• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

saucerlike

I bailed during hour 3 last night, not my cup of tea tbh.  Hopefully tonight is more interesting, LMH is the first guest I ever heard on C2C talking about the MJ-12 documents so hearing her takes me back.

LMH will definitely hit the years quota for the word "rectum" tonight

But yes, this is how Art shines.

paladin1991

Quote from: PathoJen on July 22, 2015, 04:46:03 PM
Any bellgabber in this group?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/677277732416688/

It's basically a chat forum on fb for MITD while it's on.
Not me.  I don't do facebook

CornyCrow

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 22, 2015, 02:42:28 PM
He could PM me  ;)
Ha!  I might have suspected as much.

CornyCrow

Quote from: No Quarter on July 22, 2015, 02:52:19 PM
Oh...good?  Well then, I withdraw my name from consideration
Well, at least I know what attracts attention around here.

I'm sure that after a few good tokes, you'll do fine.  It was good enough for Sagan, after all.

PathoJen

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 22, 2015, 05:12:31 PM
Not me.  I don't do facebook
I know FB is a colossal waste of time but I do it.

See you over there IB I joined too.

Khameleon808

The pic of LMH that Art had on the site. 

The only thing I could think of was an old bugleboy joke:

EXCUSE ME, ARE THOSE ZAHI HAWASS PANTS YOU'RE WEARING?

PathoJen

Quote from: Khameleon808 on July 22, 2015, 05:33:15 PM
The pic of LMH that Art had on the site. 

The only thing I could think of was an old bugleboy joke:

EXCUSE ME, ARE THOSE ZAHI HAWASS PANTS YOU'RE WEARING?
Is that an old picture? She's gotta be older than that

Freyja

Quote from: PathoJen on July 22, 2015, 05:34:15 PM

Yes, it's an old pic

zeebo

Quote from: saucerlike on July 22, 2015, 04:58:27 PM
I bailed during hour 3 last night, not my cup of tea tbh.  Hopefully tonight is more interesting, LMH is the first guest I ever heard on C2C talking about the MJ-12 documents so hearing her takes me back.

As evidenced on the LMH thread not everyone's a fan but I think she's a kick and can't wait for tonite's show! 

Btw I had zero interest in last nite's topic while other folks were really into it - so tonite the shoe's on the other foot paw.  :D

nbirnes

She is a very beautiful lady who, through no fault of her own, has been living on the planet and growing old with the rest of us.

Why would it matter what she looks like tonight? Shouldn't affect her thinking, right?

🌸Bella🌸

Khameleon808

Yeah I got no problems with her, I just wanted to fit in a joke about the Hawass clothing line that Hancock was referring to.  :)      In fact I always waited for her 'HI ART" after her introduction. 

onan

Quote from: nbirnes on July 22, 2015, 05:38:29 PM
She is a very beautiful lady who, through no fault of her own, has been living on the planet and growing old with the rest of us.

Why would it matter what she looks like tonight? Shouldn't affect her thinking, right?

🌸Bella🌸

I didn't take any critical point from Pathogen's post/question. Although, I can see how it can be a sensitive issue, we all age. We all get wrinkles and many of us get age spots too. I didn't see anything suggesting LMH was less worthy. Different eyes, I guess.

PathoJen

🌸Bella🌸
Ok course not. :)
I was just asking if that photo was recent.

paladin1991

🌸Bella🌸
Unless she is senile. 

nbirnes

Quote from: PathoJen on July 22, 2015, 04:46:03 PM
Any bellgabber in this group?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/677277732416688/

It's basically a chat forum on fb for MITD while it's on.

I think MV will not mind my telling you that all thoughtful Bellgabbers should be on the live show thread here during the sacred three hours of Midnight in the Desert. We waited so long for this, and this forum was a huge support system during the build-up and roll-out.

The more traffic this forum gets, the longer MV can keep it going, so stay here and have fun. Even the cool chat rooms go dark during Art's three hours so we can play here.

HumanBeing

She was on with John B. Wells recently.

The screenshot was taken from this video at Caravan To Midnight's official youtube,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUfV1VZqtTU

PathoJen

In the past she has been introduced as a former beauty queen of some sort, so that right there peeks listeners interests as to what Linda looks like. I'm sure everyone who has heard her on the radio has googled her at least once.

zeebo

Quote from: nbirnes on July 22, 2015, 05:43:49 PM
I think MV will not mind my telling you that all thoughtful Bellgabbers should be on the live show thread here ...

I just go wherever there's a Jazmunda.

Khameleon808

Well I still maintain mine as well.  Posting here is fine during the show, but some people would like to interact in realtime so nothing wrong with having a spot for that.  I just promised I wouldn't promote it :P   

I actually use both, the Tinychat room and the Live Thread.     Just sometimes posts fly by and its hard to post replies to them in time :)

That first night tho, thread was straight on FIRE!!

nbirnes

Quote from: zeebo on July 22, 2015, 05:45:53 PM

You are a wise squirrel. The Jaz does not waste his time.

HumanBeing

Quote from: PathoJen on July 22, 2015, 05:45:28 PM
In the past she has been introduced as a former beauty queen of some sort, so that right there peeks listeners interests as to what Linda looks like. I'm sure everyone who has heard her on the radio has googled her at least once.

1963 Miss Idaho

paladin1991

Quote from: Khameleon808 on July 22, 2015, 05:47:30 PM
Well I still maintain mine as well.  Posting here is fine during the show, but some people would like to interact in realtime so nothing wrong with having a spot for that.  I just promised I wouldn't promote it :P   

I actually use both, the Tinychat room and the Live Thread.     Just sometimes posts fly by and its hard to post replies to them in time :)

PM me the linkydinky.  I'll check it out, too.

PathoJen

I would never be off BG during those "sacred hours" but I can open multiple tabs. I like to chat in real time too.

chefist

Quote from: zeebo on July 22, 2015, 05:45:53 PM

Stalker...

PathoJen

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 22, 2015, 05:49:22 PM
PM me the linkydinky.  I'll check it out, too.
Send it to me too, pretty please.

nbirnes

Right you are, Kham. If there's room for more than one window open on your device, go for it. It's a whole new audience for Art Bell, and some of the new listeners can talk in three places or more at once.

I just didn't realize how critical this forum is to my mental health, so anything I can do to keep it up and thriving is a priority.