EAT
     SHIT
            AND
                   DIE
                         WATERS
                                      HACK!

Metron2267

Quote from: StarrMountain on July 02, 2018, 03:15:07 PM
No.  Please don't take mine or anyone's word for anything you haven't seen for yourself.

Too late, this one is under libitard mind control top to bottom.

It is not capable of thinking for itself.

Metron2267

Quote from: StarrMountain on July 02, 2018, 03:16:55 PM
75 'eh?  Whew.  So, I have some years before I have to catch up. ::) ;D

LOL, it's always good to have a target to aim at.... ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 02, 2018, 03:19:20 PM
Watch it! He's just going to accuse you of being my sock puppet. ;)

I'm sorry, can you make my mouth do that Sr. Wences scrunchy sad face?

;D

ItsOver

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 02, 2018, 03:27:00 PM

;D
I haven't thought of that routine in decades.

http://youtu.be/oTP8o8YrUuw

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 02, 2018, 03:27:00 PM

;D

S'alright. ;)

Metron2267

Lol, it tickles, need better dryer sheets and more lipstick... ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 02, 2018, 01:28:57 PM
Well it really shows!  Besides, every one of those shadow traits has a great flip side.  I just happen to overwhelmed with them the last few years, so I'm a little jaded...
Unit 14

QuoteQuote from: Metron2267 on Today at 10:27:09 AM
LIAR BITCH!

“Already, you have members of your Cabinet that are being booed out of restaurants,” Waters said in LA last Saturday, as the crowd erupted, “who have protesters taking up at their house, who say, ‘No peace, no sleep. No peace, no sleep,'” she continued.

“And guess what,”  “we’re going to win this battle because while you try and quote the Bible, Jeff Sessions and others, you really don’t know the Bible.

“God is on OUR side!” “On the side of the children. On the side of what’s right. On the side of what’s honorable.”

“And so, let’s stay the course. Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up and if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere,” she yelled.

“Mr. President, we will see you every day, every hour of the day, everywhere that we are to let you know you cannot get away with this!”

No, he certainly has NOT!

Nor has the mainstream right practiced the alleged violence against the left.

Trump rallies are peaceful.

Antifa - NOT!

Un-fucking-believable!

You're actually such a cowardly twat that you're going to try and use weasel words and blame your own obviously leftarded fascistic political proclivities on some random shithead land shark?

Wow!

Just fucking Wow!

Grow a pair - learn to speak honestly for once in your flirtatiously hypocritical life.

Did you think most here can't spot a fucking phony when they read one?

You suck!

I think your dark master has finally splooged out through your pathetic attempts to use 3rd party weasel citations and tritely disavow belief in and acceptance of said.

Game over - YOU LOSE!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >

QuoteBooing people out of a restaurant and verbally pushing is not "violence".

Keep pushing Maxine's hate forward!

14 is definitely Lasha right? Obviously fat, coupled with fattie self medicating parlance of astrology, leftism, and black men.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: malachi.martini on July 02, 2018, 04:39:54 PM
14 is definitely Lasha right? Obviously fat, coupled with fattie self medicating parlance of astrology, leftism, and black men.

That's my best guess. :)

Metron2267

It certainly begs the question based upon known and cravenly manipulative personality traits, doesn't it? :-\

WOTR

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 02, 2018, 04:00:02 PM
“Already, you have members of your Cabinet that are being booed out of restaurants,” Waters said in LA last Saturday, as the crowd erupted, “who have protesters taking up at their house, who say, ‘No peace, no sleep. No peace, no sleep,'” she continued.

“God is on OUR side!” “On the side of the children. On the side of what’s right. On the side of what’s honorable.”
I actually had to look that up to find the video... I can't believe that a representative would be stupid enough to say that and to think those tactics will only be employed in one direction and that she will get the peace she wants.  "No peace, no sleep..."

Metron2267

Quote from: WOTR on July 02, 2018, 04:44:19 PM
I actually had to look that up to find the video... I can't believe that a representative would be stupid enough to say that and to think those tactics will only be employed in one direction and that she will get the peace she wants.  "No peace, no sleep..."

You may have noticed that we're having a dysfunctional leftard political tantrum hereabouts...

Perhaps Trudumb's Whistler grabass will light it up your way too...or not... ::)

Jackstar

WOTR

Quote from: malachi.martini on July 02, 2018, 04:39:54 PM
14 is definitely Lasha right?
Too balanced, too reasonable, not enough temper.  I'm voting "no."

*I get that others will disagree... But I don't think Rosegirl makes it more than a week before imploding...

Where are we with John McCain's brain rot disease?  That piece of garbage can't die fast enough.

This past week we learned his staff encouraged the IRS to attempt to audit so many conservative non-profit groups that it becomes financially ruinous for them to continue.  One of the people in that meeting was the notorious felon Lois Lerner from the Obama years - when his Administration politicized and weaponized the bureaucracy - who has admitted the IRS had a policy of improperly and deliberately delaying applications for tax-exempt status from conservative non-profit groups. 

Wen it was reported previously that McCain and his staff were involved in using the IRS to attack these groups, McCain denied it. 

John McCain was considered by some to be a war hero for being shot down and captured by the North Vietnamese.  I'm not sure why that qualifies one for hero status, but as a US Senator he's become a traitor.  That is the term I would use for anyone instructing the IRS to hamper ordinary citizens who have done nothing wrong other than oppose this man and his Unconstitutional attack on political speech (the McCain-Feingold Act).

Piece of shit.  Please die.  That seat should be help by someone who a) believes in the Constitution and who b) supports the issues he campaigns on, instead of doing the opposite once he's re-elected.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-obtains-irs-documents-revealing-mccains-subcommittee-staff-director-urged-irs-to-engage-in-financially-ruinous-targeting/

PS, we're one step closer to understanding that other piece of shit Jeff Sessions, and why he isn't looking into any of this.  It's because some of his buddies were working with Obama behind the scenes.  We can probably guess which ones - starting with the ones who are/were always seen with McCain at press conferences, right Goober Graham?

I think it would help the Rs if these stooges were rooted out, exposed, and removed from office, not hurt them.  They aren't all just going to drop dead shortly, unfortunately.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on July 02, 2018, 04:59:06 PM
Too balanced, too reasonable, not enough temper.  I'm voting "no."

*I get that others will disagree... But I don't think Rosegirl makes it more than a week before imploding...

Dude, yesterday she accused me of antisemitism, of issuing threats and then threatened to have me doxxed. You may want to reconsider that opinion. ::) ;D

Juan

Don’t forget McCain’s role in the Keating Five, where he profited and people lost their life savings. Is there a more selfish bastard in Washington? I suppose there are a lot equally selfish.

Quote from: WOTR on July 02, 2018, 04:44:19 PM

They've been supporting Acorn, Solidarity International, Black Bloc, Occupy, BLM, and all the other violet kook Leftists all these years, with no blowback, no real reaction, why would she think anything different?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 02, 2018, 05:10:35 PM
They've been supporting Acorn, Solidarity International, Black Bloc, Occupy, BLM, and all the other violet kook Leftists all these years, with no blowback, no real reaction, why would she think anything different?

Then it's high time for Operation Blowback! >:(

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 02, 2018, 05:06:15 PM
she accused me of antisemitism, of issuing threats and then threatened to have me doxxed

What am I, chopped liver? All I got was a bunch of transparent lies. I'm hurt.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on July 02, 2018, 05:21:56 PM
What am I, chopped liver? All I got was a bunch of transparent lies. I'm hurt.

It just proves what an ignoramus she is.

Quote from: Juan on July 02, 2018, 05:07:45 PM
Don’t forget McCain’s role in the Keating Five, where he profited and people lost their life savings. Is there a more selfish bastard in Washington? I suppose there are a lot equally selfish.

He's been a piece of garbage all along.  He's elected to represent the people of his state, and so many times he refused to do so because not enough people in the other party supported whatever the current issue was.  At a time of razor thin majorities, he handed the party the citizens of this country placed in the minority a veto on issues he told the people of his state he would support. 

He created the Gang of Six, who effectively worked for the Ds in blocking anything they didn't approve of, and never got the Democrat members of his ''gang'' to support the Rs on anything.

To me this is a whole new level:  colluding with Obama in what I consider criminal activity; on politicizing the IRS, of all agencies; sabotaging the Constitutional rights of the base of his party - and the only people in the country who supported him and voted for him in 2008.  And lying about all of it.

Dr. MD MD

FBI = Double Standard = 2 Tiered Justice System

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on July 02, 2018, 05:26:16 PM
Actually, no.

OK, you can be the ignoramus this time, Jack. No big deal! :)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 02, 2018, 05:23:46 PM
FBI = Double Standard = 2 Tiered Justice System

It's not ''the FBI''.  It's the political hacks Obama appointed and a handful of others he recruited from among the ranks to politicize the agency.

As a matter of fact, the person Trump has in there now is a piece of shit and needs to go.  When some of this was uncovered last week, instead of cleaning house he said ''all'' agents would be given certain training.

Sessions needs to go.  Ass-clown isn't doing god damn anything about any of this.