links...?

Jackstar

Quote from: theONE on November 20, 2016, 06:31:37 AM
juvenile ass fucker

... is there a subreddit for this? Asking for a friend.

Lilith

Quote from: jafstar on November 20, 2016, 06:21:41 AM
I haven't heard it, am not about to hear it, don't give a shit about hearing it, and am relieved that I haven't wasted my time listening to it.

I am only aware of it insofar as that it is not on my /ignore list.

I love it too!  ;D

Jackstar

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on November 20, 2016, 06:40:19 AM
I love it too!  ;D

,pyjrgivklrt, I literally don't know what you're talking about here

Lilith

Quote from: jafstar on November 20, 2016, 06:47:21 AM
,pyjrgivklrt, I literally don't know what you're talking about here

I thought you had a magic decoder ring.  Bomar does.

Jackstar

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on November 20, 2016, 06:50:17 AM
a magic decoder ring

Magick isn't what you think it is.

Quote from: Dr Who on November 14, 2016, 02:49:58 PM
I volunteer to do the show naked.

You and me, Babe; how 'bout it?

Lilith

Quote from: jafstar on November 20, 2016, 07:06:30 AM
Magick isn't what you think it is.

I sit corrected, I meant secret decoder ring.

Jackstar

Darlin', that's no secret, and that's no ring.