• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

If Not Art Then MV!

Started by BettyO417, February 05, 2016, 08:01:37 PM

DeltaBravo

MV that was a great show. You should be the host of MITD. #RealTalk

ItsOver

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 05, 2016, 09:15:16 PM
He's a lot better at radio than forum hosting amiright?
MV runs a great coliseum forum.

popple

Some say MV doesn't much like discussing goblins and such. Mostly just gabblings and such. #MVTalk

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: BettyO417 on February 05, 2016, 08:01:37 PM
Attention BellGab! I'm about to delve into a serious subject and I need your help! I'm sure most of you were listening last night to The GabCast with our very own MV interviewing Art Bell. I thought MV's interview with Art was top notch.He really came through with the crazy guy and handled the situation with professionalism and a "your outta here dude" (If you listened a few other words were mentioned! Ha!)  a true indication of his abilities and ability to go on with the show.
I don't know if you remember MV stating his love for radio since he was a child. His example of his pirated neighborhood broadcasting station from his room, disturbing all his neighbors says it all. It's in his blood just like Art! With all that said, I want MV to sit in some nights for Art. As Art stated "it's a hard job to produce and broadcast. This would give Heather a much needed break a couple nights a week. It would be a dream come true for MV.  Art could come in 1 or 2 nights a week and still enjoy his family. This would give additional variety and new talent to MITD. This has to be presented to Art, Keith and Heather. The addition of MV would take the network over the top. Not only monetarily, but a chance to rebuild MITD. A draw for maybe Cummulis (sp.) Broadcasting and other terrestrial radio stations to rethink coming back to MITD over time. Rebuilding the show with diverse personalities. Certainly Time Travelers would return. Last evening almost crashed UFOShip Chat! It was phenomenal!
Think about Art's legacy in giving new found talent a chance! MV has the passion, he's respectful, forward thinking, a true broadcasting voice and not afraid to take it outside the box.
BellGab, we need a BLITZ! An MV BLITZ! Get your keyboards ready! Are you with me on this? Email, Graphics, Posts, Contacts, Art, Heather, Keith anywhere, anything you think we can do to make this happen! I believe in him and I believe he would be perfect in the "Seat"!
Let's make this happen!  ;D

WhiteCrow

I've been saying for quite awhile now, MV has tremendous talent. But oh... with the cut throat nature of the biz, big egos and lack of principles. He should do just fine.

Assuming nothing about his life goals.
To reach the top rung. He is still lacking cohesive political, historical and cultural knowledge.

He needs a big break, and a staff of handlers to fill in for his knowledge limitations.. Mangers of  "The Talent" and/or start reading a lot of books.

Best to you MV, I'm sure you'll do just fine, whatever you do.

MV is up there with Alvarez and bateman as the best broadcasters in this universe I think. But is he willing to do what it takes to get the job?

He does pronounce most of his words correctly and seems to be able to ask coherent follow up questions which is a step up on Heather already.

DeltaBravo

Quote from: VoteQuimby on February 05, 2016, 11:11:44 PM
MV is up there with Alvarez and bateman as the best broadcasters in this universe I think. But is he willing to do what it takes to get the job?

He does pronounce most of his words correctly and seems to be able to ask coherent follow up questions which is a step up on Heather already.
Spot on as usual.

Khameleon808

This appeals to my interest :)

I supported each incarnation of this program.  I will continue so long as I can get work done with the shows playing in the background.

I enjoy listening to Art, Heather, everyone from Bellphiles/Gabcast/SpecSheet while I'm working.   
Not really wanting to partake of the drama.  But if MV wants to take a shot at it, I will support it.  Most of the people here have a good knowledge of the subject matter / guest topics to probably do a decent job. So as long as someone can get in that seat and interview people, I will listen. 

In short, Ill help in anyway I can.

he won't do it, but I'd support it 100%

Khameleon808

Quote from: popple on February 05, 2016, 10:07:22 PM
Some say MV doesn't much like discussing goblins and such. Mostly just gabblings and such. #MVTalk

That's true. 
But I wonder from a broadcast experience perspective, if all that knowledge that he does have on the subject will have fun surfacing. 

Hell Ive listened to enough shows to know most of the stories/players out there to wing it for a few eps. I just don't have a sweet microphone anymore. 

SnapT

This is a no-brainer, Art.  MV is charming and witty and has a good voice, he should definitely host MITD.  As a test, give him the weekend slot like Ian Punnett used to have on C2C and do topics geared more to his interests, not the standard paranormal bullshit getting beat like a dead horse these days.  I'd love three hours of MV talking about Trump with Richard Hoagland, for example.

If MITD wants to compete with C2C it needs live shows seven days a week.  DO IT.

sydtron

Yes....... Yes......... *wringing hands..*    its perfect!! So perfect.   So long as he is willing to sacrifice his home life for his work.   If he does make a push. Or others do so.  Im in!    Love Art and Love Heather. 
MV has the chops that get it done.   Not to butter your bread sir, but, to quote John Lennon, " I could listen to him for hours."  *A Hard Days Night*

BettyO417

Quote from: SnapT on February 06, 2016, 12:52:21 AM
This is a no-brainer, Art.  MV is charming and witty and has a good voice, he should definitely host MITD.  As a test, give him the weekend slot like Ian Punnett used to have on C2C and do topics geared more to his interests, not the standard paranormal bullshit getting beat like a dead horse these days.  I'd love three hours of MV talking about Trump with Richard Hoagland, for example.

If MITD wants to compete with C2C it needs live shows seven days a week.  DO IT.

Quote from: sydtron on February 06, 2016, 01:12:43 AM
Yes....... Yes......... *wringing hands..*    its perfect!! So perfect.   So long as he is willing to sacrifice his home life for his work.   If he does make a push. Or others do so.  Im in!    Love Art and Love Heather. 
MV has the chops that get it done.   Not to butter your bread sir, but, to quote John Lennon, " I could listen to him for hours."  *A Hard Days Night*

Great responses tonight!! So grateful for all the commentary. I think this can happen! For the benefit of all of us! We need to get the WORD to the Man! If you're so inclined PLEASE post, email the powers that be (you know who they are!)and let's get this ball rolling! I need YOU!! Broadcasting needs MV!! There's Power in this FORUM! Remember we're back to Vaguely Loveable! Praise MV!!

Faustina

Quote from: Crash Folly on February 06, 2016, 12:34:28 AM
he won't do it, but I'd support it 100%

My sentiments exactly.  I suspect he knows what a toxic environment DMDN has become, and doesn't want to have to deal with the hassle of taking it on.  Heather and Keith have it sewn up and, while it's a real shame it's not worth listening to, there's no point in anyone trying to save them from themselves.   

GravitySucks

Quote from: Faustina on February 06, 2016, 02:21:11 AM
My sentiments exactly.  I suspect he knows what a toxic environment DMDN has become, and doesn't want to have to deal with the hassle of taking it on.  Heather and Keith have it sewn up and, while it's a real shame it's not worth listening to, there's no point in anyone trying to save them from themselves.

He's winding down. The kids have been too much for him. He barely made it two hours with Art. He is afraid to talk to Evelyn about the primaries. I think we have seen his best work.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on February 06, 2016, 02:25:48 AM
Yeah ... neckbeard titty ...

don't get me all worked up and unpresentable here.  we have company at the house tonight.

Faustina

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 06, 2016, 02:24:08 AM
He's winding down. The kids have been too much for him. He barely made it two hours with Art. He is afraid to talk to Evelyn about the primaries. I think we have seen his best work.

'He's winding down, folks.... he's winding down.'

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Faustina on February 06, 2016, 02:27:26 AM
'He's winding down, folks.... he's winding down.'

haha, the endurance of that quote is just precious.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 06, 2016, 02:24:08 AM
He is afraid to talk to Evelyn about the primaries. I think we have seen his best work.

it's because ev is demanding we talk about it in beat-box.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 05, 2016, 11:04:27 PM
I've been saying for quite awhile now, MV has tremendous talent. But oh... with the cut throat nature of the biz, big egos and lack of principles. He should do just fine.

Assuming nothing about his life goals.
To reach the top rung. He is still lacking cohesive political, historical and cultural knowledge.

He needs a big break, and a staff of handlers to fill in for his knowledge limitations.. Mangers of  "The Talent" and/or start reading a lot of books.

Best to you MV, I'm sure you'll do just fine, whatever you do.

I can handle things. I’m smart. Not like everybody says, like dumb. I’m smart and I want respect!

BettyO417

Quote from: MV on February 06, 2016, 02:10:26 AM
will there be titty?

We will try to provide that if necessary! Whatever it takes!

theONE

Quote from: BettyO417 on February 05, 2016, 08:01:37 PM
Attention BellGab! I'm about to delve into a serious subject and I need your help! I'm sure most of you were listening last night to The GabCast with our very own MV interviewing Art Bell. I thought MV's interview with Art was top notch.He really came through with the crazy guy and handled the situation with professionalism and a "your outta here dude" (If you listened a few other words were mentioned! Ha!)  a true indication of his abilities and ability to go on with the show.
I don't know if you remember MV stating his love for radio since he was a child. His example of his pirated neighborhood broadcasting station from his room, disturbing all his neighbors says it all. It's in his blood just like Art! With all that said, I want MV to sit in some nights for Art. As Art stated "it's a hard job to produce and broadcast. This would give Heather a much needed break a couple nights a week. It would be a dream come true for MV.  Art could come in 1 or 2 nights a week and still enjoy his family. This would give additional variety and new talent to MITD. This has to be presented to Art, Keith and Heather. The addition of MV would take the network over the top. Not only monetarily, but a chance to rebuild MITD. A draw for maybe Cummulis (sp.) Broadcasting and other terrestrial radio stations to rethink coming back to MITD over time. Rebuilding the show with diverse personalities. Certainly Time Travelers would return. Last evening almost crashed UFOShip Chat! It was phenomenal!
Think about Art's legacy in giving new found talent a chance! MV has the passion, he's respectful, forward thinking, a true broadcasting voice and not afraid to take it outside the box.
BellGab, we need a BLITZ! An MV BLITZ! Get your keyboards ready! Are you with me on this? Email, Graphics, Posts, Contacts, Art, Heather, Keith anywhere, anything you think we can do to make this happen! I believe in him and I believe he would be perfect in the "Seat"!
Let's make this happen!  ;D

next time you write a post divide into paragraphs that "wall" of your text, makes it easier to read,
[ I give up on it after few lines ], ...not that you care if I read,
..but will make it easier for others to read.....    :)

theONE

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 05, 2016, 08:17:45 PM
Ms. Wade is to be commended for her effort. Regardless.  It's a shit sandwich and she is doing OK. Still better than sNoory any given day.

basic matter of opinions.....

elbee

Actually now that you mention it, Mike would be the perfect replacement for art, sorry, but Heather sucks. Nothing personal Heather, but your not cut out for radio. Neither am I! Neither is my cat! Just the any it it.

theONE

Quote from: MV on February 06, 2016, 02:10:26 AM
will there be titty?

Heather's  :)

I don't think you'll go for Art's  :(