• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: (Redacted) on January 04, 2016, 02:51:31 AM
What I wanted to say tonight is, if this is THE Art Bell Fan Forum, some people have a backwards way of showing it lately.

oh noes, is your fweelwings hurt people are saying mean things about art.

do you need a coloring book and quiet music in your safe space?

K_Dubb

A girl we once knew named Redacted
Returned to reproach how we acted.
Worn down to a husk,
Her manner was brusque
And her postings were strangely compacted.

Quote from: Totally Not The Stalker on January 04, 2016, 02:56:17 AM
I don't know what you suck more at, your comebacks or hosting a radio show.

Yeah, her comments have been rather lackluster.

Her beta cuck white knights aren't fairing much better.

phrodo

Quote from: Totally Not The Stalker on January 04, 2016, 02:56:17 AM
I don't know what you suck more at, your comebacks or hosting a radio show.

I'd bet a month's pay that's just the tip of the iceberg|grain of sand off a beach of the things you don't know. But I bet you're an expert at sucking.

Quote from: phrodo on January 04, 2016, 03:03:09 AM
I'd bet a month's pay that's just the tip of the iceberg|grain of sand off a beach of the things you don't know. But I bet you're an expert at sucking.

Odd, you had all this time to come up with something interesting to say, to edit and change around the words for a greater effect, yet you came up with this little nugget.

the thing is Heather actually is the host of a radio show   and does a GREAT job --and the posters of negative comments don't have and will NEVER have a radio show  -because if you did you wouldn't post negative comments day in and day out  --

WOTR

Anyhow Red, on this note, it is time for bed.  As I said earlier, please continue to look more to yourself and your friends for advice or support... This is not the place for it at this time.  It is nothing to do with you- BG has hit a rather negative streak and it would not matter if you were... Oh, Art Bell... You would be smeared.

Also, do yourself a favour and learn from Arts mistake... Do not bother engaging people you don't want to here.  Take the positive and ignore the rest... Or ignore that advice and give people the show that they want...

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on January 04, 2016, 03:09:14 AM
the thing is Heather actually is the host of a radio show   and does a GREAT job --and the posters of negative comments don't have and will NEVER have a radio show  -because if you did you wouldn't post negative comments day in and day out  --

Dude, just stop. She isn't going to fuck you. Someone else has that job.

Value Of Pi

What I wanted to say tonight is, if this is THE Art Bell Fan Forum, some people have a backwards way of showing it lately.

Is that everything you wanted to say? Because I have to say, for a bunch of people who are in the communications business, there has been a real failure to communicate. The price of that is confusion, which leads to speculation and all manner of bad things.

Please start taking responsibility for getting control of your message. Make it clear, make it consistent and make it convincing. And don't just convince yourselves that you have actually done this. Actually do it. If you do, you will see the benefits. Otherwise not.

flimflam384

They aren't here to be fans, they're here to cause trouble.

Heather Wade

Quote from: flimflam384 on January 04, 2016, 03:14:34 AM
They aren't here to be fans, they're here to cause trouble.

Why?

Catsmile

Good point!
I'd be busy working trying to make my show better.
Not having tiem worrying about what anonymous text on a screen in a forum said.

This thread is now "What has Heather said about George Noory in the past!"

If I can bear to listen lately, the Nooron does get plenty of screened ass kissers to tell him how great he is.  If you listen closely, you can hear his head inflating.

On the other hand, Art was always humble if anyone tried to give him huge compliments... he would cut them off or say "I am just a talk show host," and get on with the program.

Gee, who does Heather and her show sound like more?

Worst call... hmmm... probably the people who say, "Roswells to you Art, great to have you back!" because it annoys Art & is redundant.

So the worst calls according to Heather are the callers who heap thanks and admiration on Art, but if you call and do it to her on her show, she lets you stay on for 5+minutes and then tells you what a great call you did and please call again!

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Totally Not The Stalker on January 04, 2016, 03:12:13 AM

Why? I mean, why would you even say shit like that? It's fucking low grade and stupid. You're telling a message board that you're stupid and uncouth. Tell me how that makes sense.

the thing is Heather actually is the host of a radio show

Good thing we have you here to tell us this.

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on January 04, 2016, 03:09:14 AMand does a GREAT job --

That is your opinion.  Could argue that, but won't.

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on January 04, 2016, 03:09:14 AMand the posters of negative comments don't have and will NEVER have a radio show  -because if you did you wouldn't post negative comments day in and day out  --

This is the most interesting quote seeing as how Heather literally spent a huge chunk of her time posting negative comments about George Noory, John B. Wells, and others.  Now once again I agree George is fucking garbage, and John, well I can't say he is terrible he just doesn't register any opinion either way for me.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 04, 2016, 03:17:05 AM
Why? I mean, why would you even say shit like that? It's fucking low grade and stupid. You're telling a message board that you're stupid and uncouth. Tell me how that makes sense.

+1 

i was thinking  WOW    and  makes me want to ask them ..........how old r u ?    ....DUDE

Quote from: flimflam384 on January 04, 2016, 03:19:30 AM
Dunno.  Maybe because they're a bunch of dicks?

I am just curious on your rationale of why people are dicks simply for not liking Heather on the radio and stating their opinions here?

I see a whole range of posters giving positive and negative opinions on the huge amount of radio/podcasts threads that are here, and no one ever calls them dicks if they give a negative opinion.

Catsmile

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on January 04, 2016, 03:22:42 AM
+1 

i was thinking  WOW    and  makes me want to ask them ..........how old r u ?    ....DUDE

I'm 12.
What does all this mean?

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 04, 2016, 03:17:05 AM

I would agree, but it is better than saying "u mad bro".

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 04, 2016, 03:22:02 AM

This is the most interesting quote seeing as how Heather literally spent a huge chunk of her time posting negative comments about George Noory, John B. Wells, and others.  Now once again I agree George is fucking garbage, and John, well I can't say he is terrible he just doesn't register any opinion either way for me.

but noory does suck    ----

pate

Are you upset, man?

WOTR

Quote from: (Redacted) on January 04, 2016, 03:15:55 AM
Why?
Because a couple can disrupt a thread and the dozen that are here can completely derail it.  Because while DarkPenguin figured it was "played out" does not mean that everybody thinks that they have had all the fun they can.  Because the negative energy here even from "fans" managed to get the ball rolling and it is far from stopping.  Because so long as there are those who defend you or Art when somebody posts, there will be something to feed on and "fun" posts to make.

Because most of the fans have decided that this is not a good place to post right now and so the forum has become what you see before you.

How else do you explain it?  I suppose that one of the "anti-Art" fans could step out of character for a moment to give you their perspective- but I doubt it... Where is the fun in that?

Anyhow, it seriously is past time for bed...  Best of luck.

Quote from: Totally Not The Stalker on January 04, 2016, 03:12:13 AM

my comment was to u      how old r u    ...DUDE 

Heather Wade

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 04, 2016, 03:25:48 AM
I would agree, but it is better than saying "u mad bro".

You're not worth a paragraph. 

flimflam384

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 04, 2016, 03:25:01 AM
I am just curious on your rationale of why people are dicks simply for not liking Heather on the radio and stating their opinions here?

I see a whole range of posters giving positive and negative opinions on the huge amount of radio/podcasts threads that are here, and no one ever calls them dicks if they give a negative opinion.

You're free to just plain not listen to Heather if you don't like the direction the show has gone.  It's the amount of constant attention and focus to smearing Art, Heather, and ruining this board and the forum for the rest of us with incessant negativity. 

When normal people don't like something, normal people go "well this sucks" and move on.  With the sheer amount of time and effort put into saying how badly you think this sucks?  Just seems a little on the pathological side to me.

pate

I seem to have taken a wrong turn on the information super-highway, there used to be a nice International House of Pancakes there in the parking lot where I now see a Waffle House.

Can someone please direct me to wherever the site BellGrabe.com has relocated to>?

Thanks!

Not that I have anything against truck stops or meth-heads, just not my scene.

WOTR

Quote from: pate on January 04, 2016, 03:30:38 AM
I seem to have taken a wrong turn on the information super-highway, there used to be a nice International House of Pancakes there in the parking lot where I now see a Waffle House.
Maybe that is why I am still here?  When in the US, I make sure to try to hit at least a couple of Waffle House's... One of my favourite places. Cheap food, friendly waitresses, 24 hour service, fresh food...