• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

BellGab's Unsung Hero Award

Started by starrmtn001, June 22, 2018, 01:02:57 PM

starrmtn001

For years of contributing his time and tech knowledge to the boards, and UFOShip.com. I nominate, WR250.  He keeps the chat room running smoothly without self-aggrandizement or expecting anything in return.  He is one of the most giving to the community BellGabbers here.

Jackstar

can confirm

source: I know things.

Jackstar

He's not that asshole jjz, that's for sure.

Jackstar

Way to turn this thread into Planet#MeToo. No wonder there's no singing.

K_Dubb

Quote from: malachi.martini on June 23, 2018, 12:12:33 PM
kdubb, easily kdubb.

Your esteem is more than I deserve, Father, for the silliness I indulge here.  Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Dyna-X

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 22, 2018, 01:02:57 PM
For years of contributing his time and tech knowledge to the boards, and UFOShip.com. I nominate, WR250.  He keeps the chat room running smoothly without self-aggrandizement or expecting anything in return.  He is one of the most giving to the community BellGabbers here.
I couldn't say this any better, Starr. Seconded.

cweb

+1

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on June 23, 2018, 12:06:10 PM
B R O D Y.

Apologist for ultra violence incite to riot Maxine Waters...

Bugger off, biotch. >:(

berry

I agree, as well.

WhiteCrow

WR 250 serving both Bart and MV as an unsung hero!

Very admirable!

I nominate PBS for doing the same on both sites..

Jojo

Quote from: Liberace! on October 09, 2018, 02:38:04 PM
I'm a Vera fan, too.
Le Fan.  Battery-op or electric?  Vera was nearly combustible last summer! 

Metron2267

Howdy 14, you need any virtual life coaching?

8)