• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell on facebook?

Started by livingdead70, April 03, 2011, 03:34:21 AM

ourobouros2k2

He is slipping to, he replied to another ham on his fb page and used the W60BB call sign. Art now uses the 4F1AB call sign of his phillipine license.

jinwicked

For whatever it is worth I unfriended this person and reported him to Facebook.

To report him, if you have a Facebook account, scroll to the bottom of his profile page.

The left column will have a link that says "Report/Block This Person" in small text.

Click that and then look for the options for impersonating a celebrity.

anagrammy

I'm thinking of asking my test question on the Fakebook site-- do you think it will get me kicked off if I ask Art if he's the same art with the gmail address and if so, could he give me the date of my email to him this month?

Anagrammy

livingdead70

Quote from: anagrammy on April 17, 2011, 06:03:47 PM
I'm thinking of asking my test question on the Fakebook site-- do you think it will get me kicked off if I ask Art if he's the same art with the gmail address and if so, could he give me the date of my email to him this month?

Anagrammy
Anagrammy,
Over the weekend, the person has been blocking anyone who requests any info as to proving he is really art etc etc..............
Due to some actions taken on other facebook Art Bell fan sites, I believe I know who is behind this fake art now.
trey

Quote from: livingdead70 on April 17, 2011, 06:39:05 PM
Anagrammy,
Over the weekend, the person has been blocking anyone who requests any info as to proving he is really art etc etc..............
Due to some actions taken on other facebook Art Bell fan sites, I believe I know who is behind this fake art now.
trey

Gee, I would love a clue, if not to the identity of the abominable perpetrator, then at least to the other web sites where drama is unfolding?

haloedorchid

Quote from: Do you think it was angels? on April 17, 2011, 08:56:27 PM
Gee, I would love a clue, if not to the identity of the abominable perpetrator, then at least to the other web sites where drama is unfolding?
Me too.... There's been a lot of cryptic wording throughout the threads about who it is. I don't have a hint.

Quote from: haloedorchid on April 17, 2011, 09:35:00 PM
Me too.... There's been a lot of cryptic wording throughout the threads about who it is. I don't have a hint.

well i think it's the rat shit fucker that just had his forum ears boxed.

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on April 17, 2011, 10:47:59 PM

well i think it's the rat shit fucker that just had his forum ears boxed.

And by that you mean, Fort Rock.  Just to break the tradition and be explicit, for once.

haloedorchid

Whoever is impersonating Art Bell is doing a good job with his speaking style. Fort Crock doesn't seem clever enough to pull it off.

Quote from: Do you think it was angels? on April 17, 2011, 10:55:47 PM
And by that you mean, Fort Rock.  Just to break the tradition and be explicit, for once.

correct.

Bosco

Quote from: ourobouros2k2 on April 16, 2011, 06:09:35 PM
He is slipping to, he replied to another ham on his fb page and used the W60BB call sign. Art now uses the 4F1AB call sign of his phillipine license.

ourobouros2k2 brings up an excellent point. If this was the real Art Bell he would have written his correct amateur radio call sign.

IMO this facebook is fake.

It has to be Ft. Rock, they both started up with this nonsense at the same time, one was feeding the other in a very obvious and straightforward way. He even mentioned all of the work that he was conducting using his "various other accounts" on the internet in order to bring about "victory for pro-art bell supporters!"

He all but told us: "It's me! It's me!"

Quote from: guildnavigator on April 18, 2011, 11:46:11 AM
It has to be Ft. Rock, they both started up with this nonsense at the same time, one was feeding the other in a very obvious and straightforward way. He even mentioned all of the work that he was conducting using his "various other accounts" on the internet in order to bring about "victory for pro-art bell supporters!"

He all but told us: "It's me! It's me!"

and our hope and desire that the rumors were true allowed us to eat it with a spoon.

Quote from: guildnavigator on April 18, 2011, 11:46:53 AM

and our hope and desire that the rumors were true allowed us to eat it with a spoon.

Which is a good indicator of how truly horrible George Noory is as a host.  We are so desperate to hear something worthwhile on C2C that we will eagerly chase any rumors or bait like a big old starving catfish. :'(

Morrigu

Quote from: SomeVelvetMorning on April 18, 2011, 09:47:45 PM

Which is a good indicator of how truly horrible George Noory is as a host.  We are so desperate to hear something worthwhile on C2C that we will eagerly chase any rumors or bait like a big old starving catfish. :'(

Is there a kudos or like button around here - cause I have to say I so agree.