• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory spotted on the Philadelphia EL

Started by ziznak, May 14, 2014, 09:55:38 PM

ziznak

he just sat there looking at his phone... I can only guess what was on it?

albrecht

Quote from: ziznak on May 14, 2014, 09:55:38 PM

Steve Quayle txting him about a vision about suspicious bag in yellow related to the Nephiliam. Yellow is a royal color and a NWO type would seek to take down a "truth teller". Alex txted him that this was a "false flag". Later, both Alex and Quayle will be on the show and George will get to eat the fast-food item in the bag as both guest talk and rant incessantly. And George can enjoy the sammich or pizza roles inside the bag. And we can learn that the world is being ended by THEM!!

aldousburbank

Yo Ziz! What's down in Phillytown ?

ziznak

apparently the jorch's have been out lurking... I'm adjusting to a new early as fuck schedule... and then running into jorch today!!  Why was I the only one that knew???  I figured he'd be swamped in business woman snatches but... no... just him and his lil phone.

jazmunda

Brilliant.

Noory Klump.

aldousburbank

Quote from: albrecht on May 14, 2014, 10:03:11 PM
Steve Quayle txting him about a vision about suspicious bag in yellow related to the Nephiliam. Yellow is a royal color and a NWO type would seek to take down a "truth teller". Alex txted him that this was a "false flag". Later, both Alex and Quayle will be on the show and George will get to eat the fast-food item in the bag as both guest talk and rant incessantly. And George can enjoy the sammich or pizza roles inside the bag. And we can learn that the world is being ended by THEM!!
Dis Funny

paladin1991

Quote from: MV on May 14, 2014, 10:56:59 PM
You mean "texeen".
No. a ''texeen" is a resident of Texas.  "Texas.  That's a reeeally huuuge state, isn't it, Tommy?"
"Not as big as my ass, Jorch, not as big as my ass."

Kelt

I don't suppose anyone noticed Art Bell's cameo as Canadian Minister for Health on a recent episode of South Park?

ziznak

Quote from: Kelt on May 15, 2014, 10:35:55 AM
I don't suppose anyone noticed Art Bell's cameo as Canadian Minister for Health on a recent episode of South Park?

looks like he's drinkin n smoking with the hoaglanator!!

Quote from: ziznak on May 15, 2014, 11:49:02 AM
looks like he's drinkin n smoking with the hoaglanator!!

LOL!  And it looks like Hoagie has his right hand in his pants fondling "Phobos" and "Deimos".

cweb

He's letting Ed Dames "remote view" the mustache above his junk.

jazmunda

Were you nervous surreptitiously taking a photo of a stranger on a train? What is your technique for this type of clandestine behavior? Smartphones have made amateur surveillance much easier and accessible. Have you ever been busted?

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on May 15, 2014, 05:42:33 PM
It's illegal?
I think in the US in most States it is legal if the person is in public (no presumption of privacy etc) but I think also some places have started to make laws making it illegal. Though usually for the perv type of photography. Or recording cops. Not sure how those laws have fared in court. I would think public means you can photograph.

Kelt

I think the Japanese have had to ban photography on public transport, because the typical Japanese male appears to spend a large portion of his free time taking what are known as 'upskirts' of fetching young ladies.

Kancho!  That's another favourite, but doesn't require a camera.

jazmunda

Quote from: Jackstar on May 15, 2014, 05:42:33 PM
It's illegal?

Something doesn't have to be illegal to be busted. It does however make it more fun.

onan

Quote from: jazmunda on May 15, 2014, 07:20:25 PM
Something doesn't have to be illegal to be busted. It does however make it more fun.

I got into a discussion with a cop a few weeks ago about recording police. the officer explained that it isn't illegal to "film" an officer, however if an officer is talking to a "civilian" the legality becomes a bit blurry. the recording may bias a viewer at a later time. If someone is detained then it is illegal to "record" the incident due to civil rights issues.

I dunno if any of that is true... but it made some sense to me.

albrecht

Quote from: onan on May 15, 2014, 07:47:42 PM
I got into a discussion with a cop a few weeks ago about recording police. the officer explained that it isn't illegal to "film" an officer, however if an officer is talking to a "civilian" the legality becomes a bit blurry. the recording may bias a viewer at a later time. If someone is detained then it is illegal to "record" the incident due to civil rights issues.

I dunno if any of that is true... but it made some sense to me.
There is some sense there but dont think law. Depending on state etc. Many places mugshots n legal proceedings are public record. There are websites n local paper who publish mugshots of booked people....even if not convicted. Some actually make money, im told, of removing your mugshot for a fee. My opinion is that if cops can film you we should be able to film them (without actual interferring with the arrest.) I know its statisc anomaly but here it js surprising how many times thr typical DWI (DUI) is 'caught on tape' by cops cam but many shootings or failed cop chase accidents the police car camera "malfunctioned"

Jackstar

Oh! You meant busted the camera. Haha, I get it now. I am sorry, I am slow.

ziznak

I'm in a public place and if i hold my phone up for a second and act like im squinting you wouldnt notice either.... maybe noory will sue me who knows?

jazmunda

Quote from: ziznak on May 15, 2014, 10:52:45 PM
I'm in a public place and if i hold my phone up for a second and act like im squinting you wouldnt notice either.... maybe noory will sue me who knows?

I find the prevalence of smart phones in our world these days assists in us being able to take photos of people in public without their knowledge. I too find it easy to pretend to read something on my phone with the camera app open and then snap the pic. A word of warning though. Remember to turn off the picture taking sound. It's a rookie mistake.

ziznak

Quote from: jazmunda on May 15, 2014, 11:07:01 PM
I find the prevalence of smart phones in our world these days assists in us being able to take photos of people in public without their knowledge. I too find it easy to pretend to read something on my phone with the camera app open and then snap the pic. A word of warning though. Remember to turn off the picture taking sound. It's a rookie mistake.
haha... for a while it was illegal (in japan)to take a picture from your phone without the sound... i think thats true.  but yeah... headphones jazzy i wear headphones on the subway.  They're not always on and they don't protect you from the crazy people but they help.

George49

He looks like a lonely man. I suppose under that inflated ego of his that's all that's left.

wr250

now why insult this poor man by calling him george noory? we all know george noory frowns uopn smartphones and would never own one. we also know that at the time this pic was taken ,noory was off the pacific ocean, not in philly.

tweet75

im surprised george isnt being mobbed by fans for photos and autographs.

paladin1991

Quote from: tweet75 on June 08, 2014, 11:27:37 PM
im surprised george isnt being mobbed by fans for photos and autographs.
I'm not.

Jojo

Quote from: wr250 on May 16, 2014, 07:29:50 AM
now why insult this poor man by calling him george noory? we all know george noory frowns uopn smartphones and would never own one. we also know that at the time this pic was taken ,noory was off the pacific ocean, not in philly.
George said he had lazik.