• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

BELLGAB WILL BE CLOSING SOON!

Started by Swishypants, December 31, 2017, 07:57:26 AM

Swishypants

We're all going for Jack-in-the-box Taco's after we sink this sadass boat! Half price if you vomit first!

Swishypants

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 31, 2017, 08:45:25 PM
What’d I miss?

MV has gone for dynamite, and Art is wanting a Dirty Sanchez now, because he was already too drunk for the Blumpkin to get him there!

https://youtu.be/bvEexTomE1I

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 31, 2017, 06:38:07 PM
The wrap up band has been booked..They look very Bell Gab.

It's that British/gay thing again.  ::)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 31, 2017, 08:50:49 PM
It's that British/gay thing again.  ::)

That's your new DADDY now! We sold you to Pud for a meat-pie!

Quote from: Swishypants on December 31, 2017, 08:46:34 PM
We're all going for Jack-in-the-box Taco's after we sink this sadass boat! Half price if you vomit first!

It's your fault Pony Boy won't be joining us

Swishypants

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 31, 2017, 08:52:35 PM
It's your fault Pony Boy won't be joining us

Got to starve her out, and return her to the dick! It's out of my hands! She's here anyway. She's hooked on this candy!

albrecht

Quote from: Swishypants on December 31, 2017, 08:46:34 PM

Why do I still eat those things? This article from almost last year had me spitting coffee on my paper because it was spot-on with the phenomena of Jack-in-the-Box tacos. They aren't good tacos but oddly popular and, I admit, I'm a part of the problem.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/americans-eat-554-million-jack-in-the-box-tacos-a-year-and-no-one-knows-why-1483465285

Swishypants

Quote from: albrecht on December 31, 2017, 08:57:14 PM
Why do I still eat those things? This article from almost last year had me spitting coffee on my paper because it was spot-on with the phenomena of Jack-in-the-Box tacos. They aren't good tacos but oddly popular and, I admit, I'm a part of the problem.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/americans-eat-554-million-jack-in-the-box-tacos-a-year-and-no-one-knows-why-1483465285

Because they remind everyone of being 19, drunk, broke, and happy as fuck! Disgusting God damn things! So good!

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on December 31, 2017, 08:57:14 PM
"More than 1,000 times a minute, someone bites into what has been described as a wet envelope of cat foodâ€"and keeps eating."

LOL.  :P

Swishypants

Quote from: ItsOver on December 31, 2017, 09:03:11 PM
"More than 1,000 times a minute, someone bites into what has been described as a wet envelope of cat foodâ€"and keeps eating."

Art lives on 'em! 71. Smokes. Bangs Asian Broads non-stop! Has 47 inter-linked Double-wides! Eats da Teah-couws! You can't argue with success!

Dr. MD MD

chefist

I love you miserable bastards...Happy New Year!

albrecht

If I had a vote the author of that article would be getting Pulitzer. Relevant, well-written, hilarious, and attempting to described a phenomena, both in culture, but also in business- they sell a hell of a lot of those tacos! Not "fake news," so, of course rejected by the Pulitzer committee.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 31, 2017, 09:06:08 PM

Damn, I wish.

Taco, Regular Filling Ingredients: Beef, Chicken, Water, Textured Vegetable Protein (Soy Flour,
Caramel Color), Defatted Soy Grits, Seasoning (Chili Pepper, Corn Maltodextrin, Spices, Bleached
Enriched Wheat Flour [Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, and Folic Acid], Salt,
Garlic Powder, Hydrolyzed Corn, Soy, and Wheat Proteins, Monosodium Glutamate, Onion Powder,
Natural Flavors, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Succinic Acid), Salt, Tomato Paste,
Worcestershire Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Water, Salt, Caramel Color, Garlic
Powder, Sugar, Spices, Tamarind, Natural Flavor, Sulfiting Agent).

Defatted Soy Grits?  I never knew there were soy grits and why bother defatting them for this creation?

wr250

Quote from: ItsOver on December 31, 2017, 09:28:28 PM
Defatted Soy Grits?  I never knew there were soy grits and why bother defatting them for this creation?

because they are greasy enough as is.

Swishypants

Quote from: chefist on December 31, 2017, 09:16:32 PM
I love you miserable bastards...Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR HOMELESS BITCHES! Go forth from this place and DESTROY!!!

Gd5150

Time to take on the world...post Bellgab.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on December 31, 2017, 09:28:28 PM
Damn, I wish.

Taco, Regular Filling Ingredients: Beef, Chicken, Water, Textured Vegetable Protein (Soy Flour,
Caramel Color), Defatted Soy Grits, Seasoning (Chili Pepper, Corn Maltodextrin, Spices, Bleached
Enriched Wheat Flour [Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, and Folic Acid], Salt,
Garlic Powder, Hydrolyzed Corn, Soy, and Wheat Proteins, Monosodium Glutamate, Onion Powder,
Natural Flavors, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Succinic Acid), Salt, Tomato Paste,
Worcestershire Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Water, Salt, Caramel Color, Garlic
Powder, Sugar, Spices, Tamarind, Natural Flavor, Sulfiting Agent).

I'm most suspect of what the "natural flavors" and "natural flavor" are? This would seem to be a way of hiding something. I also love that we "bleach" flour and then add stuff back into it- so it has some nutritional value (per a government statutory minimum.)
ps: Worchestershire Sauce should also contain anchovies. Is that the natural flavor they mention but hide?

Swishypants

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 31, 2017, 09:52:14 PM
Time to take on the world...post Bellgab.

There's somethin' out there, and it ain't human! GET SOME!

Swishypants

Where is Ohura? I want that BLACKASS!!! ;D