• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

MR. Spock

Quote from: bateman on January 17, 2016, 10:44:11 PM
You called at 11:30 ranting and raving because you found out they were looking for 'options'. Of course I wasn't gonna host anything with 30 minutes notice and you goading me.

You're a dim bulb. I'm talking about a separate stream for my own use.

Go fuck yourself, Amateur Hour.
Steve I do really enjoy your shows.

bateman

Quote from: MR. Spock on January 17, 2016, 10:46:37 PM
Heather, I hope that you enjoy your time on the sinking ship that is called Midnight in the Desert, not even Art Bell wanted to stay.

It's gonna be beautiful. I had no ill will towards Heather until that psychotic phone call.

WOTR

Quote from: (Redacted) on January 17, 2016, 10:33:35 PM
...faced with the reality of hosting a live show, he wouldn't do it...
If I had to guess, I would say that he did not want the negativity, comments and general unpleasantness that would come with hosting.  I know that you have had to face them- but I cannot imagine anybody purposely putting themselves out there after seeing what was said about both Art and you.

I do, however, hope that you can find a fill in host so that you can take the occasional break when you have other obligations or need a night off... (but please don't call me- I'm washing my hair that night.)  ;)

GravitySucks

I need some popcorn.

and ART BELL is in the house

so art what are we going to do     

my suggestion   PLEASE DO NOT READ THE THREADS!!!!!!!

WOTR

Quote from: onan on January 17, 2016, 10:47:26 PM

At this point... Why.  Just sit back and shake your head.  It is a good opportunity to use that degree in psychology...

***I had missed the latest posts before my last one, but will let it stand just for the hell of it.  Why bother deleting things anymore?

chefist

Quote from: bateman on January 17, 2016, 10:47:35 PM
It's gonna be beautiful. I had no ill will towards Heather until that psychotic phone call.

Tune in tomorrow to the GabCast...wackiness visited me too...

MR. Spock

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on January 17, 2016, 10:49:54 PM
and ART BELL is in the house

so art what are we going to do     

my suggestion   PLEASE DO NOT READ THE THREADS!!!!!!!
Is art going to save heather's bacon by returning to the "air"?

Quote from: bateman on January 17, 2016, 10:47:35 PM

You're not the only one apparently.

littlechris

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 17, 2016, 10:50:38 PM
So given this and the other things Heather has pulled in private lately.

REPORTED

GravitySucks

Quote from: MR. Spock on January 17, 2016, 10:50:07 PM
How about bacon favor popcorn?

I would have to share that with everyone from Bella-Haven, so only if you have enough.

WOTR

Quote from: MR. Spock on January 17, 2016, 10:44:12 PM
Art's legacy is quitting not staying around like George Noory.
It pains me to say it almost as much as it pained me to say that George was a good sport calling into the Gabcast and poking fun of himself- but George may just "get it."  Perhaps not the English language, nor the Art of the interview... But that longevity and lack of drama count for something.  Still can't listen to his show- but even I have to admit that he seems to have things wrapped up and buttoned down.

Bonanza Pilot

If shit wasn't real in here already, it sure is now.

Quote from: MR. Spock on January 17, 2016, 10:51:39 PM
Is art going to save heather's bacon by returning to the "air"?

says art bell is on line 

GravitySucks

The good news is that it is Knapp night.

Jackstar

MR. Spock

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 17, 2016, 10:52:51 PM
I would have to share that with everyone from Bella-Haven, so only if you have enough.
you can share, I have a ton.

GravitySucks

There are several lessons to be learned here concerning "brand management" and the importance of having someone with Public Relations experience to manage ALL social media interactions.

Heather Wade

Quote from: bateman on January 17, 2016, 10:44:11 PM
You called at 11:30 ranting and raving because you found out they were looking for 'options'. Of course I wasn't gonna host anything with 30 minutes notice and you goading me.

You're a dim bulb. I'm talking about a separate stream for my own use.

Go fuck yourself, Amateur Hour.

The only one with the authority to give you an offer is Keith.  He offered you an opportunity to prove you could do live radio, which you ran away from.  That does not constitute an offer to host the show.

MR. Spock

Quote from: WOTR on January 17, 2016, 10:53:47 PM
It pains me to say it almost as much as it pained me to say that George was a good sport calling into the Gabcast and poking fun of himself- but George may just "get it."  Perhaps not the English language, nor the Art of the interview... But that longevity and lack of drama count for something.  Still can't listen to his show- but even I have to admit that he seems to have things wrapped up and buttoned down.
Yes, Mr Noory does have his shit together unlike Art Bell.

What time is Knapp on tonight? I've completely lost touch with C2C but I love that man.

MR. Spock

Heather, you quite your job to follow a WELL KNOWN QUITTER aka Art Bell, Are you crazy?

trostol

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 17, 2016, 10:59:32 PM
What time is Knapp on tonight? I've completely lost touch with C2C but I love that man.

bout an hour