• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

theONE

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on February 03, 2016, 07:58:23 PM
You're no lapidarist, no lapidarist at all.

I know ,I know, I'm  "gem"ologist you see ... :)

DeltaBravo

Did I miss the GabCast with Art Bell or did he not show?

theONE

Quote from: DeltaBravo on February 03, 2016, 08:08:25 PM

Art is gone, him and Mr. Fidget opening fidget factory !!

Quote from: theONE on February 03, 2016, 09:01:50 AM
Some /many of you/ are laughing at George, but, like him or not, he is making $500.000 /year
and signals are coming that Premiere is making a very tempting $$$  offer  to buy DMDN
so they can own and cancel MITD.

George is a smart cat !!
And just how would you know about these signals ?

Element 115

Quote from: DeltaBravo on February 03, 2016, 08:08:25 PM

It's tomorrow night, 8pm eastern

theONE

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on February 03, 2016, 08:16:11 PM
And just how would you know about these signals ?

I know stuff !!

George is a smart cat !!

money talks

Quote from: theONE on February 03, 2016, 07:49:04 PM
also I didn't watch any of your "APPOLOGY" videos you posted for me to watch, I just don't have time to watch
bunch of videos every time someone thinks they are so relevant.
I seldom watch it , last one I watched here was with that VanDam guy between two Volvo trucks.

I don't mean to disrespect your video choices, but just no time ... sorry  :)
Dude... replying to your own posts ? Tacky, just tacky.

There was another cat on here that used to do that also.  Hmmm.

theONE

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on February 03, 2016, 08:19:34 PM
Dude... replying to your own posts ? Tacky, just tacky.

There was another cat on here that used to do that also.  Hmmm.

relax, ...I'm not replying to my own posts, I'm adding info to my previous post,
please don't embarrass your self :)

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on February 03, 2016, 06:42:43 PM
Lol. THAT, and Mr Falkie Fidget, by committing his fraud and making Art look like a chump, meted-out the karma they all deserved, because he's yet another infallible arbiter of righteousness.
Fraud is a broad term that refers to a variety of offenses involving dishonesty or "fraudulent acts". In essence, fraud is the intentional deception of a person or entity by another made for monetary or personal gain.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraud

Not "fraud", no intent.

Next!

akwilly

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 03, 2016, 10:59:50 AM
Just curious, how many 'gabbers have made the conscious decision already not to listen to Gabcast during Art's scheduled appearance?  I'm in that group because I don't expect to hear anything from Art or callers that's going to be a difference marker or a revelation. At this point, you either believe Art or you don't.
I will definitely be listening. Art might not say much but the callers will make it a must listen.

Quote from: theONE on February 03, 2016, 08:23:27 PM
relax, ...I'm not replying to my own posts, I'm adding info to my previous post,
please don't embarrass your self :)
You quoted your own post.

Re: Art Bell
« Reply #85046 on: Today at 07:49:04 PM »

Quote from: theONE on Today at 07:38:16 PM
    sorry, but I don't get the meaning of those faces, I know who he is, he was a guest with Art I think,
    but what are you "telling" me with them ... not a clue ...??

care to share ??
also I didn't watch any of your "APPOLOGY" videos you posted for me to watch, I just don't have time to watch
bunch of videos every time someone thinks they are so relevant.
I seldom watch it , last one I watched here was with that VanDam guy between two Volvo trucks.

I don't mean to disrespect your video choices, but just no time ... sorry  :)

I'm well aware you were adding a continuation to what you were saying.

It's just tacky.

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,30.msg704146.html#msg704146

Quote from: theONE on February 03, 2016, 08:18:45 PM
I know stuff !!

George is a smart cat !!

money talks

So how much are you being paid ?

EDIT:   <<   This is how to edit a post.

GravitySucks

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on February 03, 2016, 08:37:19 PM

Not enough

Element 115

Quote from: delanee on February 03, 2016, 07:28:21 PM
None of you will know who I am because I rarely post.  But I love to come here and read.  I'm an old lady (according to my sons who are also vaguely lovable) and I've been an Art Bell fan since the 90s.  I've been thrilled every time Art came back and bummed every time he left.  But the world keeps spinning and we all have stuff to do and bills to pay.  And the trolls are out there (you know who you are).  The people who really creep me out are the ones who are going to continue to worship at Art's feet no matter what.  He could record one long juicy fart and play it on MITD for three hours every night and they would tune in just to find out if he's coming back.  Oh, wait a minute.  They already have one of those on Coast.  Anyway, all is not lost.  I found out about BellGab from Art's show.  And, yes, he loves you all while you're worshipping and not so much when you're not.  There are some intelligent, creative, special people on this forum.  Some of you are already doing podcasts and I'm listening.  Trolls, you guys should go out and create...write books or something.  Make something special in your lives and bring it to the forum.  Art's not going to be around forever.  Will I be listening to the GabCast with Art?  You bet.  Of course I will.  And I'm a little psychic.  If there's bullshit, I'll be able to smell it from here. And I'll definitely be reading as long as your guys are posting.     

Great post!

11/22/13 - 01/17/16. That's a long time between posts! Post more often!

Praise MV!

Edit: Praised MV

GravitySucks

Quote from: Element 115 on February 03, 2016, 08:46:19 PM
Great post!

11/22/13 - 01/17/16. That's a long time between posts! Post more often!

And Praise MV

Art Bell

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on February 03, 2016, 05:44:13 PM
   Thank you for the reply. I thought someday I would be able to explain to you what happened, and show you the accompanying documentation. I wish it was simple, and concise... but the legal system is juxtaposed to that wish.
   I can appreciate that it may not feel like you blacklisted me, too you. From over here what was heard was "No credible journalist should speak to Mr. Fidget, until everyone has their fidgets", and I have been unable to speak with one ever since. It feels like having been blacklisted to me. I can appreciate that it may have simply felt like an offhand comment to you.
   By the time the legal quagmire unfolded it was late 1999. The stigma associated with being "That guy who scammed Art Bell's listeners" never has been revisited. You asked me on the air "why would they write 1970", so obviously it was a concern for me then, and even more so as the truth was continually obscured by legal trickery for the coming years. It is sad that this whole screwed up story is the lot of my life.
   In short my problem is I needed a counterbalance. "All credible journalists should speak to Mr. Fidget, so people can get their fidgets." would be one of equal, but opposite, nature. Because I was able to show, beat, break, and document a conspiracy that would have just steamrolled a normal person... the system has ignored my true story. Short of something so grandiose (although that would be exactly opposite) I would have hoped you'd take the time to try and understand what happened... on behalf of both the listeners, and myself... in order to set matters straight for all involved parties.
   When I called you I was in a world of turmoil, and I still am. As a result of that "1970 ticket"... I am now a unanimously sustained recipient of police misconduct... as determined by a civilian oversight board... the golden arrow. Few complaints are ever reviewed sustained. And in my case the Chief of police reversed his initial position of "unfounded", to concur with the board. I became a pro per plaintiff... blah, blah, blah... :)

Well I am not sure I grasp all that but no problem. I of course never blacklisted you, I can see I guess how it felt that way but in fact I only did no further Interviews with you after the problems began. Frankly a person can only spend so much time on Fidgit's anyway. Good luck with whatever is next in your World.

Art

theONE

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on February 03, 2016, 08:37:19 PM

I know stuff !!

George is a smart cat !!  << EDIT: , like that ??

money talks

Jackstar

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on February 03, 2016, 08:25:23 PM
The one and only. ;)

I'm telling you, I put Gary on the spot, and he delivered. He's legit. He might not be doing what you think he's doing, but he's doing it.

GravitySucks

Quote from: theONE on February 03, 2016, 08:54:35 PM
I know stuff !!

George is a smart cat !!  << EDIT: , like that ??

money talks

Are you calling George a pussy???  I thought you liked him.

Jackstar

Quote from: Art Bell on February 03, 2016, 08:52:57 PM
Frankly a person can only spend so much time on Fidgit's anyway. Good luck with whatever is next in your World.

Art

... aaaaand, Hell just froze over. Next!

theONE

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 03, 2016, 08:57:03 PM
Are you calling George a pussy???  I thought you liked him.

no , George is a cat, a smart cat you see !!

Khameleon808

Quote from: Art Bell on February 03, 2016, 08:52:57 PM
Frankly a person can only spend so much time on Fidgit's anyway. Good luck with whatever is next in your World.

Art

Ooooooooooooooooh    Swish!