• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Nick el Ass

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 25, 2015, 12:02:29 AM
I had Dave against the ropes and bam I was going for the knock out punch, and then he just faded away.

Sorry, but you can't rope that dope.

chefist

Quote from: bateman on April 25, 2015, 12:02:11 AM
I wonder which of us has had the most to drink tonight.

Malbec here!

jimg

Quote from: lonevoice on April 25, 2015, 12:00:43 AM
Find someone else to hassle.  I have no quarrel with you.

....like Falkie. Go find and hassle Falkie, dude.

Heather Wade

Quote from: chefist on April 25, 2015, 12:00:09 AM
Art speaks to us through his shows! spirits, ghosts, aliens, witches, heck even Bigfoot! They all speak to us!  8)

Now that Dave has directly spoken to me, I feel dirty. 

Dateline

Wasn't the crown of thrones invoked when he was crucified? 

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on April 25, 2015, 12:05:11 AM
But but but, he explicitly said on the Gabcast NOT to donate :P

Reverse psychology.

jimg

Quote from: (Redacted) on April 25, 2015, 12:06:51 AM
go scrub that shit off!

chefist

"I can't scrub the filth off!"  ;)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Nick el Ass on April 25, 2015, 12:05:43 AM

Sorry, but you can't rope that dope.

I know ... but I managed to get a few good punches in  :-*

chefist

Quote from: jimg on April 25, 2015, 12:08:31 AM
go scrub that shit off!

good on ya! first at bat! LOL

Disheartened

Quote from: Morgus on April 24, 2015, 11:49:11 PM
@48Kbps, to listen to the 3 hour shows live every M-F for a month is almost 2GB of data.
Of course if you can listen using wifi instead of mobile data connection most of the time, that wouldn't count on your mobile data plan.
Most folks have a separate internet connection at home (like from a cable TV provider) and you can add a wifi router to that to listen on smartphones, tablets, or notebook PCs via wifi.

I sill think he should make a lower bitrate stream available for those with limited data caps.

Daggit

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 25, 2015, 12:02:29 AM
I had Dave against the ropes and bam I was going for the knock out punch, and then he just faded away.

You finally used your powers for good and not evil.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: bateman on April 25, 2015, 12:11:35 AM
Woodford Reserve.

Good choice but dam you. I haven't been able to have whiskey or scotch in over a year.

Nick el Ass

Looks like the boys are lining up to offer their services for a sponge bath hehehe. I'm only kidding.

Heather Wade

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 25, 2015, 12:10:28 AM
I know ... but I managed to get a few good punches in  :-*

You did. 

Quote from: Gnoory on April 24, 2015, 11:27:46 PM
I am the KING of late night radio. Long live the new KING!!! I deserve the crown.
This is a riot your upset over a king's crown lol..we are about ready to go to war and YOURE concerned about my avatar

jimg

Quote from: chefist on April 25, 2015, 12:10:35 AM
good on ya! first at bat! LOL
great minds think alike.   ;)

Nick el Ass

I'm sorry I gave up the drink a long time ago.

lonevoice

Quote from: jimg on April 25, 2015, 12:08:31 AM
go scrub that shit off!
With Lysol.  Lots and lots of Lysol.

albrecht

A paranoid side of me wonders if we can be assured that postings by Dave, and maybe even Art, are legitimately from them! I could see iHateMedia, Inc creating a Dave entity to post and troll people. And even some clever paralegal in SA creating an "Art" entity and posting stuff here just to mess with us (get hopes up and then dash and then up, manic-depressive threads about the new program and contracts and music laws, etc) and try deflect us from their poor programming choices and Norry criticism and jokes. How do we know those posters are who they claim to be? ;)

chefist

GABBERS! This is the first "billboard" I have posted too since 1997 or so...fun to see that it attacks so many interesting and intelligent folks! Well, GNOORY deserves credit for being the HEEL.  No Hulk Hogan without the Iron Sheik!  8)

chefist

Quote from: bateman on April 25, 2015, 12:11:35 AM
Woodford Reserve.

Nice looking beverage! I prefer Bullitt Bourbon!  8)

Nick el Ass

Quote from: lonevoice on April 25, 2015, 12:14:34 AM

Remove the clothing before bedtime, and burn them... and then go to the closet and beg for forgiveness.

Catsmile

Quote from: Disheartened on April 25, 2015, 12:10:57 AM
I sill think he should make a lower bitrate stream available for those with limited data caps.

I'll mirror Arts stream in 8K .OPUS codec, for the people with limited data plans. 

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on April 25, 2015, 12:14:37 AM
A paranoid side of me wonders if we can be assured that postings by Dave, and maybe even Art, are legitimately from them! I could see iHateMedia, Inc creating a Dave entity to post and troll people. And even some clever paralegal in SA creating an "Art" entity and posting stuff here just to mess with us (get hopes up and then dash and then up, manic-depressive threads about the new program and contracts and music laws, etc) and try deflect us from their poor programming choices and Norry criticism and jokes. How do we know those posters are who they claim to be? ;)

Valid!

Dateline

He was probably drunk.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: (Redacted) on April 25, 2015, 12:12:53 AM
You did.

Thank you Redacted. I wanted to do Art proud.

Did you notice how I keep on removing my same reply post and advancing it forward, so it be right in Dave face as the thread was going ballistic with new postings?

Morgus

Isn't kinda pitiful that a major nationwide weeknight talk radio host apparently has time to waste and nothing better to do on his night off but to post for an hour at a forum where the members think he sucks (GeorgeNoorySucks.com takes you here)?
Whereas he only offers a one hour realtime chat once a month or so for subscribers (fans?) who have to pay for the privilege?

Heather Wade

Quote from: lonevoice on April 25, 2015, 12:14:34 AM

Might have to ask Eddie if I can borrow his Troll Spray too.  There won't be a can of Lysol left in this town by sunrise.