• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Juan

Quote from: munbeam666 on May 04, 2018, 12:39:34 PM
Someone in another BG thread posted a claim that Heather refused to transport Aiyren and the kids to Arts funeral. Is this true?
According to Lasha, Karen and Airyn left Heather on the porch (at Art’s compound).

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 04, 2018, 12:33:48 PM
It really was interesting. I couldn't stop reading it and was telling my friend I was traveling with about it while reading it. This was it:

I think that's his boat in the picture. As to his demise people think he just gave up and jumped off his boat. I've worked on boats but I don't think you have to to find that an awful way to end it all. So, hopefully it was aliens.

Also, I got it wrong. His boat wasn't found adrift. It was found beached. The one in this picture looks to have been looted. I don't know.

I want to read this now. Just grabbed the Kindle version. Thank you!

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ItsOver on May 04, 2018, 11:59:18 AM
OK, even I have limits.  I will NOT post any boiling rabbit videos.
;D

Thank goodness
;)

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Juan on May 04, 2018, 12:48:06 PM
According to Lasha, Karen and Airyn left Heather on the porch (at Art’s compound).

We’ll never know.. but I’d sure like to ask Airyn.

DaveScottSOR

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 04, 2018, 07:27:20 AM
But Dave you went emo  :D or are you going to blame that on Carl?

LMAO I blame Carl for everything! 

To be honest, I'm actually growing out my hair because my mother is a two time cancer survivor and I always thought it would be cool to donate hair to locks of love, to help out in a small way.  So that's what the shaggy look is all about.  I've never had the opportunity to grow my hair out before, so now that I'm doing the radio show full time, I figured now's the time, since I'm my own boss.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 04, 2018, 12:48:09 PM
I want to read this now. Just grabbed the Kindle version. Thank you!

Please let me or us know what you thought of it. It's bringing back all sorts of memories now just thinking about where I was at the time I read it and the book itself.

Also, I was wrong about being wrong about it being beached. It was found adrift.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 04, 2018, 12:51:19 PM

We’ll never know.. but I’d sure like to ask Airyn.
I think a lot of us would like to ask her a lot of things. I feel the worst for her. Re-listening to the rest of that interview, I listened to part yesterday and God it's just so fake.

caller: "Well I'm sure gonna follow you where ever you go."
HW:"Really? Are you?"

It's that whole, you like me, you really like me?

Grifynne

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 04, 2018, 06:45:24 AM
I really hoped my kids would be as fascinated by all of this shit as I am. Sadly, they're not.  We have all of the material they could want, and yet it sits here.  (But then I also sometimes walk around cemeteries for historical research, and my kids want nothing to do with that, either).

I wish I was your kid. ;D My parents didn't really have anything like that around, aside from a UFO book my dad got me when I was 12 or 13. As an adult, I have amassed my own collection, but man I would have devoured that shit when I was young (and still do when time allows).

Bart Ell

Are Skype sounds a must when you read a suicide note on air? We will find out on May, June or July 14th when TALKING RADIO IN THE DESERT debuts!

bellNwhistle

Quote from: DaveScottSOR on May 04, 2018, 12:52:38 PM

LMAO I blame Carl for everything! 

To be honest, I'm actually growing out my hair because my mother is a two time cancer survivor and I always thought it would be cool to donate hair to locks of love, to help out in a small way.  So that's what the shaggy look is all about.  I've never had the opportunity to grow my hair out before, so now that I'm doing the radio show full time, I figured now's the time, since I'm my own boss.

:-* I’ve thought about doing the St. Baldricks head shaving thing, but I’m not good at fundraising. I volunteer my time instead.  :)

albrecht

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 04, 2018, 12:54:22 PM
I think a lot of us would like to ask her a lot of things. I feel the worst for her. Re-listening to the rest of that interview, I listened to part yesterday and God it's just so fake.

All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMTT0LW0M_Y

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Grifynne on May 04, 2018, 12:55:13 PM
I wish I was your kid. ;D My parents didn't really have anything like that around, aside from a UFO book my dad got me when I was 12 or 13. As an adult, I have amassed my own collection, but man I would have devoured that shit when I was young (and still do when time allows).

I didn’t have that stuff around me as a kid, either. It would have been considered satanic, although my mom did have a book about Nostradamus- I wasn’t allowed to read it. I didn’t get to celebrate Halloween, either.  I’m reliving my childhood, and indulging myself now in everything I wasn’t allowed to indulge in then. We just took our kids to the Mothman Museum last month. ;D

ponyboysunset

Quote from: albrecht on May 04, 2018, 12:57:59 PM
All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMTT0LW0M_Y
It's exactly like that! Omg I just hit the money order part. Lots of folks raised valid questions about that, like doesn't Keith get a cut of that money order? A second listen is even worse. I missed some stuff the first time because I was being social.

Bluejay

bellNwhistle

Sickening! >:(

weeberwubber

Quote from: bateman on May 03, 2018, 07:51:38 PM
That... doesn't answer the question.

People need to stop asking questions with other sentences thrown in there. Just ask a question. DID YOU CUCK? Don't give em anything else to talk about. Fuck sake these people like to vague it up.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 04, 2018, 01:47:14 AM
Imagine a Hoagland head meerschaum pipe. A finely carved Austrian one.

Ha just take my money now!  I have seen a few Buffalo Bills that successfully reproduce that characteristically sour expression, like a hawk that hasn't eaten for a few days.  I wonder how hard it would be to dremel that hat into a hair-helmet.

albrecht

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 04, 2018, 12:33:48 PM
It really was interesting. I couldn't stop reading it and was telling my friend I was traveling with about it while reading it. This was it:

I think that's his boat in the picture. As to his demise, people think he just gave up and jumped off his boat. I've worked on boats but I don't think you have to to find that an awful way to end it all. So, hopefully it was aliens.
I haven't listened, yet, because I like to binge pod casts rather than listen once a week but if you like mysterious deaths the BBC is doing a podcast on the mystery of the dead woman found outside Bergen in 1970. Nobody could ID her and theories abound from Cold War spy to other theories. Sort of like what happened in Australia with the "Somerton Man." Strange clues but authorities unable to crack the cases.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0646dbd
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamam_Shud_case

bellNwhistle

Quote from: albrecht on May 04, 2018, 01:09:30 PM
I haven't listened, yet, because I like to binge pod casts rather than listen once a week but if you like mysterious deaths the BBC is doing a podcast on the mystery of the dead woman found outside Bergen in 1970. Nobody could ID her and theories abound from Cold War spy to other theories. Sort of like what happened in Australia with the "Somerton Man." Strange clues but authorities unable to crack the cases.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0646dbd
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamam_Shud_case

Thanks for the suggestions!

Grifynne

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 04, 2018, 11:50:48 AM
It's mind blowing. Seriously. I will say this when she forgets to do the fucked up voice thing she is listenable. And for the love of God the inhaling. So read long paragraph and then inhale deeply and read more. I am listening to a recent Open Lines. How in the hell did this show go for three years? No kidding it was losing money. God, Qeef I'm so sorry I was ever mean to you, no wonder you were always so pissed off. Makes sense.

That voice was the biggest problem I had. Oh, there were other problems, but that one made it a grating disaster to listen to from the second she started the show. I just can't continue listening to something that constantly makes me cringe.

Quote from: albrecht on May 04, 2018, 11:14:35 AM
WTF? Is that what the show is really like? Wow. Good for Keef that she bailed.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 04, 2018, 11:28:09 AM
I can answer that, yes that's what it's like. Every once in a while my conscience kicks in and I am like I should go listen to some Heather because maybe I was wrong about her. NOPE NOT WRONG!  She SUCKS!...

You do realize in one of their last conversations Art told her she was every bit as good as he ever was, and that she is the embodiment of his legacy, right?

LadyFish

Quote from: timebandit on May 04, 2018, 12:32:58 PM
If the shit hits the fan at area 51 I'd take a bullet for Heather

Only one? There’s likely to be more. How committed are you?

Perhaps 5 bullets = $600 = 10 years subscription
Would you take 5 bullets for Heather?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 04, 2018, 08:40:10 AM
Haha, I haven't forgotten. I did go Salem recently but wasn't able to get to that site for one reason or another. It's just as well, I guess, since I didn't bring the costume with me. I had been planning on doing some over-dramatic sacrifice pose that would be at home on the cover of a bad romance novel.

Also, I was really disappointed in Salem.

I am sorry to hear that.  Should you return, my new mustache should be Celtic-warrior length in a couple years should you require a scrawny cavalier/sacrificer.

weeberwubber

Quote from: skinnypresident on May 03, 2018, 08:30:24 PM
I'd like to know what HW was doing on the property while everyone else was away at the funeral? Grieving? Or grabbing things? This woman manipulated her way into their home and I wouldn't trust her alone there for a second. Someone check ebay and see if Art's old tapes and equipment are listed.  ;D

I like how you think.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 04, 2018, 01:16:22 PM
You do realize in one of their last conversations Art told her she was every bit as good as he ever was, and that she is the embodiment of his legacy, right?
I heard that bullshit live!

weeberwubber

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 03, 2018, 08:46:23 PM
My prediction is Dave Schrader as new host.

I like Schrader but that would be one too many gloryholes to be able to properly satisfy any one cock. Dude has too much going on.

K_Dubb

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 04, 2018, 01:19:29 PM
I heard that bullshit live!

I am sure Art told her a lot of things to get her to shut up.  Those last few months with her living down the road must have been nightmarish.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Kolchak on May 04, 2018, 12:39:13 PM
Hey Aldous, do you know when Heather is going to reveal any of those extenuating circumstances you alluded to in that long post a while back?

No

grano salis

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 04, 2018, 06:39:13 AM

The Obamacare mandate has been lifted for a total of 4 months and 4 days and you are going to attribute an increase of “pretty ill” patients to that?  I call bullshit. You made that up. First, during open enrollment for Obamacare, they would have had to have known the mandate would be lifted in the tax bill that didn’t pass until mid-December, then they would have had to cancel their insurance; then they would have had to develop some disease or malady in the last 4 months that made them “pretty ill”. OK. I’ll bite. Name both of them.

How about if we deport all the illegal aliens that are taxing the health care system and that have higher incidence of substance abuse and then we will give free health care to the two people that got “pretty ill”.

I see the uninsured and underinsured in my practice daily. You can get pretty sick-- rapidly-- from flu, MRSA, other indolent infectious disorders.  I'm no proponent for Obama care--it is a trainwreck  people get seen by NPs and PAs and get fromulamatic care sometimes incomplete.  Referrals are tough which slows down the dx and disease resolution process.  "Illegal" aliens are a small part of the entitlement issue which is "taxing" the healthcare system.   Incidently--many pay cash and are actually more honest about their bills in my experience.  What set your britches on fire?...the suggestion that families should be able to actually afford health care insurance?  Don't blame the practitioner.  Individual provider bills are approx 10% of total health care costs--most are related to hospitals administration,etc.   Too bad we can't have conversations in 21st Century America without one side getting unhinged...