• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Alex Jones

Started by Frys Girl, April 07, 2009, 08:57:10 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Truthseeker on November 20, 2016, 02:53:36 PM
Wow... This community seems to be full of angry, hateful, bitter, and very stupid people. This is supposed to be a forum for Art Bell enthusiasts?  My props to Lena for having the patience to deal with you morons. The really uncalled for hatred against people like George Noory and Alex Jones is truly bizarre.

AJ just can't seem to win for losing. On one hand, you have Nazi idiots calling for his head and claiming he is a Zionist for NOT scapegoating all Jews and claiming they're the root of all evil, on the other, you have Zionist morons claiming Jones is an anti-Semite for having the TEMERITY to criticize Israel and question Jewish power. When you have leftist, Zionist, and Nazi scumbags all against you, you must be doing something right.
I love your impotent rage. InfoWars will continue to grow and be successful, and continue to wake people up to the reality of the New World Order, and there's nothing you or any of you other hateful morons can do about it.

Hi Alex. Tell us all again about the internment camps that had those refusing the flu jab in 2009 were going to be taken to in 2010...or the ICBM''s targetting the USA in 1999/2000 because the computers had set to zero...

Soylentblue

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on October 11, 2016, 05:39:57 PM
Wow, Jones has really lost it. (See video) Roid rage?  Bath salts??

http://www.vocativ.com/366703/alex-jones-clinton-smells-like-sulfur-demon/

He really lost it? OMFG!!!

I listened to him years ago when he was semi-normal and then the decay started where he was crying on air about how he was trying to protect the people from the internment camps, the vaccines, the U.N., etc.

It was then I realized that the guy was not just entertaining but he was certifiably crazy.

I wonder how long Trump will be in office before he starts imagining plots and conspiracies against himself again? Maybe when Trump visits the Bilderberg? That is if Trump doesn't get himself impeached first which I think is highly probable. The guy will use the office to stuff his pockets before he helps any "normal" 'mericans.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Soylentblue on November 29, 2016, 03:23:48 PM
He really lost it? OMFG!!!

I listened to him years ago when he was semi-normal and then the decay started where he was crying on air about how he was trying to protect the people from the internment camps, the vaccines, the U.N., etc.

It was then I realized that the guy was not just entertaining but he was certifiably crazy.

I wonder how long Trump will be in office before he starts imagining plots and conspiracies against himself again? Maybe when Trump visits the Bilderberg? That is if Trump doesn't get himself impeached first which I think is highly probable. The guy will use the office to stuff his pockets before he helps any "normal" 'mericans.

So, I take it you're a psychiatrist capable of making that diagnosis?  ???

If so, you should really look into a concept called cognitive dissonance. It's why the criminal you supported didn't win.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 29, 2016, 03:33:03 PM

If so, you should really look into a concept called cognitive dissonance. It's why the criminal you supported didn't win.  ;)

And you being a prosecuting lawyer/judge/jury will be compiling the case against Clinton, using all the evidence the FBI haven't found; trying her and finding her guilty before custodial sentencing?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 29, 2016, 03:40:42 PM
And you being a prosecuting lawyer/judge/jury will be compiling the case against Clinton, using all the evidence the FBI haven't found; trying her and finding her guilty before custodial sentencing?

That all just sounded like Margret Thatcher having her period to me.  :P

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 29, 2016, 03:42:06 PM
That all just sounded like Margret Thatcher having her period to me.  :P

Well of course it did; you're still learning how to hit the potty with your piss. Small steps, reading will come later.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 29, 2016, 03:48:29 PM
Well of course it did; you're still learning how to hit the potty with your piss. Small steps, reading will come later.

I doubt it. There's no one British here to hold my hand. I think queenie is calling you.  :P

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 29, 2016, 03:55:12 PM
I doubt it. There's no one British here to hold my hand. I think queenie is calling you.  :P

No-one with a pulse will hold your hand. Not until you've washed the piss off it. Now, back to your room.

Soylentblue

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 29, 2016, 03:33:03 PM

If you believe anything that Alex Jones has to say, you are as delusional as that moron that visited the pizza place with an AR15.

BTW, nice inference, that I voted for someone in your election. I happily don't live in the U.S. aka the soon to be Fourth Reich if someone doesn't stop the craziness.

You truthers are so desperate to believe anything that you got trolled royally  by someone who was making up fake Wikileaks about the Clintons. Stupid doesn't describe those people sadly you people are taking your country down the road of pre-war WWII Germany.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Soylentblue on December 06, 2016, 12:22:57 PM
If you believe anything that Alex Jones has to say, you are as delusional as that moron that visited the pizza place with an AR15.

BTW, nice inference, that I voted for someone in your election. I happily don't live in the U.S. aka the soon to be Fourth Reich if someone doesn't stop the craziness.

You truthers are so desperate to believe anything that you got trolled royally  by someone who was making up fake Wikileaks about the Clintons. Stupid doesn't describe those people sadly you people are taking your country down the road of pre-war WWII Germany.

And yet you feel the need to weigh-in on our election? Sounds like you're more interested in us than your own weak-ass, ineffective country. :D

No one has come forward to deny any Wikileaks, In fact, I just saw Neerah Tanden on Megyn Kelly last night. She had a chance to say it's all fake but didn't and instead just smiled and chose not to comment. However, you keep sticking your head in the sand. I think they're playing MSNBC for you down there. :D

P.S. Enjoy the chicken, It's slowly clogging your arteries and has clearly already gotten to your brain.  :P

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2016, 01:21:52 PM
And yet you feel the need to weigh-in on our election? Sounds like you're more interested in us than your own weak-ass, ineffective country. :D

No one has come forward to deny any Wikileaks

No-one cares. They're too busy washing their hair or clipping their nails. Why should they bother refuting something Alex Jones says? He isn't important.

, In fact, I just saw Neerah Tanden on Megyn Kelly last night.

Is this the same Megyn Kelly who Trump insulted by Tweet because his balls are too small to do it to her face; but it didn't stop the vitriol heaped on her by his pigs? The same woman who had to deal with the hatred by employing more bodyguards because she had death threats from Trump supporters? Yes, I think it might be.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 06, 2016, 04:50:18 PM
No-one cares. They're too busy washing their hair or clipping their nails. Why should they bother refuting something Alex Jones says? He isn't important.

Is this the same Megyn Kelly who Trump insulted by Tweet because his balls are too small to do it to her face; but it didn't stop the vitriol heaped on her by his pigs? The same woman who had to deal with the hatred by employing more bodyguards because she had death threats from Trump supporters? Yes, I think it might be.

Yeah, pud. We get it already!  ::)

Nothing to see here. Move along!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2016, 04:56:20 PM
Yeah, pud. We get it already!  ::)

Nothing to see here. Move along!

I bet you any stake you want to use, that this time next year there will be next to zero mention of any alleged pizzagate. Not even AJ will mention it, because there'll be a new shiny thing to lose your shit over and do fuck all about, other than post yt videos about it. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 06, 2016, 04:59:33 PM
I bet you any stake you want to use, that this time next year there will be next to zero mention of any alleged pizzagate. Not even AJ will mention it, because there'll be a new shiny thing to lose your shit over and do fuck all about, other than post yt videos about it.

You're in the wrong thread again, buddy. This AJ, not Pizzagate. Maybe it's time to start taking your senility meds.  ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2016, 05:03:01 PM
senility meds

http://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/common-anticholinergic-drugs-like-benadryl-linked-increased-dementia-risk-201501287667

QuoteTaking an anticholinergic for the equivalent of three years or more was associated with a 54% higher dementia risk than taking the same dose for three months or less.

We're still trusting Harvard, right?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2016, 01:21:52 PM
No one has come forward to deny any Wikileaks

You have your cretinous head so far up your arse you're a (semi) human colonoscopy. The reason you don't deny something self-evidently absurd is because you immediately give it spurious legitimacy by deigning to recognise it in the first place. It would be like responding to the semi-literate yammerings of people like you - there simply isn't enough time in the day to bother with a man-child posting piffle in his bedroom, wearing only a pair of soiled undercrackers.

Jackstar

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 09, 2016, 08:46:27 AM
You have your cretinous head so far up your arse you're a (semi) human colonoscopy. The reason you don't deny something self-evidently absurd is because you immediately give it spurious legitimacy by deigning to recognise it in the first place. It would be like responding to the semi-literate yammerings of people like you - there simply isn't enough time in the day to bother with a man-child posting piffle in his bedroom, wearing only a pair of soiled undercrackers.

Bravo! This post signifies nothing at all about what either of your positions are.

What do you call your act?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Jackstar on December 09, 2016, 08:49:51 AM

Bravo! This post signifies nothing at all about what either of your positions are.

What do you call your act?

I prefer to sodomise your posts in straight missionary, as a general rule.

I should think my 'act' was pretty obvious. It's a kind of intellectual fan-dance, with shades of Russian ballet, you Fokine idiot.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2016, 11:42:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hoDIibWK-M

Might this be the same Alex Jones whose own forum is very heavily moderated, and accepts no criticism or difficult questions that pick up on AJ's previous utterances; rendering them deleted in short measure?

Yes. It is. He's a liberal, n'est pas?

Jackstar

I've read and adored Dostoyevsky. My jimmies and my love for Mother Russia remain unrustled.

What are you and Stephen Colbert on about Bill Hicks and Stratfor today for, anyway? Is it the moon cycle? Tell me it's the moon cycle.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Jackstar on December 09, 2016, 09:03:15 AM
I've read and adored Dostoyevsky.

Indeed. 'The Idiot' could have been written for you.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on December 09, 2016, 09:03:15 AM
Is it the moon cycle? Tell me it's the moon cycle.

I gain a lot of information by watching you avoid and evade the salt.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 09, 2016, 09:04:59 AM
Indeed. 'The Idiot' could have been written for you.

Hahaha I suspect that, since that's precisely the sort of damp squib I'd expect from someone who knew the book only by its title and knew nothing of Russia and the ambiguity terms like "idiot" have there (cf. holy fools), your talents are more home-grown.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 09, 2016, 10:37:30 AM
Hahaha I suspect that, since that's precisely the sort of damp squib I'd expect from someone who knew the book only by its title and knew nothing of Russia and the ambiguity terms like "idiot" have there (cf. holy fools), your talents are more home-grown.

You're way off there. They call Myshkin an 'idiot' in the book, and they didn't mean it kindly. I shan't say any more, less I be accused of boasting, which I prefer to leave to our friends from across the Atlantic.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 09, 2016, 10:37:30 AM

Morris dancing? SV? You do know he has no co-ordination for such closely choreographed adventures don't you?

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 09, 2016, 09:02:17 AM

Might this be the same Alex Jones whose own forum is very heavily moderated, and accepts no criticism or difficult questions that pick up on AJ's previous utterances; rendering them deleted in short measure?

Yes. It is. He's a liberal, n'est pas?
I know that you all have given up the idea of free speech in some cases but hear still there is a big difference between self-censorship or a business, news organization, or even a ranter moderating a forum, chosing which stories to cover, or censoring their material and the government forcing a person, business, or ranter to censor their material. Prior restraint is illegal and so is the government, in most cases, forcing someone to not say or report on something. (There are still some circumstances where after the fact one can be punished for certain things civilly or criminally, depending on the state, or publishing war plans etc during times of war.) And in some rares cases, like revealing the name of CI, a minor, jury deliberations, etc involved in a trial or crime.) In many cases newspapers, etc will censor themselves even when there is no law saying they can't (some won't report name of a terrorist, won't report a victim's name, etc depending on the crime or situation) many won't print profanity even if the witness or person being interviewed uses those terms, etc. But that is different from the government censorship.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 09, 2016, 10:42:11 AM
You're way off there. They call Myshkin an 'idiot' in the book, and they didn't mean it kindly. I shan't say any more, less I be accused of boasting, which I prefer to leave to our friends from across the Atlantic.

In Russia, idiot better than you -- that's kind of the point of the whole thing.