• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

ge30542

Quote from: Dateline on April 24, 2015, 10:31:59 PM
Dave may suffer from being passive aggressive.

Yea, he's aggressively passive.

...I'll just take the bus, thanks.

Gnoory

Hey folks im off to an event near San Francisco, but wanted to address a few things here, if I may.
Look you may not like my style, but many do and thats your right, but Im NOT the evil empire.

Ive used Midnight in the Desert twice in 12.5 years....the first time years ago, when I was informed its 'Art's song' I never used it again until a few months ago when I asked my board op to play Midnight in the Oasis...well guess what I got.

As for "you wanna take a ride' sorry but Ive been using it since my days in St.louis and picked it up on Coast in 2001 when I started filling in for Art. We both got it from the movie Contact. Ross even had liners for us. Nothing sinister here folks.

Be well. id like to say, I probably wont post here anymore, but i suspect I will.

Dave

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Gnoory on April 24, 2015, 10:38:53 PM
Hey folks im off to an event near San Francisco, but wanted to address a few things here, if I may.
Look you may not like my style, but many do and thats your right, but Im NOT the evil empire.

Ive used Midnight in the Desert twice in 12.5 years....the first time years ago, when I was informed its 'Art's song' I never used it again until a few months ago when I asked my board op to play Midnight in the Oasis...well guess what I got.

As for "you wanna take a ride' sorry but Ive been using it since my days in St.louis and picked it up on Coast in 2001 when I started filling in for Art. We both got it from the movie Contact. Ross even had liners for us. Nothing sinister here folks.

Be well. id like to say, I probably wont post here anymore, but i suspect I will.

dave

Did Falkie tip you off, or was your Davey sense tingling?

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on April 24, 2015, 10:38:07 PM

...I'll just take the bus, thanks.

"Pull my finger little boy ......... "  Yuk, Yuk ...

chefist

Dave

bot?

Gnoory

Falkie? No but youre getting warmer lol

Heather Wade

Quote from: Nick el Ass on April 24, 2015, 10:41:21 PM

Did Falkie tip you off?

Aw, man, I had that ass on ignore.  There's no escape I tell you!  (just ducking with ya, Nick)

Oh, and Nooron, radios everywhere will heave a sigh of relief.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Gnoory on April 24, 2015, 10:42:09 PM

I heard he was backing out, and I figured you decided to check up to see if he needed cash for his latest accident.

Gnoory

He may have a detached retina. I dont know if he'll be at the event or not now.

Redwolf

Dave

How about being a guest on Kathy's Korner instead?

Gnoory

Im from Detroit. We drive well

bateman

Quote from: Gnoory on April 24, 2015, 10:42:09 PM

Well it wasn't me. And what was the point of the blank email you sent me the other night?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Art Bell on April 24, 2015, 09:28:05 PM
Well my thinking is if you have the "big Show" the very last thing you do is copy or take shots at somebody like me just because I will be coming on the air, it is the classic example of shooting yourself in the foot. Besides if he is going to use that line he should learn how to say it as though he has a couple hanging there.

If History is a teacher this is just the start.

Art

The more Dave attacks Art the more free publicity Art gets and Dave comes off looking like an ass.
Win Win for Art!     ....Dave can't help himself, no matter how illogical his actions are.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Gnoory on April 24, 2015, 10:44:24 PM

Sure, Dave. The Falkie is so full of shit... and we all knew he would back out if it was ever even true.

Gnoory

This interview is important to him and I gave him my word Id do it. So let's hope he shows up. Im not sure his GF Kathy will attend if he doesnt

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Gnoory on April 24, 2015, 10:46:17 PM
Im from Detroit. We drive well

You can't write well judging from your private messages to me, and the above post. I have a job Dave... and guess what my name really is Nick.

Gnoory

Well Nick congrats on both fronts, but your private Im messages are rude and offensive

chefist

Quote from: Nick el Ass on April 24, 2015, 10:42:22 PM

Dave Noorie himself.

Very interesting...I'm impressed at the power and influence of this board!

Gnoory

Whitecrow  please give me an example where Ive attacked Art?

Quote from: Gnoory on April 24, 2015, 10:44:24 PM
George, if he does go, please make sure he doesn't drive. Detached retina or not, he is unlicensed and uninsured.  And half blind, I suspect.

Also, although I can't claim to be a fan of yours, I appreciate the guts it takes for you to wade into these decidedly unfriendly waters. For what it's worth, I think you should play any damn bumper music you like.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Gnoory on April 24, 2015, 10:49:13 PM
Well Nick congrats on both fronts, but your private Im messages are rude and offensive

And so are yours and Lisa's messages that she has sent to people in the past. Not just mine... but a lot of people have gotten some pretty  interesting comments when trying to give creative criticism to you and/ or members of the crew.

Heather Wade

Quote from: Gnoory on April 24, 2015, 10:50:38 PM
Whitecrow  please give me an example where Ive attacked Art?

You conveniently don't remember.  I'm shocked. 

Gnoory

I will take your creative criticism' gladly but the responses you may get are directly in proportion  to what you send

bateman

Isn't it funny how everything is always some big misunderstanding? Still wondering why you're emailing me when you're supposed to be doing your show, George.

chefist

Quote from: Gnoory on April 24, 2015, 10:49:13 PM

DAVE...I'm from the Illinois side of St Louis...I used to listen to your show from time to time back in the day...you really don't need to be reading this board...hope you find your path...it does not lie here... 8)

Gnoory

Steve????Read my message Im off to San Francisco Im not on tonight

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Gnoory on April 24, 2015, 10:53:17 PM
I will take your creative criticism' gladly but the responses you may get are directly in proportion  to what you send

So you are off another Friday I see. Good because we sure wouldn't want this chat to be cutting into your 8 hours of show prep you do for each one.