• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Knapp

Started by ArtBellFan, April 27, 2008, 09:05:01 AM

ShayP

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 16, 2017, 11:51:11 PM
I wouldn't mind getting a wild mustang or two if I can ever afford the fencing.

https://youtu.be/Pc3OnSQc48s

CozyRozie

Quote from: ShayP on July 16, 2017, 11:55:36 PM
Yes, the supplemented stuff is here and causes problems.

No matter.  I will never do that because I don't want chocolate boogers.  Little kids will try to pick my nose.  It's just wrong.

you thought that regular boogers are tasty.. just wait till you try chocolate flavored.. lol  ;) ::)

ShayP

Quote from: th'ONE on July 16, 2017, 11:57:55 PM
you thought that regular boogers are tasty.. just wait till you try chocolate flavored.. lol  ;) ::)

LOL!  I don't eat boogers.  Never did.  But if I have chocolate boogers hanging out of my nose kids will pick them like apples.

GravitySucks

Quote from: StarrMountain on July 16, 2017, 11:53:35 PM
Do they have the Mustang rescue org. in your area?

I know there are some people up in northern Texas and they have frequent auctions of gentled animals. I don't have fencing except at the back of my property. Not sure if I will ever do it, but I have the contacts saved somewhere.

I talked to several trainers when at a few livestock shows when my daughter was in FFA.

ShayP

Please th'ONE...I changed my avatar for you the other night out of respect.  Do the same.  :D

GravitySucks

Quote from: ShayP on July 16, 2017, 11:59:16 PM
LOL!  I don't eat boogers.  Never did.  But if I have chocolate boogers hanging out of my nose kids will pick them like apples.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/eating-boogers-may-boost-immunity-scientist-suspects/

starrmtn001

I'm going to jump to the Braaapster's thread.  I missed Hoagy's show last night so it won't be a re-run for me.
Have a great evening everyone! :-*

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 17, 2017, 12:00:24 AM
I know there are some people up in northern Texas and they have frequent auctions of gentled animals. I don't have fencing except at the back of my property. Not sure if I will ever do it, but I have the contacts saved somewhere.

I talked to several trainers when at a few livestock shows when my daughter was in FFA.

Buckaroo Gravity. I like it  :)

ShayP

Quote from: StarrMountain on July 17, 2017, 12:02:53 AM
I'm going to jump to the Braaapster's thread.  I missed Hoagy's show last night so it won't be a re-run for me.
Have a great evening everyone! :-*

...don't go.  :'(

ShayP

Quote from: TigerLily on July 17, 2017, 12:04:01 AM

That should be his new screen name.  :D

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on July 17, 2017, 12:04:01 AM

I try and ride once or twice a year. Usually with my daughter. I have had horses before. They are a lot of work if you want them for riding.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ShayP on July 17, 2017, 12:05:41 AM
That should be his new screen name.  :D

Then everyone would call me BG and MV would charge me royalties.

ShayP

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 17, 2017, 12:06:42 AM
Then everyone would call me BG and MV would charge me royalties.

Trademark it first.  ;)  He's sleeping now.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ShayP on July 17, 2017, 12:03:54 AM
I'm not clicking that link.  LOL!  Eating boogers is sooo gross to me.   :P

Yeah. We swallow our spit all day but if you spit into your coffee cup, you would want to disinfect it.

Nebraska888

Quote from: ShayP on July 16, 2017, 11:38:15 PM
:-*

I'm sipping vodka and grapefruit juice here in Virginia.   ;)

Love it!!!  I also lived in Virginia for a year....so beautiful!  Love the license plate... VIRGINIA IS FOR LOVERS!

CozyRozie

Quote from: ShayP on July 16, 2017, 11:59:16 PM
LOL!  I don't eat boogers.  Never did.  But if I have chocolate boogers hanging out of my nose kids will pick them like apples.

Well ShayP you might be missing on latest scientific-medical findings...about eating boogers (..your own of course, lol )

Don't Pick Your Nose: Never Mind, Boogers May Be Good for You.
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/05/13/nose-picking.aspx

*Eating your boogers may help introduce pathogens from your environment to your immune system,
helping it to learn and build defenses, according to a new theory in support of the hygiene hypothesis
The hygiene hypothesis posits that being exposed to viruses and other environmental factors like dirt,
germs and parasites helps you build up your immunity naturally
Asthma, allergies, eczema, heart disease and even depression have been linked to the hygiene hypothesis
If the hygiene hypothesis is true, and there’s mounting research that it is, trying to keep your environment overly sterile could backfire
and actually increase your risk of acute and chronic diseases.

If you catch your child with a finger up his nose, you probably discourage it.
But could the “bad” childhood habit of picking your nose and eating it, actually be good for you?

A biochemist from the University of Saskatchewan has theorized that nasal mucus,
or as it’s more commonly known, boogers, has a sugary taste that’s meant to entice you to want to eat it.
Doing this, he believes, may help introduce pathogens from your environment to your immune system, resulting in the building up of natural defenses.

Other experts believe this theory, which has yet to be tested, doesn’t necessarily hold water because you swallow nasal secretions every day,
including while you sleep, even if you don’t eat your boogers.

Still, there's a tendency in our modern culture to be obsessive about cleanliness, especially in children,
and it could be that scolding kids for this “dirty” habit may actually be counterproductive.*

Eating bogies is good for teeth and overall health, scientists conclude.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/05/eating-bogies-good-teeth-overall-health-scientists-conclude/
5 MAY 2017

*Picking and eating your nose may be considered a vulgar habit, but it is good for health.

It might be wise to look away now if you are eating or have a weak stomach, but scientists have discovered that ingesting bogies is good for teeth, and overall health.
Scientists at a number of universities including Harvard and the University of Saskatchewan and say parents should not discourage
their children from picking their noses because they contain 'a rich reservoir of good bacteria.'

Eating snot can also prevent bacteria from sticking to teeth, according to the article published in the journal of the American Society for Microbiology.
The findings even suggest snot could defend against respiratory infections, stomach ulcers and even HIV.
The researchers are even working on a synthetic mucus toothpaste and chewing gum to harness the dental benefits of bogies.*

.../ so as you can see ShayP -and the rest of you- you are not as educated as you think you are... :P

P.S. ShayP I think you are fucking lying about never eating your own boogers,..you probably even did today, lol
Everybody eats boogers -maybe not on regular basis but occasionally.
I bet MV eats boogers ..(his own of course) ;D

ShayP

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 17, 2017, 12:09:30 AM
Yeah. We swallow our spit all day but if you spit into your coffee cup, you would want to disinfect it.

Nah...I'll drink my own backwash from my Gatorade bottle.  Spit should not be an ingredient.  Then again we have the people in South America that make a fermented drink from their spit and birds who make nests out of it and it's turned into soup. 

CozyRozie

Quote from: ShayP on July 17, 2017, 12:00:25 AM
Please th'ONE...I changed my avatar for you the other night out of respect.  Do the same.  :D

I'm trying to bully MV to change his ;)

BTW,
why you never bitched to MV about changing it, but you are picking on me, -why? because I'm not as powerful as he is yet ?? LOL !  :)

GravitySucks

Quote from: ShayP on July 17, 2017, 12:13:35 AM
Nah...I'll drink my own backwash from my Gatorade bottle.  Spit should not be an ingredient.  Then again we have the people in South America that make a fermented drink from their spit and birds who make nests out of it and it's turned into soup.

It's all about marketing. Bird's nest soup sounds better than Bird spit soup.

Same reason they call it almond milk instead of nut juice.

ShayP

Quote from: Nebraska888 on July 17, 2017, 12:10:49 AM
Love it!!!  I also lived in Virginia for a year....so beautiful!  Love the license plate... VIRGINIA IS FOR LOVERS!

Nice!  8)  I'm in Richmond, but originally from Pittsburgh, PA.  Falkie's got nuthin' on me!!!  LOL!  ;) 
And yes...it is beautiful.  :)

ShayP

Quote from: th'ONE on July 17, 2017, 12:11:39 AM
Well ShayP you might be missing on latest scientific-medical findings...about eating boogers (..your own of course, lol )

Don't Pick Your Nose: Never Mind, Boogers May Be Good for You.
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/05/13/nose-picking.aspx

*Eating your boogers may help introduce pathogens from your environment to your immune system,
helping it to learn and build defenses, according to a new theory in support of the hygiene hypothesis
The hygiene hypothesis posits that being exposed to viruses and other environmental factors like dirt,
germs and parasites helps you build up your immunity naturally
Asthma, allergies, eczema, heart disease and even depression have been linked to the hygiene hypothesis
If the hygiene hypothesis is true, and there’s mounting research that it is, trying to keep your environment overly sterile could backfire
and actually increase your risk of acute and chronic diseases.

If you catch your child with a finger up his nose, you probably discourage it.
But could the “bad” childhood habit of picking your nose and eating it, actually be good for you?

A biochemist from the University of Saskatchewan has theorized that nasal mucus,
or as it’s more commonly known, boogers, has a sugary taste that’s meant to entice you to want to eat it.
Doing this, he believes, may help introduce pathogens from your environment to your immune system, resulting in the building up of natural defenses.

Other experts believe this theory, which has yet to be tested, doesn’t necessarily hold water because you swallow nasal secretions every day,
including while you sleep, even if you don’t eat your boogers.

Still, there's a tendency in our modern culture to be obsessive about cleanliness, especially in children,
and it could be that scolding kids for this “dirty” habit may actually be counterproductive.*

Eating bogies is good for teeth and overall health, scientists conclude.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/05/eating-bogies-good-teeth-overall-health-scientists-conclude/
5 MAY 2017

*Picking and eating your nose may be considered a vulgar habit, but it is good for health.

It might be wise to look away now if you are eating or have a weak stomach, but scientists have discovered that ingesting bogies is good for teeth, and overall health.
Scientists at a number of universities including Harvard and the University of Saskatchewan and say parents should not discourage
their children from picking their noses because they contain 'a rich reservoir of good bacteria.'

Eating snot can also prevent bacteria from sticking to teeth, according to the article published in the journal of the American Society for Microbiology.
The findings even suggest snot could defend against respiratory infections, stomach ulcers and even HIV.
The researchers are even working on a synthetic mucus toothpaste and chewing gum to harness the dental benefits of bogies.*

.../ so as you can see ShayP -and the rest of you- you are not as educated as you think you are... :P

P.S. ShayP I think you are fucking lying about never eating your own boogers,..you probably even did today, lol
Everybody eats boogers -maybe not on regular basis but occasionally.
I bet MV eats boogers ..(his own of course) ;D

TL;DR

ShayP

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 17, 2017, 12:15:47 AM
It's all about marketing. Bird's nest soup sounds better than Bird spit soup.

Same reason they call it almond milk instead of nut juice.

Ha!  LOL!  ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: ShayP on July 17, 2017, 12:19:57 AM
Ha!  LOL!  ;)

And with that, I will saddle up and ride off into the sunset.

Night y'all.

ShayP

Quote from: th'ONE on July 17, 2017, 12:14:28 AM
I'm trying to bully MV to change his ;)

BTW,
why you never bitched to MV about changing it, but you are picking on me, -why? because I'm not as powerful as he is yet ?? LOL !  :)

Not picking on you at all.  When one takes another image as their own it's weird.  You and I get along.  Just throwing things your way.  you'll do what you want anyway.  Like eating boogers.  :P  ;D  :o ;D ;)

CozyRozie

Quote from: ShayP on July 17, 2017, 12:19:18 AM
TL;DR

read later, it's quite "shocking" if you will -you might include a booger or two in your diet after you read it.
It's more less same as licking pussy,..she is doing peeing from it but we lick it and don't even blink.. ::)

ShayP

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 17, 2017, 12:20:58 AM
And with that, I will saddle up and ride off into the sunset.

Night y'all.

Take care sir.  Until we meet again... CHEERS!  8)

ShayP

Quote from: th'ONE on July 17, 2017, 12:22:40 AM
read later, it's quite "shocking" if you will -you might include a booger or two in your diet after you read it.
It's more less same as licking pussy,..she is doing peeing from it but we lick it and don't even blink.. ::)

That's because we are horny and want to please her!  Nobody get's horny at the thought of eating boogers.   Well, yeah, I'm sure people do...
Fuck man! I'm not having this talk with you.  ;D

Enjoy Knapp...change your avatar...all is well.  8)  ;)

CozyRozie

Quote from: ShayP on July 17, 2017, 12:22:17 AM
Not picking on you at all.  When one takes another image as their own it's weird.  You and I get along.  Just throwing things your way.  you'll do what you want anyway.  Like eating boogers.  :P  ;D  :o ;D ;)

Well mikuthing01 was taking my red D1 avatar and now he took my Putin avatar and faked my user name th'ONE..by using 0 (ZERO) in the ONE
so the system allowed him to have user name th'0NE that looks very similar to mine th'ONE   
and I asked MV if he can deal with it and set up rules to prevent it, but looks that he thinks that it's OK to do it.
So why not to go with the flow.
Anarchy rules Bellgab I guess.  :) :) :)

ShayP

Okay Knappsters!  Until next time, take care.   :)  It's time for bed.  ;)  Cheers all!  8)