No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

LucaParcelli

Quote from: brig on September 29, 2019, 07:58:27 PM
AMAZEEN!

And yes I totally get it.
Hi Brig!

I just downloaded the Paranormal Radio app on my phone just to join all of you.

Hi -p!

-l

Lilith

Quote from: LucaParcelli on September 29, 2019, 09:55:06 PM
Hi Brig!

I just downloaded the Paranormal Radio app on my phone just to join all of you.

Hi -p!

-l

Praise MV!

DynamoHum

Quote from: VC on September 29, 2019, 05:01:42 PM
This is a 30+ minute audio proving, imo, Heather Wade's multiple pathological lies alleging Art Bell committed suicide among her other related falsehoods and lies. I welcome any critical commentary, but, please, also understand this is my first audio commentary I've made... so, any suggestions for improvements about doing any future commentaries is most welcome. I realize this could have been edited down to about 15 minutes or less, but I don't have the time or audio skills to do this on my first tryout. Also, the audio has been altered to speed-up its pacing to save time.

Listening to this now .... excellent work VC. I am going to share this in a few places if you don’t mind?

DynamoHum

Also want to say that honestly this is much better than anything I have written or said about this whole shitshow. I hope she gets to hear it.

Anytime you want to come on LPTD you are welcome :)

VC

Quote from: brig on September 29, 2019, 06:49:52 PM
I'm listening right now VC.  You have a good voice for radio IMO.

Quote from: username on September 29, 2019, 07:24:28 PM
That he does.

Thanks for the compliments.

Heather would not allow any callers on her 4-hour AB "suicide show". No doubt I would be called "a jerk" and an "a-hole" by HW and/or her fans just for trying to discuss these matters even when NOT being directly confrontational about it, so this is my only way to respond "here" to her AB suicide show instead.

But I don't have to be diplomatic "here". This is BellGab. Praise MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DynamoHum on September 30, 2019, 03:50:17 AM
Listening to this now .... excellent work VC. I am going to share this in a few places if you don’t mind?

Share and share alike. Thanks.

Hog

Quote from: username on September 29, 2019, 05:42:33 PM

This shit was not banging at all... so I fixed the audio for YOU and for OTHERS... now it sounds fantastic.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0EEPDVjbHOp
nar·cis·sis·tic

peace
Hog

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Hog on September 30, 2019, 12:48:03 PM
nar·cis·sis·tic

peace
Hog

I was being sarcastic, but sarcasm isn't exactly popular with old people.

Hog

Quote from: username on September 30, 2019, 01:01:29 PM
I was being sarcastic, but sarcasm isn't exactly popular with old people.
Sorry I should have explained myself better.  It was directed towards the person (VC?) who was the host of the show in the link you provided.

nar·cis·sis·tic is the word narcissistic, but broken down into its individual syllables of which it contains four.  You often see this in dictionaries to help people pronounce or "sound out" words that are particularly long or complex. The host pronounces the word narcissistic nar-sis-tic when it's actually nar-cis-sis-tic with four syllables. One example is at the 4:21 mark of the Vocaroo link you posted.(https://vocaroo.com/i/s0EEPDVjbHOp)

Here is a link that pronounces the word for us. Click on the speaker looking icon just to the left of this big bolded nar·cis·sis·tic
https://www.google.com/search?ei=SViSXamFIefB_QbVybywBw&q=narcissistic&oq=narcissistic&gs_l=psy-ab.12..0i273j0l3j0i131j0l5.5424.8521..11120...0.2..0.324.608.0j2j0j1......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71j0i13.6fYVB1LaZiY&ved=0ahUKEwjpzaDdpPnkAhXnYN8KHdUkD3YQ4dUDCAs

Definition
narcissistic: adjective- having an excessive or erotic interest in oneself and one's physical appearance.
I agree with the host in that the word narcissistic fits in this case.

peace
Hog

Corona Kitty

Understood Hog,

Communication via text can be misunderstood hah.

Hog

Quote from: username on September 30, 2019, 02:59:01 PM
Understood Hog,

Communication via text can be misunderstood hah.
No probs my friend.

peace
Hog

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on September 30, 2019, 08:10:23 PM
[attachment=1,msg1359242]

Yeah, that 4hrs a day, 4 days a week work schedule would get to anyone.

Isn't it a little late to start getting ready for October?

ItsOver

Quote from: Pizzapunch on September 30, 2019, 08:10:23 PM
[attachment=1,msg1359242]
Ha!  "Get ready for October." Yeah, right.  "Hey, boss! I need to take a week off to get ready for the month that starts tomorrow.  Sorry for the short notice.  See ya!"

Corona Kitty

I guess she couldn't find a guest.

ItsOver

Quote from: username on September 30, 2019, 09:59:19 PM
I guess she couldn't find a guest.
That must be it.  Plus being a complete train wreck.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ItsOver on September 30, 2019, 10:01:54 PM
That must be it.  Plus being a complete train wreck.

That must be a hard pill to swallow for Heather.... You know since "she's getting better everyday".

VC

Quote from: brig on September 30, 2019, 09:41:04 PM
Yeah, that 4hrs a day, 4 days a week work schedule would get to anyone.

Isn't it a little late to start getting ready for October?

Good thing it's not a sprained ankle and/or toes!

That's worth 6+ months of ghosting!

Is she just doing this to prank us and piss everyone off as much as possible? Seriously!

That will be 12 days off since last Friday if she returns on Tuesday the 9th. Like, WTF?

She doesn't even normally do "now" guests FFS on a 4 day 4 hour weekly show, and those people are reruns, repeat guests, usually anyway!

And, Heater wants people to believe she's coming back "someday" to work 5 days per week? Bwhahahaha!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on September 29, 2019, 10:57:34 AM
Thank You AgentBellgab for finding the show.
I clipped the Warlock Darren call, and cut out the breaks.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jfg3evtzealsvvc/WarlockDarrenCall08162019.mp3/file

Heatha mentioned Oak Haven, so I thought I'd include this article:

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/bs-xpm-1993-07-16-1993197121-story.html

More LARPers.

Lilith

Quote from: VC on September 30, 2019, 10:19:53 PM

Is she just doing this to prank us and piss everyone off as much as possible? Seriously!

That will be 12 days off since last Friday if she returns on Tuesday the 9th. Like, WTF?

She doesn't even normally do "now" guests FFS on a 4 day 4 hour weekly show, and those people are reruns, repeat guests, usually anyway!

And, Heater wants people to believe she's coming back "someday" to work 5 days per week? Bwhahahaha!

I wonder what makes her think anyone wants to listen to her replays?  The shows were hard enough to listen to the first time.

albrecht

Quote from: brig on September 30, 2019, 11:16:41 PM
I wonder what makes her think anyone wants to listen to her replays?  The shows were hard enough to listen to the first time.
I want a replay of that final guest who thought he was on to talk about his book or issue but instead found himself monitoring a Samaritan Line and "talking down" the host for many hours. Riveting radio.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on September 30, 2019, 11:16:41 PM

I instantly thought of Gunner... He listens for hours and hours and hours and hours of D.D.

So.... You never know!

Lilith

Let me think, did we hear any stories that were so entertaining during this show, that I want to try to listen to it again?

Probably not, I would have saved it, if so...

albrecht

Quote from: brig on September 30, 2019, 11:26:23 PM

Let me think, did we hear any stories that were so entertaining during this show, that I want to try to listen to it again?
repost:

I want a replay of that final guest who thought he was on to talk about his book or issue but instead found himself monitoring a Samaritan Line and "talking down" the host for many hours. Riveting radio.

Lilith

Oh wait, Heatha is crying and missing Art...

DynamoHum

Just wanted to let VC know the his excellent commentary has definitely been sent to Heather (in case she didn’t listen to it here).

ItsOver

Quote from: VC on September 30, 2019, 10:19:53 PM

Probably has neglected boxes of painted rocks to unpack and emails from Ella and Paul to catch-up on.  Well, at least Paul.  Life in the cuckshack must be hectic.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: DynamoHum on October 01, 2019, 01:50:22 AM
Just wanted to let VC know the his excellent commentary has definitely been sent to Heather (in case she didn’t listen to it here).

;D

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on October 01, 2019, 04:04:14 AM
Probably has neglected boxes of painted rocks to unpack and emails from Ella and Paul to catch-up on.  Well, at least Paul.  Life in the cuckshack must be hectic.

She can even spend days onna phone with the phone company while she's doing all that.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on October 01, 2019, 07:23:19 AM
She can even spend days onna phone with the phone company while she's doing all that.
Heh, heh... maybe she can ring-up Liberace for some advice.  :D

listening to your audio recording right now, VC.