• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Gd5150

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 09, 2018, 01:05:35 PM
I hope you're not watching Kimmel.  I go out of my way to make sure the TV is on another channel whenever he is on.  I like the local news on that channel because they are part of Cox Broadcasting which is not lib.  It is unfortunate that Kimmel's show comes on right after the news.

136 or 142 definitely seemed like a paid shill.  Most of the others seem sincere in their beliefs I think.

Of course not. Rush played the clip earlier. It’s was bizarre.

Up All Night

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 09, 2018, 12:51:45 PM
Don't underestimate the power of the press.  Big Media, Hollywood, academia, etc, are still arraigned against Trump and anyone who threatens the endless growth of government, they are powerful, relentless, and willing to say and do anything to get what they want

And, they have a formidable opponent in Donald J. Trump, who knows how to win a battle war, and, with many battles "won."

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 09, 2018, 01:08:31 PM
Of course not. Rush played the clip earlier. It’s was bizarre.

LOL.  I heard it there too.  Chimmy needs to stop sniffing glue.

Up All Night

“SCOTUS Justice Kennedy is going to retire around sometime early summer,” US Senator Dean Heller predicted in Las Vegas last week, according to audio of an event he spoke at that was obtained by POLITICO. “Which I’m hoping will get our base a little motivated because right now they’re not very motivated. But I think a new Supreme Court justice will get them motivated.”

Ummmmmmm, sounds Delicious !!!!!!

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/09/dean-heller-supreme-court-vacancy-audio-448240

Quote from: Up All Night on March 09, 2018, 01:53:01 PM
“SCOTUS Justice Kennedy is going to retire around sometime early summer,” US Senator Dean Heller predicted in Las Vegas last week, according to audio of an event he spoke at that was obtained by POLITICO. “Which I’m hoping will get our base a little motivated because right now they’re not very motivated. But I think a new Supreme Court justice will get them motivated.”

Ummmmmmm, sounds Delicious !!!!!!

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/09/dean-heller-supreme-court-vacancy-audio-448240

I doubt this is going to happen.  I wonder who Heller's source is.

Up All Night

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 09, 2018, 01:58:14 PM
I doubt this is going to happen.

Doesn't matter.... The base is already motivated. Good Jobs reports tend to motivate.

Quote from: Up All Night on March 09, 2018, 02:02:59 PM
Doesn't matter.... The base is already motivated. Good Jobs reports tend to motivate.

I certainly hope so.  History is against the party of the President in an off-year election.

Gd5150

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 09, 2018, 01:47:59 PM
LOL.  I heard it there too.  Chimmy needs to stop sniffing glue.

It’s sad I wanna like some of these people but they’ve all become some huge idiots. Kimmel is a joke. But Letterman used to be hilarious in the 80s. When he went to CBS he got all political. Now his new show he’s doing a puff piece with Obama. Which would be fine if they were doing these same types of regular man interviews with everyone. But of course they don’t. The propaganda is so transparent.

It’s amazing no one is taking advantage of the huge vacuum being left by the current left wing hate night comedy shows. The prize is there for the taking. Just get someone who isn’t a left wing idiot.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 09, 2018, 01:05:35 PM
I hope you're not watching Kimmel.  I go out of my way to make sure the TV is on another channel whenever he is on.  I like the local news on that channel because they are part of Cox Broadcasting which is not lib.  It is unfortunate that Kimmel's show comes on right after the news.

136 or 142 definitely seemed like a paid shill.  Most of the others seem sincere in their beliefs I think.

>2018
>watching the electric jew

I seriously hope you guys don't do this

ACE of CLUBS

Who's George Noory ?
Anyone know ?
The world chuckles ...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on March 09, 2018, 04:45:07 PM
Who's George Noory ?
Anyone know ?
The world chuckles ...

At Noory?! ???

You're losing it, man. ::)

Up All Night

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 09, 2018, 02:06:24 PM
I certainly hope so.  History is against the party of the President in an off-year election.

Donald Trump's Presidency is a History-Changing Administration.

Don't underestimate the power of the press.  Big Media, Hollywood, academia, etc, are still arraigned against Trump and anyone who threatens the endless growth of government, they are powerful, relentless, and willing to say and do anything to get what they want

sounds like a bunch of two year old kids.

albrecht

Not that Trump has done anything approaching Nixon and not that Nixon really did anything that bad considering other Presidents and leaders but remember even though Nixon opened China, ended the Vietnam War, etc the Inside the Beltway deep state and their media got him. Trump needs to remain vigilant and watch himself and people around him.

albrecht

I think a good outcome. The guy is young and made a stupid mistake and so rightfully served his term but the pardon by Trump will allow him to get a better job to support his family and considering Clinton, who was far more experienced and a lawyer, did far worse and was never punished due to her political connections for similar, but far, far, worse crimes and security breaches.
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-pardons-kristian-saucier-former-sailor-jailed-for-submarine-pictures/article/2651195

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 09, 2018, 12:59:00 PM
Kimmel joked last night Trump will be gone before may. He said it quite casually. Very bizarre. He’s clearly tied in with the DNC as his monologues are nothing more than DNC talking points...

I can't stand the guy.  I haven't watched late night interview shows since Carson retired, but I see a few comments from these jerk-offs once in awhile.

Kimmel got A LOT of ass-licking from politicians when he started campaigning about nationalized health care, - and using his baby as a prop.  It went to his head and now he thinks he's a political commentator.

Quote from: Up All Night on March 09, 2018, 01:45:40 PM
And, they have a formidable opponent in Donald J. Trump, who knows how to win a battle war, and, with many battles "won."

How many elections since November 2018 have gone his way?

ACE of CLUBS

George who ?
The same old dogs here .... still licking their 'privates'.
The world sniggers ....

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 09, 2018, 02:12:51 PM
It’s sad I wanna like some of these people but they’ve all become some huge idiots. Kimmel is a joke. But Letterman used to be hilarious in the 80s. When he went to CBS he got all political. Now his new show he’s doing a puff piece with Obama. Which would be fine if they were doing these same types of regular man interviews with everyone. But of course they don’t. The propaganda is so transparent.

It’s amazing no one is taking advantage of the huge vacuum being left by the current left wing hate night comedy shows. The prize is there for the taking. Just get someone who isn’t a left wing idiot.
We may be waiting for a LONG time, if the vacuum of late night radio is an example.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on March 09, 2018, 06:33:14 PM
I think a good outcome. The guy is young and made a stupid mistake and so rightfully served his term but the pardon by Trump will allow him to get a better job to support his family and considering Clinton, who was far more experienced and a lawyer, did far worse and was never punished due to her political connections for similar, but far, far, worse crimes and security breaches.
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-pardons-kristian-saucier-former-sailor-jailed-for-submarine-pictures/article/2651195
Agree.  Clinton getting away with criminal acts is bad enough, but if it it's going to be, judge the unwashed deplorables by similar standards.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on March 09, 2018, 07:43:47 PM
Agree.  Clinton getting away with criminal acts is bad enough, but if it it's going to be, judge the unwashed deplorables by similar standards.
Honestly at this point I would accept some kind of "deal" with the Clinton, especially Hillary. She is a sick, old, women who by accounts drinks waay too much for someone in her condition. What would the tax-payers really gain by "locking her up" for an extended period of time? Arraignment, jail time during trial, she pleas to many charges, wealth is confiscated as a part of the deal, she must allocute in public in the court dressed in prison garb, and name names, account numbers, victims, etc and is sentenced but judge has "mercy" due to her medical condition or prosecutors and her attorneys worked a deal first. And DOJ goes after those people, the enablers, co-conspirators, the DNC hacks, etc.

Quote from: PaulAtreides on March 08, 2018, 04:09:35 PM
So "Art of the Deal" Donald just exempted Canada and Mexico from his new tariffs.  So who the fuck is left, Moldavia?  What a douche.

When we had the 2008 meltdown, the expectation was a quick return to normalcy.  A spike down is followed by a bounce back - unless government intervenes and botches it.  Such as Obama following the FDR approach to exacerbating a recession by jacking up the deficit and discouraging the private sector.

First he bullied and threatened the GM bondholders, telling them to get in line behind the unions - even though that was not the lawful order of liquidation - or he would retaliate against them in other areas.  He told small business owners ''you didn't build that''.  He threatened anyone planning on building new energy plants.  He bottled up the pipeline.  And meddled and damaged the economy in a million other ways - everything he could think of that he could spin as something other than what it was.

And Hilary Clinton was all set to do more of the same.

So now we have Obama and Clinton supporters naysaying everything Trump does regarding the economy.  Trade policy.  Tax policy.  Ignoring the market rebound.  Ignoring the job creation.  Obama told us multiple times overseas jobs aren't coming back.  Under Trump, many have.

Tell me again why we would take anything these people or their supporters say seriously?  Yes, Trump is going to make mistakes.  Perhaps these tariffs are a mistake.  But these people wouldn't know - all they know is if Trump is on one side they're automatically on the other.  They will be wrong much more often than not.

Quote from: albrecht on March 09, 2018, 08:04:18 PM
Honestly at this point I would accept some kind of "deal" with the Clinton, especially Hillary. She is a sick, old, women who by accounts drinks waay too much for someone in her condition. What would the tax-payers really gain by "locking her up" for an extended period of time? Arraignment, jail time during trial, she pleas to many charges, wealth is confiscated as a part of the deal, she must allocute in public in the court dressed in prison garb, and name names, account numbers, victims, etc and is sentenced but judge has "mercy" due to her medical condition or prosecutors and her attorneys worked a deal first. And DOJ goes after those people, the enablers, co-conspirators, the DNC hacks, etc.

Full confessions from both of them, naming accomplices, amending their tax returns going all the way back, forfeiting all ill-gotten gains, prison time for Bill.  Then we'll talk about a pardon for her due to illness.

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 09, 2018, 08:56:30 PM
Full confessions from both of them, naming accomplices, amending their tax returns going all the way back, forfeiting all ill-gotten gains, prison time for Bill.  Then we'll talk about a pardon for her due to illness.
Talk with some countries. After allocution and asset-forfeiture we extradite them per new treaty to be charged and imprisoned for crimes there. Bill goes to some overcrowded, hot Haitian prison hellhole and Hillary goes to the Serbian block in some cold and dank Russian or Serbian prison hellhole. Or vice-versa and regular prisoner swaps.

And Chelsea either has plastic surgery or wears a burka

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 09, 2018, 07:22:21 PM
How many elections since November 2018 have gone his way?

Oh, the establishment Republican. You're adorable! :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on March 09, 2018, 08:04:18 PM

What would we gain? Self-respect; justice; a reduction in fear that we may be the next victim of these people; pride; the feeling that we can actually effect the direction of the nation with our votes...should I keep going? I still say Lock her up!!! ;)

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on March 09, 2018, 07:35:07 PM
George who ?
The same old dogs here .... still licking their 'privates'.
The world sniggers ....

At Canada
And your light in the loafers leader
All nations rolling on the floor
laughing