• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of gnooryblows

Started by gnooryblows, December 17, 2016, 02:54:12 PM

Rogue Wolf

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 01, 2017, 10:05:29 PM
You do know that the picture you posted was of a white Italian man who went by the name of Iron Eyes Cody?

whatever! i am here for heather wade

Quote from: catfish man on August 01, 2017, 10:05:46 PM
I know right? remember when Art was in good standing with his fans?

wasn't Art's wife Ramona an engine?

ZaZa

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on August 01, 2017, 09:19:05 PM
also change my username back to "gnooryblows". i did not change it to "gnoorymustdie", you did. change it back or i will not post here anymore

I hope MVwill not get bullied by you.

gnoorymustdie,
you might have sometimes interesting things to say, buy very=very seldom.
you are so full of yourself that.. your ass is jealous of your mouth because your mouth produces more shit than your ass.

yes you do have decent command of English language, one or two steps above mine but you are delusional in your grandness and importance.
On top of it you posted that you like to pick up turds from women's toilets and take them home and freeze them.
I would not be surprised if you also like "chocolate sandwiches" in your open mouth.

Over all I think your will end up in psychiatric ward very soon or dead in back alley eaten by rats.

Quote from: Rogue Wolf on August 01, 2017, 10:08:40 PM

she used to post here until Art got his tits in a tangle. he forbade her from posting. sad.

chefist

Quote from: catfish man on August 01, 2017, 10:05:46 PM
I know right? remember when Art was in good standing with his fans?

...and Falkie still posted while MV banned Eddie Coyle again and again.

Quote from: Rogue Wolf on August 01, 2017, 10:08:40 PM

Don't get me wrong. I loved Iron Eyes Cody.  I have Choctaw blood in me though I'm mostly white.

Lilith

Quote from: catfish man on August 01, 2017, 10:12:30 PM
she used to post here until Art got his tits in a tangle. he forbade her from posting. sad.

Very sad.  :'(

Quote from: chefist on August 01, 2017, 10:13:09 PM
...and Falkie still posted while MV banned Eddie Coyle again and again.

Jamunda. is he dead, or something?

gnooryblows

Quote from: ZaZa on August 01, 2017, 10:10:51 PM
I hope MVwill not get bullied by you.

gnoorymustdie,
you might have sometimes interesting things to say, buy very=very seldom.
you are so full of yourself that.. your ass is jealous of your mouth because your mouth produces more shit than your ass.

yes you do have decent command of English language, one or two steps above mine but you are delusional in your grandness and importance.
On top of it you posted that you like to pick up turds from women's toilets and take them home and freeze them.
I would not be surprised if you also like "chocolate sandwiches" in your open mouth.

Over all I think your will end up in psychiatric ward very soon or dead in back alley eaten by rats.

THE TRUTH IS THAT A WOMAN'S TURDS HAVE AN AWFUL LOT TO SAY ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT HER DIGESTIVE SYSTEM IS HEALTHY, AND THEREFORE WHETHER OR NOT SHE WILL SIRE HEALTHY OFFSPRING. THEREFORE GOOD HEALTHY TURDS ARE PHYSICALLY SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE. SORRY BRO JUST SCIENCE

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on August 01, 2017, 10:14:35 PM
THE TRUTH IS THAT A WOMAN'S TURDS HAVE AN AWFUL LOT TO SAY ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT HER DIGESTIVE SYSTEM IS HEALTHY, AND THEREFORE WHETHER OR NOT SHE WILL SIRE HEALTHY OFFSPRING. THEREFORE GOOD HEALTHY TURDS ARE PHYSICALLY SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE. SORRY BRO JUST SCIENCE

PREACH, MY BROTHER!

Rogue Wolf

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 01, 2017, 10:13:45 PM
Don't get me wrong. I loved Iron Eyes Cody.  I have Choctaw blood in me though I'm mostly white.

I don't like admitting it but i have been contaminated with the white mans blood but i don't claim it.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 01, 2017, 10:13:45 PM

Iron Eyes Cody wasn't Native American. He was Italian.

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 01, 2017, 10:16:26 PM

I know.  I pointed it out in my previous post, GS.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 01, 2017, 10:05:29 PM
You do know that the picture you posted was of a white Italian man who went by the name of Iron Eyes Cody?

Rogue Wolf

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 01, 2017, 10:16:26 PM

I THINK WE ARE ALL AWARE OF THAT NOW PLEASE STOP!

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 01, 2017, 10:17:35 PM
I know.  I pointed it out in my previous post, GS.

Didn't see it. Sorry. Not reading the bullshit but that happened to be the most recent post.

Quote from: Rogue Wolf on August 01, 2017, 10:18:10 PM

I THINK WE ARE ALL AWARE OF THAT NOW PLEASE STOP!

maybe he was a filthy greek?

gnooryblows

Quote from: catfish man on August 01, 2017, 10:16:16 PM
if her turds are legit, you must commit!

IF SHE'S GOT GOOD SHIT, THEN SHE'S A HIT!

ZaZa

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on August 01, 2017, 09:37:07 PM
i've been on /pol/ making and spreading dankmemes. it's different than what i was doing on here but just as fun

1). in case MV didn't know, /pol/ is one of hte most popular websites in the world and it's literally all nazis. and he is so afraid that me posting a few nazi redpills about how the holocaust was fake 2). and joos run everything is going to harm his precious viewcounts. oy vey! don't worry MV! i'm here to help you make more sheckels! not take them from you!

gnoorymustdie,
1).  MV as far as I know knew of /pol/ long before you did, so don't get pissy about it ...Mr.turd collector
2).  yes (((they))) do run a lot of things and you can do totally fuck nothing about it except collect turds from women,s toilets
     and do whatever you like to do with them in your moments of deep depressions and mental instability...

Lilith

Quote from: Rogue Wolf on August 01, 2017, 10:15:55 PM
I don't like admitting it but i have been contaminated with the white mans blood but i don't claim it.

Don't tell anyone, but I think Heather Wade (She was (Redacted) here on bellgab)  is one of the worst radio personalities ever.  Sometimes I listen to bits of her show just to hear how awful she is.  See, I am not always nice at all.

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 01, 2017, 10:19:06 PM
Didn't see it. Sorry. Not reading the bullshit but that happened to be the most recent post.

Don't blame ya!!!  ;D ;)

Rogue Wolf

Quote from: catfish man on August 01, 2017, 10:19:16 PM
maybe he was a filthy greek?

Are greeks white? Italians aren't and i like Italian food.

ZaZa

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on August 01, 2017, 09:42:23 PM
yeah because MV is gonna end up like dinosaur media soon. not only is his website about a show that's been off the air for years (and mostly off the air for over a decade) but he censors all of the popular views of younger generations now. his median age for users of this site is probably fucking 70, just like fox news and CNN. nobody buys that fucking bullshit anymore. it was never real. it was always crap. america woke up. faggot MV better get on board the fucking bus or it will leave the bellgab station without him.

gnoorymustdie,
watch out because brig is 70 or maybe even over...

Bellgab Deathmatch!!!   ;D ;D ;D

Zaza vs. Gnoorymustdie.  Hard to pick a favorite!

gnooryblows

Quote from: ZaZa on August 01, 2017, 10:19:59 PM
gnoorymustdie,
1). MV as far as I know knew of /pol/ long before you did, so don't get pissy about it ...Mr.turd collector
2). yes (((they))) do run a lot of things and you can do totally fuck nothing about it except collect turds from women,s toilets
     and do whatever you like to do with them in your moments of deep depressions and mental instability...

you mean JOOS?! GOOBER GOBBLE ONE OF US! GOOBER GOBBLE ONE OF US!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C4uTEEOJlM

Quote from: Rogue Wolf on August 01, 2017, 10:20:38 PM
Are greeks white? Italians aren't and i like Italian food.

i enjoy a good pizza pie.

Rogue Wolf

Quote from: brig on August 01, 2017, 10:20:18 PM
Don't tell anyone, but I think Heather Wade (She was (Redacted) here on bellgab)  is one of the worst radio personalities ever.  Sometimes I listen to bits of her show just to hear how awful she is.  See, I am not always nice at all.

What the freck is wrong with you people? Everyone here hates Art Bell and Midnight in the desert? All you do is just come here to post mean things? I guess this is some club that im not supposed to be a part of because you have all been posting here since the internet began?

Quote from: Rogue Wolf on August 01, 2017, 10:23:09 PM
What the freck is wrong with you people? Everyone here hates Art Bell and Midnight in the desert? All you do is just come here to post mean things? I guess this is some club that im not supposed to be a part of because you have all been posting here since the internet began?

i also post hateful things on jootube.

Quote from: Rogue Wolf on August 01, 2017, 10:23:09 PM

This site started out as GeorgeNoorySucks.com so it is kind of a tradition.

GN still sucks!!!

I still like Art though.