• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

albrecht

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 20, 2018, 06:17:24 PM
You're a might touchy. I bet that you say that about classic Coke ads too.
Coke/Pepsi is a nefarious false dilemma construction by "them" to create diabetes and bad teeth (in addition to making $) to help depopulate the earth. 

On a more serious note I recall a relative, now dead, who had some elaborate theory about Coke/Pepsi with regard to foreign policy and how bottling expansion to other countries, and even down to what vending machines were at consulates and bases, depended on who was in office and the State Dept.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 20, 2018, 06:17:24 PM
You're a might touchy. I bet that you say that about classic Coke ads too.

Not at all. I just don’t want to interrupt your bunk time with kid.

Gd5150

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 20, 2018, 05:49:29 PM
That describes my ex. I wasn't complaining, though.

Amazing what big cans will do.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 20, 2018, 06:16:47 PM
And who would be the judge of that? You? ;D

Any and all who read it.

Gd5150

That face you make when whootsieschlubshands has to leave to reload with more lemmemes.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 20, 2018, 06:35:02 PM
Any and all who read it.

Then they wouldn’t be ignoring it, would they? ::)

Have I mentioned what a hypocritical idiot you are lately? :D

WildCard

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 20, 2018, 06:36:09 PM
That face you make when whootsieschlubshands has to leave to reload with more lemmemes.

He used to be better than than this.

Donald Noory

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 20, 2018, 05:28:38 PM
Mattis to retire over Trump’s plan to pull Troops out of Syria.

Kelly’s exit I can handle but the loss of Mattis is really bad news..  If Trump caves on funding for the wall he will lose this supporter.

Guess that means tRump lost you as a supporter. House passed bill with 5 billion for wall, too bad it's DOA in the Senate. The only place the wall will exist is in tRump's deluded mind.

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on December 20, 2018, 06:23:49 PM
Coke/Pepsi is a nefarious false dilemma construction by "them" to create diabetes and bad teeth (in addition to making $) to help depopulate the earth. 

On a more serious note I recall a relative, now dead, who had some elaborate theory about Coke/Pepsi with regard to foreign policy and how bottling expansion to other countries, and even down to what vending machines were at consulates and bases, depended on who was in office and the State Dept.

All true, and all corporate globalist BS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VM2eLhvsSM

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 20, 2018, 06:35:02 PM
Any and all who read it.

Was NOT the implication at all and you know it. :-X

Metron2267

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 20, 2018, 07:17:33 PM
Guess that means tRump lost you as a supporter. House passed bill with 5 billion for wall, too bad it's DOA in the Senate.

After they cut their throats again politically he can just follow up with:

Enjoy, traitor!

Donald Noory

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 20, 2018, 07:38:14 PM
After they cut their throats again politically he can just follow up with:

Enjoy, traitor!

Proving yet again how stupid you are. tRump already signed an executive order on January 25, 2017 for the wall to be built. Do you see it anywhere? Maybe it's invisible! With invisible masonic symbolism on it too?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13767

Gd5150

What Putin behind “new coke”?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 20, 2018, 09:06:05 PM
What Putin behind “new coke”?

New coke was just a marketing campaign to get us to remember that we actually love old coke.  ;)

Gd5150

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 20, 2018, 07:34:11 PM
All true, and all corporate globalist BS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VM2eLhvsSM

Great commercial. Used to see that watching “The Superfriends” on Saturday mornings.

albrecht

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 20, 2018, 09:33:11 PM
Great commercial. Used to see that watching “The Superfriends” on Saturday mornings.

Some of the best globalist, UN predictive programming ever!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on December 20, 2018, 09:38:24 PM

Wonder Twins, activate! Form of an autocratic world government. Shape of tyranny.

Gd5150

Quote from: albrecht on December 20, 2018, 09:38:24 PM

No doubt. This ones awesome! Respect to the native peoples. And the feminist movement all in one.

https://youtu.be/dZafCmEC5AQ

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 20, 2018, 09:53:25 PM
Wonder Twins, activate! Form of an autocratic world government. Shape of tyranny.
Janus, Two-Party System, Right-Left Paradigm, Gilgamesh-Enkidu, False Dilemmas, Yin-Yang, the list goes on and on.....

albrecht

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 20, 2018, 09:54:25 PM
No doubt. This ones awesome! Respect to the native peoples. And the feminist movement all in one.

https://youtu.be/dZafCmEC5AQ
Wow. That has everything in it....

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on December 20, 2018, 10:16:47 PM
Wow. That has everything in it....

If the Indian was gay they would have pretty much covered all bets.

Metron2267

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 20, 2018, 08:45:38 PM
Proving yet again how stupid you are. tRump already signed an executive order

So all we need is a military directive to build - no wonder Mattis bailed.

Enjoy!

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on December 20, 2018, 09:59:23 PM
Janus, Two-Party System, Right-Left Paradigm, Gilgamesh-Enkidu, False Dilemmas, Yin-Yang, the list goes on and on.....

+1

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 20, 2018, 09:33:11 PM

So raised on pro-globalist programming?

Oh.

That ain't good. :-\

Metron2267

Looks like the Kidnostad doctrine is openly articulated in Bush-land. :(

https://www.bushcenter.org/catalyst/immigration/rooney-boot-american-globalist.html

WINTER 2018
ISSUE
Is Being an American and a Globalist at Odds?
A Conversation with Council on Foreign Relations Senior Fellow Max Boot and Bush Institute Economic Growth Initiative Director Matthew Rooney
Is being an American and a globalist at odds? Or is this a false choice?
Boot: This is a false choice. There is no tension between being an "American" and a "globalist." Just as there is no tension between being (in my case) an Upper West Sider, a Jewish American, a New Yorker, a conservative, a San Francisco 49ers and New York Knicks fan, an American, a “citizen of the world” (meaning, simply, a world traveler), etc. We all have multiple identities that co-exist.
Some loyalties, of course, are felt stronger than others â€" and there is no question that I feel greater loyalty to the United States than I do to either my state or to the world as a whole. But that doesn’t mean that I should have an antagonist relationship with the smaller or larger entities.
It’s not even clear what being a “globalist” means since it’s become an all-purpose term of derision. But if it’s someone who believes that America is stronger when we take a leadership role in world affairs, that free trade is in our benefit, that we should be open to immigrants, and that we should champion a free and liberal world order â€" then sign me up.

Metron2267

https://townhall.com/columnists/patbuchanan/2007/10/12/george-w-bush,-globalist-n1180555

The rot of globalism runs deep in this capital city.

What is the matter with Bush? What is the matter with the U.S. Navy? For the sea treaty grants us no rights we do not already have in international law and tradition -- it only codifies them. It siphons off national rights, national sovereignty and national wealth, however, and empowers global bureaucrats and Third World kleptocrats whose common trait is jealousy of and hostility toward the United States.

Under LOST, if the United States wishes to mine the ocean or scoop up minerals from its floor, we would have to pay a fee and get permission from the Authority, then provide a subsidiary of the Authority called the Enterprise with a comparable site for its own exploitation with our technology. Eventually, the Authority would collect 7 percent of the revenue from the U.S. mining site, giving this institution of world government what the United Nations has hungered for for decades: the power to tax nations.
While the treaty assures the right of peaceful passage on the high seas and through narrows that are territorial waters, we already have that right under international law. And for the past two centuries, we have had as guarantor of the right of free passage the U.S. Navy. Now, we will have it courtesy of the International Seabed Authority.

"It is inconceivable to this naval officer," writes Adm. James Lyons, former commander of U.S. forces in the Pacific, "why the Senate would willingly want to forfeit its responsibility for America's freedom of the seas to the unelected and unaccountable international agency that would be created by the ratification of LOST.

"The power of the U.S. Navy, not some anonymous bureaucracy, has been the nation's guarantee to our access to and freedom of the seas. I can cite many maritime operations -- from the blockade of Cuba in 1962, to the reflagging of ships in the Persian Gulf, to our submarine intelligence-gathering programs -- that have been critical to maintaining our freedom of the seas and protecting our waters from encroachment. All those examples would likely have to be submitted to an international tribunal for approval if we become a signatory to this treaty. ... This is incomprehensible."

AZZERAE

This’d be a nice thread to participate in, but it looks like you fellas got it covered.