• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: themudking on June 11, 2017, 09:40:13 PM
Id listen to the brig & Mr. Senda power hour of FRIENDSHIP each night from 9pm to 10pm central standard time.  If it were available, but so far I've not found it on TuneIn!

I don't know if I ever shared this on bellgab before, but during the Fortress days, George used to PM me quite a bit before I got banned after only one month there.  He had asked me to do a podcast with him.  I said no.

Looking back, I should'a dunit!!   ;D

Quote from: brig on June 11, 2017, 09:44:09 PM
I don't know if I ever shared this on bellgab before, but during the Fortress days, George used to PM me quite a bit before I got banned after only one month there.  He had asked me to do a podcast with him.  I said no.

You said No?!

You're the cabbage, btw.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on June 11, 2017, 09:44:09 PM

Bury that hatchet and please do the Podcast with George.. We need some late night listening fun again.

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on June 11, 2017, 09:51:11 PM
Bury that hatchet and please do the Podcast with George.. We need some late night listening fun again.

George doesn't like me anymore.  ::)

The TRUTH shall set you FREE !
Old Crow...were you the "man behind the curtain" pulling the strings that got George (Senda) fired from his C2C gig ?
I am again confused about Falkie..
before he claimed he wasn't "fired"
now he claims someone named White Crow threatened to forclose on C2C unless they fired poor George (Senda)

Quote from: brig on June 11, 2017, 10:03:38 PM
George doesn't like me anymore.  ::)
I think George was hot for you at one time...
but you rejected his hand
his feelings hurt

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on June 11, 2017, 10:09:07 PM
I think George was hot for you at one time...
but you rejected his hand
his feelings hurt

Yes, well, he's not my type...

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on June 11, 2017, 10:33:10 PM
poor poor poor George...
now I am tearing up, thinking how he must have felt...
after getting the inbox declining his "offer"...
(and to think, he would have probably even consented to take a life insurance policy out listing you as the beneficiary in the event of his demise)
*tears are flowing as I type this.....

Try not to think about it too much.

how might I purchase a life insurance policy on George ?
...I would of course pay the premiums
...maybe even "donate" some money to George now
I am thinking to call AGI and inquire
say a million dollar term policy for one year
(George's most recent video stating Kathy asked about it...but she had the gall to ask him to pay the premiums....)

WOTR

I noticed this earlier tonight and thought that I would leave it were White Crow is likely to run across it.  From RCH's landing page...

Quote from: Damon on June 11, 2017, 08:46:06 PM
here is the newest video from the master aka the senda monster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2ELeTZEz_E

Interesting. He complains that he was sent a hoodie 8 months ago because it is too hot for it now.

Quote from: whoozit on June 11, 2017, 08:10:26 PM
I think whoever did this is an ass.  It is not Falkies fault and only screwed the pizza place and delivery guy. 

One of the reasons I stopped participating here was because behaviour like this becomes tolerated.  Y'all think you're so much better than Fatso, then you harass or steal from the Starbucks or pizza people your own damn selves.  Stop being such damn fools.

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on June 12, 2017, 06:32:34 AM
One of the reasons I stopped participating here was because behaviour like this becomes tolerated.  Y'all think you're so much better than Fatso, then you harass or steal from the Starbucks or pizza people your own damn selves.  Stop being such damn fools.

Yeah, I agree.  It's one thing to bust Falkie's chops a bit, but to screw over the working man?  Not right. 

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 12, 2017, 06:50:38 AM
Yeah, I agree.  It's one thing to bust Falkie's chops a bit, but to screw over the working man?  Not right.
I should point out Falkie has made a career out of screwing over the TAXPAYER WORKING MAN.
....not right, undeserved welfare, grifter, scams, lies, more lies, unreported donations

yea, laughing at the taxpayer working man getting screwed is not funny

From The Master:

The troll in question is Damon Lake/Mr. Spock/C33 Pilot/Damon's Channel on You Tube and a host of other aliases.
I think he is also the one using my name as part of his extra email address as well.
I also got attacked after the live cast by crapio who is now using a russian email service.
I guess that he finally got kicked off of gmail for good.

Anyway, Mr. Schlock's Dungheap, offered to have me go to Guerneville, or geyserville or some ungodly out of the way place ( I looked it up on Google maps at the time and told the Circle about it and many others as well ) when we had our first Prius.
The lying piece of crap at first offered to pay me $200 and then steadily escalated it to a $1000 then he began attacking me in emails and on Sewergab.
I told him I wanted cash first and even told Noory about it and he told me the same thing.
Kathy even heard his phone calls to me on speakerphone and I discussed it with her and she said its a scam and she was not going to drive me without payment up front.
He had told me he lived in southern california and worked at Lockheed and then he worked at Edwards and cant keep his lies straight.
Now he says Lockheed is on the Edwards AFB complex.
I don't know and don't care and I'm not going to look it up.
Dungheap is more likely to live in a skunks den than the Skunk Works and I'm sure his stench can be smelled both up and downrange and the Edwards launch site.

Then he wanted to meet me for coffee and do another interview in Roseville when we did not have a car and I said I am not going to use my $40 to go up there and as I lived in Roseville for 3 years, I know the town well and I am not going to take a bus up there with no where to stay overnight.
He now claims he had a limo rented for me which is total bs.
There is no claim that he got a hotel room for me either.

This is the lying sack of dung that also started the George Noory Fan Page, made me administrator and then pulled the plug probably because he saw I got 15-20 people to join it and that we were posting like crazy and he took the site down and made the lying claim that I tried to buy the site out from under him from Go Daddy, the domain holder or whatever you call it.
I called Go Daddy and you cannot just take away a site from someone who owns it without making an offer for it first and getting an acceptance and that person or company sells the site to you.
Not my words but Go Daddy's.
He also claimed that he offered to sell me the site for $50 which is another lie and at a time when I was paying off Kathy's gas cards and had trouble scraping up .50 cents.
Having $50 spare dollars at that time would have been impossible.
Damon Lake is a major troll and a serial liar incapable of telling the truth and has twice tried to sucker me into his schemes and he's insulted me repeatedly in emails and called me a liar and worse using multiple gmail mail addresses which he creates every time I block him.
I fell for his Noory fan page scheme thinking it was a legitimate way to honor George Noory and he disappointed& angered  a lot of people who were enjoying being on the site.
Fuck him.

And you can feel free to post this on Sewergab.
Now I have to go back to bed.
I have to get up in 2 hours to film the movie makers at 7.

george senda, the REAL one and not the scum who is using my name as part of his " new " email address...

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on June 12, 2017, 06:32:34 AM

I fully agree.
I started the "pizza" but I paid for it and the gag was to see if he would eat it all on the air. He did and it was funny. Stepping that minor gag up a notch is not fucking with strangers and making Falkie answer his door, that is lame.
A fine next step would be to send him a pizza while he is on the air but send one he will think is gross. I would suggest a nice black olive and jalapeno pizza with ranch dressing. And pay for it up front.
He will be so happy to get the gift but he will spend quite a bit of time bitching about it. The only "victim" is Falkie and it has the potential to be funny.

Also stop saying it would be funny do do shit. Like saying he should be sent a big black cock. If you think it is funny then just do it and hope for the best. I sent him a glitter bomb with the hopes that he would do a burg unboxing. The actual payoff was less than satisfying. I also recently sent some scratcher tickets that could have a big winner in them (they do). But the twit lost the key to his mail box at home.

Not all my gags work but I only mess with him and not innocents. And learn from Six Week Tenure. That podcasting gig was brilliant.

The only time I helped bring an innocent into this was the "Jason Callan is copying you" gag. I saw he learned of it so I contacted him and he understood, we are friends now.

So the bottom line is be kind and be funny, don't be a dick unless it is to Falkie.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 12, 2017, 07:10:27 AM
From The Master:
I have to get up in 2 hours to film the movie makers at 7
ol' Gerry,
I could not help but notice two things in your post !
1. You addressed George as  THE MASTER
..does that mean you have again taken your rightful place as a member of some type of "NEW and IMPROVED Circle of Trust", of course in a proper submissive position?
2. You neglected to add PM to the time George needs to get out of bed to "film" the "filmers"
..as we all are aware George does NOT get up before 12PM NOON

damon

From The Master:

The troll in question is Damon Lake/Mr. Spock/C33 Pilot/Damon's Channel on You Tube and a host of other aliases.
I think he is also the one using my name as part of his extra email address as well.
I also got attacked after the live cast by crapio who is now using a russian email service.

Anyway, Mr. Schlock's Dungheap, offered to have me go to Guerneville, or geyserville or some ungodly out of the way place ( I looked it up on Google maps at the time and told the Circle about it and many others as well ) when we had our first Prius.
The lying piece of crap at first offered to pay me $200 and then steadily escalated it to a $1000 then he began attacking me in emails and on Sewergab.
I told him I wanted cash first and even told Noory about it and he told me the same thing.
Kathy even heard his phone calls to me on speakerphone and I discussed it with her and she said its a scam and she was not going to drive me without payment up front.
He had told me he lived in southern california and worked at Lockheed and then he worked at Edwards and cant keep his lies straight.
Dungheap is more likely to live in a skunks den than the Skunk Works and I'm sure his stench can be smelled both up and downrange and the Edwards launch site.

Then he wanted to meet me for coffee and do another interview in Roseville when we did not have a car and I said I am not going to use my $40 to go up there and as I lived in Roseville for 3 years, I know the town well and I am not going to take a bus up there with no where to stay overnight.

This is the lying sack of dung that also started the George Noory Fan Page, made me administrator and then pulled the plug probably because he saw I got 15-20 people to join it and that we were posting like crazy and he took the site down and made the lying claim that I tried to buy the site out from under him from Go Daddy, the domain holder or whatever you call it.
I called Go Daddy and you cannot just take away a site from someone who owns it without making an offer for it first and getting an acceptance and that person or company sells the site to you.
He also claimed that he offered to sell me the site for $50 which is another lie and at a time when I was paying off Kathy's gas cards and had trouble scraping up .50 cents.
Damon Lake is a major troll and a serial liar incapable of telling the truth and has twice tried to sucker me into his schemes and he's insulted me repeatedly in emails and called me a liar and worse using multiple gmail mail addresses which he creates every time I block him.
I fell for his Noory fan page scheme thinking it was a legitimate way to honor George Noory and he disappointed& angered  a lot of people who were enjoying being on the site.
Fuck him.

george senda, the REAL one and not the scum who is using my name as part of his " new " email address...

Hey George I really do work for lockheed.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Air_Force_Plant_42
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/facility/afp-42.htm

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 12, 2017, 07:24:58 AM
I fully agree.
I started the "pizza" but I paid for it and the gag was to see if he would eat it all on the air. He did and it was funny. Stepping that minor gag up a notch is not fucking with strangers and making Falkie answer his door, that is lame.
A fine next step would be to send him a pizza while he is on the air but send one he will think is gross. I would suggest a nice black olive and jalapeno pizza with ranch dressing. And pay for it up front.
He will be so happy to get the gift but he will spend quite a bit of time bitching about it. The only "victim" is Falkie and it has the potential to be funny.

Also stop saying it would be funny do do shit. Like saying he should be sent a big black cock. If you think it is funny then just do it and hope for the best. I sent him a glitter bomb with the hopes that he would do a burg unboxing. The actual payoff was less than satisfying. I also recently sent some scratcher tickets that could have a big winner in them (they do). But the twit lost the key to his mail box at home.

Not all my gags work but I only mess with him and not innocents. And learn from Six Week Tenure. That podcasting gig was brilliant.

The only time I helped bring an innocent into this was the "Jason Callan is copying you" gag. I saw he learned of it so I contacted him and he understood, we are friends now.

So the bottom line is be kind and be funny, don't be a dick unless it is to Falkie.
I agree with your post, it is 100% correct.
I have been reluctant to sent Falkie anything as I view it as a waste of money (except my donation, which he failed to acknowledge...but I should not feel bad as your pizza paid for and sent has been attributed to other posters...BUT IT WAS HILARIOUS)
...after reading your post, I do believe sending Falkie an off beat "item" might be worth it.
I do know the FAT BASTARD cannot help himself and will at minimum address on a video
...even if it is a failed "Burgh unboxing effort, like your glitter bomb !
well off to get prices on "previously owned items" and postage
(I BET FALKIE GOT ANOTHER SET OF MAILBOX KEYS BY NOW...with that ticket scratch off just sitting there...they eventually expire you know)

damon

From The Master:

Fuck him.

http://www.edwards.af.mil/News/Article/829139/412th-tw-leaders-visit-plant-42-attend-directors-call/

damon

Air Force Plant 42 Production Flight Test Installation

A remote facility of Edwards AFB, located at Palmdale, California, Plant 42 is a government-owned, contractor-operated facility with proximity to both the concentration of aerospace industry in Los Angeles, and the high-speed corridors and resources of the 412th Test Wing at Edwards. Plant 42 is one of four Air Force plants located throughout the United States, and is uniquely situated to fully support the Air Force's newest and most advanced aerospace systems. It provides industrial facilities for production, modification, depot maintenance and flight testing of aerospace systems. It is staffed by a mixture of civilian defense contractors, as well as USAF personnel.

Lilith

From The Master:

Fuck him.

Good Ol George, he's no dummy.

oh my, oh my
Brig,
Your captured still shot of George in action is..
well, it is, well...
quite becoming, even for George
(could t-shirts, hoodies and wall posters for SEWERGABBERS be next ?)

damon

From The Master:

Fuck him.

I really think that he did not live in roseville for 3 years
https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/results?name=George%20Senda&rid=0x0 just check out this website
Gerry you can tell george that MY lawyers are checking in to george now