• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

pondering today’s FAT FALKIE question...
what does FAT FALKIE actually “see” in slow Kathy ?
what does FAT FALKIE actually “get” out of slow Kathy for FAT FALKIE...
that makes it “worth” having a married, physically repulsive, retarded, lazy, old, worn out Sasquatch as a “girlfriend” ?
and IN PUBLIC...

Quote from: Here We Go Again on June 28, 2018, 07:34:05 AM
Well, there are no doubt perhaps numerous "strike" violations that could get the channel shut down. But should it be shut down? The guy may fail to realize his channel is still up because some "haters and trolls" are allowing it.

Right now, it's best to let the guy rant. I say leave it up for now. He only uses it to further display voluntarily his own lack of integrity or honesty. Self-incrimination. Without that channel, where would "we" get such "entertainment"?

I agree that is not a good idea to get Falkie kicked off of YouTube. It is not a business endever to him, it is just a street corner that he can beg on.
Kick him off and he will just walk down a few blocks and find another one and he will find new people to mooch of plus we can not be there to tell them and screw with him.

Finding ways to take his stray cats away, get him evicted, contacting the IRS to stop his bennies, those are worthwhile endeavors.

Metron2267

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 28, 2018, 11:43:18 AM
Finding ways to take his stray cats away, get him evicted, contacting the IRS to stop his bennies, those are worthwhile endeavors.

WTF is it with BelGabbers trying to ruin folks' lives?

Find a new sport, MMA maybe? :(

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 28, 2018, 11:45:45 AM

some civilized people might find this type of “sporting event” offensive and uncivilized ?
I mean two people trying to harm each other physically (aiming for the brain) and proving fatal in some events...

me, I prefer to try to help FAT FALKIE...
(although a match with FAT FALKIE and the nice Amazon lady would be very entertaining!)

"Bullying the retard."

Now, THERE is an accusation that I have not heard in a long, long time.

Ok, lets give it a go. I will rip your bean bag right off, I will wear your face as a mask.

Well I will not do those things but some lives should be ruined.
The stray cats are not being treated right by Senda, if he cared at all he would round them up and take them to shelters, get them fixed and get their shots and find them real loving homes. But he just feeds them because it makes him feel good and the cats get nice and strong so they can breed more stay cats.
That part of his life should be ruined.
Senda begs and pleads and scams money, he recieve much more than he is legally entitled to. He is ripping off you as well as the rest of us.
He lives in a nice area and only pays $200 a month for a decent sized 1 bedroom, it should be well over $1000 and he has made the home into a safety hazard Just look at his videos, he has blocked doors, window, he puts flammables on heater, his microwave burned a hole in itself and he had a grinder in there sending red hot sparks all around. He could easily be the cause of death for many elderly and immobile persons.

I never said to take away his plushies or his viewing of Man From Uncle, I just think it would be best to take away the things that he does that harms society.

FAT FALKIE needs HELP !
FAT FALKIE is ALWAYS asking for HELP !
FAT FALKIE really needs 24/7 supervised HELP !

poor poor FAT FALKIE...
I am only trying to HELP FAT FALKIE, the best I can !
(after all, FAT FALKIE is a disabled, elderly, grossly obese, retarded, destitute, lonely, physically repulsive, abusive ASSHOLE that deserves MORE than he is getting !)

Fyodor Gutman

Senda called for the deaths of MV and Chefist on camera. Not that Senda is much for nuance but the law isn't quite, either.

Metron2267

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 28, 2018, 12:15:37 PM
"Bullying the retard."

Now, THERE is an accusation that I have not heard in a long, long time.

Kinda moot sport innit... :-\

Metron2267

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 28, 2018, 02:27:11 PM
Ok, lets give it a go. I will rip your bean bag right off, I will wear your face as a mask.

Meh...don't think so... ::)

QuoteWell I will not do those things but some lives should be ruined.

Really???

And you're qualified to say which ones and how and when?

Do tell...

QuoteThe stray cats are not being treated right by Senda, if he cared at all he would round them up and take them to shelters, get them fixed and get their shots and find them real loving homes. But he just feeds them because it makes him feel good and the cats get nice and strong so they can breed more stay cats.

Going with the piece miel on this - agreed, animal welfare should be contacted and one more crazy cat person should be interdicted.

QuoteSenda begs and pleads and scams money, he recieve much more than he is legally entitled to. He is ripping off you as well as the rest of us.

Why???

It's voluntary isn't it?

He's not stealing your wallet or embezzling you, right?

QuoteHe lives in a nice area and only pays $200 a month for a decent sized 1 bedroom, it should be well over $1000 and he has made the home into a safety hazard Just look at his videos, he has blocked doors, window, he puts flammables on heater, his microwave burned a hole in itself and he had a grinder in there sending red hot sparks all around. He could easily be the cause of death for many elderly and immobile persons.

And yet those things have not led to the loss of anyone's life, let alone his.

Pass.

QuoteI never said to take away his plushies or his viewing of Man From Uncle, I just think it would be best to take away the things that he does that harms society.

So fine, get the kitties new homes, knock yourself out - but the rest is just YOU trying to play GOD!

Metron2267

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on June 28, 2018, 03:34:10 PM
Senda called for the deaths of MV and Chefist on camera. Not that Senda is much for nuance but the law isn't quite, either.

Is he kind of nuts anyway?

Yes.

Is it a credible threat?

Likely not.

So it goes...

Metron2267

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 28, 2018, 12:14:09 PM
some civilized people might find this type of “sporting event” offensive and uncivilized ?
I mean two people trying to harm each other physically (aiming for the brain) and proving fatal in some events...

me, I prefer to try to help FAT FALKIE...
(although a match with FAT FALKIE and the nice Amazon lady would be very entertaining!)

Hay rakes at five feet? ???

Fyodor Gutman

Nuts is a relative term.

In my home state (Florida), Senda would have been Baker Acted - that's involuntary commitment for purposes of examination - years ago.

If the guy is a risk to himself and people around him then he is a concern for the authorities.

Metron2267

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on June 28, 2018, 03:55:04 PM
Nuts is a relative term.

In my home state (Florida), Senda would have been Baker Acted - that's involuntary commitment for purposes of examination - years ago.

If the guy is a risk to himself and people around him then he is a concern for the authorities.

"if"

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 28, 2018, 03:40:55 PM

Going with the piece miel on this - agreed, animal welfare should be contacted and one more crazy cat person should be interdicted.

I am good with one out of three, after-all it is the only one I have actively pursued.

I have contacted Martinez ASPCA one more than one occasion but they are too busy to do a damn thing.

The others I do not care enough to actually pursue but I think "some one should do something".

Fyodor Gutman

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 28, 2018, 04:03:29 PM
"if"

I know we have a lot of new viewers in Season 18 of the show, but Senda's numerous crimes are well documented on the thread since late 2013.

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 28, 2018, 03:40:55 PM
YOU trying to play GOD!

Whatever.  Stick around long enough, you can fall in line behind the others before you who held the same sentiments.  All of whom currently believe that Senda should be fucked with a wide assortment of objects, without lubricant.

Metron2267

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 28, 2018, 04:17:16 PM
I am good with one out of three, after-all it is the only one I have actively pursued.

I have contacted Martinez ASPCA one more than one occasion but they are too busy to do a damn thing.

The others I do not care enough to actually pursue but I think "some one should do something".

Fair enough, your initial post sounded rather menacing.

Metron2267

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on June 28, 2018, 04:26:16 PM
I know we have a lot of new viewers in Season 18 of the show, but Senda's numerous crimes are well documented on the thread since late 2013.

And what has come of it?

Metron2267

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 28, 2018, 06:10:48 PM
Whatever.  Stick around long enough, you can fall in line behind the others before you who held the same sentiments.  All of whom currently believe that Senda should be fucked with a wide assortment of objects, without lubricant.

Whoa, must lurk this thread... 8)

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 28, 2018, 06:15:33 PM
Fair enough, your initial post sounded rather menacing.

JFC, there's someone in the world who is more of a pussy than Senda.

Metron2267

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 28, 2018, 06:17:33 PM
JFC, there's someone in the world who is more of a pussy than Senda.

Ya know you go trying to fuck with someone's personal life and it all gets rather Aunty Maxine in a hurry.

YMMV

:(

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 28, 2018, 06:16:51 PM
Whoa, must lurk this thread... 8)
Be careful. I caught venereal disease here after 3AM on June 24.
Me

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 28, 2018, 06:32:04 PM
Ya know you go trying to fuck with someone's personal life and it all gets rather Aunty Maxine in a hurry.

Sure thing, Chester.  Here's another maxim for you: running your snackhole about a situation you know absolutely nothing about to people who do is a sure way to look kinda stupid.

Quote from: 14 on June 28, 2018, 06:52:07 PM
Be careful. I caught venereal disease here after 3AM on June 24.
Me
LOL...
hope it was one of those that a pill or shot can cure...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 28, 2018, 07:00:06 PM
Sure thing, Chester.  Here's another maxim for you: running your snackhole about a situation you know absolutely nothing about to people who do is a sure way to look kinda stupid.

Just because Senda is an obese cheating cunt, fraudulent, extorting, grifting, bullying, filthy, health hazard, who doesn't tip pizza delivery girls, and fraudulently attaches himself to class acts, threatens to give bad publicity to restaurant owners after he and his equally criminal fat cunt girlfriend have vacuumed up food and then want a free meal and a refund, then does similar to e bay sellers, and then beats his girlfriend but denies it, rips off businesses and people as a fact of life, begs for money and help as of right but then turns on those who say enough, doesn't make him a bad person who should have Alcatraz rammed as far up his fat ass as possible. So STFU!