• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Quote from: onan on October 14, 2016, 11:03:40 AM
Get your Kleenex and tender spots ready...

I have been having a good deal of trouble with my larynx over the last 3 months. My voice seems to be doing a rather sickly version of puberty these days.

Podcasts are probably some ways off.

See, my mom got me fired from John Hopkins when I was three and was instructing surgeons on better performance techniques.
:(

heater

I have been having a good deal of trouble with my larynx over the last 3 months. My voice seems to be doing a rather sickly version of puberty these days.

See, my mom got me fired from John Hopkins when I was three and was instructing surgeons on better performance techniques.

I'd enjoy listening / talking to you even if you were speaking through a Stephen Hawking speech assist tool.

heater

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 14, 2016, 10:45:41 AM
It would be lovely to do a show with you, but people are sick of hearing from me. I was on the last 3 Gabcasts. Surely in a site as big as this, there are others to step up? Onan?

Screw the people's opinion you should join us.  Its not about them anyway.

onan

Quote from: RED on October 14, 2016, 11:17:21 AM
I'd enjoy listening / talking to you even if you were speaking through a Stephen Hawking speech assist tool.

Thanks man, maybe in a month or two.

starrmtn001

It would be lovely to do a show with you, but people are sick of hearing from me. I was on the last 3 Gabcasts. Surely in a site as big as this, there are others to step up? Onan?
I will if you will, and my connection doesn't drop.  It's been a little glitchy lately.

theONE

Quote from: RED on October 14, 2016, 11:18:51 AM
Screw the people's opinion you should join us.  Its not about them anyway.

so very true !!

Post proves ,..or it didn't happen :)

You might consider practising now and record yourself talking and listen to it, I know it might be torturing at first to listen to your own voice
but if you overcome that initial "shock" you can adjust your voice and mannerisms and improve greatly whatever you think you didn't like
first time listening to yourself.

It's not that hard, similar as looking at your own face in the mirror,..especially looking into your own eyes, and holding that look for a minute or so.
At first is very uncomfortable but then you will start to "love" that person in the mirror .. :-*

Lilith

Quote from: theONE on October 14, 2016, 10:51:40 AM
excuses, sexuses ,
Here in the steps of Mongolia I have million of acres to attend and a heard of yaks ..and I can manage somehow ,
and even find some time for a game or two

WONDERFUL pictures!!!

theONE

Quote from: brig on October 14, 2016, 11:37:25 AM
WONDERFUL pictures!!!

brig, I have a money making idea for you... :P
you know to get few $$ to help to pay for the internet data for example. haha

When you receive from MV "the BellGab conception machine" don't post pictures just like that for everyone to see it for FREE.
Oh, no,no,no.. !!!

Set up an account [perhaps on youtube channel or some other way] and charge $5 per view ;) 
If Hather can charge $5/month for people to listen to her,..
you can charge the same amount to view the BellGab MACHINE  the BG MACHINE , lol

Every few days you can post picture taken from a different angle , hahaha
MV sent you a 'golden goose'

If you don't feel comfortable about doing that and keeping all that 'loot' you might offer MV a 50/50 split, /you know for his diaper fund/ :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

theONE

Quote from: theONE on October 14, 2016, 12:06:50 PM
brig, I have a money making idea for you... :P
you know to get few $$ to help to pay for the internet data for example. haha

When you receive from MV "the BellGab conception machine" don't post pictures just like that for everyone to see it for FREE.
Oh, no,no,no.. !!!

Set up an account [perhaps on youtube channel or some other way] and charge $5 per view ;) 
If Hather can charge $5/month for people to listen to her,..
you can charge the same amount to view the BellGab MACHINE  the BG MACHINE , lol

Every few days you can post picture taken from a different angle , hahaha
MV sent you a 'golden goose'

If you don't feel comfortable about doing that and keeping all that 'loot' you might offer MV a 50/50 split, /you know for his diaper fund/ :)

Pricing adjustment:
brig, you might consider $1 per view or $5 unlimited viewing option, haha

heater

Quote from: theONE on October 14, 2016, 12:11:45 PM
Pricing adjustment:
brig, you might consider $1 per view or $5 unlimited viewing option, haha

Best BG idea ever!  But charge by the pixel instead of view.

For $15 an hour you should do a skype session directly on THE laptop!

Lilith

Quote from: RED on October 14, 2016, 01:17:45 PM

You bellgabbers are just too too sweet and kind.  I'm honest enough with myself to know I'm old and boring now lol's ( ok, so not COMPLETELY, but mostly )  LOL's

30 years ago, I wouldn't have to give it a second thought.  :-*

whoozit

Quote from: RED on October 14, 2016, 01:17:45 PM

I'll pay $30 an hour to avoid getting a feed from THE laptop.  That's a real moneymaker. 

Edit: I thought THE laptop is in Falkie's hovel.  Ready, Fire, Aim moment, sorry.

ItsOver

Come on, IB.  Do it for SV.  Think of the lovely future exchanges it will provoke. ;)

heater

IB are you in? If not we need 1 more host to not jinx ourselves in the eyes of the BellGab god(s).

So far we have:
Chine
Starrmtn
Red

theONE

Quote from: RED on October 14, 2016, 05:05:41 PM
IB are you in? If not we need 1 more host to not jinx ourselves in the eyes of the BellGab god(s).

So far we have:
Chine
Starrmtn
Red

I'M NOT AGAINST HAVING IB,..but if she is not availble - sometimes less is more, voices are not mixing up and there is "more room" for callers

Quote from: RED on October 14, 2016, 05:05:41 PM

So far we have:
Chine
Starrmtn
Red
I'm in, I sent you a PM.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 14, 2016, 06:25:09 PM
I'm in, I sent you a PM.

By some strange coincidence, that's just what Audrey would have done. The show must go on.

theONE

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 14, 2016, 06:25:09 PM
I'm in, I sent you a PM.
GOOD !!! I HOPE YOU WILL train your voice and "rip SV a new one" :P

Dr. MD MD

Ah, yes! Doogie Zygote, MD. Everyone loves a whizfetus!  ;)

theONE

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 14, 2016, 06:54:43 PM
By some strange coincidence, that's just what Audrey would have done. The show must go on.

;)

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 14, 2016, 06:54:43 PM
+10        ;)

theONE

Quote from: damon on October 14, 2016, 08:47:24 PM
Ufoship.com

Thanks damon.
Now I'm listening to it.

..this is what is displayed on UFO page, 16.September 2016

GOOD MARKIETING--ADVERTISING of the GabCast show on this thread.