• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

BELLGAB WILL BE CLOSING SOON!

Started by Swishypants, December 31, 2017, 07:57:26 AM

gnooryblows

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on January 01, 2018, 11:30:53 PM
Don't overstate your importance.

You're a whitehead zit on the ass of society. No one cares where you live, what you do, what you think, how you feel.

tell me why you hate me so badly damon, seriously. is it because of that thread a long time ago when you deleted your youtube channel over what i said? in fairness dude i did send you some messages after that saying i would talk to you and that i was sorry if your feelings were really hurt, but when you got them you just uploaded some video to youtube trashing me. just tell me what the issue is bro, i am 100% serious here.

Swishypants

GB and I are bonded and I've become a Nazi Faggot. Sieg Whatever!

gnooryblows

and not only that you were like defending hillary clinton or some shit. i forget exactly what it was you were saying but you were basically pushing some ultra liberal democrat rhetoric and so i tore into you. im honestly sorry if it really hurt your feelings this badly, but i really don't have anything against you dude, ok?

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 01, 2018, 11:32:44 PM
GB and I are bonded and I've become a Nazi Faggot. Sieg Whatever!

we are secret gay nazi lovers together.

gnooryblows

our passion was forbidden by the reich, but homosexual hearts weren't made to be ruled

Swishypants

I got a leather lamp made out of real JOO! I'm super committed to this, and you!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 01, 2018, 11:37:44 PM
I got a leather lamp made out of real JOO! I'm super committed to this, and you!

oh my god dude nothing turns me on more than jewish leather. come over and i'll drop my jewish soap for you baby.

Swishypants

Hang on! Did I just Monarch Out? Did I rape the people at Jack In The Box or murder them? FUCK! I DO NOT RECALL!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 01, 2018, 11:38:34 PM
Hang on! Did I just Monarch Out? Did I rape the people at Jack In The Box or murder them? FUCK! I DO NOT RECALL!

it's ok dude, you're just captivated by my slick nazi sensuality. even the fuhrer wouldn't have been able to control himself around me. shhhhhhhh, don't worry, just let this happen.

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 11:39:25 PM
it's ok dude, you're just captivated by my slick nazi sensuality. even the fuhrer wouldn't have been able to control himself around me. shhhhhhhh, don't worry, just let this happen.

I hate it! But the grudge makes my shit shoot a wax dart!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 01, 2018, 11:40:10 PM
I hate it! But the grudge makes my shit shoot a wax dart!

i cannot quit you. love is a force of nature.

paladin1991

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 06:48:31 PM
i probably won't know that feeling ever again, honestly, i've made multiple posts over the past few days talking about the reasons why i haven't been with a woman in like 5 years, so whatever. you think what you want about me, but the things i said in the post above are objectively the truth and even though you want to believe im beneath you it is also objectively the truth that whatever woman you con into being around you would turn and blow me the second you weren't looking if i wanted her to. i mean i'm just saying, i don't even give a fuck frankly and i don't even do it when the opportunity presents itself anymore.

Tranny dreams.

Swishypants

Why did I eat those two Monster Taco's? I feel like shit now!

paladin1991

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 06:55:15 PM
you just remind me of this asian doctor in my town who had this really extremely hot blonde wife that was taller than him. i remember i first the two of them together at a car dealership and he was buying this really expensive car and she was hanging off of him. later on i eventually started banging that woman lol while she was still with him. she was fucking taller than him and everything lol. i'll never forget when i had to go to the ER and he ended up being there, being my doctor. and i was sitting there swearing and stuff and wearing my stained sweatpants and my slippers and being a slob and classless and he was all grossed out he was like "come on man, stop it with the swearing, ok? you're in a public setting. you're in a hospital. you need to get it together". lmfao he was just going off on me and he thought i was so far beneath and all i was thinking was "omfg dude i used to bang ur fucking GF while she was with you". but i didn't say anything cuz i didn't want to get fucked on my medical care, lol. that's a true story of gnooryblows like 4 or 5 years ago lol. people like that guy and like you (i think) are the norm, IMO. most people fall into that category, it's bizarre.

Tranny dreams out loud.  hahahahahahahha

gnooryblows

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 01, 2018, 11:41:29 PM

Tranny dreams.

dude what are you trying to say now? that i am a transsexual? i am a man. everyone knows i am a man lol i never tried to pretend to be a woman. are you suggesting that im actually a woman pretending to be a satanist, poop eating, nazi man? interesting. doesn't seem like characteristic behavior of most women to me. usually it's men that are psychological deviants like myself. women tend to cluster toward the baseline and be more average, generally.

gnooryblows

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 01, 2018, 11:43:07 PM
Tranny dreams out loud.  hahahahahahahha

so it is true, you literally believe that i am a woman. you got me, i guess the jig is up.

Swishypants

I had half a pot full of Beef Bourguignon from last night, and it gets better the day after. I gave that to the dog and went to Jack-in-the-Box. And I'll do it again. Watch!

paladin1991

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 07:26:00 PM
my god, i love this website so much. all of the other websites banned me. i've been banned from godlikeproductions, ATS, lunaticoutpost, the chans, all of my reddit accounts have been administratively banned for spreading nazi propaganda and like a million others too. this is like the only one that only bans me intermittently. i would like to genuinely thank MV for that. when he bans me there is like basically no place left for me to go. i have to go offline and do stuff and since i don't have a social life of any sort i just work in my garage and masturbate. which isn't that bad but it's nice to have the third thing to do thrown in to break up your day.

Or maybe, like a bitch, you'll draw a hot bath, toss down a fistful of Seconal's with a glass of red wine and taste the razors kiss

Swishypants

I should take up hardcore drug use. No fuckin' around! Pure China White!

gnooryblows

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 01, 2018, 11:46:59 PM
Or maybe, like a bitch, you'll draw a hot bath, toss down a fistful of Seconal's with a glass of red wine and taste the razors kiss

another one who hates me so much.

paladin1991

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 08:08:34 PM

people think tards are nice, cute, cuddly fun things, but in fact they're really vicious, full of rage and hatred and teetering on the edge of violence all of the time.

You don't say

gnooryblows

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 01, 2018, 11:49:27 PM
You don't say

damon wouldn't answer me and tell me what it is about me that upset him, maybe you will. tell me about your problems with me paladin. tell me what drives your anger towards me. is it the satanism thing? or is that just a part of it?

paladin1991

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 09:49:32 PM
did anyone here ever listen to the lou gentile show back in the day? even though art is probably the overall master of all paranormal radio, in a lot of ways lou's show was better than arts. and it was a smaller show too so he had regular callers, like this crazy black guy named "leon" that would always call in. i think lou might have been full of shit frankly, but overall it was an awesome show.

"Hvac repairman by day, paranormal investigator by night."

You 'tard.

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 11:33:29 PM
and not only that you were like defending hillary clinton or some shit. i forget exactly what it was you were saying but you were basically pushing some ultra liberal democrat rhetoric and so i tore into you. im honestly sorry if it really hurt your feelings this badly, but i really don't have anything against you dude, ok?

So you're passing on the foot race?

Gd5150

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 10:26:45 PM
since no one is talking now and there's a lul in the conversation, i'll share some nazi propaganda for everyone to see:

Curious: what do you think the benefit would be for making up, or greatly exaggerating the hollocost?