• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Gd5150

Quote from: Up All Night on August 22, 2017, 12:45:01 PM
Maybe Trump can now get McCain and Graham votes on something

Obviously he should've bombed someone before the healthcare vote then we'd all have free healthcare. ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on August 22, 2017, 11:50:08 AM
Mccauliffe claimed 80% of the people in Charlottesville protest had semi-automatic weapons. He claimed that the USA loses 93 million A DAY to guns. He is a known Clintonista from the old days and he, and his wife, had some funny campaign and donation issues. He also allowed ex-cons to vote to help Democrats in recent elections. Nobody should even pay attention to him.

He probably meant 93. Still it could be worse...

Many many more before and since..

https://youtu.be/RWcvsUprLzg

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Up All Night on August 22, 2017, 12:58:16 PM
Obama was not assailed by the MSM as Trump is.

No, Instead Trump led the unfounded and lying shit about Obama's eligibility to be POTUS. naturally Trump denied it after being elected even though he claimed he had a PD on the case in Hawaii.

Not sure he's apologised for his racist based attack on Obama..Nor has anyone else apologised for the shit they piled on Obama and his family which had nothing to do with his job and everything to do with their skin colour.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Up All Night on August 22, 2017, 12:45:01 PM
Well, I don't know.... but maybe Trump is playing Chess while the others are playing checkers...

Maybe Trump can now get McCain and Graham votes on something else.

Chess? Trump? He can't get past a box of Lego. He hasn't the attention span for Chess. Then again he probably hasn't the attention span to play in a sand pit.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Up All Night on August 22, 2017, 12:58:16 PM

And, joyfully, we have a President that will take the gloves off and fight the fucking MSM hand-to-hand combat, when he feels it's necessary.

The problem being, he doesn't fight. He bullies. He knows no other way. It wasn't beneath him to attack Cruz's wife or Ryan's family in the campaign (still ongoing btw). Shame on them for not taking the cunt out one on one and smash his fucking nose into his orange face. But that's the fickle life of politics. They don't do the right thing, they do what is politically expedient.

Gd5150

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 22, 2017, 01:33:18 PM
The problem being, he doesn't fight. He bullies. He knows no other way. It wasn't beneath him to attack Cruz's wife or Ryan's family in the campaign (still ongoing btw). Shame on them for not taking the cunt out one on one and smash his fucking nose into his orange face.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 22, 2017, 09:21:13 AM
The dumpster media actually ran front page news stories on Trump looking at the sun for a few seconds just like the rest of us did. I figured it was just the ignorant lemmings here with their typical pointless outrage. Nope, it was actually front page. News. 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

1) It was hardly outrage, we were making fun of the President. We're we being too mean? Does the president need a safe space to stare directly into the sun from?
2) At no point yesterday did I point and stare directly into the sun for several seconds. If you did, you're an idiot.
3) Why do you all keep posting videos of that stringy haired loser? Gad damn that dude is creepy looking.

K_Dubb

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 21, 2017, 02:48:22 AM
There were certainly other conquerors over the centuries who were accused of doing their part, what we do know is it ceased to exist after the Moslems took the city.  We also know they deliberately burned other libraries.

https://ehistory.osu.edu/articles/burning-library-alexandria

The point is that your characterisation of Islam as anti-intellectual is simply inaccurate, and shows that you've absorbed the kind of facile, lumping polemics peddled by the kind of demagogues who favor sweeping generalizatons over careful distinctions.

It is interesting to consider why so many Greek texts were transmitted to us in Arabic.  It may largely be a matter of proximity:  I watched an interesting lecture a couple months ago that demonstrated that many Classical Greek authors actually lived in what is today coastal Turkey and Syria down to Egypt.  To call them Turks would be absurd as there were no Turks in Turkey at that time, but calling them Greeks gives the mistaken impression that the Classical apex was confined to the European side of the Dardanelles, when it wasn't:  two of the ancient Wonders were there (three if you count Rhodes) and they invented coinage.  If the texts remained local, they were presumably inherited by the Romans/Byzantiines and then later plundered by Muslims during their conquests.  The fact remains, however, that Islamic scholars studied and propagated these sources rather than destroying them.

Islam is a grand old faith that has caught a fundamentalist virus.  You have only to think back fifty years to find urbane Islamic cultures where thundering preachers were held in check by governments which, though not entirely secular, were pragmatic enough to recognize troublemakers and suppress them.  Two hundred years ago, Islamic societies were perceived by Westerners as licentious and immoral compared to their own, though now only the belly-dancer survives to remind us of this era.  I've never been able to figure out why so many Muslim men should suddenly develop an appetite for preaching and instead of living their lives peacefully and productively should obsessively share hectoring videos on the internet and submit to regular harangues on The Way Things Ought To Be, but I see this is not confined to Islam.  You guys have got a regular madrassa going on here.

I don't expect you to care about any of this, nor does it matter at all when it comes to current immigration policy.  We have to deal with Muslims as they are now, and I'm in favor of cooling it until they figure their shit out.  But your kind of relentless lumping just comes across as woefully ignorant of history, and your opposition to Muslim immigration is easily caricatured as garden-variety chauvinism.  Maybe turn off the radio and read a book.

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 22, 2017, 01:33:18 PM
The problem being, he doesn't fight. He bullies. He knows no other way. It wasn't beneath him to attack Cruz's wife or Ryan's family in the campaign (still ongoing btw). Shame on them for not taking the cunt out one on one and smash his fucking nose into his orange face. But that's the fickle life of politics. They don't do the right thing, they do what is politically expedient.

Okay.  According to you the US is in a world of shit.  How's things at home in England?  All good? Greeeeeat.    It's funny.  You fight and argue with us as if the British viewpoint matters.   

Gd5150

Quote from: Lord Grantham on August 22, 2017, 01:58:00 PM
1) It was hardly outrage, we were making fun of the President. We're we being too mean? Does the president need a safe space to stare directly into the sun from?
2) At no point yesterday did I point and stare directly into the sun for several seconds. If you did, you're an idiot.
3) Why do you all keep posting videos of that stringy haired loser? Gad damn that dude is creepy looking.

Lmao!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Kidnostad3

The Iron Lady had a set that's for sure.

Kidnostad3

Your use of Bullwinkle the Moose for an avatar speaks volumns.

https://youtu.be/65t-OzhlmvE

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 22, 2017, 02:09:36 PM
Lmao!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Says the guy who dug out some gif

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 22, 2017, 02:04:39 PM
The point is that your characterisation of Islam as anti-intellectual is simply inaccurate, and shows that you've absorbed the kind of facile, lumping polemics peddled by the kind of demagogues who favor sweeping generalizatons over careful distinctions.

It is interesting to consider why so many Greek texts were transmitted to us in Arabic.  It may largely be a matter of proximity:  I watched an interesting lecture a couple months ago that demonstrated that many Classical Greek authors actually lived in what is today coastal Turkey and Syria down to Egypt.  To call them Turks would be absurd as there were no Turks in Turkey at that time, but calling them Greeks gives the mistaken impression that the Classical apex was confined to the European side of the Dardanelles, when it wasn't:  two of the ancient Wonders were there (three if you count Rhodes) and they invented coinage.  If the texts remained local, they were presumably inherited by the Romans/Byzantiines and then later plundered by Muslims during their conquests.  The fact remains, however, that Islamic scholars studied and propagated these sources rather than destroying them.

Islam is a grand old faith that has caught a fundamentalist virus.  You have only to think back fifty years to find urbane Islamic cultures where thundering preachers were held in check by governments which, though not entirely secular, were pragmatic enough to recognize troublemakers and suppress them.  Two hundred years ago, Islamic societies were perceived by Westerners as licentious and immoral compared to their own, though now only the belly-dancer survives to remind us of this era.  I've never been able to figure out why so many Muslim men should suddenly develop an appetite for preaching and instead of living their lives peacefully and productively should obsessively share hectoring videos on the internet and submit to regular harangues on The Way Things Ought To Be, but I see this is not confined to Islam.  You guys have got a regular madrassa going on here.

I don't expect you to care about any of this, nor does it matter at all when it comes to current immigration policy.  We have to deal with Muslims as they are now, and I'm in favor of cooling it until they figure their shit out.  But your kind of relentless lumping just comes across as woefully ignorant of history, and your opposition to Muslim immigration is easily caricatured as garden-variety chauvinism.  Maybe turn off the radio and read a book.

How dare you presume to be a voice of reason and moderation, sir! Should have expected that from a Norwegian wearing a "Union Jack" shirt--lol!

K_Dubb

Quote from: RobertGhostwolfsGhost on August 22, 2017, 02:43:55 PM
How dare you presume to be a voice of reason and moderation, sir! Should have expected that from a Norwegian wearing a "Union Jack" shirt--lol!

Good to see you RGG!  But you need to do a quick check in Flags of the World.

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 22, 2017, 02:50:15 PM
Good to see you RGG!  But you need to do a quick check in Flags of the World.

That's why Union Jack was in quotes. I saw that some vexillogically challenged person misidentified your shirt recently. Cheers!

starrmtn001

Starts at 7:00 PM Eastern Time.

LIVE STREAM 🔴 President Trump rally Phoenix Arizona 8/22/17 EARLY COVERAGE Rex Tillerson briefing.

https://youtu.be/3G1HeFKejrI

K_Dubb

Quote from: RobertGhostwolfsGhost on August 22, 2017, 02:53:34 PM
That's why Union Jack was in quotes. I saw that some vexillogically challenged person misidentified your shirt recently. Cheers!

Haha goodness I missed the botched ID and your clever play sailed right over my head.  Cheers to you, sir!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 22, 2017, 02:11:33 PM
The Iron Lady had a set that's for sure.

And as a result of her drive to sell publically owned concerns back to the population, I mean hedge funds and overseas countries, the UK has a railway service owned by the Germans and French (Both of which have nationalised railways!). Not one energy company British owned and not one British owned water company. Oh yeah, she had a pair alright..

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 22, 2017, 02:54:58 PM

Yeah because he needs to remind those who voted him in he's still POTUS this week... Its lucky there's nothing else that needs his time and effort.

Gd5150

Here, maybe her face will appeal to you. And don't worry, the Demokkkrat plantation doesn't discriminate. They enslave mindless lemmings of all races.

https://youtu.be/ILQXW2Ob1PU

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 22, 2017, 02:58:29 PM
Haha goodness I missed the botched ID and your clever play sailed right over my head.  Cheers to you, sir!

Solidarity from your Eurofag bros.  ;) ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 22, 2017, 02:04:39 PM

Maybe you'd like to remind us of what contributions Islam has made to the sciences, arts, philosophy or, in general, the advancement of mankind in say the last two or three hundred years or so.   

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 22, 2017, 04:55:03 PM
Maybe you'd like to remind us of what contribution Islam has made to the sciences, arts, philosophy or, in general, the advancement of mankind in say the last two or three hundred years or so.   

Don't you get it?! You're just an ignorant boob who's never read a book if you don't believe what they believe. Just believe! It doesn't matter if it doesn't make sense. Stop letting logic and reason push you around.  ::) ;D

K_Dubb

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 22, 2017, 04:55:03 PM
Maybe you'd like to remind us of what contributions Islam has made to the sciences, arts, philosophy or, in general, the advancement of mankind in say the last two or three hundred years or so.   

None that I can think of, unless you count the spiritual succor of millions of people which is, of course, the primary purpose of religion.

starrmtn001

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 22, 2017, 02:54:58 PM

LIVE STREAM 🔴 President Trump rally Phoenix Arizona 8/22/17 EARLY COVERAGE Rex Tillerson briefing.

Sorry, but the Rally starts a 7:00 PM Pacific Time, not Eastern.  I apologize.  My bad.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 22, 2017, 05:20:43 PM
None that I can think of, unless you count the spiritual succor of millions of people which is, of course, the primary purpose of religion.

I may be vexillogically challenged (Actually I was just on my ipad when I wrote that and your avatar was too small to see it wasn't a union jack. I could tell it wasn't an American flag though  ;)) but even I know a good conjob when I see one.  8)