• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Wikileaks Megathread

Started by Gabor Sweden751110, November 19, 2010, 03:21:46 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: NowhereInTime on October 30, 2016, 07:17:27 PM
It's not hard at all.  She's scum, but at least she's qualified scum.

Sure, let's give the lighter to the pyromanic. That should work out great!  :D

Designx

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 29, 2016, 04:42:47 PM
So when are we going to get the real beef that will completely bring down Hillary?  My patience is wearing thin.

With lots of votes already cast, it's questionable the impact it would really have and thus far nothing has been that damaging to Hillary.

What you see in this country and a direct split of people who will either vote democratic or republican and nothing will sway either side to vote the other way.
How many undecideds who will vote of election day can there possibly be?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Designx on October 30, 2016, 09:46:42 PM
With lots of votes already cast, it's questionable the impact it would really have and thus far nothing has been that damaging to Hillary.

What you see in this country and a direct split of people who will either vote democratic or republican and nothing will sway either side to vote the other way.
How many undecideds who will vote of election day can there possibly be?

I don't know there are that many undecideds. I think it will come down to who is more energized/motivated to vote.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 30, 2016, 09:55:39 PM
I don't know there are that many undecideds. I think it will come down to who is more energized/motivated to vote.

It's more like these people are undecided about picking up the phone to talk to pollsters. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't and mostly they play musical chairs about whose supporters do which. Public polls seem less and less scientific these days, more about maximizing drama for TV viewers than clarifying anything.

pate

Quote from: Value Of Pi on November 04, 2016, 03:27:40 AM
these people are undecided about picking up the phone to talk to pollsters

What do ye promise lad?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXmqauitBkM

Quote from: NowhereInTime on October 30, 2016, 07:13:22 PM
Actually, there's shit-all there.  That's your problem.  You cons have been so desperate for your own "liberal watergate" that you cling to every nuanced aspersion in vain hopes it blows up into the shit-pantsed disgraces of Watergate or Iran/Contra.

Whitewater, Vince Foster, Lewinsky (you all even impeached Bubba and lost. Bad).  Now you rend your garments at "Benghazi" while ignoring "WMD".

Back to the drawing board.
Lewinski was a tease for the public more so than for Bill. I thought they were going to have a real impeachment trial instead of just warning Bill to tow the line.   ::)

It's not hard at all.  She's scum, but at least she's qualified scum.
              ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 08, 2016, 12:20:51 PM
Although I take "Before it's News" articles with a grain of salt,

There are no salt-free news sources anymore, and to imply otherwise is frankly species treason.

Jackstar

at least she's qualified scum.

You are mistaken, and your beliefs in your own qualifications are now suspect a result.

She couldn't even lead her own husband. She's gonna lead a government?? Get serious.

GaborSweden

I have do it,,, I have is in my hard drive  ,, Download encrypted  ))
8) 8) 8) MIB

GravitySucks

Quote from: GaborSweden on November 08, 2016, 05:52:15 PM
I have do it,,, I have is in my hard drive  ,, Download encrypted  ))
8) 8) 8) MIB

Hey Gabor. Good deal.

Jackstar

I've run a brothel for ten years, and if there's one thing I know--it's when I'm being fucked with.

starrmtn001

Julian Assange, WikiLeaks: Shocking Speech At Cambridge Union!  11.8.16.

https://youtu.be/8VlSedw0GoI

starrmtn001

Julian Assange, Edward Snowden, Kim dotcom: THE MOMENT OF TRUTH!  11.5.16.

https://youtu.be/WP9E4oO0HgE

The General

I heard Julian Asssange is still without internet.
Has he tried restarting his modem?

Jackstar

Quote>Lets see if this still gets deleted post-election… or if Soros/CTR 2.0 show up with that shitty 'mega pack' post of fake torrents
>Assange and the entire Wikileaks staff has been missing since Oct 15. 3 of his attorneys are dead along with the director of Wikileaks who died on Oct 22. The deadman switch seems to have gone off on Oct 21st (during the DDoS) and again a couple of times after (check dates of big DDoS attacks against the site and when it's down). It seems like 1. Wikileaks is compromised 2. the keys to unlock some of the insurance files have been released and 3. they are trying very hard to stop people from finding them.
>Anon has been working on this nonstop since Oct 15. All threads get slid or deleted and the people making progress go silent. As soon as they found relevant messages encoded in the blockchain, the mempool was flooded, incredibly high transaction fees started showing up and a high number of transactions with encoded disinformation were made. If you look at the deleted threads and the information posted on onion links, it looks like anon was able to unlock some of the files on Oct 27 and that more files are being secretly encoded into the blockchain and the new file directory on the Wikileaks site (the last change was last night). If you want to see anon's work, google '09-Nov-438498967 06:00' or look for insurance/DMS threads on onion chans then look at the dates below.
>If you are skeptical, download the latest insurance files posted: https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/796085225394536448
>Run 'scripts file | head -c 18' and you will see that the files were not salted. All previously published insurance files have been salted.
>Do 'gpg â€"verify' and you will see that the gpg signature is invalid.

theONE

Sweden is a rotten pussy country !!!

Jackstar

Wikileaks' Twitter Typos spell out "Help Him"

It's been fun, it's been real, but it hasn't been real fun. Reap the whirlwind.

No PGP signed messages from wikileak's twitter since Assange went offline

Huge mod team additions to r/wikileaks on the day his internet went off. Also many additions to the mod team of r/The_Donald. Any discussion of either of this gets you banned from both

14 Wikileaks journalists went missing on the the day Assange went offline. None of been them have been heard from since

Interview with Assange was posted a few days ago, however, it never featured the interviewer and Assange on the same frame even once, and he never discussed any events other than mentioning that his internet had been shut off. Also numerous signs of editing mid-sentence

Newest wikileaks files don't match precommitment hashes, which means that they have been edited in the meantime and therefore are not the files that were supposed to be published

on the day that Assange went offline, one of the biggest DDoS of history took place, taking down entire DNS servers, which mostly likedly interfered with Assange's dead man switch and caused it to fail

pizzagate thread from r/The_Donald got deleted by a mod

/pol/ has shills imediately trying to dismiss any concerns for Assasnge's wellbeing who mostly insult the person and try to reframe what they said in a ridiculous way

Jackstar

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 21, 2016, 08:37:27 AM
Huge mod team additions to r/wikileaks on the day his internet went off. Also many additions to the mod team of r/The_Donald. Any discussion of either of this gets you banned from both

Son-of-a-bitch. Where is onan when we need him??

Jackstar

/pol/ has shills imediately trying to dismiss any concerns for Assasnge's wellbeing who mostly insult the person and try to reframe what they said in a ridiculous way

Oh, nevermind, here's a lead.

Jackstar

There really is a lot of effort going into this. No wonder TL doesn't have time to post any more.

Jackstar

A live interview with Julian Assange is supposedly taking place and being streamed live now--all of the streams are coming from Facebook.

This dude is as dead as disco. RIP, Blondie.