• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Not BartCast

Started by Lilith, October 13, 2018, 07:20:33 AM

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on November 17, 2018, 09:01:43 PM
slurring and shouting?  yes.

I wish staying up 25 hours made me so punchy.
# CheapDate
# PBS Digital Clipping Her Mic. Nice.
# HeadPhoneUsers RIP

# "Art was trying to distance himself from the shitshow."
# ByGod, I think he did it!

Lilith

I think Carl is telling the truth that Art was trying to distance himself from Heather near the end.  I could be wrong to believe that.

Lilith

Quote from: Catsmile on November 17, 2018, 09:04:55 PM
I wish staying up 25 hours made me so punchy.
# CheapDate
# PBS Digital Clipping Her Mic. Nice.
# HeadPhoneUsers RIP

PBS always seems to shout, much like Heather.

Lilith

Sean would be pleasured?  LOL

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on November 17, 2018, 09:10:05 PM
I think Carl is telling the truth that Art was trying to distance himself from Heather near the end.  I could be wrong to believe that.

# Long way to go for some space. :P

Lilith

"The Little Podcast that Did" ?  That's the name of this show?

Well, it will always be a BartCast to me.

Lilith

Quote from: Catsmile on November 17, 2018, 09:12:22 PM
# Long way to go to get some space. :P

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to hear Carl on a GabCast!!!

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on November 17, 2018, 09:14:16 PM

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to hear Carl on a GabCast!!!

I'm sure Lee & he would get along flamously!
See if you can hook em' up for a cast.
I'm sure Lee would be up for him as a guest/co-host.

Quote from: brig on November 17, 2018, 09:13:19 PM
"The Little Podcast that Did" ?  That's the name of this show?

Well, it will always be a BartCast to me.

So what happened with that?  Any dirty laundry there?

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 17, 2018, 09:24:08 PM

I can only guess.

Infighting?  dunno...

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on November 17, 2018, 09:27:02 PM
I can only guess.

Infighting?  dunno...

# CrazyCatLadies...
#    Â¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 17, 2018, 09:24:08 PM

Based on their repeated emphasis that they are not affiliated with anyone but it's still the same three people, we can guess an unseen party behind ellgab (Bart/Keith/Dave) tried to exert some control and they didn't like it.

Going out on a limb, I'd say the Halloween shows were designed, maybe not by them, to steer them away from Heather and on to more conventional paranormal topics, and they're now free to get back to their roots.

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 17, 2018, 09:34:30 PM
Based on their repeated emphasis that they are not affiliated with anyone but it's still the same three people, we can guess an unseen party behind ellgab (Bart/Keith/Dave) tried to exert some control and they didn't like it.

Going out on a limb, I'd say the Halloween shows were designed, maybe not by them, to steer them away from Heather and on to more conventional paranormal topics, and they're now free to get back to their roots.

sad.

it's too bad that Dave turned out to be a cuck.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 17, 2018, 09:47:07 PM
sad.

it's too bad that Dave turned out to be a cuck.

There is a certain consistency to Dave's demand that people be nice to heater before he'll take phonecalls of his own, Bart losing his zeal for prosecution, and the attempted redirection of the Bartcast away from heater.

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 17, 2018, 09:52:05 PM
There is a certain consistency to Dave's demand that people be nice to heater before he'll take phonecalls of his own, Bart losing his zeal for prosecution, and the attempted redirection of the Bartcast away from heater.

I think Bart has started to feel some of MV's pain.  It will be interesting to see if he eventually either flees or comes to the same conclusion that MV did.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 17, 2018, 09:59:00 PM
I think Bart has started to feel some of MV's pain.  It will be interesting to see if he eventually either flees or comes to the same conclusion that MV did.

Haha yeah the whole move to ellgab was like a beekeeper cautiously moving a swarm.  But these aren't honeybees after all  :(

Was it Dave's idea for them to react to 20 minute pre-recorded ghost stories?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on November 17, 2018, 10:04:57 PM

Well, it partakes of the same gather-'round-kids approach.  It's funny, last night during Heather's drama Spooky Tim (on the team, remember) was desperately trying to convince everyone it was now time to ignore Heather.  In mid-meltdown?  You have got to be fucking kidding me.  It was the greatest show of her career.

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 17, 2018, 10:25:17 PM
Well, it partakes of the same gather-'round-kids approach.  It's funny, last night during Heather's drama Spooky Tim (on the team, remember) was desperately trying to convince everyone it was now time to ignore Heather.  In mid-meltdown?  You have got to be fucking kidding me.  It was the greatest show of her career.

Well I've never heard a better one but my sample is rather small.  The caller that had to pinch hit was pretty awesome.   Even better than
Lasha's dryer.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 17, 2018, 09:59:00 PM

Lilith

Well, it partakes of the same gather-'round-kids approach.  It's funny, last night during Heather's drama Spooky Tim (on the team, remember) was desperately trying to convince everyone it was now time to ignore Heather.  In mid-meltdown?  You have got to be fucking kidding me.  It was the greatest show of her career.

Yes, yes, and YES!  ;D

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 17, 2018, 09:52:05 PM

yeah, bart does seem annoyed that the heater thread gets all the action. hahaha! Dave sure wasn't shy with his displeasure.

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on November 17, 2018, 10:04:57 PM

that was something else. oof. just horrible.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 17, 2018, 10:42:09 PM
yeah, bart does seem annoyed that the heater thread gets all the action. hahaha! Dave sure wasn't shy with his displeasure.

When I was at Ellgab, it seemed like Bart was always hanging around in the Dave thread during the show. I didn't think anything of it at first, other than that maybe he was really a Dave fan, but after I thought about the Bart I used to know, I thought, nah, that ain't it.  After that, Ellgab felt all creepy to me.  My sincere apologies to all who still participate there.

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 17, 2018, 09:34:30 PM

Interesting MITD dabbled in single guest shows this week. It’s a smart move but perhaps you are right about them trying to adjust things.

i saw that and ignored his pleas for sanity. it was clearly the best show of her career. im not sure why they (the super team) is so concerned with where the users spend their time posting? it really gets the noggin joggin.

K_Dubb

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 17, 2018, 10:45:14 PM
Interesting MITD dabbled in single guest shows this week. It’s a smart move but perhaps you are right about them trying to adjust things.

Oh I am sure of it.  They did the same thing with calls when that was an issue, despite Dave's threat to hold them hostage to good behavior.  Unfortunately their main PR guy comes out swinging when criticism is leveled, so sheepishly adopting the suggestion shortly thereafter earns no good will.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 17, 2018, 10:48:26 PM
i saw that and ignored his pleas for sanity. it was clearly the best show of her career. im not sure why they (the super team) is so concerned with where the users spend their time posting? it really gets the noggin joggin.

Quote from: brig on November 17, 2018, 10:45:09 PM
When I was at Ellgab, it seemed like Bart was always hanging around in the Dave thread during the show. I didn't think anything of it at first, other than that maybe he was really a Dave fan, but after I thought about the Bart I used to know, I thought, nah, that ain't it.  After that, Ellgab felt all creepy to me.  My sincere apologies to all who still participate there.

i noticed that too, brig. it doesn't bother me, but im there for my own entertainment. he pops into the Heater thread every now and then with passive aggressive post aimed at those whom are in the thread during MITD. 🤷‍♂️

i hope they don't think im on their side - im on my own side.