• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Haha, I'm watching George trying to figure out how to get the Free android phone screen on.

Lilith

I'm surprised George hasn't made the connection in his mind yet, that there's nothing wrong with the MV Laptop.  The only problem is that George can't figure out how to use it, just like the keyboard, the kindle, tha android phone etc etc etc.

George owes MV and LOTS of bellgabbers many many apologies.

Soon you will see him receive a pizza, he leaves for way to long.
Then he trys hard to return it to Dominions like a person would do with a present bought at Nordstroms.

CozyRozie

You guys better start Falkie Prayer Group to pray for his health so he lives a very long time so you can have your entertainment.
And create monetary found to buy him food or mail him food or give him "Gift Card" from health food store so he can be healthy,
because if he dies suddenly you will be left with no 'object' to focus your loving attention on :D

BellGab Prays For Falkie

..now get on your knees and start praying for Falkie.. time is ticking and Falkie is not getting any younger

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 25, 2017, 05:45:37 AM
Soon you will see him receive a pizza, he leaves for way to long.
Then he trys hard to return it to Dominions like a person would do with a present bought at Nordstroms.

Somebody rang his doorbell, he's on his way to the door...

Lilith

George has opened the pizza box. 

bwahahahahaha

The appreciation is overwhelming.
He said somebody Evil sent it.

Lilith

He's trying to talk Dominoes to deliver a pizza with different stuff on it.  He's explaining his entire internet history to the Dominoes guy on the phone.  blaming bellbaggers,  he even said he suspects Rally Squirrel.  George really takes lots of chances blaming innocent people of horrible things that they didn't do..

George should be ashamed of himself.

Lilith

George could have saved the pizza he didn't like for when the guy from Safeway comes over to visit and help him with his android phone.

damon

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 25, 2017, 06:11:42 AM
George could have saved the pizza he didn't like for when the guy from Safeway comes over to visit and help him with his android phone.
Brig that too logical for George.

damon

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 25, 2017, 06:10:04 AM
He's trying to talk Dominoes to deliver a pizza with different stuff on it.  He's explaining his entire internet history to the Dominoes guy on the phone.  blaming bellbaggers,  he even said he suspects Rally Squirrel.  George really takes lots of chances blaming innocent people of horrible things that they didn't do..

George should be ashamed of himself.
George is really a Hillary Clinton fanboy. He is taking clues from her like blaming everyone but himself

Lilith

I think George is out in the kitchen trying to take the stuff off that he doesn't like.  I could be wrong.

Intermission:

damon

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 25, 2017, 06:11:42 AM
Remember that George when to American river college to study computer science

damon

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 25, 2017, 05:43:11 AM
I'm surprised George hasn't made the connection in his mind yet, that there's nothing wrong with the MV Laptop.  The only problem is that George can't figure out how to use it, just like the keyboard, the kindle, tha android phone etc etc etc.

You are correct about that brig.

Lilith

George just said he's the closest thing bellgab has to a youtube star.

NO George, bellgab is the closest thing YOU have to an audience.

Get it right George. 

Lilith

Now that somebody brought it up, I think there is a very strong possibility that George threw his Ipad, and his $4. down the trash chute.

Lilith

I guess it's to late in life to hope that George can find his sense of humor, instead of turning everything into evil plots and hatred.  He's be a much happier, much more successfull George.

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 25, 2017, 06:16:14 AM
I think George is out in the kitchen trying to take the stuff off that he doesn't like.  I could be wrong.

Intermission:

Based on what he buys and apparently eats, he doesn't really have taste buds.  All he needs to enjoy that pizza is a blindfold

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 25, 2017, 06:35:06 AM
Now that somebody brought it up, I think there is a very strong possibility that George threw his Ipad, and his $4. down the trash chute.

I highly doubt that, Ipad is too big to mistaken for some piece of garbage.
$4 -why would he took coins or bills and blindly put in the garbage.
Also if he was lying about Ipad being stolen he give too many specific details in his video that normally if you making up story you would not include (unless you are extremely brilliant), like the menthol cigarette butt, this is the detail that convinces me that he was indeed robbed.

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 25, 2017, 06:43:01 AM
I guess it's to late in life to hope that George can find his sense of humor, instead of turning everything into evil plots and hatred.  He's be a much happier, much more successfull George.

But then he wouldn't be any fun, and his, um, audience would move on.  Its a conundrum.

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 25, 2017, 06:46:22 AM
But then he wouldn't be any fun, and his, um, audience would move on.  Its a conundrum.

Indeed.

The enigma that is George Senda...

CozyRozie

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 25, 2017, 06:46:22 AM

For some reason Falkie reminds me of Senda.
They both have messed up lives.

Lilith

Maybe most of Georges stuff doesn't work cuz he drops everything on the floor.

Lilith

Quote from: th'ONE on June 25, 2017, 06:49:41 AM

I guess nobody ever taught either of them that if life sendas you lemons, you gotta learn how to make lemonaid.

Quote from: th'ONE on June 25, 2017, 06:49:41 AM

I get them confused, which one is Jewish and which is Japanese?

damon

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 25, 2017, 06:58:13 AM
Maybe most of Georges stuff doesn't work cuz he drops everything on the floor.
lol
friendship brig aka grub.

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 25, 2017, 05:43:11 AM

He thinks its cool to be a Mac user, and that part of that is proudly not knowing a thing about PCs.  He never quite explains why he doesn't know a thing about using Apple products either.

damon

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 25, 2017, 07:10:13 AM
friendship damon aka Mr Spock.
George thinks that most of the bellgabber sucks but I think that he is wrong. most of the bellgabbers are awesome. Brig you are cool.

Lilith

George is wrong again.  MV doesn't make money off of George Senda, MV makes money of the people that post on his thread, that brings readers and views.

CozyRozie

brig you are welcome to improve my lipstick job, I never applied before :)