• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: LadyFish on December 28, 2017, 11:54:43 AM
So, say Kathy saves her money (plus  the monthly donations from Falkie) and is able to buy a Prius in June. And then, God forbid, Kathy kicks the bucket in July.

Who gets the Prius? Falkie doesn’t have a driver’s license (like Patty)  & would his name even be on the title?

It would be real karmic justice if Kathy’s husband appeared to claim the Prius & all of Falkie’s items in the storage unit in Sacramento that is in Kathy’s name.

I LIKE it!

3OctaveFart

Senda knows the surviving wife ought to get some generous military pension benefits, so she's not going to need all of those old books. George needs them to sell on eBay.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 27, 2017, 08:27:18 PM
Wrong.  He mentioned several times the whole situation had given him a headache.

What I'd like to know is how Falkie plans on dragging his haul home, and on and off mutliple buses and Bart.  It seems like the weight of more than a handful of books and magazines would be quite challenging for a senior citizen with severe health and other physical mental limitations.
FIFY

Quote from: brig on December 27, 2017, 10:53:43 PM

Are lamps with no shades or lightbulbs a new decorating trend?

They must be the first installment of the 'Hoarders Paradise Starter Kit of the Month'.

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on December 28, 2017, 01:28:16 PM
Senda knows the surviving wife ought to get some generous military pension benefits, so she's not going to need all of those old books. George needs them to sell on eBay.

Don't tell him what to do with his stuff. It's his, not yours. Hater.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on December 19, 2017, 06:53:38 PM
Steelers Faithful: Announcing "Going Full Retard On YouTube Awareness Month." With you-know-who as the poster boy. As seen at Heinz Field Sunday:

Bwahhaha!

3OctaveFart

four years following George's story it's the most nakedly greedy thing I've seen him do, eyeing this guy's belongings not two days after he's dead.

It's surprising even for Senda.

heater

So I am working on a project to get some of our good friends in the Falkieverse to join for a live YouTube Stream of 2017 Year in Review.

My hope is that Mr. Senda is available to co-host the event.  Are there any BG'ers that would like to have a segment in our 2017 YIR?

You can record audio clips of your favorite stories or questions and I will play them on the show.  Let me know ASAP as this will happen tomorrow night or Saturday night.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on December 28, 2017, 02:51:17 PM
So I am working on a project to get some of our good friends in the Falkieverse to join for a live YouTube Stream of 2017 Year in Review.

My hope is that Mr. Senda is available to co-host the event.  Are there any BG'ers that would like to have a segment in our 2017 YIR?

You can record audio clips of your favorite stories or questions and I will play them on the show.  Let me know ASAP as this will happen tomorrow night or Saturday night.

It's pronounced Sinta.

heater

My hope is that Mr. Senda Sinta is available to co-host the event.  Are there any BG'ers that would like to have a segment in our 2017 YIR?

FIFM

Lilith

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 28, 2017, 02:30:06 PM
They must be the first installment of the 'Hoarders Paradise Starter Kit of the Month'.

Ah, Yes, Of COURSE.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 24, 2017, 11:05:35 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone in the Falkie thread!  Best wishes from Ol' Gerry for a happy and festive holiday season, and I hope you have a wonderful new year too!

All hail The Master, George Senda!  Merry Christmas to The Guy From Pittsburgh (tm)!  Ho ho ho, jingle bells, figgy pudding, and all that jazz!

Have a great evening, folks, and a great day tomorrow!

Here's George's unboxing of the "Canadian Haul" that Mrs. Gerry and I sent him for Christmas earlier in the month in case any of you haven't seen it yet.   We had gone to Las Vegas in October, and George had humbly requested a souvenir since he once lived there, so that's why the Las Vegas items were in there too.

http://youtu.be/MEI645G-V1I

It's a good thing that the return address on the box was fake, given the way The Master was holding it right up to the camera!
Good to see you around, Gerry. Hope the wife and step-grandkids are doing well.

I think SV should call in. Unless he is in GITMO with an ankleboot.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 26, 2017, 10:12:46 AM
George gives a nice tribute here but true to form at 9 minutes in we hear that he is asking the widow about the stuff that he gets.

Right after he finds out he is trying to get what he can, what an ass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENWE9NiepDc

Senda is an animal. You can't expect him to have human feelings.

Element 115

Quote from: Norm on December 12, 2017, 09:26:33 PM
Let me give you some good advice. GET OUT NOW!  Don't allow your mind to become cluttered with trying to understand what has been unfolding for years. Your mental health will suffer. You could actually become suicidal. Wear sunglasses and a hoodie when reading new posts. Cover your head with tinfoil and egg whites for maximum protection.

Good luck with the moscovium, stuff is too hot for me.

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on December 28, 2017, 02:44:13 PM
four years following George's story it's the most nakedly greedy thing I've seen him do, eyeing this guy's belongings not two days after he's dead.

Agreed. One-hundred percent. You are right as rain.  That recent video was a new low, if that's possible. But know this guy claims he's "an official researcher and contributor" to "Coast To Coast AM" and further advances to be "personal friends" with both Art Bell and George Noory.

The recent Senda video, as it stands, is more at less of a revelation about this cheating, lying and evil f*ck [excuse my English use of an implied profanity] and more at an indictment against "Coast To Coast AM" and those who are involved in it.     

3OctaveFart

I hope the guy's survivors tell George to shove it when he goes over there with 'written advice' for handling the deceased's effects, as Senda said he would do in the video.

No one needs to deal with shit like that.

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on December 28, 2017, 08:01:35 PM
I hope the guy's survivors tell George to shove it when he goes over there with 'written advice' for handling the deceased's effects, as Senda said he would do in the video.

Once again, you are right as rain. This Senda guy decides to "show up" with concern about his now-deceased friend --but it's all about proclaiming how he'll anoint himself as "The Grand Appraiser" of what remains from that man's life. As the beavered tries to cope, know they are safe with Senda basically showing up to "case" his dead-friend's home to see what he could steal.   

And how Senda will lay claim to what he says "the man told him" is his property and does not belong to the man's family. Whatever that dead man once owned in life, it appears it belongs to some con artist now and he'll drag that man's survivors to hell and back before they "surrender" his "worthless stuff that will probably need to be tossed" to the pittsburghstealer so he can then resell them to finance some trip to Alien Con.   

WhiteCrow

Please . Keep us up updated. This may be the most exciting thing that happened in my life this year.

Hope George graces us with his wit and wisdom too!

Thank you!

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on December 28, 2017, 02:44:13 PM

It is?

3OctaveFart

I think that level of cupidity is surprising, yes. I mean I knew he was greedy as fuck, but not to the point where he'd be itemizing the effects of his dead friend of however many decades in a public video, not long after rigor mortis. There's not much left to say, this is who Senda really is.

It's an abstract called ''Kathy's Kans''

WhiteCrow

Just watched this video..

Happy New Year..Sweet Kathy, George, brig, MV and all.. plus Justin and the kitty cats too.

Maybe if we all make a new year wish for sweet Kathy, she'll get a car ..eh?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on December 28, 2017, 09:53:31 PM
I think that level of cupidity is surprising, yes. I mean I knew he was greedy as fuck, but not to the point where he'd be itemizing the effects of his dead friend of however many decades in a public video, not long after rigor mortis. There's not much left to say, this is who Senda really is.

George's timing is little off I agree ..but he did offer to help with the value of the book collection. Wouldn't that imply,  George wanted to buy the books at a fair market price?

paladin1991

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 28, 2017, 11:52:08 PM
George's timing is little off I agree ..but he did offer to help with the value of the book collection. Wouldn't that imply,  George wanted to buy the books at a fair market price?

Why doesn't senda try to sell his buddie's body?  That would be worth a few cinnabons.

WOTR

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on December 28, 2017, 08:01:35 PM

Maroney must have been a saint (can you imagine remaining friends with George for four decades?)  He better hope the widow has his patience and good nature.  I can tell you that him coming over, telling me that he is entitled to my dead spouses things and telling me that most books are worth nothing (and should be tossed) but he is willing to help sell of the effects that he does not, personally want) would probably not end well for Senda. 

Just when you almost feel badly for the guy having lost a life long friend (and likely one of the few people who could tolerate him for long periods of time)

I don't know why I should be surprised- the death of close relatives or friends seems to bring out the best in George.  Did Marony have any credit cards that he no longer has use for?  He had better make a bee line to his apartment to rifle that wallet before the banks are alerted and the cards cancelled...