• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

GravitySucks

Quote from: onan on February 11, 2016, 09:23:49 PM
I'm not sure watching a 17y/o twerking is hot, just sayin'.

Total agreement. I wonder what song she was actually trying to dance to. Pretty bizarre

Uncle Duke

Quote from: onan on February 11, 2016, 09:23:49 PM
I'm not sure watching a 17y/o twerking is hot, just sayin'.

Wow.  I will say the bedrooms in double-wides are bigger than I realized.

PChirp

Quote from: Auslandia on February 11, 2016, 09:24:49 PM
That's the most ridiculous thing I've seen today thanks lol

Ridiculous or not, that's a nice plasma TV she's got mounted there on the wall.  Dance your jig honey, shake that money maker.   ;D ;)  Then again---perhaps it's some sort of Zoomba dance program we're not privy to. 

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on February 11, 2016, 09:20:53 PM
Somebody show this to Art.  Before ya know it, we'll have a new host on MitD!

I'm willing to risk it at this point...

Me, too. "Twerking in the Desert." Why not, it's just radio with pictures, right?

ge30542

My God, it's true! Redacted is better today than she was yesterday........not.

I hope Noory gets a stalker who forces him to stay on the air. Why, you ask? Because Knapp and the other guest hosts are all anyone cares about. Seven nights of Noory would destroy Coast for sure. Sweet revenge for all those years of bad radio.

So when Dave plans a night off his stalker would be there to hold him at gunpoint and march him back to the studio. Call it "reverse stalking".

Your stalker is getting ready for you Dave. He'll be watching for you. Always watching. Watching, and waaiiiting for yooouuu...

Chronaut

Considering how infuriated people were that Art left the show, I'm kinda surprised that nobody stalked him to make him go back on the air...it would be like a battle between stalkers:  Stalker Wars  ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: Chronaut on February 11, 2016, 11:54:03 PM
Considering how infuriated people were that Art left the show, I'm kinda surprised that nobody stalked him to make him go back on the air...it would be like a battle between stalkers:  Stalker Wars  ;D

Khameleon808

Quote from: Chronaut on February 11, 2016, 11:54:03 PM

That's alot of half empty beer cans out there.

WOTR

Quote from: TigerLily on February 11, 2016, 04:59:56 PM
Someone needs to make a dead horse beating a dead horse gif

WOTR

Quote from: Khameleon808 on February 11, 2016, 01:52:07 PM
I know this might be a bit off topic.

Last night I was standing in the checkout lane at Target.
Aren't you an Aussie?  (Do they have Targets there?)

Xitheron

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on February 05, 2016, 03:59:59 PM
And all this time I thought you really didn't like the movie "Gravity".

Lol! GravitySucks.. make ItsOver explain his hate of things that aren't over

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Element 115 on February 11, 2016, 07:49:09 PM
Yes I know decent sources that are adware and malware free. I listened to a bunch from those links today, epic. Good that you are dating again. It's good to take time from the whole scene here at times. Overall, things on Bellgab have gotten better, though.
The more regulars that come back the better things will get. I am going to check out for most of this weekend. I have sort of been doing a week on a week off in this thread, posting in the sober thread whenever we get a newbie and overall living life.
*If* I get into a relationship you might not see me for a month :o
No wait, I take that back, I still have a day job,never mind ::)

I listened to an Art show I had never heard before. Open alien lines from 1995! It was awesome. And I am listening to a lot of Howard Hughes as well.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on February 12, 2016, 06:40:07 AM
The more regulars that come back the better things will get. I am going to check out for most of this weekend. I have sort of been doing a week on a week off in this thread, posting in the sober thread whenever we get a newbie and overall living life.
*If* I get into a relationship you might not see me for a month :o
No wait, I take that back, I still have a day job,never mind ::)

I listened to an Art show I had never heard before. Open alien lines from 1995! It was awesome. And I am listening to a lot of Howard Hughes as well.

Whom are these "regulars"?

ziznak

Quote from: Khameleon808 on February 11, 2016, 01:52:07 PM
I know this might be a bit off topic.

Last night I was standing in the checkout lane at Target.
I looked over at the wall of trading cards/collectible toys.  I noticed there were some Garbage Pail Kids cards sittin up there.   
Now I was aware they reprinted these some time ago, and I used to collect the shit out of these when I was younger.  So I walked out of the lane, giving the lady behind me my space, to go grab these cards. 

I bought about 5 packs.  I get home open them up and this is the first one I see.  So I thought I would share it with you guys

nice find!!! I've never seen that card but that's hilarious

BellBoy

Quote from: rekcuf on February 12, 2016, 09:14:02 AM
Whom are these "regulars"?

You know, if we would all just follow sorefinger's sage advice to Art and adopt a proper diet, I'm sure we could all become "regulars".

Quote from: sorefinger on January 27, 2016, 10:27:35 AM
First, what I'm going to say is not meant to discorage you but to encourage you -- and shock, too.

Second, I don't think 70-years-old is old at all, but if you believe 70-years-old is old, then 70 years is old. 

Ronald Reagan became president at 70.

Donald Trump is 70, or at least will be in a few months, yet he has the vigor and energy of a 20-year-old, traipsing around the country from one end to the other, day and night, seemingly possessing an endless supply of motivation, mental fortitude, stick-to-it-ness, always appearing fresh and dapper, a remarkable specimen of human flesh, really. 

Of course, his good health and vigor has nothing to do with his genes but everything to do with the environment he chooses for himself, which environment is totally free of alcohol, tobacco, junk food, Monsanto poisoned GMO crap, fried food of any nature (no fricking French fries, no KFC, no pastery, no crackers, no oils), and never processed meats of any kind (no hot dogs, no deli slices, no pepperoni, no meat loaf), but instead his diet is replete with fresh, organic fruits and vegetables, only poached, steamed or boiled cooking, and free of candy and processed sweets. 

One could argue his deal-making has origin with his meal-making.

No one has to be a billionaire to afford the environment he chooses. And no billionaire leads a boring life because he prefers health food.

Art, you have these fleeting moments of wanting to be back on the air, one moment, but then the next moment, you're doubtful, discouraged, worn out, impetuous, moody, knee-jerk, irritable.  That's because your health is in the sewer.  You're never going to come back unless you get your health back, first. 

And you know, if you would just get religious about your diet and what you suck into your lungs, within a matter of just a few weeks, you'd be feeling so damn good, you'd rip that mic away from Heather in a heartbeat, go back on the air not just five nights a week but six or seven. That's how much energy you would have.  The human body is remarkable, designed to fully bounce back from any adversity, but it won't or can't happen without proper and total nutrition, first.

Every addiction, according to experts such as Dr. Dennis J. McKenna (a recent guest on MiTD), is a variation of malnutrition.  In other words, if you'd, for once, just get a handle on your diet, those nicotine cravings would vanish.

Think about what you're eating!  That bowl of morning cereal (or whatever else it is that you're spooning or forking down your neck) is not adding to your health but subtracting.  Every oil-based, fried meal that you're eating is putting you one step closer to the grave, whereas every poached or steamed meal puts you one step farther back from the grave.

It's not just your own health that's in the sewer; virtually every American's is, too.  That's because they've been marching to and worshipping at the altar of Madison Avenue, front men for the purveyors of the standard American diet, too stupid to pause and wonder why they're all sick, have heart attacks, get cancer, are diabetic, overweight, suffer from depression and if not dependent on Immodium AD, can no longer deficate without Miralax. 

But Madison Avenue is not going to be king of the hill much longer, thanks to the internet, which is gradually transforming the food choices people are now making, dramatically improving health that will, once a majority is onboard, eventually bankrupt the failing medical industry, which has been more interested in being on target to consume 25% of the GNP than it has been in patient health.

Meantime, if you don't reform your diet, your topsy-turvy disposition will dominate.  When you're down, your body shuts down, goes into depression, so that it can recover.  But then when you recover again, become active, which means more stress, you then quickly run youself down again because your endurance is zilch.  It's a vicious, never-ending cycle, which only continues perpetually.  But it doesn't have to.

If you're not interested in scrapping the standard American diet for yourself, then at least scrap it from your home for your daughter's sake.  Childen are far more vulnerable to diet-based disease than are adults, accounting for why child disease, like cancer and autism, have been occuring at rates unheard of in human history.

3OctaveFart

I'll think of Sorefinger, Tom Brady, Michelle Obama and the rest of the food police next time over that steakburger and huge tumbler of port. I'll think of them sipping their spinach whey smoothies with kale chips (lightly seasoned, very lightly now) ... and just smirk.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: BellBoy on February 12, 2016, 09:37:47 AM
You know, if we would all just follow sorefinger's sage advice to Art and adopt a proper diet, I'm sure we could all become "regulars".

With regard to a 'proper' diet. I think a lot of people on here have expressed the wish that he would just eat a dick. Not me, of course, because he is, and will remain, 'da man' in every respect.

Quote from: BellBoy on February 12, 2016, 09:37:47 AM

Mmm... Leafy greens...

Edit: You 'Da Man', Art!

Auslandia

Is this thread about Art Bell?

BellBoy

Quote from: Auslandia on February 12, 2016, 10:12:05 AM

Great show, Art! You da man, Art!

Quote from: Auslandia on February 12, 2016, 10:12:05 AM

Yes'um! Shore 'nuff, boss! He 'DA Man', round here...

Cuse me, sir. I need to bust up this here chifforobe. *tips cap*

paladin1991

Quote from: ItsOver on February 11, 2016, 02:45:17 PM
Only you can answer your question.  I'm thinking you will pee freely.

Ian?!  Is it you?!

paladin1991

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 11, 2016, 05:32:50 PM
Allow?  She doesn't work for Art, she works for Keith, remember.
Well, let's hope that Queef is not the 'Evil Queef Rowland' that we hear about fm time to time.

paladin1991

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on February 11, 2016, 08:31:31 PM
Such a fear would not be misplaced. One day dolphins will rule the world! Just as soon as we get thumbs.
And until then, you are just something for my dinner plate.

Danger!UFO

Posting this in case Art (or yew BGs) haven't seen it.  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WNlWyFgLCg

SredniVashtar

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 12, 2016, 10:48:42 AM
And until then, you are just something for my dinner plate.

By the way, am I still a fucking ponce? I tend to take that sort of thing seriously from people who can kill me with their bare hands.  :)

paladin1991

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on February 11, 2016, 09:15:18 PM
wtf?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fFVtzSSm44

Hey Dummy!   You got some moves, I'll say that.  And when you grow yourself some boobs you'll be making them dollars 'rain.'