• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Not BartCast

Started by Lilith, October 13, 2018, 07:20:33 AM

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 17, 2018, 10:51:34 PM
Oh I am sure of it.  They did the same thing with calls when that was an issue, despite Dave's threat to hold them hostage to good behavior.  Unfortunately their main PR guy comes out swinging when criticism is leveled, so sheepishly adopting the suggestion shortly thereafter earns no good will.

that exchange between you and Dave was fuckin' hilarious. i dunno what it is about him but he rubs me the wrong way. smarmy? i dunno. whatever it is it's annoying.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 17, 2018, 10:48:26 PM
i saw that and ignored his pleas for sanity. it was clearly the best show of her career. im not sure why they (the super team) is so concerned with where the users spend their time posting? it really gets the noggin joggin.

^^^ Haha you know why.  Hosting a forum whose raison d'etre is the persecution of your predecessor isn't Minnesota nice, ya know.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 17, 2018, 10:59:33 PM
that exchange between you and Dave was fuckin' hilarious. i dunno what it is about him but he rubs me the wrong way. smarmy? i dunno. whatever it is it's annoying.

Oh I bear him no ill will, and backed off when I thought he was doing himself damage.  I give him credit for trying to elevate the tone -- some of heater's persecutors are frightening -- but he should leave PR to his wife.

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 17, 2018, 11:00:43 PM
^^^ Haha you know why.  Hosting a forum whose raison d'etre is the persecution of your predecessor isn't Minnesota nice, ya know.

heh heh.

the thing im trying to figure out is why some users were blackballed and others weren't? i was almost a little disappointed that i wasn't shown the door. however, i never nestled up to bart or anything like that. i believe ive sent him 2-3 pms in total. he made my voice clip into a neat video which was nice him. he used flattery on me but to what end? maybe he thought id be his /guy/? i dunno.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 17, 2018, 11:13:30 PM
heh heh.

the thing im trying to figure out is why some users were blackballed and others weren't? i was almost a little disappointed that i wasn't shown the door. however, i never nestled up to bart or anything like that. i believe ive sent him 2-3 pms in total. he made my voice clip into a neat video which was nice him. he used flattery on me but to what end? maybe he thought id be his /guy/? i dunno.

I was banned for dindu'n nuffin

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 17, 2018, 11:11:50 PM
Oh I bear him no ill will, and backed off when I thought he was doing himself damage.  I give him credit for trying to elevate the tone -- some of heater's persecutors are frightening -- but he should leave PR to his wife.

i also wish him no real misfortune. however, i do like to tease and mock though.  :)

yes, he needs to leave most things to his cute wife. how did he manage that?  ;D

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 17, 2018, 11:20:12 PM
4 being too based and red pilled desu~

b-but that means im a shill! nuuuuu

Lilith

heh heh.

I think I read somewhere that Hall of Famers are safe from being banned.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 17, 2018, 11:22:10 PM
b-but that means im a shill! nuuuuu

You just hide ur power level better senpai.

THE MIKU CAN NOT BE CONTAINED!

Quote from: brig on November 17, 2018, 11:22:57 PM
I think I read somewhere that Hall of Famers are safe from being banned.

interesting. so what was the deal with you and bart? did he think you were just a subversive and that you had nothing of value to add?

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 17, 2018, 11:27:10 PM
You just hide ur power level better senpai.

THE MIKU CAN NOT BE CONTAINED!

i think bart and crew have realized that im not a team player. im only there for the lulz.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 17, 2018, 11:16:18 PM
i also wish him no real misfortune. however, i do like to tease and mock though.  :)

yes, he needs to leave most things to his cute wife. how did he manage that?  ;D

He is so easy to provoke, he practically begs for it.  Maybe he likes it.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 17, 2018, 11:30:42 PM
interesting. so what was the deal with you and bart? did he think you were just a subversive and that you had nothing of value to add?

I think it was that I posted that bellgab was back online.  He altered the posts where I did so, but from some of your comments, I'm pretty sure you saw the alterations.

Quote from: brig on November 17, 2018, 11:34:56 PM
I think it was that I posted that bellgab was back online.  He altered the posts where I did so, but from some of your comments, I'm pretty sure you saw the alterations.

ugh. that's just lame.

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 17, 2018, 11:34:12 PM

he really does. hee hee

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 17, 2018, 11:32:56 PM
i think bart and crew have realized that im not a team player. im only there for the lulz.

Why else would anyone post on a forum full of NPC's dedicated to the paranormal?

Shit's boring as fug yo it needs spice!

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 17, 2018, 11:37:29 PM
Why else would anyone post on a forum full of NPC's dedicated to the paranormal?

Shit's boring as fug yo it needs spice!

i think the honey moon ended when i tore Toots a new anus and he locked the thread... oops.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 17, 2018, 11:39:16 PM
i think the honey moon ended when i tore Toots a new anus and he locked the thread... oops.

RIP Toots anus

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 17, 2018, 11:41:37 PM
RIP Toots anus

my nigga, i spread her cheeks and split her in half with my words of violence. FLAWLESS VICTORY!

WOTR

heh heh.

I have to confess that the fact that you are still there and not banned blows my mind.  I was pretty certain you would make it the first week before being shown the door... Shiny beads and shallow flattery.*

*Yes, that is a MASH reference...

Quote from: WOTR on November 18, 2018, 12:01:30 AM
I have to confess that the fact that you are still there and not banned blows my mind.  I was pretty certain you would make it the first week before being shown the door... Shiny beads and shallow flattery.*

*Yes, that is a MASH reference...

me too. at one time, i was at negative karma and battling all the cat ladies. now, not even posting nazi propaganda will get me canned. im invincible. heh heh.

Catsmile

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 17, 2018, 09:59:00 PM
I think Bart has started to feel some of MV's pain.  It will be interesting to see if he eventually either flees or comes to the same conclusion that MV did.

Amen!  Thats why I didn't get upset with Lee when he shut down suddenly for the summer remodel. Being a mod/owner of a web forum is a thankless time suck of a job that's akin to being a babysitter of people, software, and hardware. Without much in the way of remuneration for ones efforts.

With Arts passing and the forum being flooded with old and new users alike, his job became much more complicated, no doubt. I can't imagine the amount of queries he had to deal with each day. As folks delicate sensibilities were affronted by someone not agreeing with them, or saying/posting something they didn't like.

Some folks have issues and downright want to manipulate/control the entire forum, attempting to bend the users/mods to their whims. Dealing with such shit would get old fast for my temperament. Thankfully, Lees temperament seems more capable than mine dealing with such nonsense.

Hence the BellGab script running on a server somewhere. Allowing BellGabs ongoing adventures into the downward spiral of evermore depravity. Using trolling faggotry as its primal tool of currency. Or so it would appear, for some individuals from their perspective.

Which in turn graces all of us bad Gabbers with a means of virtual conveyance into the abyss of Arts creation. Peering deeply into the dark Bellverse, and beyond. Buckle up!

# Wanna Take A Ride!?
# WrongThinkMustBePunished

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 18, 2018, 12:11:39 AM
me too. at one time, i was at negative karma and battling all the cat ladies. now, not even posting nazi propaganda will get me canned. im invincible. heh heh.

You have charmed the cat ladies now it's time to take them out.

Monarch mind-control enabled
The black cat prances at midnight

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 18, 2018, 12:21:24 AM

Monarch mind-control enabled
The black cat prances at midnight

meow!

Catsmile

# Slow ur roll with all those fancy syllables school boy!
# Did you expose us to some lewd french sex stuff?
# If so, why didn'tcha post direct URLs?
# I'm tryin'tu MAGA here, fur gods sake!
# PraiseBellGab

Catsmile

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 17, 2018, 11:34:12 PM

# Nice way to say his cuckdom is growing beyond the bedroom boundaries.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 18, 2018, 12:21:24 AM

He can't afford to take them all out.  At least not all at the same time, to the same Restaurant. ;)

ItsOver

Maybe it's more of a Fargo, ND-thing.